Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Left_bar_bleue0/200Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Nabito awoke that morning early, since their run in a few weeks back Nabito had kept light contact with Dante and had planned on furthering their training together. As soon as the Chuunin Exams came he honestly believed that Dante and himself would be a contending force. Nabito moved himself from his bed out onto the floor. He stretched his arms over his chest and wrapped his blindfold once more around his eyes and gathered his items throwing them on as he went. He got his equipment and things together and proceeded outside to meet up with Dante near the exit of the village. The plan was that they would train together outside the village to lessen the likelihood of damage.

WC 121/121
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Dante sat up slowly before he shook his head, “man what a vivid dream...” he said softly before he looked at his wrist to tell the time from the watch he had on, “oh dammit! Nabito isn't going to be please I'm going to be late...” he said jumping up grabbing his packed bag, throwing on some clothes and heading over to the kitchen before he grabbed some food, and body food. Running as he flung his cloak on holding his staff he leaped and bounded over the gaps between the buildings. Dante finally made it over to where the gates where and dropped down from a building as he ran he finally made it over by Nabito and caught his breath “Hey... Sorry I'm late.” he said looking at Nabito.

134/134
1/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Left_bar_bleue0/200Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Nabito stood at the exit of the village his hands clasped behind his back the ends of his blindfold drifting around his neck slowly in the breeze. He looked over as Dante finally arrived, he allowed himself a small smirk. "Think nothing of it, but don't let it become habit. The first way of a Shinobi is discipline in one's self...that means waking up on time.."He gives a light chuckle and turns and walks out of the gates towards the fields. His hands unclasped from behind his back and grabbed his pack which sat at his feet and he tossed it over one shoulder. "

WC 108/229
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Dante just smirked back and nodded “yeah yeah, your sounding like those academy teachers now, thinking that its your job to tell others how to be a shinobi, its up to the person to find their own way is it not?” he said in reply to his statements as he walked along side of Nabito with his staff making a tapping sound on the ground every second step Dante took. “So where are we going to for training at today?” he asked looking over to Nabito, “and I know this is a bit rude but... aren't you blind?” he asked looking at Nabito wondering what he would say in reply to his question.

116/250
2/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Nabito smirked softly at his words and nodded his head, "Indeed it is the shinobi way to find your own lot in life. To find what motivates you to excel and progress."He states softly and motions over just beyond the forests. "There is a clear just beyond the forests that I usual train in, i figured there would be a good enough of place as any. Out of the way of prying eyes and all." He sighed softly the topic of his eyesight always came up in people he wasn't overly familiar with one would figure he would be use to the question. "I am not completely blind, I have lost roughly 60% of my vision, I can still make out outlines of objects and some color."He states matter of factly. "An i also pride myself on having progressive memory, once I have been somewhere I always know how to return." he says softly.

WC: 157/386
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Dante nodded and shrugged his shoulders “everyone finds their own way, with or without their gains or losses.” he said in reply. But the real main question that he had to figure was the fact that they we're going to be doing something really harsh on their bodies for he wouldn't of asked Dante to bring extra clothes and all else. Looking about he noticed where Nabito was motioning to and smirked “sounds like fun, no interruptions or anything.” he stated softly with a small amount of pleasure in his voice. “Its better then having to be stopped every bit once stuff gets out of hand...” he said with a bit of a chuckle.

117/367
3/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 am

Nabito chuckled softly and nodded his head, "I hope you got your kill or be killed instinct out of the way at the training yards." He stated non-chalantly. He moved off the main road and began walking through the thick brush. "So you what's your take on the exam?" he stated. "I am looking forward too it. I am glad it will be held in the village, home turf and all that."He stated softly. He knew he had much work ahead of him in order to be truly prepared for the exam. But he did not see any reason why he would not accomplish what needed to be performed to be up to spec. His attentions were on the prize that being to be able to reach his next rank.

WC 133/519
Post 4/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

Dante looked over at Nabito and laughed to himself, “well I had that kill or be killed instinct when I first fought you if you remember right.” he said as he finished laughing, “besides we're friends now besides that incident, and we're going to be trying to advance further into the shinobi world so once we leave those gates its more of that fact that its become that nice guy is replaced with the devil in everyone type of thing.” he added. Hearing Nabito talk about the chuunin exams, “if you want we can help train each other in gaining new jutsu's and also devise plans for more experience so we have a plan for the things that go on in the matches that are going to happen.” he said.

133/500
4/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 am

Nabito nodded his head softly, "Yeah training is a lot easier with two people rather then on your own. Trial and error and all that, gives you the chance to try a tactic and scrap it for something else if it does not work." Nabito nodded his head with a smirk, "I would hope you got that all out of your system, and we are indeed friends. I just don't want no repeats."He chuckles softly and looks ahead of them as the breech the forest wall and out into a nice clearing. By the looks of which had been already built up like a training area thanks to Nabito. "As you can see I have trained here many times...I decided to make it a bit more accommodative."he smirked.

