Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Satoshi stood there hitting his wooden doll. It had affeted him what happened with his mentor earlier. He had feel that he deerved he had to be killed. He never felt so ashamed in his life. He felt he hadn't grown at all and that his training was Worthless. "Why? Is it cause I'm not special? Is It cause I don't have any specilization? I'll show them. Once Houkou is in my Grasp then they will realize my true power. I will be a God to them." He then stop hitting the doll and sat there on the rock. He knew Houkou was no where near him. "Why do I even Bother?"[justify]

Last edited by Kaion_Kisho on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Left_bar_bleue20/200Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Having wanting to find his 2nd in command Satyr had went looking for him, the chakra sensing capabilities of his sharingan comming in handy to hone in to Satoshi's chakra. He quickly found him training by him self, using a wooden doll, and proceeded to wait behind him, hearing every word that he had said. He then spoke out to him "Your loss the other day has nothing to do about whether your special or not, rather its because you your self are weak. Why your weak is irrelevant, there are plenty unspecial strong people, you are not one of them. Sure once you get houkou you will increase in strength but you should not rely on some thing like thats power and go about things using your self. And dont forget, for you to take it in the first place your going to need to be stronger any way, so waiting around until its yours wont get you any thing. Now come, it's time for us to take the 1st tails."

172|172
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Satoshi laughed and began to grow a face of Insanity. "You think I am waiting around. I have been training my ass off. Your sharigan is a pain in the ass. Why do you rely on it?" Satoshi was running with the mouth and looked at him. "Anyways I can't do this right now. I have a lot of trainning to attend to." Satoshi was begining to feel the effects that everyone was feeling. Shichi Fuzen was not about to be a normal place. He stood up and began hitting the dummy. "You can Wait around if you want. My training will undoubtly come first"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Left_bar_bleue20/200Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm

At hearing he had been training and working his ass off, then attempting to insult his way of fighting, he laughed. “If you think my winning has any thing to do about my eyes, your mistaken. I don’t rely on them, there merely another tool that I have, and as such I can use it to my advantage. What is the point in having a sword if you don’t use it? It matters not upon how you win, only that you win. That is how Shichi Fuzen shall work, and how it shall get a name for itself, and then that is also how it shall win. Allow me to help with your training, I’m sure with both of us it shall go faster, and I can always use more training my self.” He did not care at all about how ends were met, only that they were, if he had to hand train this kid in order for him to get strong then that is what he would do.

170|342
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Satoshi looked at his commander with his insane eyes. "Okay then" He said. He began to draw a kunai knife and threw it at him. Using that he jumped back and began to do a set of handseals. When he landed he dropped down to the ground and placed his hand on the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" He Yelled. Again Kaitou appeared looking at the ninja. "Oh yea. Your going to get it!" Satoshi stood up and said "Kaitou. I don't care what you do just stay out of my Way" Kaitou didn't mind what he was saying at all. He then looked at Satoshi and said "Okay" He grabbed Satoshi's Katana and threw it at Satyr. Satoshi saw what he was doing and quickly formed five clones. Four of them traveled at Satyr with there speed. Satoshi then used the transformation jutsu while Satyr was distracted and transformed into a windmill Shuriken. Kaitou grabbed his own wind mill shuriked and spinned both in his hand throwing them at Satyr. "Take this You Uchiha"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 pm

With his sharingan still active from earlier Satyr quickly took out one of his own kunai and threw it at the kunai satoshi had thrown and then proceeded to draw his katana ready for what may come next. At seeing the summoning monkey again he smiled to him self on the inside. The day before he had roasted that creature good and easily, and realised that its strength was nothing to fear. He jumped to one side to dodge the katana thrown at him, thinking how careless it was to throw away his main weapon. At the clones he could easily distinguish them for what they were, and he knew that they were merely clones, with no substance and so would dissipate if they tried to touch him, with him taking no damage. The windmill shuriken throw at him he knew was the real Satoshi, as no other shuriken had chakra running through them in the same way a person did. Holding out his own katana in front of him he stopped them both dead in there tracks, and then said “Your going to have to do better than that, come at me seriously, and work better with your partner, then you may stand a chance.”

