Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Left_bar_bleue12/2000Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Empty
PostSubject: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Sayani stood from her table. She had recently stole the scroll for the jutsu she would need to give new life. She sighed and thought about dieing. It wouldn't be so bad she had heard of Satoshi's new,discovery. Maybe it would be able to save her. She walked out the apartment with her Katana and made her way to the town mall.
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 am

Shisha strolled in and out of the shadows in the allies of Kumo. ‘ These people…degusting.’ The young man thought to himself still wearing his make. ‘I think I will be heading back to Fuka’s place soon this is lame.’
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Left_bar_bleue12/2000Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 am

Sayani decided to mingle her wasy out of the town center. She sat down and pulled out a bottle of sake. She sipped it lightly and held the bottle next to her. She watched the people and then laughed "fuck your existence" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Shisha started to pick up speed in his pace, tell he was in a sprint. ‘This place it’s so degusting, they are all the same fallowing the one they have been told to fallow, the kages are only here to keep the masses from having a mind of there own.’ The young mans eyes grew deem and cold the shine faded away quickly. ‘I have to do something along the way to my dream to help the world see that everyone needs there own dream.’
The sleek black hair gleamed in the momentary breaks in the darkness of the underbelly of the villege of Kumo where the sun dared to tread. ‘I need to head back home or some place that I am allowed to be so they don’t get suspicious.’ The young man thought as he leaped at a wall slamming all his force against to slow him down rapidly, then he slide down the wall be hind some crates that where set out by some cans. On the other side of the wall the sounds of plates and other dishes shattering as they hit the ground. ‘Well looks like I shouldn’t do that again.’ Shisha smirked as he strolled out adjusting his mask.
About the time the young man made it out in to the slight a woman screamed, and another masked man was running towards him with a coin purse. ‘Really…these must be the gang that guy was talking about.’ Shisha stood tall as other villagers was pushed or step out of the thieves’ path. ‘One for the glory…two for the dream…three to get ready,’ Shisha counted off as the man got closer. Suddenly the black haired masked shinobi from the village hidden in the leaves cocked his arm back then trusted it into the face of the bandit, falling through slamming him to the ground. In one motion Shisha flipped his jacket back pulling one his dagger out and sticks it in to the masked thieves mask and lead in close so that only the man on the ground could hear him “ four to hear you scream.” Shisha said as the mask slit and slide off the stunned gang members’ face. The raven haired young man watched the terror feel the young gang members’ eye. ‘It’s…it’s a girl.’ Shisha thought pulling the blade back, returning it to its holder, as he took the coin purse from her. Thoughts filled Shisha mind as he tossed the bag of money to the lady, she trying to give Shisha some but he just keep walking zoned out.
“Shisha, you are not like the other children you are much stronger than them, you can play so rough with time.” Shisha mother said as she sat in the waiting room at the hospital. Shisha was playing with a little girl and something the others children said to trigger the cloak, and little Shisha pushed the girl as he runaway from them. Later Omoi found him and told him he needs to come with him to the hospital, that he had hurt the little girl. “That monster look at what he did to our daughter!” the mother of the little girl yelled at shisha’s mother. “You listen here bitch, my son is no monster he is just different.” Omoi walked in and let his mother know they found him.
Shisha was tossed out of the memory when he bumped into someone and his mask fell off. “Shit…” that moment the young man knew he messed up, if it was someone from the village that was informant that he didn’t talk would see thought his lie. The jet black haired adolescent boy pulled his knife out and pointed it at whoever it was and turned away grabbing at his mask with the other hand. One moment his glanced over and saw the white eyes he passed many time back home as he put his mask back on he asked, “you are a hyuuga, are you here to take me back.” The young man asked still pointing his dagger at her.
{674/714}
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Sayani took her sword and placed it to the kneck of the man. He looked at him and then said “You have ten seconds to remove your Knife. Or I will remove your esophagus from your throat.” Her intentions were now more vicious. Her eyes were intense and silver. Her byakugan now clearly showing beneath her straw hat.
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm

“You must want a fight.” Shisha whispered as he grabbed her katana. “Listen, I don’t know you.” The black clock rolled of and around the young shinobi like steam of a pond. “And I don’t care who you are, you’re just another person that makes my world darker.” Blood trailed down to tip of the blade and dripped to the ground, the young mans head twitched and a different persona, stepped out. “Would you like to see your insides, little girl” In a blink of an eye, his head was in the rib cage of the female hyuuga, knocking her wind out and driving her blade in to his collar bone. “I am Kinmotsu, remember it, because next time…you will be dead when we meet.” The voice was dark and the tone was that of a mad man. “Smile for me...” Kinmotsu laughed digging his dagger in her check. “I bet get out off here… guards are going to notice my charka…see ya.”
Kinmotsu dashed off and slowly faded out back to Shisha, ‘No…no…I have to get out of here…before the gaurds start asking questions about my wounds…I need to get to Fuka, maybe she is good with a needle.’ The bloody young man started for the forest and then suddenly he snapped to the fact that there was a trail of blood, ‘Oh no…I can’t go to Fuka’s they will fallow the blood…water…I need a stream or something to try and lose there trail. Shisha dashed off in the other direction in the woods, and ran around a while when he found a small brook. ‘This will work, clean it out then…put dirt on it and cover it.’ Shisha said pulling at his jackets sleeve. ‘Ok now back to Fuka’s place.’ The young man silently made his way back to the forge where his… “friend” last was.’ Shisha stumbled up to the door and raised his hand to shove it open but blacked out in doing so, crashing to the ground.
[332\1046]
out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine   Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine Empty

Back to top Go down

Shisha,Sayani: Pain medicine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: