Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Dante took the longer sword before the young girl from earlier appeared almost from out of no where, Dante only reacted in time because of his good hearing, grinning he dropped to the ground with a spin managing to avoid the sudden attack, the girl hopped over Dante's simple attack before he had to do a sudden aerial dodge movement to avoid a sudden sword shooting up at her from Dante being on the ground. Dante got up as fast as he could to avoid being at the disadvantage ground, CLACK, a loud wood against wood suddenly popped into the sound as a few more suddenly followed, the girl seemed to be working at it now where as Dante was grinning as he looked at the girl with a grin on his face as he watched her movements carefully.
139|100 -16-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm

The girl swung a few combo attacks that would have hit a lesser man easily and probably dropped him to the ground but Dante was the more experienced person upon the floor possibly, Dante continued to dodge and avoid before he hit something that knocked him off balanced that he regained with the bokken before he lunged and swung the sword around back to counter and gain the attack back. The fight continued with attacks going back and forth before the monk suddenly decided to join in with a pair of smaller bokkens. 'Good grief!' Dante thought to himself pretty much instantly as the fight continued to go on.
109|100 -17-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Things seemed to be going against Dante for a bit since Dante was now at a HUGE disadvantage against two people being alone before he thought to himself. 'what the hell are you thinking Dante!? You have Kage Buunshin no jutsu!' he thought to himself before he made the hand seals to have a sudden amount of five clones including Dante appear around the young girl and the monk. The monk grinned before he looked around as well as the daughter, “very good Dante, you saved your stronger move for last.” the monk said patting the real Dante on the shoulder before he walked passed him to the metal case.
111|100 -18-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Dante watched the monk walk to the metal case before he kicked the case before Dante nearly jumped at seeing the case going buck wild and crazy before it settled down, “you weren't kidding that things alive...” he said as he watched it go crazy again but it edged slowly towards Dante oddly, the monk glanced at the sword and back to Dante before he grinned “hm... it seems to like your chakra's scent young Kazama.” the monk said as he walked over to Dante and leaned over “increase your chakra flow, this thing seems to find your chakra addicting.” he said as he glanced back at how fast the alive sword was moving towards Dante.
119|100 -19-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Dante looked back at the sword before he smirked a dark grin before he caught a hold of what he just did and flinched moving back a few steps before he furrowed his eyebrows, “this sword truly does try and change the chosen wielder...” he said as he walked over towards the sword furrowing a lot of chakra into his foot before he stepped on the sword placing a bunch of damage on the box before he jumped away instantly before a figure popped out of the case and looked at Dante, the sword seemed to have taken its own form.
102|100 -20-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 pm

The figure stood there looking at Dante and laughed before it stepped out, “my my.... your sword does give off a delectable scent, should I kill you and suck you dry or should I allow you to wield my true form?” Samehada said as he looked at Dante before he looked around before he noticed the young girl and laughed, seems all you others are pretty weak and pathetic...” he added before Dante smirked and laughed, “Chakra isn't just something that simple minded beasts should hunger for.” he added with a slight laugh at the sword. “I can turn you to pieces if I so chose to.” he added as he looked over at the monk before one of the clones suddenly disappeared, Dante looked over at the sword and laughed.
134|100 -21-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Samehada looked at Dante and laughed at his failed attack itself, “this annoying move again... I had to deal with this move more than you can count the number of years your alive!” it said before Dante smirked and looked at Samehada and gave him a shrug before he released his clones, “this better for you?” Dante asked with a sly grin on his face as he watched the swords expression as it looked at the real Dante. “Really foolish of you boy, I think I'll suck you dry of all of your life for making such a stupid mistake boy...” Samehada said as it turned to face Dante to which he shrugged at, “your a sword... know your place...” he said as he looked at the sword with a boring look on his face.
139|100 -22-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Samehada looked at Dante and gritted its fanged teeth before it sighed and shook its head before it appeared beside Dante with his hand on him, but little did Samehada know that it was an after image since Dante was using his chakra to boost his speed up, Samehada's hand went through the after image and looked back to him with a shocked look on his face, “how... how did you move so fast?” he asked still shocked before he looked behind him. Dante grinned and shook his head, “only if you become my sword and serve only me Samehada.” he said making a deal with the sword.
110|100 -23-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Samehada looked over at Dante and gritted his teeth before he sighed and placed a finger between his eyes thinking to himself about the deal that was offered to him, “hmm.... seems like an interesting deal but I'll suck you dry of your chakra boy.... lest you forgot I'm going to leave nothing left...” he added before he felt a rock hit him on the forehead above his finger before opening his eyes and rubbing his forehead before he gritted his teeth and sighed. “Fine, but when you die wielding me I'm going to take the last of your chakra as payment of you wielding me boy, but whats your name?” Samehada asked looking at Dante.
118|100 -24-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Dante grinned and laughed a bit, “the names Dante Kazama, Samehada its a pleasure to become your wielder Samehada.” he said before he ducked down raising his hand up to catch the swords handle, “miss use me and I'll suck you dry without a warning Dante.” the sword said before going back into its normal form. The monk looked at Dante and then at the swords normal look before noticing it wasn't hurting him in the slightest, “I'm amazed that you'd have the ability to wield such a sword.” the monk added before he noticed Dante was making hand seals already, “I'm late for going back home, and I can't be known as missing from my own country...” he said as suddenly Dante disappeared from the temple holding the sword and appearing back in Konoha next to his father with his clone suddenly disappearing, “your late Dante...” his father said with a slight angry look on his face which Dante shrugged off, “I didn't do anything illegal.” he said placing the sword on his shoulder holding it with one hand.
186|100 -25-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2