Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Ryukatsu Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Ryukatsu Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Ryukatsu Travel EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Ryukatsu Travel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

Ryukatsu Travel Empty
PostSubject: Ryukatsu Travel   Ryukatsu Travel EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Well the Chunin Exams are coming up so I guess I better start on my journey to Konoha if I plan to make it in time. I don't know if its before or after but while I'm there I must find out what the Senju is. I've got to go. "Hey Kajima!!! Aren't you going to the Chunin Exams?" He put on a face (o_0) and said, " You do realize I became a Chunin three years ago right. Haruna too. I shot a couple looks ( -_-'') (o.o)(o.O) (O.O) then yelled, "Your serious!?!?! Why am I just now finding out!!!" Kajima replied, "You never asked....." I sighed and walked toward the village gate. "Im off to Konoha." I said to the gate man. He asked for my name and I told him then he gave me a passport to Konoha with a check next to the box that says Chunin Exams. Well since I completed my 8 D rank missions that I'll need to have done in order to participate in the Cunin Exams I'll go to Konoha, investigate a bit on the Senju. Take the exams. And then life goes on from there. But what will most liekly happen is I'll arrive have trouble at the gate. Take the exams. Fail. Not find out anything about senju. Then get killed on my way back on my way to Kumogakure. Why do I always come u with these scenarios. I've got to get to Konoha other wise I'll be late. I started running to Konoga and thought. This is going to take forever. I wish I could just sleep and wake up and be there. I noticed a traveler with a two horse and a wagon trying to get by three thugs. Bingo. I ran over and kicked one thug in the head. The other two turned around and charged me. I kicked one in the face and the other tackled me. I rolled over on top of him and started punching him in the face. I hit him a good thirty times before he was KO'ed. The other two were pushovers they were out easy. The old man said, "Thank you young man! What can I do to repay you? I smiled. Checkmate. As Kajima says all the time when he beats me in chess. I put on a charming young hardworker voice. "Sir, I was wandering if you can give me a ride to Konoha. I want to make it in time for Chunin Exams." He smiled a partially teethy smile. About four teeth were missing. He said, " No problem. I was on my way to Sunagakure and I'll let you off at Konoha. Especially since you helped me with these thugs." I smiled back and hopped in the back. He got in the drivers seat and started toward Konoha. I laid back and stared into the sky. I starting fading away into a sleep. I awoke to the old guy saying, "Young man. Young man were here." I jumped out of the wagon and yelled ,"Thanks old man!" He then said in a compltely different voice, " No problem. I will see you again soon. Ryukatsu..." I turned but he was gone and so was the wagon and the two horses. How did he know my name. Maybe he looked at my registration or traveling passport. Oh well. Maybe I'll go look for him after I finish my business in Konoha.
Back to top Go down

Ryukatsu Travel
Page 1 of 1