Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
C-rank - Yua EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
C-rank - Yua EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
C-rank - Yua EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
C-rank - Yua EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
C-rank - Yua EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
C-rank - Yua EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
C-rank - Yua EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
C-rank - Yua EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
C-rank - Yua EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

C-rank - Yua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C-rank - Yua Left_bar_bleue116/200C-rank - Yua Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:13 am

It was a pretty normal day out, Dante was walking down a road that he had gathered information on finding someone of interest, but something of real interest to him was he heard the name of a girl who was in the Bingo book Dante had on him, Yuma, she was a real go getter that one, using genjutsu’s to hit her opponents with, Dante figured he was the perfect opponent for her especially with his gear and especially his eyes now. Dante continued to walk along the road until his ears picked up something, ‘voices… clothing… it has to be something…’ he thought to himself as he looked around casually pretending to be a foolish traveller with a cloak over his gear, “who… whose out there!?” he shouted masking his voice with fear in it.
136|500
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C-rank - Yua Left_bar_bleue18/200C-rank - Yua Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:16 am

An older man came running from the distances saying, "Help me some crazy woman is going mad and attacking my home town. you have to save me please!" Looking to the back he was freaking out as though he was being followed by her or something.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:19 am

Dante looked at this man before he gave him a curious look, “are you sure okay sir?” he asked looking at him wondering what the hell this man was talking about, Dante made a simple hand seal “kai…” he whispered to himself as he touched the man, “whose attacking your village mister?” Dante asked looking at him curiously.
56/194|500
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 am

By the time the man looked up to answer the male figure he was attacked with a kunai to his back. As a female figure appeared looking over at them both. "How sad...seems like he didn't know to much of anything either oh well...i should begin moving on to the next location would be fun toying with you but you seem to have your hands full."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 am

Dante noticed the man go limp, he looked up and saw a woman figure approaching and he started to furrow his brows, “what’s your purpose for doing such a thing my dear.” Dante asked as he gently placed the man down on the ground closing his eyes and removing the kunai. Dante looked at her as if disgusted with her methods of gathering information, “because if you fail this question you’re going to have your hands full…” Dante said as he stepped towards the woman.
85/279
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am

Lifting an eyebrow she burst out with a laugh saying, "You wish i've been taught by him and he's given me some wonderful insight about life. So i know just what i'm doing just as long as i follow the rules to what i need to do." Pulling out a Kunai with chain she started to swing the chain in a circle motion looking at the male once more.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am

Dante removed the cloak and lifted his gaze revealing his eyes had the Rinnegan in them, he gave her a strange gaze as he pulled out the kusanagi no tsurugi and continued to approach the woman, “be careful about who you go saying things so carelessly around, you might just anger the wrong people…” he said as he held the blade out to his side looking at the woman with a curious gaze, “please tell me, whose “him?” I feel inclined to meet him after I’m done with you.” Dante said still approaching the woman.
97|374
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 am

Shaking her finger she waved it saying, ""sorry no can do it's the rules i'm one of the few that have memories of what happen but other then that you'll never understand what's about to happen soon!" Darting off away from the trail that they were at she decided to move within the forest hoping to not be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 am

Dante sighed heavily as she started to dart into the tree’s, “don’t be stupid girl…” he said as he turned to where she ran, he darted into the tree’s right behind her within a matter of seconds except he was standing in front of her already, “I told you, take care of what you say or do in front of others.” he said before he vanished behind the girl using the hilt of the sword to knock her out hopefully, if not she’d just have to do with being beheaded if she tried to carry this on even more than she had too. Dante couldn’t help it but he had a gut feeling that someone was watching him so he turned around to see if there was anyone else around.
130|504
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 am

*Triggered Secret Factor*
Appearing from darkness a figure stood grabbing the girl throwing her into a black void only to glance over at the young man. Closing the realm he looked over at him and tilted his head saying, "What does thou wish to take from my servant..." The figure's eyes were different then anything of the world it was unknown as to why though.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 am

Dante instantly glanced at the man before he noticed his eyes, “well isn’t this interesting… we both have interesting eyes it seems.” he said tilting his head, “who are you?” Dante asked looking at the man, this man seemed to have something about him that he couldn’t figure out and it kept picking at him, he wanted to know who this man was and what he was doing here, “what do you mean your servant and she’s my bounty for preying on those under Konoha’s law.” he said to the man wondering what he was, something about his eyes seemed off to Dante.
103|607
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:01 am

Walking forward the figure slightly said, "jitsuzai (existence)" Taking a solid and full form the figure stood tall looking over at the young man before gaining a interest at him saying, "Ah...those eyes...i remember a young man with them trying to face me...but you won't be able to touch me either with your current level of power..."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 am

