Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the demon princess, Mashin Fuka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty
PostSubject: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:13 am

: Personal Info / Currency:
Pic: to be placed later
Name: Mashin Fuka
» Alias: Akuma no Hime, Mori no fo-gi no kijo
Email:
Clan/Bloodline/Bijuu: 3 tailed jin

Personality: very whimsical to the point of insanity
Hair Color: ocean blue
Eye Color: ocean blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: -----

Home Country: Kiri
» Current Location: outskirts of kumo
» Visited Locations:

Occupation (s): weapon/trap smith
» Income:
» Ryou: 250

» Chunin: - (Date)
» Special Jounin / Jounin: - (Date)
» Sannin: - (If Obtained)
» Kage: - (Date)

: Records :

Battle Record:
» Wins: 00
» Loss: 00
» Draw: 00
» Kills: 00
» Deaths: 00

Mission Record:
»D: 00
»C: 00
»B: 00
»A: 00
»S: 00

Crimes Completed:
» Bounty:
»D: 00
»C: 00
»B: 00
»A: 00
»S: 00

Sagas
» Number: 00
» Items from Sagas: -
» Items from Events: -
-------------------------
: Stats :
» Health: 100 / 100
» - Chakra: 100 / 100
» - Stamina: 100 / 100

» 9040 Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 0

» Strength: 20
» Defense:10
» Speed:30
-----------------------
» Bijuu Control: -- %
» Abilities:

Jinchuuriki Ability - Chakra Unlimited
The Jinchuuriki now cares the ability to have unlimited chakra for several minutes. The Jinchuuriki can only use this move two times and then has to wait 2 weeks before using it again.
Chakra Drain: 0
Stamina Drain: 0
Effect: Allows the user to release chakra for emergency and gives them unlimited chakra for 3 posts.
(This can only be done twice every two weeks)

Bijuu Cloak
Being covered in a aqua like aura the Jinchuuriki will soon take the shape of a shark. But the first thing to grow isnt a tail on the Jinchuuriki but a horn that able to smash pretty much anything. Then after that the jinchuuriki will start to become the bijuu slowly and form three fins and three tails.
Effects: +10% stats, +25% attack using your bijuu element.

-----------------------
» Hand Seal: --%
» Taijutsu / Martial: --%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head:
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand:
» Right Hand
» Feet:village headband (left thigh under her clothing)
————————————————–
: Storage :
Pack:
» Weapon (0/5): Any non hide able weapon
» Tools (0/5): Any hide able weapon
» Accessories (0/5): Earrings, Rings, Necklaces
» Items (0/5): Cloth, Meds, Wireless Sets

- Apartment (Closet) -
» Storage/Unequipped: (0/10)

- Non Playable Characters -
Slots: 0/6 (DO NOT CHANGE)
» Name(s):
» Rank(s):

- History -

The Current holder of the three tailed bijuu was born on the island nation of Mizu in Kirigakure. She is named Mashin Fuka and is known for her ruthless behaviour and unstable mentality. Her childhood was very hectic as assassin’s that were against the use of a jinchuriki kept making attempts at her life, she lost her parents at the age of five to those attacks and soon moved around the village from one secure location to another, she learned quickly that anyone who tried to kill her was free game to kill and soon started protecting herself with the use of traps and weapons. Some of those traps included kunai launching string traps, giant bear traps, spiked traps and giant spiked balls, and that was at the age of seven. When she entered the academy she had already lost her mind and was known throughout the entire school to attack anyone from student to teacher for the any reason, no matter how ridiculous, possible. The student body and the teachers as well, came to fear and respect her and soon she had complete control of the academy at the age of nine. She did learn the basics of being a ninja from her teachers and learned the basics of ninjutsu as well, she was extremely skilled in weaponry and was able to cast ninjutsu perfectly, going as far as copying the dead assassins she had killed over the years and making the staff even more fearful of her as they now knew what had become of their fellow kiri shinobi. By the end of her academy days she had not only killed her entire class during her academy student exam while laughing and singing, she also killed some upperclassmen and a few younger students as well.

