Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Leaving the Past Behind EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Leaving the Past Behind EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Leaving the Past Behind EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Leaving the Past Behind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Leaving the Past Behind Left_bar_bleue0/200Leaving the Past Behind Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Leaving the Past Behind Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Kurix had arrived at the Hokage office. It had only been a few hours since the seal was placed on him and he had received the summoning scroll from the mysterious women who had placed him in a genjutsu. "I need to get stronger for the exams...but dong D-Rank missions won't cut it." Kurix said as the seal on his back pulsated. He cringed as he had not gotten used to it fully yet. But he had become stronger since he had it. The young Uchiha genin stood at the door to the Hokages and knocked waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Leaving the Past Behind Left_bar_bleue18/200Leaving the Past Behind Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:09 pm

With a light response to the knock at the door the Hokage looked up saying, "Please come in." After talking in a deep voice he cleared his throat and began working on his papers that were stacked on his desk once again. It would seem the Hokage was working on something important for the village.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Leaving the Past Behind Left_bar_bleue0/200Leaving the Past Behind Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 pm

The young Uchiha entered the sacred room of the Hokage and bowed as soon as he slid the door open. Walking to about two meters away from the desk, Kurix cleared his throat. "My Lord my name is Uchiha Kurix, my father is apart of the military police, a captain at that. He has done great things for this village and I to want to be apart of that legacy." kurix said as he lied. He did not want anything to do with his father but he did not want to throw dirt on his own kins name. "My master, Hayabusa-sama has taken me under his wing and has offered me so much, at my current state I feel like I will be more use as a wanderer then a military official. I feel I can bring something to our village if I am able to learn more about the world. I know that I am young but I believe in my master talents as a teacher and I know in my heart of heats that without him I will not reach my true potential." Kurix paused as a tear escaped from his eye.

The young Uchiha clenched his fist as he began to feel a rush of emotions. "I want to be prepared for the chunin exam so that I can prove to this village and my clan that there is more to this world then just war. I want to bring the culture that we have here to the four corners of this land so everyone can experience the gift and happiness as I have found." Kurix said passionately as he thought of Rina. "I feel that a rank is important but its the valor, and spirit of a man that allows him to grow stronger to protect those that he loves!" Kurix paused as he walked closer to the Kages desk. "My Lord please allow me to travel with my master and allow me to take on tougher challenges then D-Rank missions. I know tat they prepare you but the path that I am taking is one that cant be measured with how many missions I have completed but by the experiences of this world." Kurix said as he looked into the eye of the Hokage hoping that he could see the bravery and will in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Leaving the Past Behind Left_bar_bleue18/200Leaving the Past Behind Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Feeling as the emotions from the young Uchiha member that had slipped into the office to have a wild talk with him about going to places and becoming stronger before the exams. "Hmmm, now young boy as you said you are young and you believe your master can truly bring you to the limits or at least from what you're telling me. Now, if i let you go what's to say you won't become a rogue and try destroying the village from the outside with the help of the former Uchiha and Konoha Member, Uchiha Shin? I've got nothing against your gen but i do however have something against traitors my young lad."

Turning to get up from his chair, looking as the young man was only 2 meters away from the desk. The Hokage turned to look at the window and notice the sun getting ready to set, "Do you know why i'll agree to letting you go train with Hayabusa?" Hokage was and wasn't planning to have them both leave the village however it was as though he had a plan of his own to have them both become stronger and reach a new goal which allowed him to be able to become even stronger. "If you can answer that question correctly i'll give you a temp. passport however it will not grant you access like a normal passport you can only travel to the countries i tell you can go to is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Kurix could feel a sudden chill run up his spine when he heard the name Uchiha Shin. He had never met him before in person but has known him to be around his father alot before he abandoned the village some time ago. The young Uchiha felt anger starting to rise insinde of him because he knew that man had given the Uchiha a bad name. He was the spawn of the evil Madara who had once before try to take over the world. Gritting his teeth Kurix could not find a way to answer the Hokages question but he did have something to say about Shin.

