Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Satome Satoshi: What is Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Left_bar_bleue12/2000Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:12 am

Satoshi began walking the streets of Kin’u. They had stripped him bare of his weapons and Armor so he was basically defenseless for now. He hated this country with a passion but he still had work to do here. He had an old friend from Iwa who was said to have moved here. Hana stared at Satoshi and said “You do realize he has mastered probably a lot of Deadly Jutsu that can Kill you?” Satoshi laughed and said “Me and Him go Way back. You do remember he was on our team right?” Hana sighed and said “Don’t Say I didn’t warn you.” Satoshi shrugged as he walked in the inn. Raiken sat there in the inn and then looked over at the door. “What took you so long Bitch?” Hana laughed but Satoshi was as serious as ever. “Say another word I dare you.” He said placing his hand on his chest next to his heart. “I’ll rip it out and stuff it in your mouth.” Raiken sighed and said “When did you get all bitchy?” Satoshi smiled and said “When you thought you were stronger than me” Satoshi looked at the bartender and smiled “I need help”
200/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Left_bar_bleue12/2000Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

The bartender smiled but being completely afraid of Satoshi at the same time. She gulped and asked “What do you need?” Satoshi dropped his fake smile and said “There something or someone I need to find. A crazy man he is” Satoshi chuckled as he began remembering the old times he had with his dear friend. “His name Is Leon.” The bartender pulled out a blade and pointed it to his neck. The bartender got angry and said “How dare you speak about the scientist so carelessly. You will respect him!” Satoshi grinned and said “You must be his follower” Everyone who was in the bar got up and left except for Hana and Raiken. Satoshi sighed and said “You Have five seconds to remove that blade from my neck before you die” The woman grinned and said “I have been trained by the Great Scientist you can’t do shit to me.” Raiken turned around and said “Don’t Kill here.” Hana sighed and began to walk towards the fire place raising her hand and said “If you kill her you and I are going to break up.” Satoshi sighed and said “I guess I can’t kill you. Lucky ass Bastard.”
400/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 am

Satoshi took the blade and raised it up. In an instant his body disappeared and then reappeared behind her. Satoshi propped himself on her back and began to feel on her soft arms. He then grabbed the handle of the blade and began bringing it up to her neck slowly. “Now I can kill you If Chose to but my girlfriend over there. The medical ninja saved your life.” Satoshi sighed and took the blade from her hand and then said “You’re going to take me to see Leon or I will kill you.” She laughed and said “Why would I take you to see Master Leon?” Satoshi joined in on her laugh but then flipped the script to her on a serious level and then said “Because If you don’t I will kill you in a Heartbeat and give your heart to my friend over there Raiken” The women then stopped and said “Let me get a few things he needed me to get for him.” Satoshi shook his head and said “No, we don’t have any time for that. I must see Leon immediately” The woman nodded and led them out the door towards the hideout to Leon.
600/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 am

Satoshi arrived at the base and then watched as the woman grinned and then disappeared. Satoshi sighed and said “So where about to see Leon again for the first time In ten years.” He began laughing and then began thinking about the old times that they had. They had completed a lot of missions together Hana, Satoshi and Leon. Leon was always the cool kid. He was the one girls wanted. He was always trying to Impress Hana though. One day he took it to far and tried to abduct Hana and force her to be with Him. Satoshi being as cool as he was saved her and ever since then Leon turned to a life of Exile. Satoshi looked at Hana who showed no emotion what so ever. She gripped the bottom of her fan tightly and began thinking to herself. Satoshi sighed and then stopped and turned around and Kissed Hana. “It’s going to a while before I let him take you from” He said as he looked at her. He then smiled and began running off in the hideout. Raiken could only help but smile and follow him. Hana held her hand to her heart and followed.
800/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 am

“I remember this scene” He said as he turned around and looked at Satoshi who was standing in the door way and dropped his medical equipment. Satoshi sighed and said “I didn’t come here to fight you Leon.” He laughed and the murky strange and scary part of his voice came and said “What do you want then Satoshi?” Satoshi sighed and sulked up his pride and said “One of your Jutsu scrolls.” He smiled and said “I have a lot Satoshi be more specific. I know what you’re after I can sense it in you. You’re after Edo Tensei aren’t you?” Satoshi was broken. How could he have already figured out what he what he was after so fast? Satoshi sighed and said “You’re right that is what I want. Now where is the scroll?” He laughed and then looked at Satoshi and said “I ate it.” Satoshi sighed and said “You kidding me right?” He shook his head and began forming hand seals and then opened his mouth. A snake began to emerge from his mouth and a scroll emerged from the snakes mouth. He then looked at Satoshi and said “You can have it. If you me Hana.” Satoshi shook his head and yelled “No way!” Leon looked at Hana and said “What do you say to this mam? You have been quiet for an awful long time.” Raiken looked at Leon and gave him a look saying “Leon you get weirder and weirder every time I see you.” Leon bowed and said “Thank you. Now miss Hana answer the question” Hana was choked up and said “You can have me.” Satoshi looked up and said “No way Hana.” She sighed and then said “It’s for you to get stronger. I won’t get in your way baby” She sighed and began walking over to Leon. Satoshi threw the scroll at him and said “Because I’m so nice I’ll make you a deal. If you can master the Jutsu within Four hours then you can have her. If you can’t then I get Hana and I can kill Raiken.” Raiken looked and said “THE FUCK DON’T BET ON ME.” Satoshi smiled and said “Deal” Leon threw the scroll over to Satoshi and said “Three hours and Fifty Seven minutes.” Raiken gave Satoshi a mean glare and said “You know you just bet my life right you idiot?’ “Yup”
1200/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 am