Dante tilted his head, “I just want to know what the hell your doing here and why, depending upon that reason we may have issues.” he said as he gave the old man a curious glance, ‘maybe I should be careful because I know nothing about this mans abilities…’ he thought to himself as he held his hand behind him forming a Kage buunshin jutsu but the area was windy enough so the smoke from the kage buunshin was blown away as if it wasn’t shown, the clone flickered off into the trees into a hiding spot out of site and view of them both. This man seemed to scared Dante a bit “What do you mean you remember a young man with these eyes tried to face you before?” he asked looking at him curiously.
136|743
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:17 am

Shaking his head the man closed his eyes and said lightly, "You can't beat nor even touch me...if you think carefully you have...no understanding of what i can truly do in this world..." Opening his eyes slowly the man just simply said out loud, "Kagenmi..." vanishing he appeared behind the young man touching him lightly on the head to send him to an unknown plane of total darkness with only a piece of land floating in space.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 am

Dante heard the man say what he did before he said something else he didn’t quite catch before he was suddenly he was standing on a piece of land looking around “where the fuck am I!?” Dante asked looking around before he pulled out two kunais and used the friction to create a small spark of light to see what he could around him, “this is not good…” he thought to himself as he stood there looking around wondering what he could do about this.

Back in the field Dante’s clone sat upon a branch and looked at Dante then back to the man, ‘what the hell did that man just do to me?’ the clone thought as he looked around before he dropped down beside Dante on the other side of the man before he said “kai.” as he used the release, but the clone had a feeling that, that idea wouldn’t work, “What’d you do to me?” the clone asked knowing that the clone made another kage buunshin in the tree’s but this one was for pure attacking purpose.
181|942
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Waving his hands at the young man the past of his childhood the moments of present and the young man as a elder man appeared. In each of the images that was being shown that man appeared in each time line saying, "Your existence was never real to begin with..." Killing the man as a baby then stabbing through him in the present and taking off his head as elder man left the old man to snap his fingers with the jutsu ending having him standing in the same spot before wondering what his reactions were to not existence in the past nor the future or even the present.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Dante looked at the man after all of this had happened his eyes we’re wide open with shock and surprise before he noticed his clone looking at him with confusion on his face, “DANTE! SNAP OUT OF IT YOU MORON!” his clone said before smacking Dante, he suddenly felt the sudden shock and looked over at his clone, “wh.. What happened!?” he asked turning around to face that man, “if I never existed I wouldn’t be standing here now would I?” Dante asked looking at the man before he withdrew his Kusunagi no tsurugi and smirked as his clone did the same, “this here is proof I exist still, and you sir need to be shown manners!” Dante said as he clenched the sword, he had a huge amounts of doubts in his mind as he suddenly took a step forward, the clone in the trees cast a genjutsu of his own design, ‘perfect blackness!’ the clone thought to himself.

Dante started to approach the man, “you insult me thusly and you think I’ll just allow you to leave? I’ll be taking back my bounty as she has a nice prize on her head alive.” he said as he continued to approach the clone that had helped Dante snap out of his freaked out state flickered after unsheathing the same sword as Dante to behind the man, before he slashed the sword at the mans back, he was anticipating to hit the mans flesh with the attack but he could be in for a bit of a surprise when the sword would go to hit the man.
267|1209
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm

As the blades made contact with him they went through him as he stood perfectly still saying, "The time of playing is done it seems my time is set for me to leave you...even though you have those eyes...you still do not understand the meaning they hold within them. So try and take care of them for me, thank you." Opening a small dark hole under him the man sunk into it still having the girl with him. "Oh...and she'll be back in due time...just be careful for she'll be stronger then you next time." As he talked he vanished leaving no trace of him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Dante watched as the man wasn’t phased by the sword at all, he stopped and sheathed his sword before he sighed, “something tells me this is going to become a major nuisance.” he said as his clones all regrouped around Dante, “this man is very dangerous…” he said as the clones nodded before they all vanished, the knowledge they gained gave Dante some interesting thoughts as he turned to head back flickering off back home. Things we’re going to be VERY interesting it seemed as his eyes held more secrets then answers and the scroll he had didn’t reveal anything much at all it seemed. “I think its time to go meet the Hokage and have an important discussion with that old man…” Dante said as he stood atop the gate of his home village before he flickered again off into the distance.
143|1352 - 500 = 852
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C-rank - Yua Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-rank - Yua   C-rank - Yua Empty

Back to top Go down

C-rank - Yua
Page 1 of 1