Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty
PostSubject: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Satoshi walked up the road from the gem country. He had been traveling for a while now and he finally got back to where he was now calling home. He looked at all five subordinates and said "Shira finally set up the temples. I want you guys to go investigate the situation." They nodded and left Satoshi where he was standing. Satoshi decided to head back to the forge and begin some late training. He wanted to talk to Fuka first that was the main thing he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Fuka was not at the forge she was away in a clearing with a lot of her barbed wire. she was busy bending it here and there. it was quite boggling as the wires were everywhere and there didn’t seem to be any actual free space to move about in this hellish maze of barbed wires but she seemed to move without any constraints as if the wires were not even there.
“no, this one here goes that way, we don’t want this thing to be easy you know.” She said to herself, she then began to giggle lightly after a few seconds of silence. “well that would be funny… but we do need to be able to move around as well since were going to be at the center of this whole thing.” She said as she moved to another spot and bended another wire a bit to make a wall. She even had the whole thing go up a few feet to make sure the people trapped could not jump out of the maze. She continued moving about here and there all the while talking to herself.

189/189
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Satoshi looked around and walked in the forge. Shira was sleeping and Fuka was out. Satoshi didn't have time for this. He needed to find her and fast. His anger was begining to rise up within him. He hadn't gotten along with Fuka since the time that they had invited her to the orginization. "What did Shira see in her?" He questioned to himself as he jumped from branch to branch. He then stopped and climbed to the the top of the tree. He was having a hard time finding her due to the fact that they were in a massive forest. He closed his eyes and began to sense for her chakra. "There" He said as he rushed to the left. He quickly caught up to her. He stood about a couple feet away when he dropped down to the ground. His Shichi Fuzen Cloak swayed in the wind as she carried herself to the east. "You're Not wearing you cloak" Satoshi complained looked at Fuka.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:12 pm

she kept working as the man arrived, he seemed to enjoy telling others what to do, it was a shame he had not landed within the maze it would have been fun to see him struggle in it. Either way she continued working on her maze making sure everything was solid and that people could not cheat and move the wires out of their way while trying to escape. She continued making her way here and there when he mentioned something about a cloak. She arched an eyebrow and looked at him.
“You have not given me one. Besides at the moment it would be bothersome to wear one. Would get caught in the barbed wire way too easily.” She replied without much tone in her voice, he seemed to be quite the weird one, telling people they weren’t wearing something they didn’t have.

144/333
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Satoshi looked at her over the barbed wire fence. She was quiet persistent and annoying. She was so unchanging. It bothered him. Alot. Satoshi looked at her and said "Have you no respect for anyone but your self. Your very annoying." He said. He jumped back a little and pulled out a Kunai knife preparied to kill her. "Killing you would be bad for Shichi Fuzen. But your so annoying. You care about nothing. You have no emotion no feeling. JUST WHO ARE YOU?" Satoshi yelled to her. His temper was rising. His mind was now bent on one thing. Understanding Fuka.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

She looked at him slightly amused as she pulled a few more wires into their place. She looked at the kunai in the man’s hand and sighed lightly. This man had no idea of what respect was, and thought he deserved it from everyone around him. She stood amongst the mesh of wires and shook her head lightly.
“That kunai would not even reach if you threw it, and if you even tried to come at me directly you would be nothing more then a pile of meat when you reach me.” She said calmly completely disregarding the fact just one wrong move could possibly kill her in this maze of barbed wires. “you wish to know who I am, even though you came to me knowing who I was…” she added closing her. She sighed lightly before reopening them, they glowed blue and soon chakra was covering her entire body.
“I will tell you this once, I am mashin fuka, goddess of death, godess of demons. The world may rise or fall, but I will always stay the same, worshipped and adored by demons forever more.” She said her voice resonating with that of something else, something otherworldly, something powerful. “That is who I am, I am no pawn, nor am I a player. I do as wish and I go where I want. I answer to no one safe myself, is that understood?” she said her voice remaining neutral the entire time.

244/577
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Satoshi turned around and said "There is no breaking through to you is there?" His eyes became Intense and said "This orginization must have order. I know you murder people and you do have some type of hatred for the Village Hidden in the Mist. That's why we recruited you. All were asking is that when your team a mission you successfully complete it. After that we don't care what happens to you. And I swear if you complete this mission a special sword will belong to you. Isonade you demon must know it so well since it was his acomplice in the Nine God's War" Satoshi said as he sat down and watched her work on her traps. He decided he would watch how she did her work. He was going to imply the old sayings of actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm

The chakra retreated back into her and she turned away from him.
“Or maybe you are the one who do not understand the true nature of this world.” She replied with a disappointed sigh. “Those who rise, often fall, usually because they push against things that are not meant to be pushed. You wish to rise and yet you try to push something you were told will remain in place. You wish for harmony and yet you act chaotically. The way you are now, you do not deserve to call yourself a leader. You even try to bribe someone with something you do not have.” She told him frankly. She moved to the center of the maze and took out a scroll where she drew a few symbols on it and placed it on the ground and began making seals to seal an item.

144/721
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Satoshi looked at her and sighed. "In two months Shichi Fuzen will make there second move and attack Kiri. I have been training long and Hard. As for being the leader I am not. There is someone far greater than both of us. An Uchiha. He is our leader I am only his second in command." Satoshi said as he watch her draw her symbols on her scroll. Satoshi noticed she had a gift for making things. "Could She-" Satoshi took out a pack or cards and placed them next to him. He began to put some chakra into the cards. "Release" He said. The card began spinning around untill it came to a final stop. He looked at her and began to ask "This Card is the Image of a weapon used by the fourth Hokage. It's a Kunai Knife. I was wondering if you could build it for me."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

The girl finished preparing her scroll and seals and placed her hands onto it. The maze exploded into a puff of smoke and the scroll now had the picture of a maze in its center. She smirked lightly at her work and frowned lightly when he asked her to make something for him.
“What have you done to deserve me making you something?” She asked before walking off back into the forest towards her forge. She only made weapons who actually proved themselves by passing the test, not those who follow after someone else who is passing it.

98/819
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Satoshi looked and began to think something but derived from it. He wanted these kunai bad and he was going to do anything to get them. He looked at Fuka and raised an eyebrow "You mean the Test I saved Shira from?" Satoshi sighed and said "Shouldn't saving someone from your little metal toys be enough to please you?" He asked. He had to get these kunai. He didn't mean to insult her barbed wires though. He was just in a hurry. It was almost time the Iwa Ninja started comming after him and he was begining to stir up quiet alot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 pm

“but you have not passed the test yourself, you have used another to get through safely. If you truly wish me to make you anything, then you must either pass the test yourself, or do something else that is as equivalent.” She said as she entered her forge and closed the door behind her. She clearly showed she had no interest in doing his request unless he proved himself. The sound if metal hitting metal was now being heard as smoke bellowed from the chimney.

85/904
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]   Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's See Some Respect [Fuka & Satoshi]
Page 1 of 1