Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty
PostSubject: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 pm

After having parted ways with Satoshi only yesterday, Gattsu decided that he wanted to hang around in the earth country for a little longer, thinking that as he was in no such rush to do any thing he might as well make use every thing that he had at his disposal here. Being a ninja from the village hidden in the stone he had various privilleges of being in this country. As he was older looking and looked obviously fairly strong, so every one assumed that he was at least chuunin rank, when we was infact only a genin and only looked strong because that was all he had at his disposal. Where as a normal shinobi might learn new jutsus he would only ever build on his physical strengths. As they all assumed he was good people such as those of owners of taverns and cafes often gave him discount, wanting to show there appreciation for the work that they did.
With that thought in mind he decided to head more inlands, wondering what he might come across in his travels. It was then that he went in to a cafe along the road side, where he saw a familiar face, Satoshi. “Yo, fancy seeing you here. Fancy training with me some if you have nothing better to be doing?”

221|221
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Satoshi turned around and looked at him. "What. Aren't you supposed to be In taki by now?" He was now very aggravated with his newly acquired friend. He had purposely wen easy on him so that he would go train in Taki even harder. Shichi Fuzen had no use for weaklings. He jumped down to where He stood and placed his left around him. He then drew his Katana and placed it to his back. “You know I should Kill you right now for disrespecting me” He placed his Katana back in his sheath and decided he might as well. He was going to be Satoshi’s rival so he might as well get a feel for the way he trained. He looked at him and said “But yea. Sure why not do some training. I’ve been trying to learn some Taijutsu. You wanna help me train?” He Smiled as he put his left hand behind his back and his right hand up. He laughed to himself because he never thought he would ever be seen using Taijutsu. “So You make the first move”
183/183
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Despite being in the middle of a café, it was relatively un packed, with few people in there at all besides Satoshi and Gattsu. He stared down at the waitress who was seeming to run this place, the kind of stare that a hunter gives its prey. She quickly got the message and rushed behind the counter and ducked down. “Now that she’s out of the way, I can show you some taijutsu, if that’s what you would like.” With out any other warning he clenched his right fist, brought his right arm back and then by leaning all his weight into it he made a punch, using the weight of his body to increase the power of the strike, aiming at Satoshi. He knew that he could easily block it, but the intention here was not to make a successful hit, this was merely just training, a serious fight would need to wait till another time.

157|378
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Satoshi smiled and then said "Let's go!" He reconized the fist that was comming in towards him and pushed the fist down with his right hand. Leaving an open area Satoshi would be able to choose between kneeing him in the chin or Strikicking him with the chest. He decided he would go with hitting him in the chest. The plan was not to hit him hard but he hit him hard enough to move him back a couple of feet. He laughed and said "How was that." He then decideed to keep the pressure on."Here I go" He dashed at him with his left fist and began to punch him leaving a cleary opening to be hit.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Having his punch moved away from its target as Gattsu suspected, he had already moved his left hand to block in case of a counter attack. As he thought would happen Satoshi made a counter punch aimed at his chest, and so he caught the punch, using the force given to him to push him self up off the ground and on to the higher ground of one of the benches in the café. From there he could make a decent kick, swinging his leg like an axe with the foot as the axe head. Aiming at head height he did this, once again not truly going for a hit but rather just showing Satoshi behind the technique of performing taijutsu. After making his kick he jumped back down on to the floor, and said “When it comes to physical things, its all about momentum, the strength and speed behind each hit equates to the damage you cause. Once knowing that the rest of taijutsu becomes quick to master, as its only a few variations upon this theme.

178|556
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Satoshi was quickly struck by this attack. He was very upset that he had actually managed to get hit but it was okay. He stood and thought about what he said "Mommentum?" He thought about for a second and then realized he was being taught about Taijutsu but someone weaker then him. He looked at him and said "Taijutsu Is about Mommentum" He then dashed at him and then with his left fist he would punch him in the stomach. As he bend down like most people do he would be kneed in the chind By Satoshi. As he did this Satoshi would jump about him and then kick him in his back not to hard. He jumped down to the ground. He laughed and said "How's that for momentum?"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Having seen that he had actually landed his hit he was surprised, as he thought Satoshi was better than that. How ever he just put this down at him either not paying much attention or just wanting to feel strength of the kick it self. Neither would surprise him from what he had learnt about Satoshi over the last few days. Having him dash at him once again he moved too quick for Gattsu to react, being struck hard in the stomach, and then bent over his fist, only to be kneed straight in the chin, and then having him jump over him so that he could kick him in the back, sending him falling forwards into the ground. He landed on his hands, and kicked off the ground to jump straight over, standing upright once again. He turned back to Satoshi, saying “Not bad at all, now that you have grasped that you can easily work any thing else out that you need by your self” Then he rushed at Satoshi, first going in with a right handed strike, then a left, then doing a back flip, aiming to kick Satoshi in the face with both feet while he was travelling away to a safe distance.

207|763
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

He laughed as he looked at his incoming opponent. It would be now that Satoshi would think of this move. It was real simple in fact. He decided to test his theory with the incoming kick. Satoshi shifted his body at a very high speed. The beauty of this new technique was that it made it look like the user had not moved at all. Infact Satoshi liked it like that. He rushed at his opponent with his incredible speed and then stopped before he stood in front of him. “Gattsu. You never showed me how fast you really are.” Satoshi removed his weights and said “Let’s Play a little game” He took a chair and threw it straight up creating a whole in the tavern. He looked dead ahead at it for it had been thrown pretty far. He took out his sake and said “If you can Get that chair before I finish my Sake. Then I will respect you as A ninja. If not you will suck forever in my eyes and II deserve the right to Smack you with me Sake bottle.” He then looked at Him and said “Oh and your running out of time.” He smiled as he began to sip from his sake bottle. Satoshi didn’t dare mention that his bottle was half empty. If he had did that then there would be no fun in his little game. Satoshi also knew that this kid was fast. He just wanted to see if he was faster than Satyr.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm

At having this challenge laid out in front of him, Gattsu wasted no time in taking off his own weights, while saying “I’m sure that this wont be too hard”, then he made a sprint for where the chair had been thrown. He dived through the window that had been broken to make the hole in the café, then he quickly ran for where the chair had landed. He grabbed it, and using one hand to hold it he slung it onto his back, diving once again through the window that had been broken, and then threw the chair at Satoshi’s feet, the chair breaking up from its impact with the ground. “There you go, no issue at all. Now if you don’t mind I should probably be getting on now, I have wasted too much time here, as you said earlier I really should have been in Taki by now. I guess I shall see you around then, and next time, lets have us a decent proper fight, no holding back at all.” He then put his weights back on, and left the café, not caring about the damage or commotion caused.

193|956
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Satoshi smiled as he watched him go get the chair. He was almost tempted to show the boy his true speed but he wouldn’t. It would ruin the surprise from his next fight. He smiled as he grabbed the chair and sat back down. The woman looked at him and Satoshi looked at her. She sighed and asked “Are you going to pay for that?” Satoshi shook his head and pointed to him. “Put it on his tab. His name is Wrath” He laughed and then fell over and still laughing. “Oh My God. I can’t believe we put that Kid as Wrath. That’s hilarious.” The Girl looked at him and said “Yea. Gattsu Is a regular. So are you going to pay for that?” Satoshi stood up and said “Um?” He shook his head and said “No I can’t Im sorry” He would then disappear in the next instant traveling at a very high speed west. He was already a long ways off. Plus he had to go meet Satyr in Suna. He was late already. Finding a village in the middle of a Desert Is not that easy. He then turned around to notice Gattsu. He was a far ways off but he could see him walking east. “That’s where Houkou Is. I should go but I’m not ready yet. I still have to collect my members before I go on this long journey of training. I think I would like to have Satyr By my side to when we fight.” He then looked straight ahead of him and said “Yea! Sensei!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Daily Training [Gattsu|Satoshi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Earth Country-
Jump to: