Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Empty
    PostSubject: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 am

Kai sat atop his apartment complex as he looked out over Konoha. 'What would he do? He knew he had to get stronger but he didn't know where to start. He didn't have a teacher, and no family to help him train. Everything before now, this village, was darkness. He couldn't remember his childhood, only that he was alone. He didn't know how long he had been alone, or how long he had been in Konoha for that matter. But he liked it so he was content with it.' Kai finally made up in his mind that he was going to begin training tomorrow so he could get stronger and the hair all over his body began to stand on end as he felt the tension in the air escalate and ringing in his ears began to drown out the silence. Like a bell alerting him of a chance of danger approaching. Even though he saw noone he closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

: Stats :
    » Health: 100 / 100
    » - Chakra: 100 / 100
    » - Stamina: 100 / 100

» - - Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
    » - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 0

» Strength:20
    » Defense: 15
    » Speed: 25
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

Running along the road Dante was making his way with a delivery of a sword he had just finished for a client that he had, he noticed something was up with the road ahead of him so he jumped up onto one of the roof-tops and continued to run along the roof tops, continuing to fly across the roof-tops he slowed to a stop as he felt eyes watching him, something felt weird about it as he stopped and looked around to find out if he was right about someone watching him, it was in a place where they could be from any where.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Kai stood up and began brushing himself off as he saw someone standing over on a nearby roof.

"Oi! "

Kai waved over for the figure to come over. He didn't seem to be a threat but he seemed to be headed somewhere, and Kai was getting tired of sitting around doing nothing at all.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Left_bar_bleue116/200New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Dante was still looking around until he heard a voice calling out to him, he looked to where the voice called him from exactly and tilted his head a bit before he waved back wondering what the heck he was calling him for, it was worth checking out though, at least so it seemed. Dante appeared on the balchony rail line sitting there looking at the boy holding the katana in his hand before he made handseals and handed the katana off to the clone, "make sure that gets to its owner, you know the address." he said as the clone nodded and turned to head to the location. "So... who are you exactly?" Dante asked trying to get some questions answered from the boy who managed to catch his attention in a way.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Kai raised one eyebrow with a confused look.

"Uhmm...Kai...I'm just bored."

Kai smirked and watched the clone suspisciously as he began to talk to the person.

"Clones huh? Well that's one technique I now know that you posses."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Dante turned back to look at Kai and laughed, "don't mistake me for using such primative jutsu's just because I have them at my dispossal." he said as he watched the clone race off ahead to the destination. Turning back to face Kai he nodded "well I'm Dante." he said as he dropped off the railing onto the balchony beside Kai, "well if your bored shouldn't you be training or something?" he asked looking at Kai who he seemed to guess was a genin possibly or even still an Academy Student.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Kai smiled widely and extended a hand as he greeted Dante. He hadn't met anybody yet and was eager to make friends.

"Well, I'm Okigawa Kai."
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Dante looked at Kai before he accepted the handshake, "Kazama, Dante." he said in reply to the greetings they made formerly, "but shouldn't you be out training or doing something to help you train?" Dante asked looking over at Kai as he had a sudden rush of knowledge hit him from the clone that released after delivering the sword, 'well thats good to know.' he thought to himself as he looked at Kai still wondering why he wasn't doing anything about training yet.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:44 pm

As soon as Kai withdrew his hand his eyes narrowed and he dropped down to the ground and did a backflip, attempting to kick Dante in the chin in the process and grabbed a rock from the roof.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Dante watched Kai's movements and read them like a book catching his foot as he did a bicycle kick, "wooh boy, should take it easy, I could have bitten my tounge!" Dante said with a joking voice as he went to flick Kai on the forehead, "should take better care on watching your opponents before you face them or attack them to learn their strategies." Dante added as he grinned at Kai, "but you do have some fire in you, what say you and me head out to the training grounds and I'll test you with some of my kage buunshin clones so you can get valluable experience and some knowledge of fighting." he said offering to become his teacher, "who knows I might even bring you along with me when I start traveling here soon." he added with his grin still on his face.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Kai gritted his teeth and looked up at Dante as he began to talk.

"Yea I accept but maybe you should watch me closer. I'm a sly one."

Kai reached out to grab Dante's ankle with his left hand to steady himself in the air and threw his right hand up toward his face to throw the rock he had his hand over at the grin Dante wore on his face.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Dante watched his movements and laughed as he raised his leg up before placing his hand on Kai's arm to pin it down before he caught the rock with his other hand, "my my, even throwing nature about, that could turn out dangerous if your not too careful." Dante said as he laughed again at Kai's attempts they we're very accurate but they lacked the speed and strength he needed to land them upon Dante, he was indeed a chuunin that should be a jounin but there was some things that Dante needed to do firstly before he applied for the jounin exams, "anything you need to grab from inside before we go and train?" Dante asked looking at Kai as he removed his grin looking at Kai seriously now.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Kai sighed and let his arms dangle to the ground.

