Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!   Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 pm

The warm winds cooled his heart as he walked briskly along the road. He hadn’t been to a village since he was four. He hadn’t trained since he was four. The Aisu was now beginning to feel the pain of being a loner. It was time he did something about it. Being from Kiri he could feel the hatred of most people towards him. He stop and then laughed. His body and mind were deranged. He was no longer some mortal. “I’ll Kill everyone I see fit.” He laughed. His teeth were sharp and his heart was fierce. He was truly a beast of the sharks. A true Mist Ninja. He placed his hands on his back as he began to think what he had to do. “I know. I’ll go to a nearby town and train there.” He soon got his wish as a town came up. He had noticed that he was the only one there. This town had been deserted for quite some time. The houses where beat up and the sun had stained the place with an Immense heat. “Seiichirou,” He began talking to himself, “You must become a strong Ninja. There are some who are depending on you.” A psychotic laugh emerged from within him. “Who? Seiichirou? Who is depending on that Piece of shit?” His laughed echoed the village and brought and immense eerie feeling to the place. “If there depending on me. They can wait. My time has just begun. My Reign Starts!”

Seiichirou stood on the plush green grasses on the open fields. He had found some materials that he needed within the deserted town. One and half pound weights and some wooden Kunai and shuriken was all he needed to get him started. He decided that for now he was going to do some basic training. He would train his defense and speed. Then he would train his train his Taijutsu. Then Seiichirou remembered he had to go back to Kiri. “For Zabuza’s sword. Yes I remember now!” Sei decided to train first though. He placed on his weights and could feel his body being weighed down just a little bit. “Oh wow they were not joking.” He decided to get to his training immediately. He jumped up in the air and threw two wooden Kunai. He would then turn around throw two shuriken. He then would launch his body into the air and begin to do a round house kick. Coming down he would land perfectly and then begin his onslaught of punches into the air. Next he would begin to do some more kicks. Tiring himself out was not the option for now. He would have to continue training. It was the best way for him for now. He had slacked off for a couple of day but it was time to continue. “Tsu tsu tsu.” He whispered as he continues his vigorous training. He had never felt so stimulated in his life. “So this is what Mother and Father felt when they became strong. Seiichirou, Mother and Father are proud of me. And you are a Good boy.” Seiichirou smiled to himself as he punched the air repeating and gradually growing louder and louder “I am a good boy” He laughed and then said to himself “I will Reign Over You all!”
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!   Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Training One:
+125 Chakra
+125 Stamina

+10 Speed
+5 Strength

Training 2:

+10 Strength
+10 Defense

+10 Speed
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!   Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Seiichirou looked up into the blue sky and watched the clouds. He had not yet been strong enough to handle Ninjutsu so he decided to give Taijutsu a shoot. Seiichirou adjusted his weights for they had become loose during his first training series. He thought about how he was going to train himself in the ways of Taijutsu. “Mother. Can you tell me how you trained your Taijutsu?” He looked up at the sun and closed his eyes. A flash of light came over him and his shark teeth began showing. “So that’s how you did it mother. I am proud to call myself your soon” He got down to the floor and began doing push-ups. He went down once and came back up once. He did this for about forty times and then thought “Mother if I can’t do this fifty more time than make me do sixty sit ups.” After going about forty times his body gave in and he fell to the ground. Going with his promise to mother the sun stayed up. He got into the sit up position and then looked at mother again “Mother. If I can’t do this sixty time then allow me to run thirty miles into this vast openness.” Going with her promise when Seiichirou’s body gave in of the fifty-ninth try the sun stayed up. Seiichriou looked ahead of him and smiled. “Thirty Miles.” It was this promise he made to himself as he ran the open field. He had figured he made twenty nine miles after 2 hours of running and then fell to the ground. Again his set began. “Mother if I can’t do one Hundred push-ups then make me do another hundred and fifty sit ups. If I cant do that then allow me to run fifty miles. If I have not reached that ability yet then allow my body to be completely drained. And asked father to watch over me as I sleep” He got up and began doing his reps. His push-ups came first and he continued with those. Then when his body gave in to early he continued his sit up. After his body gave in at that moment then he began to do His mile run. His mission was becoming clear and clear. His strength would be Taijutsu. But, His body gave in and he fell to the floor. And as promised Father watched him.
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!   Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Training 3:
+ 10% Taijutsu
+ 5 Strength (Weights)
+ 10 Speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!   Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: The True Mist Demon!
Page 1 of 1