Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Empty
PostSubject: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 am

Hayabusa followed the path in which he had just come from in order to get to the library and the hospital that he was now working at. He had just left there, leaving the Autopsy room with a tag to deal with later on in the day. He assumed Dante would be home now… so that is where he was headed.
As he walked through Konoha, he had come to the house with the big tree in the front yard, just as Dante has stated. He just stood there, figuring the presence of his overly high chakra level would be noticed and he would come running outside to see if it were danger…
[113|113]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

Dante was sitting up high in the tree reading the scrolls of Katon, and Daton to see what his next choice of elements would be, it seemed to be a tough choice but Dante figured he'd be sticking with his wind and earth combination to make something never seen before. But that would prove difficult for him, Dante looked out at the scenery before he looked down at the street and saw Hayabusa and raised an eyebrow, “it looks like I took too long of a vacation... Haya sure caught up and seems he passed me but I wonder who's still the stronger of us... I suppose I'll have to get training again and working on missions to see who's got the better skills.” he said softly to himself before he made some handseals placing the scrolls all into one and placed it in his pocket and then another of a tiger which would land before Hayabusa and look at him. The tiger was the white and silver fur tiger and it looked at him and smiled as Dante landed down beside him “hey haya, seems I stayed on vocation for too long.” he said with a laugh as he nodded to his summoned friend Hiten.
208|100 -1-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 am

Hayabusa observed the tiger in front of him with on eye brow raised.
“Why… hello there…” Hayabusa said to it. Hayabusa then looked up to Dante. “You think you’ve been on vacation? I’ve been to Taki, to Oto, to Kiri, and back… I think I’ve been on vacation and picked up a few soveneirs on the way…” Hayabusa said as he approached Dante. He took out his Jade Twins and presented them to Dante.
“Here… take a feel of them. Take a nice small stab as my arm…” Hayabusa said as he rolled up his sleeve. “And I mean a small stab!”
[102|215]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 am

Dante laughed as he simply made a small statement towards the tiger and to the tigers reply, “hello child, tell me, are you good friends with Dante?” he asked before Dante laughed, “relax Hiten, he's a friend, I think he was he first friend I made out of the academy.” he said smiling before he looked over at Haya's swords and smiled “interesting, I see your one of Kirigakure's legendary swordsmen, gratz, but I have a better sword in mind then those.” he said with a grin on his face, “it belonged to a man that was said to be as strong as a jinchuriki but had no animal sealed within him.” he said thinking about the past of the swordsmen, “I suppose you can help me.” he added as he took the swords and swung them around and nodded at the good feel they gave off before he raised the sword and brought it down stopping the blade only a few inches away from haya's skin with a smirk on his face, “just kidding.” he said laughing as he held them for Haya to take back.
193|100 -2-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 am

“I would like to think I am…” he replied to the tiger. “You are just kidding? I was serious!” he said as he grabbed the katana and put them away, both glowing jade, one of the with a spiraling end to it.
“A few cuts don’t hurt me. Definitely when I can heal it myself!” he said. “They have the ability to absorbed stamina…” Hayabusa patted on his straight katana, “and health…” he patted on the spiraling katana.
“Anyhow… I don’t know much about this man you speak on… HOWEVER… there was this blade… I read about. Are you familiar with the Samehada?” Hayabusa asked.
[105|320]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 am

Dante grinned and smiled “that'd be the blade I was thinking of my friend, I heard it has some nice attributes if the sword chooses the wielder.” he said before he looked over to the tiger and nodded “thanks I'll call upon you again when I need you during the day.” he said before the tiger nodded and vanished in a cloud of smoke before both Hayabusa and Dante. “So whats up?” he asked looking at Haya. It was a little curious to see Haya at Dante's place as it was his first time finding the place, how ever it might prove fruitful to Dante if they decided to band up together.
115|100 -3-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 am

“Nothing much. You just seemed… out of it at the exams. Like something had changed. I remember you telling me that you lived near where we first met… and you are usually at the big tree… reading. So…”
Hayabusa slightly bowed.
“Decided not to bring the hat along this time…” he said, tapping his finger to his head. “So… about the Samehada… do you know how to get it?” Hayabusa asked him, testing out his complete knowledge. “Do you… want it?”
[81|401]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:04 am

Dante looked at Haya before he he sighed as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers, “yeah... we we're losing so many people... and... I suppose it kind of got to me in a way... I wasn't myself fully I suppose.” he said as he grinned and nodded “but that was then and this is now.” he said smirking. He looked over at the tree and nodded with a bit of a chuckle I suppose I did, but its too bad you didn't come over sooner... you would have been able to meet my mom.” he said as he looked back to Haya, “I don't have any knowledge on the swords where about's or how to obtain the sword but it'd be a great advantage to have.” he said nodding as he thought about the sword and how it could help with attacks upon the Kyuubi if it decided to invade again or worse...
157|100 -4-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

“Oh…” Hayabusa said. “I am sorry to hear that…” he assured him. He really was… he thought an older Uchiha would be able to teach him more… and by older he didn’t mean his old arrogant grandfather who bragged about nothing but Itachi.
“Well… um. The blades are all in Kiri. When I acquired these last night, they were in a certain temple, but now… they may have moved them temporarily. I could take you there… if you want I mean.” Hayabusa said.
[84|485]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am

Dante looked at him and nodded in appreciation before he patted him on the shoulder, “its alright, I've gotten over her loss, but I still don't have a clue as to what will happen if I face the Uchiha who tried taking her eyes...” he said with a frown on his face, in truth he still had so much hatred within his heart against that man but was hatred the right course to take against this man? He shook his head getting the thought of the bastard out of his head before he looked up to Haya and nodded “that'd be cool, I'd really like to get my hands on that sword... it'd be nice, but I suppose the sword would have to choose me first.” he said with a slight chuckle.
134|100 -5-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 am

‘Of course…’ Hayabusa began to think to himself. ‘Keeping the clan’s wrong doings alive… turning on each other when there are so little of us. Disgusting…’ Hayabusa thought.
“Oh yea… free will… it has a lot of it. It goes by its own free will, like another living being. You can only peer pressure it into doing what it does not want to. And there would be a fight on all its own. If you are prepared for that… then let it be done.” Hayabusa said as he extended his hand out to Dante as if for the hand shake.
[100|585]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 am

Dante looked at Hayabusa with a raised eyebrow as it appeared he was having a deep thought moment, Dante looked at Haya before he suddenly disappeared into a cloud of smoke to have Dante walking out the door with his gear on and smirked as he re-approached Haya, “oh sorry I was really in the house getting my gear, you we're talking to my clone.” he said laughing before grabbed Haya's hand and shook it with a smirk on his face “I hope this doesn't involve holding hands all the way there.” he said with a jesting comment as he smirked not expecting that Haya knew the same ability as Nabito.
113|100 -6-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 am

Hayabusa’s face became some what annoyed at what had just happened.
“Of course… talking to a clone… that’s what I do…” Hayabusa said, remembering the time he had happened to be speaking to one of Nythyia’s clones. Hayabusa grasped Dante’s hands tightly, trying to put a little bit of hurt on him before performing one seal. Instantly, they had disappeared in a flash and reappeared on top of a temple in Kiri. Hayabusa took out a tag and put it under the rock in which he had the first tag at, which burned in thin air after its use.
He crouched low as he looked down below, fifty feet down, at the people walking into the temple. He wondered what would happen if he were to jump down there and brag about having the blades that he had.
“Well… maybe you should investigate… find out where the moved the blades?”
[150|735]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 am

Dante laughed simply at the expression on Hayabusa's face, “man your face was so funny just there though!” he said still laughing after he heard his comment, he sighed and closed his eyes before opening them to be standing upon the temple in kiri, “huh... that's very interesting...” he said looking at Haya with a bit of a serious face on. 'its good to know he has that type of jutsu.' he thought to himself before he looked out at the scenery before looking down at the group and dropped down before he could hear Haya's advice, landing between the group he stood back up his long black sword grasped in his hand still in its sheath, “Don't suppose any of you know where the swords have been transported to aye?” he asked looking at the ground still.
141|100 -7-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 am

Hayabusa watch him jump down. He shook his head. He decided that the monk told him it was legal to have the blades if he didn’t kill anybody for it. And he wanted to be widely known as one of the Seven Swords Men to start off his rain of famousness.
He landed right by Dante and looked around. He wanted to see how long it would take for the gasps and whispers… not because he was a Uchiha, but because he had the stolen legendary blades.
“So… should I tag along or do you think you got it from here?” Hayabusa asked Dante.
[104|839]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am

Dante looked over his shoulder at Haya and smirked, “thats up to you man.” he said grinning before he turned back to notice the monk pointing at Haya and simply saying “THIEF!!!” Dante raised an eyebrow and looked at the monk that just arrived and noticed he was pointing at Haya and laughed, “you didn't tell me you stole the sword you ass.” he said with a bit of a jesting laugh in his voice. The monk looked at Dante and then his head band and then to Haya and sighed “leave it be brother, he's fufilled the swords requirements to obtaining them anyways.” he said before he bowed his head to Dante which he also bowed back. “Its nice to know someone is willing to actually show they'll put the effort into obtaining one of the swords by simply asking for it.” the monk said which made Dante smile.

“I have nothing to hide, I'm not a criminal nor am I someone who is scared of a challange.” he said bowing his head again.
181|100 -8-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 am

Hayabusa braced himself as the one monk yelled ‘theif’. He had actually put his right hand on the Stamina Jade Twin, preparing to unsheathe it, until the one monk that he had met the day before who spoken out for him. Hayabusa stood straight.
“That’s right… next to obtain these swords will have to pry it from my dead hands…” Hayabusa said, looking around at the people who looked at the blades in awe. He wanted to make sure they knew that if they wanted them, they would have to try to kill him. Hayabusa looked at Dante.
“Well… how do you plan on getting back? I could summon you… but that means you have a certain amount of time before I do so… so if we go that route you better had over estimate the time it will take you to get the blade… I don’t want to summon you before you finish it… then again… you can always make a clone and I can take him back with me… and he can summon you when you’re done. What do you think? I don’t think you need me here… you’re well capable in getting the blade yourself.”
[198|1037]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am

Dante just laughed at Haya's comment “be careful what you wish for.” he said before he looked into the sky and smiled “no need I still have another clone at my grandfathers.” he said smiling before he looked back to Haya, “my clone can summon me back when I'm needed.” he said smiling as he waved a hand to Haya. Scratching his head he looked over at the monk again.

“Well since your serious about wanting to obtain the swords, I'd like to know your name first young sir.” the monk said looking at Dante.

Dante looked at him and nodded “oh, I'm Dante and I'd like to obtain the Samehada sword.” he said looking at the monk, he heard the gasps and voices of people in the background before the monk nodded “that is fine, the sword is hated because of the people who previously owned it, but maybe you can prove worthy of wielding it.” he said.
165|100 -9-
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

“Alright…” Hayabusa turned around. “You owe me one… I saved you a few day in traveling… valuable time.” Hayabusa performed one seal. “I will be dropping by pretty soon to see how you made out.” Hayabusa said. He had vanished in an instant. He had headed back to Konoha…
[49|1086]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Dante looked over at Haya and nodded waving his hand “its just a simple jutsu.” he said jesting as he turned to face the monk “Well Dante-kun, you need to know about the special ability of the sword that makes it so rare, wielders for the sword are very rare to find.” the monk said as he unravelled the bandages around his hand and revealed the scars he received, “these are from trying to wield the sword, among a lot of others that tried to wield such a sword.” he said. Dante looked at the monk and nodded his head and looked at the others with their hands bandaged as well, “I see no ones been successful at all at getting the sword.” he said looking around still before he looked back to the man.
139|100 -10-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 pm

The monk nodded and sighed “sadly if it was as simple as taking it we'd have a challange that requires a large fight or something for it.” he said before he looked back to where the sword was. Dante looked at it as well and tilted his head, “what is the sword a human?” he asked looking at it with a confused look, the monk looked at the boy and shook his head “its the only way we can contain the sword, its a very violent sword and it seems to have a mind of its own...” the monk said with a sigh, “if you can wield it we'll gladly let you have it and the title of one of the Legendary Seven Swordsmen, since wielding that sword is a great issue itself.” he said as he patted him on the shoulder.
146|100 -11-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Dante looked at the man and raised an eyebrow, “It has a mind of its own? What do you mean?” he asked, this sword was truly a weird discovery that he possibly had an eye out for as it did seem to be a sword that was worth his time obtaining. The monk sighed and walked over to a padded seat area, “tea?” he asked and Dante nodded his head “please, thank-you.” he added to be polite, the monk smiled “its nice to see that some people still have manners these days.” he said before a female monk came out with tea, “here's your tea father.” she said before smiling at Dante, “its interesting to see a Konoha nin here.” she said before bowing and returning out of site.
135|100 -12-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Dante accepted the cup of tea that the monk poured for him as he sipped on his tea, smelling the tea he grinned and opened his eyes before looking at the monk, “white jasmine tea, if I'm not mistaken.” he said as he took a sip and grinned, “yes it is, good guess, you must enjoy tea.” the monk said as he took another sip before he placed his cup down on the tea table they we're sitting at, “there's one thing you must know about this sword, there's a very dark history for this sword through out its entire history.” the monk said pulling out a scroll before he opened it up, “but one thing isn't known about it, it was simply found at the founding of the village, it was never told about who created it or who found such a sword.” The monk said opening the rather long scroll.
156|100 -13-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Dante looked at the scroll and raised an eyebrow, it seems it has a rather long history... something Dante could look into but not right now, right now he was listening to what the man was telling him and it was pretty interesting to Dante. Taking the scroll he looked at it and glanced over it here and there and sighed as it just apparently suddenly appeared at the beginning like the monk had said “I'm afraid I can't take the scroll or read much of it due to this being filled with Kirigakure's village secrets and that's something I'm not going to indulge myself in unless I have orders to.” he said as he re-rolled the scroll up handing it back to the monk.
126|100 -14-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:23 pm

The monk nodded his head and accepted the scroll back rather surprised by Dante's statement, “that's interesting of you Dante, I'm surprised that you'd rather not agree to read the scroll to gain some hidden secrets about kirigakure but you actually passed a test young man.” the monk said as he patted Dante on the shoulder before he set the empty cup upside down before he stood up and walked into the temple before stopping and turning to face Dante “you coming?” he asked before Dante stood up and ran towards him slightly, “test? What do you mean test?” he asked as he caught up to the monk before he pulled out a large bokken and handed it to Dante, “now we shall see how well you fight as of now before we allow you to use the sword young Dante-san.” the monk replied.
148|100 -15-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]   A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day's Travel in an Instant [Dante|Hayabusa]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next