206|548
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Satoshi sighed as he got down from Kaitou's grasp. "Gues were going to have to try a more direct approach." He would then from the ground launch his body off and punch him in the gut. He would then Jump back and pull out two more kunai Knife and beging to throw them. Satoshi began realizing that he could try to summon Namu. That c-ranked summon but it would be hella risky. He had not ever tried it. He then placed his hands together and do to more sets of seals. As he got to the ground he placed his hand on the ground. "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu" It was then the monkey appeared. Satoshi quickly fell over and sat down. "That took alot out of me." Namu stood up tall. He was rather a slim gorilla. On His back lay two Katana's. In his hand laid a staff. Satoshi looked At Namu and Pointed to Satyr. "Could you handle that for a bit? I need to regain my strength" Satoshi thought and said "I Need to learn to control my Chakra more. What if I had summoned Gozai. He would have killed me." Namu stood upright and sighed "Your an Uchiha? I thought Itachi killed them all that day. Such a great Kid." He then laughed and began to rush at Satyr with his Staff. He would bounce of his tail just as he got in front him and smake him in the back with his staff pushing both of them a good few meters away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 pm

s Satoshi attempted his attack Satyr grabbed his fist that was aimed at his gut and pushed it away, and then jumped back him self, still holding his katana to knock the kunai out of the sky. At seeing the next summoning Satyr said “Ahh, now this could get interesting indeed” and then he prepared him self, then responded to him “Yes I’m an Uchiha, a descendent of Sasuke, Itachi’s little brother whom he spared. But that is irrelevant”. Namu was much faster than the other summoning, and was closer to Satoshi him self in terms of ability. He dived to one side to avoid getting struck by the staff, but the got his in the back by it moments later, being pushed a few meters apart from Namu. ‘Well it’s time I get some training in my self’ he thought, and then rushed in at Namu, using his superior speed to get in under his defence and go for a stabbing motion with his katana straight through his chest, how ever he did not go as fast as he could and it would be easy enough to jump back from.

191|739
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Namu Sighed and remebered what it was like back in the old days. "Oh yea. Training with Uchiha Hiruko. He was something else." Namu then realized the incomming attacked and vanished deep into the ground. Satoshi stood and looked around "WHAT THE FUCK? MY HELP-" Satoshi was then silenced as he watched Satyr go into the earth. Namu then jumped up and looked down at Uchiha Satyr. "So your the one who gave my Student a hard time." He laughed and then said "Guess that was nothing right?" He laughed again then said "Doton - Jishin Suramu no jutsu - Earthquake Slam" He knew Satyr would be free from his earth Prision but this would allow him to leave some type of energy. Namu In turn was begining to feel drained though. He hadn't actually battled in over A hundred years. He felt weak. "I have to finish him quickly he thought"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Having been caught in the doton jutsu Satyr wasted no time in escaping from it. As he had few other techniques that would assist in this instance it was down to brute force to break free, but he was generally lacking in the brute force department, as his fighting style relied on his speed instead. He jumped up and out of the earth pit created, using his shoulders to break it. This in it self was fairly draining on Satyr, but regardless he wasted no time in counter attacking. Using his Katana he span around Namu, making 3 slashes, one to the front, one to the side, and the final one being made across his back. He then looked over at Satoshi and the other summoning, both had seemed to be regaining there strength previously and now they looked refreshed and ready for action again. ‘Great seems like I’ll have to deal with them again in a minute’ he thought to him self.

163|902
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Satoshi stood up as he watched Namu poof away in smoke. He sighed and said "Kaitou. I'm not fully ready yet. I can't go up against him." Kaitou sighed and looked at Satoshi. "I can only by you five minutes." Satoshi shook his head and said "No I need ten." Kaitou shook his head "He crisped me last time there is no way I will be able to make it." Satoshi sighed and said "My chakra wont be fully restored" He sighed and then looked at him and said "I'll try Satoshi" Kaitou dashed at Satyr with all his might. He drew chakra to his left fist and aimed for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

After successfully taking down Namu Satyr watched his next opponent get ready and then come at him. Rather than evade like he would of normally done, as he was starting to get tired by now, and instead just held out his sword on end so that if he did not stop he would run his fist straight through his blade. ‘It seems that Satoshi is still not quite ready after that last summoning, I guess I shall allow him time to recover, after all it might make things a little more interesting’ he thought, then called out to Satoshi “Your definitely improving, and you know how to use your summons better than last time, but you still need to be able to summon higher ranked creatures, pitiful ones like these wont do you much good unless your in need of a distraction”, completely ignoring the summon who was probably next to him.

