Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] Left_bar_bleue116/200Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] Empty
PostSubject: Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank]   Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Dante was walking down a street looking about the yards as he held a piece of paper that had a house number on it that he was supposed to go to for work, stopping at a yard he looked at it and walked over to the fence and lifted a piece of wood up that was the house number “seems I found the house, but this place looks like a ghost house... does anyone even live here anymore?” he said not paying attention to his surroundings to notice that the home owner was standing beside him. The owner poked him with his cane and laughed “I'm right here sonny and yeah that's my house, I'm afraid its gotten outta my hands due to my age so I can't maintain the house and appearance of it anymore.” he said, his voice seemed happy and he didn't seem to mind at all in the slightest bit.

Dante looked about the house and sighed a bit “seems I got my day set out for me, but did you really have to request how many missions to fix up this place?” Dante asked looking to the old man, he nodded and smiled “if you can do it all for me I'd be greatly appreciative.” the man said as he handed Dante a three scroll list of chores to finish off and complete. Dante ran first for the grass cutters, it was a old appearance to it with six small blades on a wheel in an angle that seemed to pick and cut the grass effectively. Dante mowed the grass for what seemed to be like five minutes but was really fifteen minutes instead.

After Dante finished mowing the lawn he looked over at the fence and looked over at the pile of wood that was covered, he nodded after noticing the different heights to notice that there was tools and nails for the fence there. He grabbed a bag and a rake and started to rake up all the cut grass blades and put them all into the bag before he grabbed another bag and went to work on the gardens that really needed work. Dante had to pretty much pull everything and throw them into the garbage bags, that took a while of his time, but after he was done he grabbed a small looking hoe and started to grind up the ground so it could breath and be more easy for plants to grow there. After he grabbed some seeds and planted them and grabbed some water and in a can watered down the water bed so that the water got in and softened the ground as well as gave the seeds the water they needed.

After all that Dante grinned and stood up before he walked over to the fence and pulled it all down piece by piece and finally got to the fence posts that stuck up from the ground. Dante pulled them up after digging around them and sighed from all the work before he stuck in the fresh and new fence posts. Cementing them into place before he realized this man was right, t was at least a three job price from all the work that was enquired.

Dante Returned the next day to make sure the posts we're all in properly and everything, he nodded in approval before he grabbed a hammer and some brackets and nails and started putting the fence frame all into place. After the frame was all there he started to put up the boards and put them all into their places and hammered the nails in. After Dante was finished doing all the fence he smiled as he grabbed a paint brush and walked over and shook the pain before he popped the lid open and stirred up the pain before he started painting the fence a classic white, Dante smiled as he started off on the first one making sure he got all over the fence and all to make sure it was a job well done.

After all that was done Dante put the empty paint bucket into a garbage bag before he grabbed a paint chipper and chipped away the pain on the house all four sides. After he was done all of that he picked up all the pieces of the pain that had fallen to the ground and sighed, his arms felt heavy and sore by this time but hey, he couldn't stop there. Dante walked over and grabbed the paintbrush and paint cans and got to work. After all that he nodded and smiled “Whew, now that that's all completed I can rest easy now that I'm finished.” he said turning around to see the old man fit as a fiddle and smiling at Dante “you do have the patience and calm mindedness I thought to did, you will go far young man, you will go far.” he said before he waved to Dante, “Good-bye young man.” he added to the wave and walked back inside.

Dante looked at him and sighed, “that was weird...” he said but looked at all his work and smiled “its a good job well done.” he said as he turned to leave finishing all the work.

880/750 = 130/5 =26 Tp
Back to top Go down

Fixing, cleaning, and repairing the house[x3 D-rank]
Page 1 of 1