Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Left_bar_bleue116/200Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty
PostSubject: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 am

Dante stretched his arms out as he sat on top of the gates, his black sheath was dangling out in the sun of his new weapons arsenal of weapons. Looking out at the scenery Dante smiled and looked around as he waited patiently for Nabito, 'come on Nabito where the hell are you!?' he thought to himself, it was unusual for him to be late, especially since he had that handy jutsu that he could use. Dante glanced at his wrist to see the time and shrugged 'oh well, more time for me to relax and breath.' he thought to himself with a smile on his face.
174/500
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Left_bar_bleue0/200Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:56 am

Nabito was running behind schedule he frowned lightly and shook his head, he sighed softly and slapped his face lightly and woke up more. He walked down to the local ramen stand and grabbed his normal morning food and took a healthy bite from it. He looked up at the sky and saw how high the sun was and he grumbled softly and continued to walk at a fast pace. He continued to eat more and more of his food until it was gone. He tossed the paper container away and placed his hands together summoning his jutsu and quickly vanished in a swarm of leaves.

His body materialized at the meeting place and looked up at Dante and nodded to him and tapped his stomach softly "Needed food, haven't eaten in a day or so."He stated and folded his hands behind his head. "Where we off too now?"

WC 151/500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Left_bar_bleue116/200Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 am

Dante wasn't really paying attention anymore ever since he had a dream about that cursed day, he hadn't really thought about it till now until Nabito spoke up, he looked over at him with anger swelling in his eyes again, “I don't know why but I feel so much hate and a dying urge to get revenge but I don't want to, its not what she wanted.” he said before he dropped off the gate and landed lightly on his feet. Dante looked over his shoulder and nodded “we're heading to the border over by the cloud country, some bandits think their wise smuggling weapons passed the borders.” he said as he started to walk towards their hidden base of opperations.
123|297/500
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Left_bar_bleue0/200Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:11 am

Nabito frowned slightly and nodded his head softly "Seems the cloud country is where we are destined to go."He stated softly. He looks up at Dante as they begin their journey toward the the cloud country. "I understand the need for revenge, but as you said your mother would not want that from you. There will come a time when justice will bring about a swift resolution for you."He stated softly and folded his hands behind his back once more and continued to walk towards the cloud country. Nabito had a few wishes that were all but positive on quite a few people in the world, but would not allow them to cloud his judgement. "Best focus on the task at hand and focus on the exam."He said.

131/282/500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 am

Dante nodded and smirked “its a good thing we're cousins, because I don't know what I'd do without a family member like you.” he said with a smirk on his face, “I looked into my moms blood line and it seems we're distant cousins.” he said with a grin on his face and nodded “off we go to get this crap done and then tomorrow the exams...” he said a bit excited about them coming up so fast.
81|378/500
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 am

Nabito nodded "Yeah the Exam will be extremely surprised when we hit the arena."He stated with a smirk and nodded his head firmly. As they made their way towards the cloud and fire country boarder. "I think i am a ready for the exam as I am going to be, I wonder what they are going to make us do for the exams."he wondered slightly. But quickly turned his head back towards their task and nodded his head. "We should move quickly"he stated.

86/368/500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 am

Dante nodded and smirked “hopefully I have enough power to make it through a great deal.” he said smiling as he picked up the pace, the anger, hatred and revenging lust from his eyes disappearing. Running at a faster pace now Dante looked around the area and nodded to Nabito “here we'll have to communicate by sounds since you can't see to well, even with 60 percent of your vision, you go left I'll go right, meet back here in 15 and we'll say what we found.” he said disappearing off to the right along the tree lines being careful not to be noticed.
106|484/500
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:37 am

Nabito nodded softly, "Agreed" Nabito nodded his head and moved off into the direction Dante wished him to go. Nabito moved through the trees quietly and appeared at an outcropping overlooking the secret base of operations. Nabito quickly ducked down into the camp and leaned against a boulder which masked his presence from those around him. He opened his ears and began to listen all the while observing their camp.

70/438/500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 am

Dante found himself going from the tree's inside the building walking silently along the roof to avoid easy detection before he dropped down to check the weapons they we're smuggling in, 'its like their trying to smuggle in weapons for a war... but for who and why?' he thought to himself as he found a huge cash of explosive tags, 'these will come in handy.” he thought to himself as he checked the rest of the building before he ran back out and to the meeting location to see what Nabito found out. He placed all the explosive tags through out the building and even out side as well, his thoughts would be fixed on the information they both gathered.
120|604/500
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 am

Nabito heard what the weapons were for and nodded his head softly and jumped up from his place of hiding and quickly moved back up the hill the way he came. He made it through the trees and brush until he met up with Dante once more. He knelt down beside him and looked at him, "Seems they are moving the weapons for some sort of war. Not sure who is involved in the war but from what I gathered it's been budding for a few years now. we need to get back to konoha and give them this info."

101/538/500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}   Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito} Empty

Back to top Go down

Spying on the bandits [C-rank] {Dante|Nabito}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Mission Ranks-
Jump to: