Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SumikoSaki08
----
----

[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty
PostSubject: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 pm

The wind blew across the pathed road where she walked. Her eyes covered by her straw hat and her body concealed by her new robe. She stopped and said "So she is the witch Of the Forge? Where is this great and mighty forge?" Shira said to herself in disbelif. She trailed of the path and began heading west. She Had been sandless for about a few days now. She noticed a little bit of sand though every now and then. She looked around and noticed little small traps. "Oh. So this witch is real?' She could see a small wire about twenty feet in front of her. She then looked down and noticed she was standing on a wire. As it so happened she was standing on one. She could see her life flash before her eyes as she was about to get killed by the first trap she set off. Then she had remebered Shukaku had made sure to bring sand with him. She remebered the little circular sand that had seemed to be following her as she left the place. "God That was taking up my chakra. Is that why you brought iit Shukaku?" She asked talking to herself.. As it so happened the sand rose to where she was and blocked the oncomming attack. "So. My Bijuu is afraid of dying that bad so it brought along extra sand with him? Hah shukaku your funny"Shira laughed with her new evil laugh. She decided she would not move anymore. In fact she would make the Witch come to her. Yelling at the top of her lungs in her most believable death sound.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

She was working away on her barbed wires when she noticed that a trap had been set off and some strange chakra had been used. It was a familiar sort of chakra, somewhat like her own and the eight tails’ jin but different altogether. She then heard the scream. She arched an eyebrow, if the trap had worked as it should have the scream would have come sooner then that. She wondered if she should examine it. Even if they tried to trap her, she was in her territory and she had anyone in her traps quicker then anything that could happen. She took a few sharp pieces of metal that were yet to be smelted; she could use them to trigger any secondary traps if the need arose. She walked towards the area the scream had come from. When she arrived she saw the cloaked woman standing unharmed, she seemed to be waiting for someone. Fuka smiled lightly the woman seemed to understand that she was in danger and did not want to move on. Staying hidden she called out, her voice resonating around the area.
“if you want something you must prove that you are worthy, the demons watch and judge. One shall rise, one shall fall, but I will stay the same.”

215/215
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

She looked around at the voice and laughed. Being that she was now a part of Shichi Fuzen and new cockiness appeared amongst her. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" She laughed and then began to get serious evading her first comment and conflict. The sand dispersed to the ground as she had no time to keep it up for so long. Her eyes shifted around her underneath her Straw hat. He cloak swayed in the wind as her gentleness picked up. She looked around for any sign of the witch. She still did not see her. "I have nothing to prove but everything to offer. I was sent here looking for the Witch of the Forge. My Master Satome Satoshi is looking for a recruit. He asked me to find you and request that you join our team. Personally I don't care what you say or if you join. I'm only here follow orders and that's that." Her eyes closed as she began to feel the bijuu's chakra. It was crazy how someone could be so closely related to her but yet so different. "I can feel you." She said softly. "Are you a Host as well?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:47 pm

She smirked lightly at the word host, but until she was certain the other one was a jinchuriki she would be wary. She stayed hidden as she pondered lightly.
“You are the second host to have come to my territory, if you truly are one then your demon should think you are worthy of passing my trials. Come to my forge and we shall speak there. Here is one word of advice; some traps are hidden within the traps. You are close, so please do not die on your way, it would be a shame to lose a potential friend.” She said as she left, she made small noticeable marks to indicate how to move through the trap infested forest. She wondered if the this host would be able to get through, and she was slightly interested in hearing what she wanted to propose, especially since the eight tailed jin offered changing the world, either way she would stay the same forever more.