"I conseed. Lets go. I don't need to grab anything."

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Dante nodded before he used Kai's leg to rotate him around catching him so he was right side up now after releasing his grip upon Kai's body. "Alright then lets go, the sooner the better." he said as he jumped onto the rail before he reached over and grabbed Kai's collar, "hang on tightly." he said before he raised his other hand and they vanished from Kai's appartment to the training grounds in a matter of seconds, "there, thats called travelling in style." Dante said laughing about his joke.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Kai stayed silent and looked at Dante without cracking a smile.

"So what am I to do first?"

Kai was eager to become stronger. And he knew he still had a long way to go before he was strong enough to even make people notice his strength.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Dante looked up and tapped his chin as he thought of a way to help Kai train before it slapped him in the face, 'of course!!! I use the kage buunshins to train myself so why not to help him train!' he thought to himself as he formed the seals and three kage buunshins appeared "these shadow clones will help you train, I have their stats set up near yours but a little stronger, so you stand a chance against them still." Dante said as he laughed a bit, "because against me you wouldn't really stand much of a chance even with me taking it easy on you at your current power but thats okay, I'm not judging because those who always seek such a dangerous power usually die a failure." he said with a smirk before he nodded to one of them watching it charge in at Kai, "oh and no jutsu's of any kind so its fair for Kai." he said giving the rules to the clones to keep it even for them.

The first clone charged in dropping to the ground doing a sweep kick before launching himself into the air into a round house kick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clones Stats (each all share the same stats)

25 speed
    20 strength
    15 defence

150 stamina
    150 health
    150 Chakra

Last edited by Shinigami on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Kai, a little surprised by the sudden attack, was sweeped off his feet and placed his left hand on the ground, bringing his right leg up, attempting to kick the airborne Dante Clone in his mid-section.
    damage = 15

-------------------------
    » Health: 100 / 100

Last edited by ShiroiOokami on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding damage)
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Dante sat there watching as the clone charged in and started the fight up, he was a little surprised by the counter that Kai pulled after being knocked down which was pretty surprising but it was a nice little move that he just used.

The clone felt the kick land on his chest before he hugged it and stopped himself from hitting the ground by using his arms and twisted himself away from the area before turning around to attack Kai again, he moved in and made a juke shot to psych out kai before reaching around with a right hook.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    25 speed
    20 strength
    15 defence

150 stamina
    135 health
    150 Chakra

15 Damage towards Kai if hit.
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Kai felt the punch and crumbled onto the ground holding his stomach with his left arm as he crouched with his left elbow on his left knee and his right hand on the ground.

» Health: 100-15=(85 / 100)

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

The clone stood there and jumped on his toes to keep himself warmed up a bit, "continue or break?" the clone asked looking at kai as he kneeled on the ground, the clone was thinking about giving him a helping hand up but decided not too as it could be a mistake to do so.

Dante watched as the fight progressed a bit more to Kai taking a pretty nasty hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    25 speed
    20 strength
    15 defence

150 stamina
    135 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Kai lunged forward along the ground and performed a sweep kick at the clone's legs then pivoted on the palm of his hand 180 degrees, placed his left foot on the ground, stood up, and pivoted 180 degrees as he lifted his right leg to complete a 360 degree turn and do a standing roundhouse, attempting to kick the clone in the side as he completed his turn.

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

The clone lunged into the air before having the kick hit his feet from underneath him which sent him in to a spin in the air, he managed to rebalance himself as he landed with one foot and launched himself at Kai in a low rotational spin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    25 speed
    20 strength
    15 defence

150 stamina
    120 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Kai gritted his teeth as he watched the clone land to the ground and begin spinning toward him. He lunged into the air, doing a frontflip over the clones leg as he attempted to kick the clone in his head.

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm

The clone felt a foot smack him square in the back of the head suddenly and fell forward then rolled a bit after hitting the ground before getting back up, the clone looked at Kai and grinned before he charged in close to Kai juking another double jab before doing a stomping kick on Kai's chest to knock him back a bit more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    25 speed
    20 strength
    15 defence

150 stamina
    105 health
    150 Chakra
    Back to top Go down
    ShiroiOokami
    -----
    -----

PostSubject: .   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Kai caught the clones foot as it hit him and lifted his leg up, throwing the left side of his body up over the leg of the clone and did a backflip, coming down on that same leg of the clone in a sitting position when he was rightside up again then turned and looked at Dante.

"How's this Dante-sensei?"

Kai had never been in a real fight before, or at least he didn't remember being in one and he was eager to know how he was progressing. He did feel a little week after letting the clone kick him in order to get the upperhand though.

» Health: 85-15=(70 / 100)

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Faces(Closed, Friendly)   New Faces(Closed, Friendly) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Faces(Closed, Friendly)
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next