Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] Left_bar_bleue0/200The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training]   The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training] EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Using the fire element, the user draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.
Chakra Drain: 90
Stamina Drain: 45
Damage: 110

The fall season had covered Konoha like a warm blanket that mothers would wrap there infants in at this time. With the changing leaves and the winter exams soon approaching, the young Uchiha, Kurix, knew that he had to continue to prepare himself for combat. The young Uchiha had recently learned the secret ninjutsu of the Fourth Hokage Minato, Rasengan or Spiraling Sphere. The jutsu alone would not be enough for the young shinobi to over come his challengers. It was now time that he pushed himself to understand the element that flowed through the very blood in his veins. "okay now its time to retrieve the scroll from the compound." Kurix said to himself as he dressed himself in his usual attire, with his goggle like headband resting above his forehead and his konoha headband tied around his neck. It only took the young genin a few minutes to retrieve the C-Rank scroll and had it already opened before him as he prepared to center his chi. "Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu - Great Fireball Technique, this is the birth rite to the clan once I learn this I will be recognized as a true Uchiha. Then maybe i will receive the eye that so many of the clansman already have. It's so freaking awesome!" Kurix said as he could imagine himself with his fathers copy wheel eye.

With his chakra balanced and his body in sync with his spirit, Kurix, began to read and study the hand signs for the jutsu that he was about to perform. The Katon jutsu were fire based meaning the user manipulates there chakra with the very elements to produce a tangible form which is known as an elemental jutsu. Kurix remember this in his advanced classes while in the academy. "Kurix-sama, your father would like to speak with you in his study." One of the servants to the Uchiha's said to the young genin. "Ahhh, the old man can wait I'm busy here trying to carve my destiny." Kurix snapped back as he repeatably formed the hand signs for the jutsu. "Jeez the old man is so uncool always trying to crap my style." Kurix said as he could feel himself better manipulating the hand seals and understanding the concept of causing his chakra to be infused with the very fire element that burned inside of him. "okay here goes nothing." Kurix said as he perfectly locked in each hand seal and then bringing his hand to his with his index finger hooked arched his head back. "Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Kurix roared as a stream of fire escaped from his mouth and the formed into a giant fireball that went flying through a thicket of dead trees setting them ablaze immediately on contact. "HELL YES I DID IT!" Kurix cheered as he quickly escaped form the flash fire that he caused.

477//382// 5tp

learned Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Back to top Go down

The Rite of the Uchiha [Kurix Jutsu Training]
Page 1 of 1