WC 132/651
Post 5/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 am

Dante followed Nabito and laughed “yeah I take it out on my dad now, I can manage to keep up with him now in terms of speed but he has more speed on me then I'd like to admit...” Dante said as he sighed remembering back to the nice fight the two had. “It was a nice fight though you got to admit, we we're pretty equal in the terms of the whole fight.” he said with a slight chuckle as he rubbed his nose giving off a satisfied smirk. Dante was trying to keep his mind of the fact that genins died in the chuunin exams if they we're ill prepared for the exams, it wasn't something someone took easily and walked away from.

127/627
5/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 am

Nabit nodded his head, "We always hate to admit that we are weaker then another."He stated as a fact of life. "I will admit it was one of the better matches that I have had the pleasure of unexpectedly participating...well it is the only unexpected one..."He stated with a nod of his head. He walked into the clearing more and tossed his pack onto the ground and knelt down beside it and pulled some of his gear out and began placing it on his person. " Spinning a Kunai around his fingers slipping it into the thigh holder with the others.

WC 103/754
Post 6/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 am

Dante looked at Nabito with a sweat dropping at the back of his head “hehe... yeah.... I had a lot of anger to work on...” he said admitting the sad truth of his unleashing wrath upon Nabito just because he was a Uchiha, “I never asked this yet but what part of the Uchiha clan are you from, I know there are the two descendant's of Itachi and Sasuke although my mother was of Madara's line, you'd have to ask her how but that's impossible now.” he asked as well as stating his knowledge of the Uchiha's clan. He took his bag off and looked over to Nabito “what kind of weapons are we allowing?” he asked.

120/787
6/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 am

Nabito understood the fire in Dante's soul regarding the untimely death of his mother, he too would carry a burden had roles been reversed so he did not begrudge the Kazame at all. "I am of Sasuke's descent. Apparently my mother was his daughter's daughter." He stated softly thinking about it a moment kind of made for an odd mix, but he did not mind much about where his bloodline came from. Only where it would take him in the future. "I was thinking standard weapons, Kunai and Shuriken."He stated softly. "So that way we don't get caught up in the heat of the battle and end up lopping one anothers heads off."He chuckles softly.

WC 121/875
Post 7/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:19 am

Dante looked over to Nabito and nodded “ah, I knew it was foolhardy to wish that we we're related, but I suppose we are still in the terms that my mother was an Uchiha and you are as well, would make us something like cousins wouldn't you think?” he asked. He smirked at his next comment and laughed “good point, I better take off my cloak as well as to not ruin it.” he said as he removed the swords from around his waist in the back placing them beside his bag as well as his staff, he folded his cloak and placed it upon his knee as he knelt down and reached into his bag pulling out his kunai's, his father had given him a supply of them so that he could train with Nabito without worrying about running out of his own, he placed them all into the holsters and his weapons pouch before he placed his cloak back into the bag before he started to stretch out.

172/959
7/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 am

Nabito thought about that for a moment mulling over the details, "Yeah i guess in a way it would. The Uchiha clan is all related someway, whether it is by marriage or blood. So indeed that would make us a sort of distant cousins..funny..never thought about that when you stated that your mother was a Uchiha."He chuckled softly and shook his head. Once he was finished depositing the Shurikens and Kunai in their proper places on his holder and pouch he followed suit with Dante. He began to stretch his body out. He glanced towards the sky and saw the sun directly over head, he could not wait until it was more to the south which would allow him to take off his blindfold, he despised the sun on occasions.

WC 133/1008
Post 8/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 am

Dante looked over to Nabito after he had finished stretching out a good bit, “Its weird...” he started to say as he looked up into the sky, “most people would be driven after having something like me to them they'd try killing you all out or be driven by pure hatred and revenge just to get back at the man who killed their family, but I'm not anymore, its as if it was there but was replaced by something else.” he said as he laid down on the grass for a bit before he curled his back rolling forward then shifting his weight backwards into a handstand before he put his feet down to the ground, before he shook his body out, “this is going to be one hell of a good training.” Dante said with a smirk on his face.

144/1103
8/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Nabito nodded his head in agreement, "It depends on where your goals lay, revenge, or justice. There is a slippery slope when it comes to those two when a wrong has been performed against you. Always best to keep that in mind when gauging a course of action."He stated and bounced softly on the balls of his heels and did a couple switch backs in stance and smirked softly, "It is definately going to be a treat."He stated softly. He made a series of Handseals "Kumori Enbu" he called and suddenly multiple Nabito's appear out of nowhere and all dart off into different directions including the original. It was hard for Dante to know exactly where the original went off too.

WC 124/1132
Post 9/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Dante laughed when he noticed the three of Nabito's charge off at him in three directions but something felt off about it, 'I wonder...' he thought to himself as he remembered where Nabito was standing, 'if this is what I think it is...' he thought to himself as he watched them carefully. Laughing Dante looked at them “come on now Nabito, this is basic fighting, you should know better then to toy with someone who knows all these kinds of weaknesses.” he said as he raised a kunai up in the air as he jumped up doing a round house kick that would shadow four kunai's until he kicked them. “I wonder how you'll enjoy the taste of these...” he said as he kicked all of them three flying to the visions as well as the real one, but the question was which of each would take this into more consideration of dodging or that fact he was setting something up himself.