163/378
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Shira remebered her comment about her being the same always. She shook her head and said "No you wont. Shichi Fuzen Is not just the same for us." She looked and decided she would rush to get her. She decided she would change this woman's view and perception. She began to run from tree to tree and then came to an abrubt stop. She could see The traps that where hidden. This girl was no obvious trap maker. She was very skilled. She quickly evaded the draps dropping down to the ground setting off another trap. Falling down through the ground in a hole. She sighed as she began to draw the little sand she had to lift her up safely onto the ground. "Trap holes. Explosives. What else is she capable." She quickly got through the mass loads of traps and arrived at the forge. It was beautiful. A magnificent work of art. She looked and said "Can you please come out now. No more traps no more games just us. Please"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Fuka chuckled lightly as she exited her forge. She looked at the woman with slight satisfaction. But she did need to know if she truly was a jinchuriki. She turned around and motioned the woman to enter the forge as well. Inside Fuka took out a piece of metal she was working on from the furnace, it was bright red from being heated up by the fire. She started hammering away on the metal. Sparks flew with every hit of her hammer.
“you have mentioned to be like.” She said as she place the piece of metal in a bucket of water, steam rose from the bucket with a loud sizzling sound. “if that is true then show me the sign of the demon within.” She added as she returned the metal to the furnace. She felt the hunger for kinship rise within her and soon the loving embrace of her beloved Isonade covered her body, she looked at the woman in front of her with bliss in her eyes. “this is my lover isonade’s sign of his love for me.” She said with a light sigh of pleasure.

189/567
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Shira looked at her abilities and smiled. "So this is the awesome power of the Isonade." Shira shook her head and walked outside. She closed her eyes and her body began to change. From her face came another with fierce eyes. Now Shira being that she was the first tail was afraid of her own power so once she was sure she saw it she quickly calmed down. "That. Is not allowed to happen ever. If it happens here then your fortress will surely be destroyed." She shook her head at the power of Shukaku. The sand demon. "Back to Our conversation. Shichi Fuzen request two things of you. The first is for you to join amongst us as the Rank of Gluttony. The second is that we build our Hideout beneath your fortress." She looked at the witch with her quiet brown eyes. Her body was now reverted to normal from the power of the bijuu. "We need in awnser in the Next five mintues"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:30 pm

She followed the woman out and saw her beginning to transform, that was good enough for her. She chuckled lightly when she said she could destroy the forge. The jinchuriki might be strong, but when it came down to it she could hold her own against anyone as long as Isonade was at her side. She turned away from the jinchuriki her cloak dissipating quickly enough.
“What does this Shichi Fuzen offer me in return? I do not need nor want anything in this world. So tell me why I should even consider your offer, you may wish to rise but to do so another must fall, and often enough those who wish to rise the most are the ones to fall first. Only I stay the same, goddess of death, goddess of demons, they will worship and love forever more.” She said with a chuckle, as she returned to work the metal was now in the shape of sword. The smell of metal was powerful as the sparks flew with each strike of her hammer. She dunked the metal into the bucket of water and steam rose once again.
“Do not think the path you took was my best work, it was the easiest of my tests, it is reserved for those who say they are similar to me, you are the second of our kind to have to come to me asking for help, and he offered something of great value in exchange for my help.” She said as she polished and sharpened the blade to a mirror sheen.

261/828
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:21 am

She tilted her head to the side. She sighed and began to remove her straw hat. "Our Plans Are to take over the world. Our First Target is one you are very familiar with. In fact all to familiar from what I heard." Shira pulled out her bingo book and turned to the page of Mashin Fuka and threw it on the floor in front of her. She then looked at her with suspicios eyes. "I will leave you to think about it. And Are first Target Is Kiri" She smiled and then dashed off back into the forest. She sighed and then said "He's going to have my head!"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:35 pm

When the girl fled throwing the book down open, fuka laughed loudly. If she wanted to threaten her, she would have been better not coming at all. Fuka took a sharp piece of metal and ran out of the forge after the other jinchuriki. She stopped near the entrance and threw the metal at a nearby wire, the wire broke and instantly the entire forest came alive as a barbed wires rose from the ground, crisscrossing everywhere, soon a giant maze within the forest had formed and she knew the jinchuriki would not have exited the forest yet by the time the trap finished constructing itself.
“There is a reason why I am known as the akuma no hime, and that I have been able to stay here in peace for all this time. If you wish me to join your organization, then you better give me a much better compensation then what you have offered.” She called out to the woman within the forest. she laughed loudly her voice echoing throughout the forest.

174/1002
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Left_bar_bleue12/2000[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Satoshi sighed as he came from behind the branch. "Shira. You don't go throwing bounty books at people with a bounty on there head. That is most disrespectful" He wore the cloak of Shichi Fuzen proudly. His face covered by the mask he had stolen from one of the Suna ninja. Being that he was a wonder he felt he had no home. This mask gave him comfort. He looked at the girl who had trapped Her. "So. The first tails got trapped by the three tails. God I should have just done this by myself." He looked at her and said "Can you please remove this trap. I don't feel like getting caught right now."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm

She had felt the other before he had even appeared and smirked lightly.
“if you are within the test you must pass it, I do not undo anything without any good reason, she had decided to run away like prey, she became prey. If you wish to leave the maze, then I highly suggest you tell me who you are and what you have come here for, and be careful I have much worse in store then my beautiful maze for those who try my patience.” She said walking towards her forge. She picked up a few more pieces of sharp metal and smirked lightly as she returned close to the trapped man.
“unless you wish me to show you what else I have in my arsenal… I suggest you start talking.”

132/1134
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Left_bar_bleue12/2000[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Satoshi sighed and said "I hate stubborn people." Those shards were not about to touch him. And he was not about to put any effort. The Maze indeed was beautiful but he didn't dare admit it. He sat on the branch and looked at her. "So here's the deal. Obviously we know your from Kiri. Shichi Fuzen Has plans to start a war but were going to need a strong team. A very strong team. I have heard you are the Bijuu Host of the third tails. Isonade i think?" He smiled and said "Some turtle shark thing. Anyways back on topic. Our plans include the takeover of Kiri. To do that we would need a team. I have gone around Recruiting people for my master Uchiha Satyr. I have recruited A taijutsu User known as Gattsu. Then I came and Recruited Shira the first tails although she still has a long way to go. Now I am here to recruit you." He had nothing else to say after that. It was all purely her decision. Satoshi sighed and said "Can you please take down this fence. It's annoying."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

she shook her head lightly with a sigh.
“I will ask you the same I have asked her. What do you offer in exchange for me to join and let you stay here?” she asked him as she kicked a string that made a nearby tree turn to splinters from barbed wires that were surrounding it, making her point clear that she was not to be annoyed any further.

69/1203
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Satoshi sighed and said "I really, really, really hate stubborn people right now." He took of his mask and then looked at her. "I just completed an S-ranked crime stealing a Kinjutsu scroll. Shira over here just left her village because she didn't like it. We just want to be free. It starts by us destroying one domino then the rest will follow. Freedom is all I can offer. Power is something you must obtain on your own. I had to learn that the hard way. But aside from the that we want to live our lives the way we choose. No rules. Most of all I want the jinchuriki to live without being tools. This war that Shichi fuzen is going to start will end it. But we must claim land first. And we can't do this mission by ourselves. Were asking you to join our rankes as the member known as Gluttony. Please Mam. And please remove this fence for the third time. I don't want to have to try extra hard just to escape this place."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:59 pm

She stayed silent for a few moments thinking about it she turned away from the man and began to walk towards her forge.
“I will join, but I will do as I wish when I wish it. If you truly wish to rise that much. Then seeing if you fall or not will be amusing. Either way I will remain the same. You will also have to watch of how you speak about my beloved isonade, next time I will not forgive you if you refer to him without respect.” She said as she threw a piece of metal at a string and soon the whole maze vanished just as quickly as it appeared. Soon afterwards the sound of metal striking metal was heard once again as the black smoke rose from the chimney of the forge.

137/1340
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Shira witness everything slowly and sighed. "Thanks for saving me." She said slowly she then walked back to the forge and began to build the base beaneath the forge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]   [Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Lust Meets Gluttony]:[Kakyuu Shira and Mashin Fuka]
Page 1 of 1