Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Dante sat up a little intreagued as his clone disappeared into a cloud of smoke, "well thats something you don't see every day!" he said with a bit of a laugh as he looked over to one of the other clones, "you ready to take another clone on?" he aked looking at Kai, he was a little intreagued as to where Kai learned how to defend himself how well he was right now. "by the way have you ever faught before in your entire life?" he asked looking at Kai wondering just how he knew how to break a leg like that after taking such a strong kick to the chest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clone 1 defeated
    Clone 2 stats
    30 speed
    25 strength
    20 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Kai stood up as he brushed himself off and put his right hand on the back of his head and his right shirt sleeve slid up just far enough to give a glimpse of Kai's Clan 3 prong tattoo on the back of his right shoulder as he turned around and looked into the sky trying to think.

"Well, I don't know. I don't think I have. IT just comes natural to me. Like I was born with the ability to fight. I don't remember fighting before, but then again. I don't remember much about anything before being in Konohagakure."

Kai then turned around and grinned at Dante as he let his arm drop to his side. After a few seconds the grin faded and Kai slightly spread his legs, and pushed his left leg forward and got on the toes of his right foot as he crouched a bit.

"Yes I'm ready Sensei."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:59 am

Dante listened to what Kai had sad and thought about it and laughed a bit to himself, "well that aside you are very talented for getting in close with others for fighting hand to hand." he said as he looked over at the clone and smiled "your stronger and faster then the last one just by a bit so give at 'er" he said intreagued with what Kai was planning on doing for someone that was faster and stronger then him but not by much.

The clone grinned and charged in at Kai, but before he reached Kai the clone noticed a rock on the ground kicking it up and roundhoused the rock flinging it at Kai before he charged the rest of the way in doing a double jab before trying an upper-cut attack on Kai.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clone 2 stats
    30 speed
    25 strength
    20 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am

Kai gritted his teeth, took a quick step and slid down, letting the rock pass overhead of him then kicked at the clones shins attempting to make him fall forward, face first.

: Stats :
    » Health: 85-15=(70 / 100)
    » - Chakra: 100 / 100
    » - Stamina: 100 / 100

» Strength:20
    » Defense: 15
    » Speed: 25

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:29 am

Dante's clone watched and smirked as he raised his one leg that would mainly get caught from the trip attempt, and jumped up a bit before doing a slow front flip bringing his other leg down to hit Kai, to which after words the clone would jump back to allow kai to get up.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clone 2 stats
    30 speed
    25 strength
    20 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 am

Kai felt the kick make contact and he was knocked to the ground. He frowned in pain as he watched the clone jump back and he slowly stood to his feet. Watching the clone closely as he brushed himself off.

» Health: 70-15=(55 / 100)

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am

Dante's clone looked at Kai as he stood up and charged back in closer before unclipping all the weapon off his body, as he did so all the gear vanished into smoke letting the clone gain more speed, he shot himself forward at Kai before dropping to the ground slidding underneath Kai in an already known attempt of failure but soon as Kai would jump over him or around the clone would instantly stop himself and use his hands to spin himself into a double spinning kick.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clone 2 stats
    30 speed
    25 strength
    20 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Kai gritted his teeth and watched the clone close as he unstrapped the weapons from his body. As the clone began to slide he sidestepped to the left and raised his right leg, attempting to stomp the cloned Dante.

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

The clone's attack was stopped and he rolled himself backwards before getting back up on his feet, "you seem to be slowing down quite a bit Kai." the clone said in remarks to Kai not trying to counter or attack back. The clone did a quick juke attack before the other hand went in for Kai's throat to grab at, "I'm stepping up even further each time you beat a clone." he said, if his attack faild the clone knew himself that he would be left wide open to see what Kai would do in this attempt for an attack.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clone 2 stats
    30 speed
    25 strength
    20 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:25 am

Kai smirked as he shook his body. As he was shaking his body he saw the clone rush in once more, reaching for his neck. Kai caught the clones wrist with his left hand then threw his right elbow in the air and pivoted on his heels, turning to the left as he attempted to drive his right elbow through the arm of the clone, crushing it's Humerous bone. Kai's face grew grim as he felt his life was in danger and his clans tatoo began to burn a prong shaped hole in the back of his shirt. His eyes began to cloud over and turn a dark pink hue.

