Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Seiichirou walked along the path to kumogakure. He was about roughly twelve kilometers away from the village walls. He had remebered some of the instructions given to him by Satoshi. "Head West of the village about ten Kilometers away east and you will reach it." Seiichirou repeated to himself as he walked on the path. "Time for an Off road adventure mother!" He jumped to the east on a branch. "I'f I'm south of the village then I should probabbly head north East! Mother I'm going to find this team and Join them. Then I'm going to make you happy!" He rushed north east untill he got about five kilometers in. He stopped on a branch and looked around. Something wasn't right."Father Jashin, I pray that you keep me alive cause something is about to go down." He looked on the branch where he was standing. "An Explosive!" He launched his body off just in time before the explosion caught him. He landed on a trip wire that released thirty Kunai in both directions east and west at him. "FUCK!" He yelled as he jumped in the air to evade. He jumped back down to be caught by a rope and hung upside down from a tree. "Fuck My Life" He said as he dangled. He quickly cut the knott with his scythe and decided to tread more carefully as he walked through the forest.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

she was working in her forge on a large piece of metal. She wondered lightly what she was going to make with it when she heard the explosions at the edge of her territory. She giggled lightly as she wondered if the person caught in the explosions had been killed or not, well either way it would take then some time to reach the forge. She replaced the metal into the furnace and stretched lightly as she let it heat up.
“I wonder how many more of the seven people are left to appear Isonade. I do hope they are more amusing then that one who bosses everyone around… to be honest, he could die for all I care.” She said aloud as she walked to her forge’s entrance and looked at the trapped forest in front of her. She smiled lightly as the demon within her comforted her lightly. She sighed lightly wondering why she had agreed to let them stay here in the first place.

167/167
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Luck had not been going so well with Seiichirou as he ran through the forest. "Almost killed myself, Fell in a dirty hole." He sighed as he began to think about the traps. Obviously someone had put them there. These traps were no basic traps though. They seem to advance for a run away bounty. Seiichirou scanned the area where he was standing. It felt almost to peaceful. Seiichirou began walking. To his surprise he had set of a small trip wire. Kunai flew up in the air towards him. "Not This Again" He complained. He took his scythe and deflected it. Little did he know what the minor trap he had set off would lead to something major.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Fuka walked out of the forge, she went to the shrine dedicated to her and Isonade, she had yet to go examine it. It was quite close to the forge, probably the closest one of the entire set of shrines. She walked into the building where a monk was sitting on the ground praying in front of a statue of her and isonade.
“So this is the statue they made for my beloved demon.” She said walking up to it and caressing it lightly. The monk stopped praying and looked at her in surprise and awe. The statue was very well made and very life like, she liked it very much. She turned to the monk and looked him in the eyes. He gulped lightly not knowing what to say.
“Do not concern yourself over this, I approve of what you are doing… next time do not stop praying.” She said with a smirk as she walked over to the monk and patted him lightly on the cheek. “Now I have to go and look over my work, I may return later if I’m bored enough.” She said returning to her forge to see if the metal was melting or not.

201/368
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Seiichirou stopped as he began to hear rumbling. "Please Jashin dont let it be a Giant rock!" He shifted his head in all directions around him. Quickly it rose. It was a great and magnificent trap. Seiichirou couldn't help but stop and adore it's beauty. He turned his head towards the black wires. Seiichirou looked and began to noticed something. "Great," He complained, "They're barbed wires. I can't be reckless around here." He said as he began to run through the maze. He came to his first turn. "Left or right?" He smiled and said "Jashin was always defiant so I'll go left." He said running. He quickly came to a wall but his body was still running. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" He yelled forcing his body to stop. He had made a scratch on his nose that began to bleed eaisly. Seiichirou didn't have time for minor wounds such as this. He quickly wiped the blood and followed the maze. By the time he got out his cloths had been torn up and his arm had been scratched very deeply. He smiled and said "The Ninja of Shichi Fuzen must be very skilled." He put his cloak back on that he had taken off earlier while figuring out the maze. He sighed as he walked up to the door and began to knock very loud. "SHICHI FUZEN!" He yelled very ignorant like. "SHICHI FUZEN ARE YOU THERE?"

237/591
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm

When the knock on the forge’s door and the yelling begun she arched an eyebrow, apparently the person made it out of the traps, she wondered lightly who the person was. She was holding her blacksmith tools when she opened the door the heat of the forge rushed out as the cooler outside air tried to rush in. she looked the boy over and noticed he wore the same cloak as the others did. She also noticed how much damaged he had taken from the first, she smirked lightly.
“You have made it through the demon’s test very well. I see you wear the cloak of the organisation as well… I am Mashin Fuka, they wish me to use the name gluttony…” she said without much emotion, “now tell me who are you?” she said going back into her forge, motioning him to enter as well, and taking the heated metal out of the furnace and began striking it with her hammer.

162/530
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Seiichirou followed in behind her limping as he did so. "I am Seiichirou Aisu, Lost child to the Aisu clan, Follower of the great and Mighty Jashin." He stopped as he said the word Jashin and bowed down. "Praise Be to the God Of Death, Taker of Life and Giver of eternal damnation!" He then stood up and looked at Fuka "I'm sorry but I must give my God Praise for bringing me through the maze. Who ever created it is a Genius." He said watching her as she took out the metal. Seiichirou continued his introduction and said "I am Envy." Then he looked at Fuka one more time. He shook his head and said "No, It can't be." He looked at her hair and then stopped in his tracks. "It's you!" he yelled out. Tears fell from his eyes and said "MOTHER! I FOUND HER. She's just as beautiful as you said she would be. Mother I found Her!"
161/752

Last edited by Donte_Joseph on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 pm

“jashin…” she said to herself pondering lightly. “ah yes… the one I was compared to when I was first called goddess of death…” she added as she struck the metal a few more times. “that maze was made by me, did you enjoy it?” she asked with a chuckle, when he called out for his mother she arched an eyebrow and looked at him staring at her. She wondered lightly what he was talking about. She sighed lightly thinking he might be another one that fell in love with her. She stopped hammering and placed her tools down before walking up to him.
“I thank you for your compliment, but I do not need a human lover, I already have one that is more then capable to satisfy me, in every way possible.” She told him with a light smirk, her eyes glowed blue for an instant.

147/677
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Seiichirou shook his head and began to cry out. "No, No, No You got it all wrong." He grabbed her hand and brought her outside and pointed to the sun. "Jashin my father and my Mother," he said pointing to the sun "They had two kids. Father died and became Jashin. Mother died and became the sun. Mother has been guiding me and leading me for the past few years. Four years after you were mother had an affair with my father Jashin. I was born. Then they somehow they died" He sighed. "Mother talks about you everyday in my ear. She calls you her little Jewel." He smiled looking at her. Seiichirou couldn't contain the joy he was in. He jumped up in the air and fell to the ground. Realizing he was still injured he yelled out loud. "FUCK!" He said. Seiichirou looked at his sister and said "Do you have Ice?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

She arched an eyebrow at his comment about the sun and this jashin god being the boy’s parents and possibly her own as well. It was possible since he would have been the correct age before her own parents died in an assassination attempt but she kept silent, the past had no meaning to her.
“I do not remember how my parents died, it was long ago, before I was thrown in that room… before killing those doctors… before killing…” she started saying giggling lightly as she remembered how she had killed most of the people she had met in the past. “the blood was warm enough for baths…” she added giggling some more before giving a light sigh of nostalgia. She looked at him and smirked lightly seeing all of the blood. She restrained herself, she wanted to know more about this boy, he was interesting. When he asked for ice, she grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to her pool of water and threw him in, the water would be cool enough to ease any burning sensation he would be feeling.

185/862
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Seiichirou laid in the water and his wounds began to heal. He looked up around the forge and noticed everything around him. "You must be a great weaponsmith Big sister." He said as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "If you are could you make me a great sword? Father Jashin will surely bless you for helping me." He said smiling. His wounds were healing now a little bit faster since he was in his natural element.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

She had already returned to her forge by the time he spoke to her. She hammered away at the blade in front of her it had taken the shape of a two handed sword with a spike near the tip of the blade. She finished it and made a handle out of stone for it. When she finished it was quite the good looking sword. She had seen the boy’s scythe he seemed to be used to wielding large weapons, it might prove that the metal had sensed him near and wanted to reward him. She brought the sword out and placed it near the water and looked at the boy who called her big sister.
“this is your reward for passing the demon’s test.” She told him before going back into the heat of her forge to lie down a bit.

142/1004
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Seiichirou Immediately jumped out of the water and looked at the blade. She was beautiful just as her sister was. The spike towards the tip of the blade had done Miracles for him. He was instantly in love with the blade. He smiled and said “Yes, Now I will be able to serve this team and Jashin Better.” He picked up the blade and continued to marvel a it. He smiled and said “My sister made this for me. And for that you shall be called Eledia.” He quickly got dry and changed into a new uniform. He put on the clouds of the Shichi Fuzen and put the great sword in it’s holster on his back. “Marvelous!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]   Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Invitation Party [Seiichirou & Fuka]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: