Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training]   Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:00 am

Satoshi placed his hands together and yelled “Kage Bushin No Jutsu!” Beside him twenty clones appeared. Satoshi looked at these clones and sighed. “You guys. I’m tired and I don’t want to do anything today. So you guys are the energetic side of me. You guys are going to help do my training.” He sighed and then counted all twenty of them and began doing some thinking. He looked at the ten pairs and then realized he had three sets of training to do. He smiled and said “Okay I got it. Three teams. You will do Chakra training. Three teams will do Speed and Defense training. Four teams will do Taijutsu training.” Satoshi smiled and looked at his pupils. “Yes Sir” Immediately they ran off and began doing there training. The real Satoshi decided he would go train with the chakra people first. He walked over to them and looked at the trees that they were climbing up. They looked at him and smiled saying “So Satoshi you have decided to join us?” Satoshi nodded and said “Back to work. A second of training should not be wasted.” They nodded and looked at Satoshi who was focus on getting up the tree. He placed his hand and the rat hand seal and began charging chakra to his feet. He began running up the tree standing upright. “I’m going to do it” he said. He finally got to the top on his first try and smiled at his clones. “Later”

He moved on to the next segment of his training. He looked at those who were training there speed. “Yo! Let’s go!” He said as he adjusted his weights that were falling off. He sighed and then began running around in the forest being sure not to set of Fuka’s traps. It was crazy that he was able to keep up with himself. They were crazy going as fast as they could. They were literally on a mission. Satoshi kept up as best he could till he fell to the ground. The others stopped and turned their head to look at Satoshi. They shook their heads and said “Shall we Run back?” Satoshi put his head and smiled “Please. That would help a lot.” The looked and said “Your weak Get up” Satoshi stood up and said “I’m not weak. Just lazy as fuck you should know. You are me” As they arrived back at camp Satoshi looked at them and said “Continue training” They probably didn’t hear him cause they took off as fast as they could. Satoshi shook his head and began to walk over to those that were training there defense. They seemed to be having much more fun that Satoshi was. All he had to do was block the punches of his partner and he would be solid. He began to block the punches then one of the Clones shouted “Over Drive!” It was then that Satoshi’s partner began to punch him really hard. Satoshi began to duck and cover but it wouldn’t help. He was beginning to get punched and bruised really bad. It would suck to go to Fuka and she asked what happened. Satoshi could see it now. “I got beat up by myself.” He quickly got punched to the floor. “That’s It!”

He got up and looked at them and sighed “You guys are crazy” He then sighed and walked over to his Taijutsu training clones. They were incredible as always. He watched in amazement from behind the scenes. He didn’t want to go in fighting them for right now. He watched as they slaughtered each other in the little tournament they had set up. Satoshi laughed and watched as they rose in ranks fighting each other. Satoshi noticed how one always kept winning. Satoshi didn’t know what it was but it was simply the fact that he was better than the others. Satoshi sighed as he got from behind the tree where he was sitting. He looked over at the clone and said “You’re doing everything too forcefully. You’re not letting it flow.” The clone looked at Satoshi and said “I’m fighting like you do.” Satoshi then realized he was right. In the clone’s own sadistic way of thinking about things he was right. He sighed and said “Okay lets go you and me.” The clone laughed and said “You don’t want to fight me. Your too lazy and pitiful to fight me right now.” Satoshi smiled and said “Your right. That’s why I want to do it.” The clone sighed and said “Okay it’s your choice not mine” He got into a fighting position and said “Ladies first” Satoshi grunted but kept his calm about the situation. He rushed over to his sparring partner and did a round house kick aimed at his shoulders. The Clone blocked it and punched him straight in the gut and said “You’re not trying hard enough” Satoshi looked at the clone and said “Shut up you piece of shit.” The clone smiled and said “I know.” Then Satoshi got up and took his Katana out as well. He swung it rapidly among the clone. The clone dodge fluidly and looked at Satoshi saying “Stop getting so mad. You’re not wrath remember?” He looked at the clone and remembered. “Your right I’m not.” He smiled as he continued “I’m wrath. I don’t like to do that much work” Then he pointed to the clone. Everyone Attack that clone. It was so bad that clones forgot who they were attack. After all the clones destroyed themselves Satoshi fell to the ground. He could feel the pain the felt surge through him. Then tiredness fell on hi
Back to top Go down

Saotome Satoshi: Trainning for the Hell of It [Kage Bushin Training]
Page 1 of 1