152|1054
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Satoshi couldn't take it. Him failing. He bit his thumb and yelled "Summoning Jutsu!" From there a large wall of earth appeared from where he hand was. Satoshi was now passed out laying on the wall. Kaitou had now disappeared and everything was now different. A man stood on the wall carrying Satoshi and said "So. Your the one that's Been causing our one so much trouble." He laughed and said "It's time to put you in your place" He jumped down from the giant wall created by Him and said "I am Sun Wukong. The Monkey King. Apprentice to King Enma. But Let Me say this. Enma's speed is nothing compared to mine" He laughed as he drew his staff. "Shall we Begin?"

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Sun_wu10
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 pm

At having this latest adversary appear before him, Satyr felt excited. He could feel the power and strength of this latest adversary, and looked forward to testing his own skills against some thing such as this. “you seem plenty different than the others, I believe that I shall have to try against you” he said, planting his sword in the ground long enough to perform hand seals to unleash katon goukakyuu no jutsu, he then grabbed his sword and charged in, going for a series of three slashes, first horizontal, then upwards diagonally and then again down wards diagonally. After doing that he would jump back a few meters and hold his sword out in a manner ready to receive an attack. ‘Well this one seems far stronger than the others, maybe he’s even stronger than I am, I wont be able to hold back’ he thought while waiting for the next attack to come.

151|1205
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 pm

He laughed and yelled "A petty Attack like that wont do anything to me." He then began doing a string of hand seals and yelled "Doton - Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall" A larger wall appeared from the ground blocking both his Fire style technique and his Sword attacks. He then jumped on top of the wall with his staff. He jumped to the ground to where Satyr was and smacked his legs. He would then turn around and hit his rib cage with his staff. Then he would just look at him. He sighed as he moved to Satoshi and said "I have to train you." Satoshi looked up at him with a confused look. "Train me?" Sun smiled and said "Yea. I have to train you. You need to begin learning the Earth Element." Satoshi smiled and then got up. He then fell over in a daze. "Wha--" Sun quickly grabbed a hold of him and watched as how his pupil fell over. He sighed and then looked at him. "Satoshi you have a lot to learn young one." He then realized that this one was very strong.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Satyr was surprised at how the monkey had managed to block all of his attacks so easily. ‘That Satoshi… how did he summon up enough chakra to summon some one this powerful? He must have put most of his chakra in to that one summoning, he’ll probably pass out in no time. I will just need to hold on till then’ he thought, right as he attacked. Being already warn down from Satoshi and both of the prior summons he had not the energy to dodge, and the attacks were too fast for him to block. He got hit fully, and then hit the ground hard. He was having trouble getting up, and felt exhausted. He deactivated his sharingan and then slowly got up using his sword as a help to support him self, once on his feet he felt that he could walk fine, and so slowly made his way across to where Satoshi now was. “That was a much better fight this time, how ever it seems that final summoning took more chakra than you have readily available. I suggest you build up your chakra levels before we are ready to do what we came here to do. I shall come find you when I am ready” after saying that he then slowly walked in the direction of the main village, where he intended to get some food and some rest.

233|1438
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Satoshi got up still drained from using all that chakra. It did teach him something valuable though. He was able to do very little as he walked holding his left arm. "Fucking Bastard. Made Me use up all my Damn Chakra" He then looked aronud and noticed Sun Wukong standing there still. "Yo. Wukong. Why are you still here?" Wukong smiled and said "I'm going to help you train." Satoshi became very excited and said "okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]   Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Saotome Satoshi,Uchiha Satyr: [Realizing I am Sloth][Rp Battle]
Page 1 of 1