Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Find the Kitten [D-rank]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Find the Kitten [D-rank] Left_bar_bleue116/200Find the Kitten [D-rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Find the Kitten [D-rank] Empty
PostSubject: Find the Kitten [D-rank]   Find the Kitten [D-rank] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

Dante was walking down a path wondering what in godsn ame he was going to be doing today, he already did a travel in the mines, did the hokage's garden what next?

Arriving at the area where he was supposed to meet up for his mission he noticed a little girl and walked over to her and smiled "are you the little miss that called for a shinobi?" he asked smiling to the little girl. The girl just looked at Dante and nodded as she sniffed with teary eyes, "my kitten has gotten out and I don't know where he is!" she said almost ready to start bawling again.

Dante noticed the girls mother and stood back up and walked over to her "Sorry, my daughter loved that cat as it was a gift from her father who she never see's much of." the girls mother said before picking up her daughter and comforting her "okay I'll find your beloved kitty." Dante said looking to the little girl and smiling before he turned and ran off, "now where would a kitty hide?" he said to himself before thinking of what cats like most, birds.

Dante ran to the nearest place that had messenger birds couped up, and looked around and found no kitten, he pulled out the picture of the cat and the little girl that the mother had given to him and looked at it again, "hmmm... I wonder if your fishing...." he thought to himself as he turned to go find the cat at a nearby fishing hole that he noticed cats would enjoy the most.

Dante sighed as he arrived there and looked around to not find the cat, "I wonder..." he said to himself before he slowly made his way back to his house, there was one spot that he had a great idea that he knew where the cat was, he always saw cats sunning on his tree in different area's where the sun always seemed to be shinning upon, he ran home and found that the cat was indeed sitting upon the branch and picked it up and took it back to the owner and smiled "if he goes missing again come to my house and I'll check if he's there again." he said smiling before patting the little girls head n giving the cat a pat as well. "take care." he said before running off happy with another mission done.

400/250 ~ 150 / 5 = 30Tp
Back to top Go down

Find the Kitten [D-rank]
Page 1 of 1