Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training]   Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Satoshi decided it was time to learn some Jutsu. He decided he would go to the world of the Gorillas and train with them Like Sarutobi did. He began to create a string of Hand seals and yelled “Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!” In front of him Sun Wukong appeared and looked at him. “What do you want Satoshi?” Satoshi smiled and said “I need to get stronger!” Sun Wukong laughed and said “Doesn’t the rest of the world” he responded. Satoshi pouted and said “You’re supposed to be my sensei. You are so mean you know that” Sun Wukong Nodded. “I know I am that’s what makes me such a great Sensei!” He stretched his hand out and said “Let’s go back to the Kingdom.” Satoshi nodded and grabbed his hand and both of the partners disappeared into the smoke. Satoshi and Sun reappeared under a lush green forest next to a river. Stretching to about the center of the river and to the land was a bridge. Satoshi stood on the bridge and looked out towards the river and then back at Sun Wukong. “What are we doing here?” He questioned his sensei. His sensei smiled and began to form a String of hand seals “Ninja Art: Fire Style Fire Dragon Flame Projectile.” Immediately from his mouth came a blaze of Fire. Sun Wukong looked at his student and said “The Goal for today is to learn that Jutsu. But to learn that you must learn the Basic Fire Style Jutsu” He then showed Satoshi a string of hand seals and then pointed towards the river. He instantly blew a stream of fire that erupted in to a Sphere of Flames that didn’t move. Satoshi gasped at the Immensity of the technique and nodded as he began to create the hand seals that were just shown to him. He began to take a big gasp of air while cupping his hands in front of his mouth. His cheeks puffed as he could feel the chakra welling up inside of him “I can feel it! Now!” He yelled to himself as he released a stream of chakra from his mouth. It was just like the Sun Wukongs. He countroled the stream with his Cupped hands and Erupted into a sphere right in the middle of the lake. Satoshi panted hard as he looked at Sun Wukong who began to nod in approval. But then he began to laugh at Satoshi and said “So you have mastered the Most basic of the Fire Jutsu. Now what? You saw the technique it erupts into A sphere it dosen’t move at the opponent.” Satoshi raised an eyebrow and nodded “You’re Right. So how do we fix that?” Sun Wukong Grinned and said “By getting you strong enough to where you can create individual fire that will launch themselves at your opponent.” Satoshi nodded and began to do a string of hand seals. “First You will Practice the Fireball Jutsu Till you have completely Mastered it.” Satoshi nodded and yelled aloud “Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” Again he released a stream of fire from his mouth and Sphere erupted at the Target Point. He kept doing this Jutsu till Sun Wukong felt he had grasped the concept of it. He looked at Satoshi and said “Upto this point you have been guiding it and feeding it chakra through that stream. But this stops now.” He placed his hands together and began forming a string of hand seals and yelled “Fire Style: Dai Edan!” From there a Giant Fire Ball came straight from his mouth. Instead of there being a stream that connected to the fireball it was just a Giant Fireball that was launched and evaporated once it got to the center of the river. Satoshi nodded and then began to do the string of hand seals and then began to draw chakra to his chest. He placed his hand in a cupped motion and launched a fire ball towards the middle of the river. The only problem was that it was connected to by a stream of fire feeding it energy. Satoshi looked at Sun Wukong who was shaking his head and said “No Do it Again.” Satoshi Nodded and Began doing a string of hand seals. He sucked in a large amount of air and then blew it out. From his mouth a Giant fire ball came that was unconnected by a stream of fire. “Good Job Satoshi Let’s Take a Break” Satoshi shook his head and said “No we have come this far we can continue training. The Final Jutsu!” Sun Wukong looked at Satoshi and said “Your not ready you have been pushing your body to far and you could possibly die. Satoshi shook his head and said “No I’m ready I can do both Jutsu Now watch!” He yelled. He then began to draw on a large amount of chakra. He he breathed in and out of his nose and began inhale a lot of air. He merged it with his chakra and began to bring his hands that were now cupped to his faced. He then exhaled a Stream of Fire that flowed through his hands and erupted into a sphere of flames in the center of the lake. After the Fire ball evaporated he did another string of hand seals and brought the cup to his face. This time he sent a fireball without the string of fire attached to it and it evaporated once it got to the center of the lake. He turned around and looked at Sun Wukong and said “See I am ready for the Jutsu Please teach it to me Sensei Wukong!” Wukong looked at Satoshi and smiled. He liked the driving passion within him. He looked at the river and said “This next Jutsu is a B-Ranked Jutsu and very and incredible strong. It’s controlled solely by your chakra and once you stop pouring chakra the Jutsu stops. The trick for this Jutsu to work is you have to know how much chakra to put it and how much chakra to take out. That is a fact!” Satoshi nodded and watched what he was doing. Sun Wukong Began doing the hand signs and then placed his head down and his hands back afraid to get them burned. His cheeks swelled up with air and he was about ready to the Jutsu. “Katon-Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile” He yelled aloud. Satoshi was impressed by the jutsu that this man was pulling off. It’s incredible at how strong he was. Satoshi was afraid to even battle with him. Who knows what other kind of jutsu this man would know. He looked at Satoshi after the fire evaporated up into the air. Steam arose and it began to get mist. Clouds began to thunder and rain soon came. Sun Wukong smiled and thought “Just what I need to get out this training.” He began walking toward home base but Satoshi didn’t move. He was determined to learn this Jutsu. Sun Wukong turned around and said “Satoshi let’s go” Satoshi shook his head in defiance and said “No we can’t. I need to learn this Jutsu to beat him. Uchiha Satyr. He is too strong for someone like me.” Sun Wukong raised an Eyebrow and said “This Jutsu is Dangerous!” Satoshi smiled and said “I know that’s why I’m learning it. It’s going to take me all I have to beat him and I’m willing to do anything. Satoshi grinned as he began to do the hand seals that Sun Wukong had just did and then placed his hands back as he inhaled chakra. He looked at the river and rain pouring down. “It’s going to evaporate” He then blew the most incredible jet of fire that withstood it’s self against the falling rain. Sun Wukong turned around completely as he watched the fire that Satoshi blew into the lake. Satoshi was getting stronger and stronger with each passing second. Sun Wukong could only smile as he knew Satoshi passed was catching up to him quick. He knew he would have to get serious sometime soon. Satoshi began falling in the river after the fire had evaporated into the air. Sun Wukong rushed over to Satoshi and grabbed his by the shirt so he wouldn’t fall in the river. He smiled and began to think at how strong he was becoming. He decided to test when he woke up how strong he had really gotten. Satoshi began dreaming about the Five tailed Bijuu and how he was going to capture it and Take its powers. He then began to realize he still had a lot more work to do if he was going to capture Houkou. He then woke up immediately at the thought of more training. Sun Wukong was tending to his wounds around the mouth at this time as he looked at Satoshi. He smiled and said “King Enma wants to see You!

Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Katon-Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Katon-Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Back to top Go down

Satoshi Satoshi: Training In the Kingdom [Jutsu Training]
Page 1 of 1