Satoshi grabbed a sample of hair that was on the shelf. He walked over to a location where there was enough space for him. The he said “I need a dead body” after reading throughout the whole entire scroll. He rushed outside and the bartender appeared in front of him. He smiled and said “You’re just the person I wanted to see.” She smiled and said “Same here. I have orders to kill you from the Scientist himself” Satoshi smiled and said “Bring it on little Bitch.” She grabbed her blade and rushed at Satoshi. He reached for his blade but he remembered they took all of his equipment while he was walking into the village. He jumped to the side evading the swipe. He ducked and then launched his body off the ground with his left hand balled in a fist to strike her stomach. As she flew in the Air Satoshi jumped up as well and grabbed her blade and said “Your journey ends here you will die.” Satoshi began to cut into her heart and Rip it out and said “Your dead. I think that’s enough for me.” He placed his body on her back and returned.
1400/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 am

Satoshi began to place the females’ body on the floor once he got back to his original spot. He closed his eyes and began forming a hand seal. The ground began to glow a purple hue and the coffin began to rise slowly. Satoshi couldn’t say anything because he was shit scared. He had no Idea what to do after that. Then he remembered the scroll saying put a charm in the summons head. Satoshi then saw the wooden coffin. A name was engraved on the coffin. Then Satoshi’s eyes widen and saw who the name was. The coffin door slowly opened and out walked the man. He stood up right with brown hair wearing read Senju armor. He looked the same as he did nine years ago. Satoshi began to grow teary eyed as he looked his Sensei in the face. He looked at him and said “So Satoshi, You have resorted to the Exile path again haven’t you?” Satoshi looked at him and said “What kind of madness is this? This Jutsu won’t bring power. This Jutsu Is cursed.” He looked at him and said “Satoshi have you been using Leon? You know he was forbidden on record.” Satoshi nodded and placed a charm in his head and said “Follow me” and began walking back to the home base. He opened the door and looked at Hana who was backing away from him ever so creepish. Leon turned his head and said “It’s only been forty five minutes.” Satoshi sighed and then said “You Demon you made me bring back my own Sensei.” Leon laughed and Instanity began to glow in his eyes. “AND YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH HIM!” He yelled as he rushed at Satoshi. But Their Sensei appeared and grabbed his arm. “I’m sorry Leon” He would then punch him in his stomach sending him into the wall. Satoshi looked at Hana and Raiken and Yelled to them “Let’s go I can no longer take this anymore.” Hana wiped her tears and followed close behind Satoshi. Raiken stood up from the beating and spit on him and yelled “You disgusting pig” He then ran behind Satoshi and said “Who was that other Guy.” Hana began crying and looked at Raiken and said “The Jounin Leon murdered before he left the village.” Raiken was quiet and the team mourned for both there comerades Teach and fallen.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 am

Satoshi placed his hands in a seal and deactivated the jutsu. He looked at his teammates and said “Where never going to see him again that man. He was to much for even me to handle. Leon is to dangerous for us to kill now.” Hana nodded and said “So where do we go now?” Satoshi looked and said “Home. Home is where we are heading.” Raiken who was silent up until this point looked at Satoshi and yelled “What the fuck? When did you get so weak?” Satoshi looked at him and said “You try killing your best friend.” Raiken looked at him in anger and then said “You think that was your best friend. He was about to kill me then Rape her and you bet our lives that he wouldn’t. Your falling deeper and deeper into the Darkness Satoshi! What Is wrong with you?” Satoshi sighed and placed his hand on his sheath that he had gotten back from the men at the gate and said “Say another word an I’ll kill you!” Raiken closed his mouth and continued on his business and said “You are some great Ninja you know that” Satoshi nodded and said “Yea”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satome Satoshi: What is Needed   Satome Satoshi: What is Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Satome Satoshi: What is Needed
Page 1 of 1