She was finally recognized as being mentally unstable when she attempted to kill her team leader during a stealth mission. This caused a ruckus in the entire village as people began wondering if they were safe or not from their own jinchuriki, they decided to have her examined. Some say the cause of her insanity was from the beast within her the three tailed monster isonade but seeing she was the first female jinchuriki the mist village had ever made they were not sure if it was the true cause or not, every time they had tried to have her examined she had killed the psychiatrist that was appointed to her. After the fifth doctor that was brutally murdered by being clubbed to death with his own limbs, she was left inside a padded cell where she could not hurt anyone until she was released to go on missions. There was however a problem, every time she left her cell to go out the rampage that was left behind on the battle field and the struggle to restrain her, even with the high voltage shock collar to subdue her, after being let loose made it hard to keep the Kiri’s secret missions under wraps any survivor from the enemy would often describe a monster in the shape of a young woman, who sang, danced and laughed while she brutally killed her opponents in ways that were completely inhuman. She has been codenamed Akuma no hime by the other countries and the name got so popular that even the people in kiri began to call her that and soon she was turned into a bedtime story in the village where parents would use her to scare their children into obedience.

It is also said that late at night you can hear the young woman speaking to someone but no one replies, some say she is conversing with the demon inside her, some say that it is just her insanity causing her to hallucinate no one knows for sure since every time she is asked about it she just smiles knowingly and responds: “one will fall, one will rise, only I will stay the same. Goddess of death, goddess of demons, they will love and adore forever more.” There has yet to be anyone able to interpret the meaning of her response and she never divulged anything else when asked, she either keeps silent or starts laughing and singing giving anyone near chills.

One thing that is only known to her is that the demon within her is fully aware and does communicate with her. They share a deep bond that has never been seen between host and beast, their relation is almost as lovers. Neither knows when it became thus but each knows that they would go to any length to keep the other alive and stay together to the point of going for immortality. With that wish sparked the flames of rebellion within the woman and she actively seek ways to escape the asylum and to live free causing chaos.

And escape she has. during one fateful mission, she managed to destroy the shock collar and killed her entire team and ran off on her own. She now lives off the land within a deep forest near kumo, and soon became known as the Mori no Fo-gi no Kijo. Whenever she is spotted, it is deep in the forests where the light is scarce, and only for an instant as if she was nothing more than an apparition. She has even made her own set of traps using the natural resources and within a year has made herself a forge where she makes all sorts of weapons that she places inside scrolls she has made herself. Anyone brave enough to seek her out for a weapon is considered lucky to come back alive, and anyone that does not come back is said to have been used as fuel in her infernal forge. It is unknown if the forces of kiri consider her dead or a missing nin at all. But as far as the people of kumo knows she is force of nature not to be disturbed or angered for she has made some exemplary weapons for the very few who are considered blessed to have received a weapon from her.

: Element Knowledge :
1st Element: Water
2nd Element:
3rd Element / Advance Element :

1st Fused Element: (Can only have one if a Normal Shinobi Read Jutsu Section)
2ns Fused Element: (Gain if a Kekkei Genkai Clan Member.)

: Jutsu Knowledge :

» Style(s):
» Bloodline Limit: –
-----------------------------
» Ninjutsu: Bunshin, Henge, Kawarimi,
» Genjutsu: –
» Taijutsu: Basic punch, basic kick,
» Kenjutsu: –
» Fuuinjutsu: –
» Kinjutsu: –

Elemental Jutsu Knowledge
» Katon: –
» Doton: –
» Raiton: –
» Suiton: –
» Fuuton: –

Advance Elemental
» ? - ton:

: Shinobi Profession, Specialty and Type :

Knowledge Skills: 0/3
»
»
»

Expert Knowledge Skills: 0/1
»

Skills: 1/4
»Chakra Sensing
»
»
»

Ninja Profession: 1/3
-Tool
-
-

Proffession abilities:
»Craftsman Ability
»
»

Ninja Type
- nin

Specialty:
- Jinchuuriki

Last edited by akuma on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Left_bar_bleue18/200the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:58 pm

The bio is alright but somethings you have to change,

- Location: Must be in Kiri no matter what Jinchuurikis cannot start outside of their birth location (UNLESS committing a crime that involves management Interaction.) Keeps Powers in balance until going missing or wandering.

- Can only learn 1 E rank of each type - (Nin, Tai and Gen).

- Also Knowledge Skills will be purchased later on they must be market with an X to prove that you haven't unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:42 pm

well first of all i thought it was pretty well explained in the bio that her crime was basically killing off her entire team during a mission and running away... and forcing me to start off in kiri will force a big change in the bio which apparently you havent read since your commenting on the location... but fine ill have to change a crucial part of my char dev just because you apparently dont want an original idea.

second wasnt told it was only one of each (was told i could start with all seeing genins are supposed to know all of the basic ninjutsus when leaving the academy, and dont give me that naruto passed without bunshin crap he failed the exam and was only allowed to pass because iruka wasnt a prick about naruto being tricked into stealing the kinjutsu scroll), which on a side note i find it hilarious that you list a basic punch and kick as actual jutsus you must learn... seriously...

and third what are you talking bout knowledge skills? i havent placed one at all... so telling me to block the one i have is a bit weird seeing i have none.

either way since creativity and starting a jin as a missing/kia nin is out of the question ill have to butcher why shes a tool nin with crafting ability inside an insane asylum....
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Left_bar_bleue18/200the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

First off i could care less how a academy student learns the basic of ninjutsu, by basics they should know the basics of molding chakra and using it correctly for control. Then learning the hand seals, due to some issues on the site Academy was removed because of these problems thus now a Genin will only know the basics of choosing 1 of each jutsu.

Secondly, Not everyone on can through a good enough punch nor good enough kick thus working at it. Which is why it's listed as a Taijutsu to learn these things.

Third, I don't mind original ideas i just mind having powers balanced out. I'm allowing it this time however your being added already to the Bingo Book because of you being a Missing Nin but other then that it's just the jutsus that need to worked.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

im still not accepting not having the jutsus i was promised that i would have all of them, and according to my source you also said they get the jutsus as well. and i dont think my source is a liar...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Akuma, Shisha isn't a manager and for one i never told him about Genin being able to start off with all jutsus. Because me and him did not talk about the information that was going to be launched today.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Shisha wasnt the one who told me, and they were part of staff
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Well the staff must wait for me to completely get everything worked out and talked to through them. If ideas for what happen last night are still being talked about and you misheard it all. Then you will most likely have to wait and deal with the fact that information is usually wrong in some cases not understood correctly. For Issues of last night are being solved today and are still being worked on for today.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

it was completely worked out from what i was told... and i havent misheard anything, if i was on the comp at home i would show the proof i have where its clearly stated that gennins start with the jutsus and everything was solved.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Well again everything and anything must be finallized with me. As Supporters are to help with updates on the site and any information that goes by them must come to me and be settled. So as a Staffing misunderstand i'll allow you to start off with 5 Jutsus (genjutsu not included) of Academy. Because Genjutsus are custom made they are auto earns. As well as you can stay your rank for the Missing Nin but again you'll be added to the Bingo Book and your prizing will be determine because of you being a Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

edited, and as a suggestion you really should let the academy jutsus be entirely free upon making, because it is part of the requirements to pass the academy (especially in konoha)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Due to the Academy Being removed on the site it will only be written how you see it.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 pm

im waiting for my bio to be up...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:02 am

bio is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon princess, Mashin Fuka   the demon princess, Mashin Fuka Empty

Back to top Go down

the demon princess, Mashin Fuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Getting Started :: Shinobi Profile-
Jump to: