Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Empty
PostSubject: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm

The witch of the forge was almost home from her trip to ame. She was dragging the large piece of metal she had taken from the food stall she had eaten at while at village. She arrived at her forge and dropped the metal near the back of the forge and looked at it closely. She frowned lightly as she saw something red shine lightly. She picked it up and found it to be a jewel shard. She shrugged and placed it inside her tunic. She smirked lightly as she enjoyed finding new things in materials she gathered. She would take a look at the jewel later, what interested her more was the metal she brought back, she had dragged it most of the way through the woods and she needed to know if it had not been damaged in any way. She turned the piece over and inspected it closely, there were a few scratches here and there, but nothing that would bother any creations made from the metal. She walked over to her pool of water and dunked her head in it, she drank large gulps of water and felt slightly refreshed. She stretched lightly before realising the furnace would have died by now and she would have to light it again. She grunted out of frustration as she made her way to the front door. She stepped over the body that was in the way and proceeded to light the furnace and start the forge again. She then decided to see what the body in her doorway was about. She crouched and looked at the figure for a few moments before recognizing the jinchuriki. She saw he was bleeding and shrugged lightly as she dragged the body out of the way and noticed the boy was still alive. She looked around a bit and sighed as she picked him up and took him to her pool and threw him in.
“if you are awake, and you can hear me, wash yourself, i don’t appreciate blood where i sleep.” She said as she sat near the edge of the pool and watched to see if he responded.

359/359
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 pm

The blood dried on the boys arm slowly dissolved as his body twitched. “What’s…your probably…”Shisha removed his mask and spit out a mouthful of water. “I was sleeping.” The young man made his way to edge of the pool and looked the girl in the eyes then asked, “Why don’t you jump in…the water feels great.” He removed his on the fly bandage and jacket and set them to the side, then removes his shoes. “Or would Isonade be jealous you playing with another boy.” Moving back out to the middle of the water he rolls his arm and listens to it pop a few times. ‘This is going to scar over, I can see it already.’ The young man started rubbing his shoulder working on removing the dirt and blood caked on his body. ‘How many times did you have to do this father…?’ Shisha thought to himself with a smirk on his face.
The young lady that he was staying with was defiantly something else she didn’t seem to have any connection to the world other than her bijuu, which she seemed to love like a mate. Her attitude and way of thinking was that of a survivor, she was going to as she said remain the same until the end.
Shisha’s had a dream and was not above using anyone to see it happen but, for this person he didn’t want to have to use her, he honestly had a little respect for her because she was in a since was his first friend, she wasn’t going to get hurt like the other non-jinchuriki’s if he touched her for she had the same toughness he had.
“Where did you go, if I may be so inclined to ask?” Shisha poked trying to connect with her as foreign as a concept as that was for him. The young man dipped his head in the water then pushed his hair back as he rose up from under the water. “Man, this is so much nicer then having to shave a bathroom with two other brothers.” He chuckled slightly slapping at the water. “I should have left sooner.”
His mind jump back to the thought of all the mornings that he fell asleep in the tub and locked himself in the bathroom and having them slamming at the door, they where nothing, but when his mother started counting in the mornings for him to get out he was out in a moment of seconds. She was terrifying with her bed head, and without her first glass of warm tea
{412/412}
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 pm

She watched him struggle for a few seconds as he woke up. When she saw he was fine she stood up.
“I do not go in water until i have finished everything i needed to do during the day.” She replied as she went to the back of the forge and dragged the large piece of metal aroud to the side of the pool. She thought of throwing it into the pool but thought other wise it would be hard to get it out afterwards. She grabbed some wood and slanted the metal in a way that the water she used would return to the pool. she then made some handseals and used her mizurappa technique onto the metal, quickly clearing away the dirt that was on it. When she finished she inspected it some more as the jinchuuriki in the water seemed lost in his own world. As long as he did not interfere she was fine with him being around. She could feel isonade inside her approving the eight tail bijuu to be around, either way they both knew he was no real threat to her and if he did try anything she could just lead him into a trap and leave to die in the forest, either way she would remain the same.
“I went to gather materials.” She only replied to the question of where she had been, but it was easy to tell that the girl had visited a village somewhere from the look of the piece of metal obviously came from a building. Stared at the metal and wondered what to do with it. Metal that had already been forged was hard to listen to. She did need some more barbed wire, especialy if she wanted to use it for some interesting techniques. She chuckled lightly as she tought of making a portable barbed wire maze to trap people whenever she wanted.she completely ignored the other remark the boy had made as she was absorbed into thinking of all the different ways she was going to use barbed wire. She wondered about the different things she could do and noted some of her best ideas and decided that she will try to make them real, especially the maze. She grabbed the metal and took it into the forge and placed it against one of the walls before placing a few more logs into the furnace. The fire was almost ready to melt things as the heat inside the building rose.

416/775
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am

The young man watched as his companion prep the metal. ‘She is back to making the world a fun place, more blade to make children ready for reality.’ He thought as he made his way to the edge of the pool, ‘I think it’s time I meet this monster making the man, in a since.’ The young man climbed up out and slide his hand down his arms and legs to remove some water.
“Hey, I’m going to try and find a dark place.” Shisha yell heading into the wood. The thinker in him said that if I am in a place that a demon could appreciate, as the boy went further, the wood became darker and the branches more twisted. “This place looks devilishly delightful; if the spirits of hell could sneak out this is where they would enter with the least troubles, this is where the beast and I will first meet, now…” Shisha said as he closed his eyes and set down.
He crossed his legs and turned his fist together with his palms up then open his eyes, the deem cold look in them this was not the same person that was her a moment ago. The black-haired young man cracked his neck then smirked, “Time to talk…Yamata-no-Orochi.” The cold tone in his voice would have been like ice to anyone ears if there was another human being around. He stared off in to the darkness, and waited. After a while his eyes looked zombied out with only color the pupil was so dilated down.
Shisha soon found himself standing in front of a door looking into the abyss. “Where are you, Yamata-no-Orochi, great beast of fear and sorrow, where are you, monster that corrupts mans hearts.” Suddenly eight sets of piercing crimson red eyes open from the darkness and a soft laugh starts to roll out. “I only feed the true nature of the humans that want to feel like that are in control of there lives.” The voice busted out in a roar knocking the young man to the ground sending him back to reality.
“I think…I am in love.” Shisha laughed as he stood up and strolled back to Fuka’s forge thinking about the “monster” inside him. ‘Well now I understand Fuka and Isonade a little better and that whole…thing.’ The young man shivered a little of the thought of those to having a legit child.
{403/815}
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:54 pm

She watched him go into the forest wondering if she had placed any traps in that area, she shrugged lightly as she turned her attention to something else. She wondered lightly bout the jewel she had found on the piece of metal she had brought back from her trip and decided to look at it, she took it out and stared at it, it was quite the beautiful shade of red. She enjoyed the colour. She could feel chakra coming out of it, the chakra felt delicious she could just eat it up. She wanted to eat the chakra, but somehow it seemed to be stuck inside the jewel. She began growling lightly to herself as she felt hungry for the chakra. Soon enough her cloak began covering her body and she felt isonade’s touch on her skin, she shivered lightly in pleasure from it.
“I will stay the same… goddess of death, goddess of demons, loved and adored forever more…” she whispered to herself as she stretched herself.
“Forever more will you be loved and adored.” The bijuu replied within her mind, the girl just smiled as she heard the voice. She walked to the pool and looked at her self and then jumped in she let herself get submerged into the water. She spent some time like this before the cloak going away and she got out of the water. She sighed in relieve as she walked into the forge with the metal and placed it into the furnace for it to melt. She pumped the bellows a bit to make the fire hotter. She continued doing so and soon the metal start glowing red, then white and started to turn into a liquid form, the smell of molten metal started wafting up from the fire and she enjoyed it quite a bit. As the metal melted she made it pour down a shoot where it was turned into a wire and cooled as it was pushed through the shoot. When the entire length of wire was made from the metal she had harvested she realised she had quite a bit amount of metal wire. She wondered lightly how she would get it done the way she wanted it but either way she knew she would be able to do it and do it perfectly. The wire will tell her what to do. She heard the other jinchuriki come back from the woods and wondered lightly if he was injured again, as long as he didn’t bleed inside the forge she could not care less what he did.

430/1205
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

>.> <.< i think this is over...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha   at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha Empty

Back to top Go down

at the witch's forge (fuka/shisha
Page 1 of 1