Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 am

Kai felt a smack on his head and turned back to his normal self before he flew to the ground like a giant has stomped on him. He thought he had executed the jutsu perfectly but he guessed he still needed to work on it more. After a few seconds he was able to get back to his feet and before he could talk he was standing in front of a stream, watching Dante walk out on the water. His eyes grew wide as he began to get confused from all that was going on.

"Sensei! You're moving too fast. I don't know how to do anything like that. I can barely walk without falling over on this ground. I'm clumsy."

Kai stomped his foot on the ground to emphasize his plea to Dante.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:27 am

Dante looked at Kai and laughed a bit, "ah I guess I am speeding things up a little too fast for you, and don't worry about hitting the ground earlier, my little bad joke of using my weights on you." he said again grinning about how it was a bit funny. "Alright, here is what your going to try and do, but just stay in the shallow part for now, what your going to do is, your going to focus your chakra into the bottoms of your feet, this takes LOTS of concentration and it deals a great strain on your body because its using your chakra so much." Dante said as he walked back to the shore and sat down on the grass near Kai.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:32 am

Kai nodded and closed his eyes as he began trying to concentrate chakra into the bottoms of his feet, feeling his chakra flow down his legs. When he felt that he was ready his eyes shot open and he stared out across the water.

"Yoshu!!!!"

Kai took a couple of quick steps out into the water and fell straight in. Splashing his arms around angrily he sploshed back up to the dry land and closed his eyes. Trying again.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am

Dante sat there on the shore and opened a book before letting the book drop a bit to see that Kai was getting a bit upset about his training not going according to his plans, "it'll take more than just a few tries to get it Kai but I need to see where your chakra control is at right now." he said as he kept an eye on him with his clone while he read his book.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Kai stood there, forcing chakra into his feet once more then ran out trying to cross the water quickly, thinking that if he ran he would stay up long enough to cross. He began cursing loudly as he fell right in and began splashing his arms around. He turned and began swimming back to the shore.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Dante's clone burst out laughing as Kai tried running across the water, "take baby steps, try getting a foot to float first, when you can get your foot to float on the water without faking it you can try your other foot just don't try too deep or you'll keep getting soaked again and again." Dante said as he smirked looking down at the boy, 'hmm...' he thought to himself before he looked back and around before back to Kai, it was starting to get a little late and if he kept getting soaking wet he'd catch a cold before the end of the night. "Okay Kai, its starting to get late out, one more try and we'll head back to my place, there should be some clothes around the house that I can find that will fit you, and some freshly prepaired food." he said as he stood up putting all his stuff away as he spoke. "I'll teach you some things back at my place after we eat and relax for a bit, I have a sparring room in my basement." he added as his clone ran back to the house to tell Juubei that they had an extra guest coming and then to Kai's place to grab a pair of his clothes.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Kai pulled himself out of the water and frowned as he looked around then his eyes shot up. He ran over and picked up a plank of wood before running back over to the water and jumped on it. He then turned around and began yelling back to Dante.

"I did it sensei!"
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Dante laughed before he found a pebble and through it hitting the plank in a way that it would knock Kai back into the water again, he laughed again before he nodded "good try, well get up out of the water and we'll head over to my place my clone should be there with a change of clothing for you.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Kai fell into the water once again and swam back to the shore, dragging minself onto dry land and laid there for a few minutes. After a while he placed his hands on the ground and pushed himself up and began following Dante to his apartment he began to think. He wasn't sure how strong he wanted to become, he only knew that he wanted to be very strong. After a while Kai looked up as it appeared they had arrived at Dante's place.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Dante opened the door to his custom shop but the entrance to his house, "make sure if you come here to use this door, other wise you'll set off the alarm in the shop in the front." he said as he walked in smelling the good food, "ahh, Juubei, your cooking smells wonderful as always!" he said as he walked in taking his shoes off and his backpack and set it down on the floor just passed the second entrance into the housing part of the building. "Juubei, this is Okigawa Kai, my new pupil." he said introducing them, "Kai this is Juubei, my old friends daughter." he said introducing them still. He walked over to the kitchen and sat down at the table, "lets eat some food!" he said as he was famished.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Kai smiled as he bowed then nodded as he sat down at the table. He looked around and was impressed by Dante's apartment. He began talking.

"This is a nice house Dante."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Dante just laughed "yeah but the payments and all we're a bitch to pay." he said jokingly as it was all paid for through and through, he looked over at Juubei who was grabbing all the food and bringing it to the table where Kai and Dante we're sitting, "well since all the food is here, dig in, and thanks for making dinner of course Juubei." he said as he smiled before he started to dig in by grabbing the food from the serving dishes and placing them on his plate, there was milk set out for Kai and Dante at the table in the glasses before them, "Don't forget to drink plenty of milk, its very good for your bones." he said as he started to eat his food.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Kai sat in silence as he ate his meal.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Dante finished off the last of his meal then looked over at Kai, "so what'd you think about dinner?" he asked looking at him still wondering he thought about Juubei's cooking.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Kai looked over from his plate with a blank expression on his face then smiled widely as he slowly opened his mouth to speak.

"It was horrible. But it was food nontheless and I haven't had a warm meal in a while so I loved it. It smelled really good though. Thank you Juubei-san."

There was an erie silence that enveloped the entire room.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Dante just laughed at Kai and then looked to Juubei, "sorry Juubei, he made a funny." he said as he stood up and grabbed the empty dishes and then disappeared into the kitchen then back and sat down with another glass of milk, "well after our food settles down I suppose I can teach you some more things." Dante said as he thought about it before he remembered "oh yeah, my clone grabbed a change of your clothes."he said as he pointed to the bag on the counter.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Kai nodded as he stood up, grabbed the clothes from the bag and made his way to the bathroom. As he stood there looking at himself in the mirror he turned around and stared at his clan mark on his shoulder. When would he learn, would he ever remember? Kai sighed and put on his clothes then returned from the bathroom and sat down. The clothes were a bit baggy but they still fit pretty good. Kai looked around the table quietly as he wondered why it was so quiet. Or maybe it was just him that was quiet.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Dante sat there as he noticed Kai return, "why are you being so silent Kai?" he asked wondering what was upon the boys mind, "whats on your mind?" he asked looking at Kai with a wondering stare.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 pm

As Kai sat at the table Kai drifted off into a daydream and began remembering a time when he, his mother, father, and adopted brother Ashitora was sitting at the table having dinner before they were interrupted. After a few minutes Kai jumped up as he slapped his palms on the table.

"Please excuse me sensei but I remembered something!"

Kai ran out of the house and toward the village gates.

250 Words=
    (125x1.3=162) 162 to Chakra, (125x1.3=162) 162 to Stamina

300 Words =
    (10x1.3=13) 13 stats to speed, (10x1.3=13) 13 stats to strength

400 Words =
    (5%x1.3=6) 6% to taijutsu, (5%x1.3=6) 6% to handseals

375 Words =
    Bunshin no jutsu
    Henge no Jutsu

Health Gain = 27

996 Extra Words = 76 TP

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3