Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Satoshi sighed as he looked at Satyr who was sitting down. He then began to speak and said "You know you don't have to supervise me you know that right? I am a Big boy." Sun wukong began to laugh as he looked at Satoshi and said "You don't need to worry about him. For Now you will be training with me." Sun wukong began thinking as to what he was about to say next. "You chakra control needs to be just a little bit Higher. Uchiha Satyr. You have a better understanding with your fire style. You want to explain to Satoshi what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Left_bar_bleue20/200Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 pm

After their little fight Satyr felt plenty restored now, ready to show him at least one more justu. “The trick in performing ninjutsu is utilising your chakra and turning it into what you want to do. You need control over this chakra in order for you to be able to use your chakra in a jutsu. If you use too little your jutsu will just not happen at all or it will be far weaker than it can be, and if you use to much it’s an incredible drain and will only tire you out in no time at all.” He then uickly formed hand seals and activated katon goukakyuu no jutsu, launching the fire ball straight into the air. “If you get it right you can do powerful techniues such as that one. I shall now leave you to alone to practive this, I expect you ready by the next time we meet.” After saying that he then went about his way going into the village.

167|167
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Sun Wukong looked at Satoshi and said "Now, Your Natural element Is earth Correct?" Satoshi nodded and said "Yes It Is." He smiled and said "Perfect. Now the first Jutsu I'm going to teach you is known as Doton - Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu. It's the same move I used on Satyr." Satoshi nodded an took out a note pad and began to write down what he said. "The user will basically travel under ground till they reach there opponet. Once they do they will pull the opponet under ground and the opponet will usually have a hard time breaking out." Satoshi noted all this down and said "So how do I do it? Do I dig?" Sun Wukong laughed and said "You phase through the earth. Once your under your opponet you will feel there chakra. Then you will grab your opponet and bring them down." Satoshi nodded and said "Okay" He placed his hands together and formed a handseal. With that Satoshi phased through the ground leaving it unnoticiable. After he could feel Sun Wukong's Chakra he brought his hands up and grabbed his legs. Satoshi then got up and looked at his teacher. He laughed and said "Yo Sensei Sun. I'm mastering this crazy Beast Ninjutsu Eaisly." Sun Wukong Shook his head as he easily broke free. "Well then. How about we give it a Little break. I exhausted My chakra fighting Uchiha Satyr and Taking You to the Hospital." Satoshi sighed and said "Darnet WHy do you have to be so old Sensei?" Sun Wukong looked at him and said "Why do you have to be so weak?" Satoshi shrugged and said "No time to Train all this traveling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong] Empty

Back to top Go down

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Elemental Chakra Training. With Sun Wukong]
Page 1 of 1