Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Left_bar_bleue116/200An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty
PostSubject: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Dante walked down the road as he thought about what he was going to say and going to do about the fact that he wanted to leave the village and go see a few locations to deal with certain things on his agenda, he did in fact want to meet with that one chuunin that he saw at the entrance to the exams after he met up with his distant cousin. He arrived at his destination and walked to the desk of the secretary to the hokage, "is Hokage-sama available to see one of his chuunin?" he asked looking at her hoping he was.

The secretary looked at him then at an appointment sheet, then nodded as she spoke, "yes indeed he is." she said as she pointed with her arm to the stairs that lead up to the hokage's office.

Dante followed them up and arrived at the Hokage's door and knocked then awaited a reply from the Hokage to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Left_bar_bleue18/200An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 pm

The hokage opened the door getting ready to walk out for his evening walk and looked over at the shinobi. "Oh...hello...Dante is it? What brings you here young lad?" The Hokage lifted up his pipe and started to smoke it and breath the smoke out through his nose.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Left_bar_bleue116/200An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Dante stood there and nodded "yes sir, its Dante Kazama." he said in reply to his name, "I actually came by because I had some questions I wanted to ask you, but if your needed else where I guess it can wait." he said as he ignored the smoke, it was something that never really bothered him as he after all did work around it making weapons and all else.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Left_bar_bleue18/200An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Shaking his head, "Oh come now...boy please you can talk to me as i walk out. Let's get going tell me what is on your mind anyway child?" The Hokage was somewhat planning to relax and help this young boy out in what ever clouded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Dante nodded and smiled a bit as it did give him time to ask the Hokage on what he had questions about, "Well there are some places I would like to travel too but as I was told in the academy I need your permission and I also heard about these new passports or such that we are required to travel around with." he said hoping the Hokage could see instantly where this was going. If not Dante would continue anyways, "I was hoping to make a few side stops here and there to pick up some new things and possibly find some things, and to find out more about this special power ability that I read on, I know I wasn't supposed to be in your secret librarey but I did make it in there to learn the Tajuu Kage Buunshin jutsu and I still use it well to this day so far, but I read upon a sage who had a special ability, I also know that you would know that I should have the Sharingan but yet I don't have any traces of it within my blood." he said wondering how the hokage would react to what Dante had just revealed.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 pm

With his eyes widening the Hokage looked at the young man saying, "Listen...i don't care about all of the information you obtain i only wish for you to complete the needs you want. The more you know the bigger target someone will place on your head. Remember that my dear Dante. Also...if anything...if you want a passport i would like for you to look for a Uchiha Member that has been missing for a while i believe he's in Kumo, The name is Uchiha Satyr....find him and i don't care what you do just bring him back here alive. If he vanished the same time after the exams that would mean he's been working for Uchiha Shin as well. Do i make myself clear if not i'll spell it out slowly. Find a Uchiha find the Kyuubi..." Going back to smoking his pipe he waited for the answer from Dante.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 am

Dante looked at him, he had heard that name before, Satyr... "I've heard that name before but where and from who..." he said to himself as he placed his hand on his chin thinking about where he had heard it before it slapped him dead in the face like a brick, "Hayabusa Lydeck, also known as Haya Uchiha was where I heard it, I remember hearing Haya tell me about heading to the kumo area but he's not who I was going to see, I actually had plans on heading to Kumo to actually speak to one of the kumo nin from the exams, all I can remember is what he looked like." he said after he suddenly remembered why the name sounded so familiar. "I'll do all I can to bring him back alive, but it might turn into a death match..." he said thinking about it since he knew absolutely nothing about this Satyr besides the fact that he was Haya's student or something of the sort if he remembered it right.

Dante kinda gave a bit of a chuckle, "well I like to learn things and they'd have to find a way to break me and seeing as my mother died and I have no family that they can use against me they'd have to threaten Konoha and thats a rather big threat to be making." he said as he looked out the window, "besides we all have to die some day don't we?" he asked as well as making a statement.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:03 pm

The Hokage laughed saying, "If only that was true about death now... please if you don't mind be on your way." handing him the passport for traveling the Hokage entrusted everything to him. "You better come back and be ready to deal with the failure of this mission if you don't bring him back is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Dante looked at the Hokage and stood there for a moment before he nodded "yes Hokage-sama, I will not return until I have him in tow or his head." he said before he turned around knowing this mission would get WAY out of hand if he was to hunt down Haya's student, it would turn very ugly if he had too that. He turned made his way walking out the door and left the hokage's building heading back to his house to grab some things so that he was set for his adventures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]   An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel] Empty

Back to top Go down

An important meeting between Chuunin and Kage [Shin|Zel]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: