Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Sage & Host EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Sage & Host EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Sage & Host EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Sage & Host EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Sage & Host EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Sage & Host EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Sage & Host EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Sage & Host EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Sage & Host EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Sage & Host

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Sage & Host Left_bar_bleue12/2000Sage & Host Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Satoshi fixed his katana that laid on his back. His hair flowed freely within the wind as he sat down reading a book. It was written by some great ninja by the name of Shikamaru on tactics. He could feel Fuka's chakra near. He smiled as he stood up closing the book in the process. He looked around and called out "Hey Fuka where are you?" He had never got to praise her truely for her works in the dragon's kingdom.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Sage & Host Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sage & Host Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Fuka was outside the forge arranging the dragon skeleton, not really sure what to do with it besides turn it into a statue at the moment. She looked at how submissive the skeleton looked which was quite good since the creature had been quite easy to kill. She stood in front of it pondering a bit. Maybe make replicas of the bones using steal and make mechanical dragons that will never sleep and do as she commands. She chuckled lightly at he idea of summoning both her regular titanium dtagons and the mechanical ones to ravage those that tried to attack her. She heard Satoshi calling out to her, she raised an eyebrow, what did he want?
“You should already know that by now…” she only replied as she looked over the skeletal remains of the dragon named drako.

139/139
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Satoshi fitted his hands through the cloaks sleeves. He walked over to the large skeleton and smiled. "You did some great work in the place." He looked at her and said "I am a Sannin now. Yet I still have this feeling that I don't deserve this title." He turned his head to the sky and said "I wish to be a true sage. A master of all Knowledge and Jutsu. Like Ridouku Sennin. Can you help me obtain that title?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:09 pm

she arched an eyebrow at his request. She did not really know what he wished to gain the title he spoke of meant nothing to her and becoming a sage even less. she shrugged lightly not really caring much.
“If you wish to be a master of knowledge then there is something you need to know, what do you lack in knowledge, as for jutsus, you will need to learn more. But remember no one can truly master anything, for there is always something that is created or unknown, and most of all, the one true equalizer will always come for those who wish to know too much too quickly. So be careful of what you ask or what you wish to do, for there is always consequences to every action taken.” She said to him as she nudge the skull a tad to see if looked better that way.

150/289
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Satoshi nodded as he began to think about the consequences. “I wish to do something great. Being recognized as one of the Sannin due purely to just how strong I am is annoying. I wish to do a great feat.” He smiled at the thought of being someone great. He then looked at Fuka and said “How about a Demonstration of a Jutsu I learned?” He placed his hands together and began forming a string of hand seals. He brought a cup to his mouth and began blowing through it. A small stream of fire flowed through the cup and expanded into a ball of fire in front of him. The Fire was contained though and didn’t move but burned hot in a large sphere right there. He smiled as he turned to Fuka and said “That’s just a Basic C-rank jutsu. I’ve learned to expand my Jutsu knowledge into even forbidden jutsu.”
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

“Doing a great feat is one thing and learning jutsus are another. If you truly wish to do something that will be known world wide, then you will have to do something that either no one has ever done before or do something that will shake the foundations of this world. But remember to rise above the rest, someone else will have to fall, and whoever falls will decide how the rest will see you.” she replied. “for example, this dragon wished to rise above the rests, and look what happened to him, I killed it as if it were nothing more then a newborn child. That is one of the realities you will need to learn and accept as well, failure will mean death. As for your jutsu, do not do it again near the forge, there are explosives all around the area.” She said plainly as she felt somewhat satisfied with the skeleton’s posture.

156/445
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Satoshi nodded and listened to her words carefully. He then looked at her and said “Seiichirou is becoming more and more powerful. I wish to grant him a gift.” He then looked at Fuka and said “He seems to have taken a liking to the group as well and you.” He looked towards the village now and said “The information I need to give him his present is inside the Village. Shall we go cause a little trouble as Shichi Fuzen?” He asked looking directly at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 pm

“It would wise not to cause trouble with neighbours yet.” She replied, “But having another one of the bijuus within our ranks would be quite helpful for the organization to rise above the world.” She said. “I will need to get myself ready before doing anything, there are things that Isonade wishes to teach me and I have been neglecting him as of late, seeing that we do not have as much privacy as we once had.” She said flatly as without much emotion behind it, as if it was just a fact. She stepped back from the skeleton and looked it over and nodded lightly. It was good enough for now. She walked away from the other man without saying a word, but clearly meaning that talk was over.

130/575 end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage & Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage & Host   Sage & Host Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage & Host
Page 1 of 1