"Lord Hokage I myself...I am an outkast to the name of the Uchiha. I no longer seek the same plans a they do nor do I ever want to be used in the same sentence as that bastard Shin. Unlike my bretheren I am blessed and cursed to not share in the sharigan gene which I have come to except and i am proud to say. This village is my home and the ones I love stay here." Kurix paused yet again as Rina and his mother ran through his mind. "Why would i destroy the things I have come to love?" Kurix asked the Hokage but only took a small break to now give his answer to his question.

"I believe as a leader you have allowed me to become the student of Hayabusa not for our gain nor for yours but Lord Hokage to see the preservation of this village." Kurix turned his attention back to the Hokage and continued. "I have someone I must protect and i believe you trust me because if you did not I don't believe i would have been standing here this long." Kurix said as he wiped his cheeks of his tears.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Listening on to the Uchiha speak of his words and passion as well as showing the anger and hatred within his body. The hokage was not a fool he could feel ones emotions with his powers of hearing but also knew one thing this child was different as well just like the last hokage before him, 'Uzumaki Naruto...hmmm as the 7th Hokage you knew already what would happen to you and to those around you as you left peace for this generation however i fear something is wrong as well.' Shaking his head and turning around, "You are wrong for that answer my friend, I don't trust you nor do i trust anyone else, because i don't need it at as all citizens and shinobi alike in this village are my family. I do not need to trust family if i love them all."

Smiling at the Uchiha boy he glanced carefully at him saying, "You are a Uchiha and nothing makes you more stronger then the blood of a Uchiha Sharingan or not it's just a tool. To use a tool is to be one of usefulness and a pawn of something. But to move onward from the tools needed in wars and battles you'll be known as a master. The reason i'm letting you go is because, 'A bird has wings to fly to new heights, however if you cage that bird the height it wishes to fly and reach shall never come true. So let that bird free and see it sore through the sky as an angel would.' That was the last words i've learned from my master as well. Now show this world what you can do with your wings. Take this with you as well, also note that you'll not be able to enter center villages until you get your passport completely, So it be best to tell your teacher to not take you somewhere and you get locked up."

Pulling out the Temp Passport it was stamped to only allowing the Shinobi to travel to, Suna, Kusa, Awe, and Taki.
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 pm

The young shinobi took in the words that the hokage spoke. He was right and Kurix could no longer hold himself in some cage. He needed to be free from the bonds that were placed on him. He knew what his mission was and he would not turn away from his passion and his dream. "My Lord Hokage..." Kuirx paused he did not want to be like the other shinobi who followed a patter of rights. Seeing the passport come out and heeding the warning he was given to pass to his master he ran around the desk of the Hokage and embraced him like he was his father.

"Thank you...I won't let you down...father." Kurix said as he held on just a little tighter as any 11 year old would do if there father had entrusted them with such great responsibility. "I will not let you down." Kurix whispered as he released the Hokage and left with his passport.

Gained Temp Pass Port - Suna, Kusa, Awe, and Taki.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Nodding and patting the young Uchiha on the head the young man just smiled at him saying, "Don't worry you'll do good just listen to what ever Hayabusa says to you is that understood." Soon after the Hokage just shook his head and was thinking about his last master and teammates.

-Flash Back-
Uzumaki Naruto: Now remember...rasengan is something you use to protect your friends and family with. As for you though you'll use that special trait just like my old teacher did don't let it get in your way or ever let someone make you think it's useless protect it as well. Your legacy and my will always be remembered if you want them to be.

Uchiha Shin: Yes sir!
Sanjo Kisoi: Yes Sir!

-Present-
'I believe this time legacy will be remembered for those needed as for us we shall fade in darkness for the time of peace is coming to a close.' "Now, you can go and have a great time but don't over do it is that understood!"
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 pm

The young Uchiha nodded to show the Kage that he understood. He bowed once more and walked out of the door. "Now then it's time to find Hayabusa-sama i wonder where he could be?" Kurix wandered as he tucked the passport that he had just received into his backpack and headed for the town square to grab some ramen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Past Behind   Leaving the Past Behind Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Past Behind
Page 1 of 1