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 am

Dante stood up as soon as he noticed something was wrong, Kai was acting strange and the clone was in a bad position at the moment, standing there noticing the hole in the back of Kai's shirt Dante simply glanced at it and grabbed a drawing pad from his bag he had with him and drew the shape of the tattoo on Kai's body before putting the book away and disappearig from where was hitting Kai in the back of the neck hard enough to only knock him out. "I don't know what the hell that was but it was interesting..." he said to himself as he helped Kai down to the ground slowly. He looked over at the third clone and simply said "librarey, NOW!" he said for the clone to head there to try and find all the information he would need to figure out about this boy's tattoo, he got his 2nd clone to leave in a cloud of smoke and he picked up Kai and carried him to where the grass was softer over by where he was sitting. Sitting there he awaited for Kai to wake up any second now as it was only a short temporary knock out.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 am

Kai felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck and felt like he was falling through a dream as he fell face first into the dirt. A short time later Kai woke up and began pushing himself off the grass until he was standing and he put his right hand on the back of his neck, wincing from the lingering pain. He looked around for the missing clones then turned back to Dante who was sitting down.

"What happened? How did I get here?"

Kai narrowed his eyes as he waited for Dante to explain.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

Dante sat there for a bit longer then expected but sure enough Kai arose finally, 'thank god... I thought I hit him to hard for a bit there...' he thought to himself as he looked up into the sky, "well you seemed to have gone into a bit of a rage fit, something changed completely about you and it was strange, I interviened to stop it as I don't know what it is yet, I sent the third clone to the librarey to try and find out what you just did out, but I doubt we'll have any knowledge on it here in Konoha, I might have to send my clone to suna..." he said thinking about the librarey they have over in Suna it had things that Konoha didn't but then again he was also refurring to the forbidden jutsu knowledge area. "How are you feeling?" he asked looking at Kai as he reached into his bag and pulled out a water gourd that was full of health rejuvinating mixed water. "Drink this, it should help with your body so it doesn't hurt as much from the fights." he said as he tossed it to Kai.

Dante looked back up into the sky before revealing the drawing pad he had drawn the tattoo on, "this seems to react to your anger or what ever it was." he said as he showed the tattoo drawing to Kai.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 am

Kai took the pad and eyed the drawing. Then he thrust the drawing back at Dante and turned around, pulling up his shirt sleeve.

"Well if you wanted to see it all you had to do was ask. But I don't know what it is. It's been there as long as I can remember. It doesn't hurt or anything. I often wonder what it is myself but I am going to find out, as well as where I came from. You see....I have no family. I am seemingly all alone in this world. I don't know if my family didn't want me and threw me away or what. I just know that I exist."

Kai turned around and faced Dante once again.

"I know that I have to get strong in order to accomplish my goals in life."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

Dante listened to Kai's story for a bit and just smiled "we have something in common Kai, I too am alone, my mother was killed for her Kekkai Genkai eyes, the sharingan and before you ask, no I do not have the Sharingan. My father died shortly after by being a stupid moron and my grandfather passed due to old age so now all I have is myself and the world to stand against." he said as he continued to grin, "I too don't know about your past but I promise you this, I will help you get stronger so that you can stand for what you believe in and what you think is right. We may have had a completely different childhood but that doesn't mean we can find out what happened to your family together because you remind me so much of myself like a little brother, so I will look out for you as long as I can while I can keep you safe until your strong enough to protect yourself even after so." Dante added as he put the pad back into the bag.

"Now stretch up a bit because I shall teach you some moves you can use." dante said as he leaped off the rock and landing a bit away from Kai.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 am

Kai's eyes widened and he grinned as he watched Dante jump back. He began stretching his limbs, eagar to learn what it was that Dante had in store for him. He hoped it was the clone technique that he had been using but he wasn't too sure. After a few seconds of thought he spoke up.

"What is it Sensei? Is it the clone technique that you've been using this entire time? That'd really help me out in a pickle."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:09 am

Dante looked at kai when he asked about the tajuu kage buunshin no jutsu, it was interesting he asked about it which made him laugh, "well that jutsu... is a bit too straining, I could barely use it when I got it because its a S-rank jutsu, I actually had to steal the scroll to learn it." he said before he thought about the academy buunshin no jutsu, "oh but there is one similar to it, they don't really move but you can use them as diversions to throw people off." he said as he made hand seals for both the clones jutsus, as you can tell this one is the tajuu kage buunshin no jutsu." he said pausing to pat the clone on the shoulder, "and this one is the buunshin no jutsu." he said as he patted the clone on the shoulder the clone instantly disappeared, "it has some flaws but if you use it accordingly it can be used very well under special conditions." he added as he showed the hand seals to kai of how to do the buunshin no jutsu. "Remember now, just imagine an image of yourself while you build your chakra up and then when you use the chakra to make your form of body." he said giving some instructions on how to use the jutsu.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 am

Kai narrowed his eyes watching closely at Dante then mimicked his handseals. He visualized himself and tried as hard as he could to force a copy of himself. Kai felt a small drain of his chakra and turned to see a pale, slug looking copy of himself laying on the ground. He turned and stomped on the clone as he grunted loudly. This was a lot harder than Dante made it look and these were the easy, weak clones. Kai sighed as he closed his eyes and cleared his mind. He had to do this, he had to get it right. After a few minutes of meditating Kai's clan mark began to burn and he felt a nice portion of his chakra deplete and he turned to the left to see a clone of himself standing waving to him. Kai jumped up and down with joy and he and his clone began to run circles around each other.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 am

Dante felt a sweat drop at the back of his head once he saw Kai had completed the jutsu and tilted his head, 'their running circles around each other? what the hell?' he thought to himself before he remembered his clone was there and laughed, "why'd you have to be so cruel to him?" he asked and the copy of Dante walked up behind Dante, "what are you talking about?" the clone asked and another sweat dropped behind Dante's head as he realized that kai had learned the jutsu pretty quick and fast which was amazing but none the less astonishing. "wow... you learned that pretty quick... any other jutsu's you have in mind you want to learn?" Dante asked looking at Kai.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 am

Kai stopped running and turned to face Dante as a leaf flew into the clone and caused it to disappear. He tilted his head as he began to talk.

"There's more jutsu???? Exactly how many jutsu are there Sensei?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Dante gave a blank expression when Kai was shocked to find out there was more jutsu's, "you mean you didn't know about there being more!?" he asked looking at Kai with a blank and confused expression. 'geez, he must have lived under a rock...' he thought to himself before grabbing a scroll, "heres a list of the scrolls, the jutsu's names are the name of the scrolls, but these are the ones I only know." he said before sighing "there are a WHOLE bunch more of them out there in the world." he continued as he tapped his chin, well choose a scroll and we'll give it a shot." he said wondering what he'd choose, Dante would never guess that Kai couldn't learn any element at all.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:34 am

Kai eyed the scroll over and took a particular liking to the Henge no Jutsu.

"How's about this clone jutsu sensei? I think I'll learn that one."

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 am

Dante just looked at Kai wondering what the hell is wrong with this kid... seriously... but he sighed and laughed "you can't learn the tajuu kage buunshin because I don't have the scroll and you don't have the requirements for that jutsu just trying to learn it in your state would kill you." he said with a sigh. Looking at the scroll he grinned and laughed "check this jutsu out though!" Dante said as he suddenly transformed into a woman with tanned skin, her top barely covering her breasts showing just a bit of under boob, and her pants we're a bit baggy as well. "This jutsu comes in extremely handy." Dante's clone said as he walked over and patted Dante on the back before a cloud of smoke cleared the area and Dante was back to normal. "Try out Henge no jutsu!" he said unrolling the scroll trying to see if Kai would get it as fast as he did the buunshin no jutsu.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 am

Kai frowned as he realized his simple slip of the tongue but didn't say anything about it. Dante knew which one he was referring to. Kai looked over the scroll for a moment then grinned as he looked up at Dante. Kai did the set of handseals required for the jutsu and immediately he transformed into Dante in his late 70s with his back haunched. Kai looked around the area nonchalantly then looked back at Dante.

"How do I look Sensei? I look just like you."

He then squated down just as Dante was when he was sitting on the rail and began talking.

"You mean you didn't know about there being more?!"

Kai then looked over at the clone with a scolding face and his lips poked out.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:07 am

Dante sighed and flashed behind Kai and slapped him upside the head and back in front of him before he would know what just happened, "okay mr. I'm a joker." I'm going to put some heavy ass weights on you and see how well you can train then." he said slapping an extra pair of body weights he had on him that in fact required more strength then the boy could muster up. "So hows your training going now?" Dante asked kneeling down by the boy who was most likely laying flat against the ground from the massive weight from the weights that Dante slapped on him almost instantly.

The clone was laughing a bit before he disappeared and Dante sighed, "aight no more clowning around." he said as he flicked the weight locks to unlocked letting Kai escape the weights, "alright now, lets see how well you can control your chakra." Dante said as he walked over grabbing Kai's collar of his shirt and flashing to a river stream. Dante let Kai down on the ground before he walked onto the river floating above the water stream, "now I don't expect you to get such a thing so soon but we'll try you on this to see how well you can control your chakra right now." Dante said intreagued in how well Kai could control his chakra.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next