Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Ryukatsu Departs Konoha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

Ryukatsu Departs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Ryukatsu Departs Konoha   Ryukatsu Departs Konoha EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Ryukatsu had finally decided. After obtaining the sword of the lightning god he had so long for, it was time for him to depart from Konoha and move on to bigger and better things. New journeys. He had met one person who might be called a friend. After the events at the Chunin Exams Ryukatsu would much rather have people seen as allies and adversarys instead of friends or foes. It also just struck him the thought that he had become Chunin. "Yosh!", he thought. He continued to ponder, " First goal find out what Senju are. Second become Chunin. Third find out why he needed to discover or 'seek out the senju.' Fourth obtain Raijin. Five take control of the beast. Hmm. That's where I'm at now, goal number five out of six so far. Number six being kill my uncle....Zeus. After that I'll need to set more goals I guess." Ryukatsu continued to Konoha's gate and left Konoha. When he arrived to the outskirts of Konoha he noticed the same old man that had transported him to Konoha. He wanted to ask how the old man knew his name and ask why he had disappeared, but he didn't want to spoil his ride home so he decided he would ask after they arrived. The old man was smiling and waved Ryukatsu over. He walked over returned the smile and the old man said, "Need a ride home?" Ryukatsu nodded and climbed into the back of the wagon. He saw this man as a temporary ally since there was a strange feeling about him. After riding for a couple hours he fell asleep but kept his guard up. He awoke to the old man's voice saying, "We're here kiddo!" Ryukatsu climbed out of the wagon got on his feet, closed his eyes, streched and yawned but when he turned to confront the old man about his mysteriousness he was gone. Ryukatsu decided if he saw that old man again, confrontation would be first priority. He walked up to the gate of Kumogakure and nodded at the gate guards. He smiled ran on top of a street light and yelled," I'M HOME!" He noticed Kajima in an ally way leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed. Ryukatsu thought," Back to the old gloomy Kajima." He started to look around for Haruna and felt a foot collide with the back of his head. He heard yelling on his fall towards the ground and thought, "I need to work on my reaction!" He hit the ground and just laid there thinking,"Eh...This is comfortable. Nice place for a nap."

[441 words]
Back to top Go down

Ryukatsu Departs Konoha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: World Map :: Traveling-
Jump to: