Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Left_bar_bleue0/200The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty
PostSubject: The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]   The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Kurix had easily completed the C-Rank mission and was heading back to the Hokage Office. On his way there he thought about how far he had progressed and how much he had accomplished in such a short time. “I have been on my grind lately and I can tell that even C-Rank missions are becoming easier for me.” Kurix mind wondered some until it had found the conclusion it was looking for. “I know I will ask the Hokage if he can grant me an alternative way of becoming a chuunin, since the exams were cancelled for some unknown reason.” Kurix said to himself as he made his way through the thick white snow. The young Uchiha opened the door to the Office and returned the scroll to the receptionist. She handed the young genin his reward for completing the mission. “The Hokage’s office…” Kurix cut of the receptionist. “I know I know to the left.” Kurix muttered as he made his way to the office.

Turning the corner Kurix knocked on the door that had the name of the Hokage engraved on it in gold. “Okay Kurix just ask the question and the get the heck out of dodge.” Kurix said as he waited for a response.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Left_bar_bleue116/200The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]   The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:21 pm

The hokage turned around from looking out the window to his office, "come in." he announced wondering who it was at his door.
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Left_bar_bleue0/200The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]   The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

The young shinobi walked in and stood at the threshold of the door. Kurix bowed and made his way in closing the door behind him. "Lord Hokage I have finished many missions and because of circumstances out of my control the Chuunin Exams were cancelled in the Hidden Mist Village this winter so I was wondering is there an alternative to becoming a chuunin?" Kurix asked as he awaited an answer form the Kage of the Leaf Village.

78 // 286
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Left_bar_bleue116/200The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]   The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

The hokage noticed that Kurix had entered into his office, he turned to face the boy, “interesting…” he said as he knew about the young Uchiha’s place of origin as well as other things, “well there is another way although its not as flashy nor as well looked at as the chuunins who graduate from the exams, but its still the same rank none the less.” he said as he sat down in his chair, he looked at the boy watching him carefully fully of curiousness that the boy would come and ask for the promotion in his rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]   The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Test [Kurix Chuunin Test]
Page 1 of 1