164/1267
9/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Nabito smirked softly as he watched Dante fight absolutely nothing but thin air, his illusion was that of Genius. Gave the impression of him going towards different directions causing the opponent to pick one of the many illusions and attempt to engage them. He tossed towards one of the tree's before jumping out behind Dante. He ran forward jumping up into the air, he extended his arm backward and hurled the Kunai for the center of Dante's back, his eyes watching closely all around him to make sure that he was not falling for some sort of trap in the making. Nabito didn't like to be the one on the receiving end, he always liked to be the one springing the said trap it was more of his style.

WC: 132/1234
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 am

Dante noticed that the kunai's didn't effect the such said targets which was weird, it couldn't be bunshin because they we're hollow and nothing but air, and he was sure that Nabito didn't know any other type of jutsu that enabled such things. He confirmed that this was a genjutsu and something was up around him, Dante strung a piece of wire to a pair of shuriken before he listened soundly as he formed some hand seals, something was up and he didn't like it and nothing was better then being prepared for the attack, the sudden shock of a kunai hitting his armour in the back he went poof into a cloud of smoke and held his arm as his forearm had the weapon he had kept a secret, it let out a wild scream that he himself couldn't hear but was sure that it would sincerely rape Nabito's hearing for a good while.

155/1422
10/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am

Nabito clasped his hands over his ears and gritted his teeth and growled, he winced painfully and focused on his task. He made a series of handseals "Hiraishin no jutsu!" He suddenly disappeared from Dante's view. Nabito appeared a small distance away and knelt down behind a tree. He stuck a finger in his ear and wiggled it around painfully, "Son of a bitch...that hurt...tricky bastard." He muttered. He was glad he had tags placed through out the training grounds. He allowed him to get him out of sticky situations when needed. He grumbled softly and shook his head this was simply insane. He needed to get close to Dante in order to get him down. He sighed softly and began to pick through strategies.

WC 128/1362
Post 11/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am

Dante grinned as he the genjutsu gave off of him and Nabito was behind him but suddenly disappeared as if he was a clone but no smoke, 'whoa... what jutsu was that!?' he thought to himself as he looked around before he focused on the area, he looked around before he made some hand seals himself before a bunshin no jutsu was cast and a clone stood there. Dante grinned and made a few more hand seals before he transformed into a henge no jutsu blending in with the grass, 'with this when he attacks I can capture him this time.' he thought to himself with a smirk written all over his face as he watched the surrounding area as he was the grass himself.

125/1547
11/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 am

Nabito smirked softly and finally devised his plan, he quickly turned around and jumped through the trees silently gaining ground back towards the location of Dante. His eyes suddenly turned crimson a black tomoe rotating around his irisis before stoppint just in the corner to the left. His Sharingan activated he was able to get a better advantage on situations afar. He ducked down in the tree's and saw Dante standing in the middle of the grounds. Nabito's brow furrowed softly and looked around for a moment, he was able to pick up two signs of Chakra. He grinned softly, a clone.... but which one. He circled through his mind and chuckled as it really didn't matter. He jumped forward towards the clearing making a series of handseals "Katon-Housenka no jutsu" He threw his hands forward two balls of fire whizzed towards the clone and the Dante hidden in the bushes. As the balls of fire got extremely close to within Seven or Ten feet he slapped his hands together. The balls exploded hurling Flaming Shuriken's towards them, the clone exploded into a poof of smoke upon impact. Nabito swung his head around and jerked back at the flaming Shurikens that were attached to the wire and attempted to bind the real Dante to the tree.

WC 221/1583
Post 12/25
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 am

Dante used the shuriken in his hand to cut the wire to prevent him from suddenly being trapped, 'I forgot about their eyes... damn.' he thought to himself as he smiled, 'oh well I still have this.' he thought to himself as he let the piercing sound loose again before he threw a trip wire of a couple shuriken to capture him. Dante didn't expect Nabito to know katon moves already but then again he was already training to learn fuuton already, he watched in waiting as he wondered as his attack would work or to see if Nabito would suddenly disappear again like last time.

106/1689
12/25
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:55 am

Nabito dropped to a knee as the squeel once more echoed through the area, he growled softly and shook his head. He attempted to drowned it out as he began humming loudly trying to keep his mind focused on the sound of him humming instead of the horrific sound around him. He ran forward and dived into the foliage not using his Teleport jutsu at this moment. He needed to conserve it as much as possible and only use it when it gave him an edge. Now that Dante had seen it once it must be used sparingly. He reached an area where the sound didn't seem so bad and knelt down behind a tree and waited. He reached into his pouch and tossed a few Kunai behind him embedding them into the wood around the path he just came from. His Sharingan scanning the area around him looking for Dante.

WC 152/1735
Post 13/25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]   Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante] Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Training [Nabito/Dante]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next