Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A fight between friends (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) Left_bar_bleue0/200A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) Empty
PostSubject: A fight between friends (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle)   A fight between friends  (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

The snow had finally finished falling and Kurix was back in Konoha still trying to figure out more about the secrets of the elder snake in his summoning contract. “It will come to me I shouldn’t rush these things.” Kurix said as he made his way to the Uchiha compound. There he would find solitude in his training and he could free his mind of the days stresses. Even though he was young it seemed that every day had something new for the young shinobi. As he entered the compound he made his way to the training grounds where he would begin his usual routine. First and for most the young genin took the waits that he had received from the mark and placed them on his wrists and ankles. The young Uchiha then began to do a series of stretches to limber up his body and get the blood flowing to the muscles he had not used so far that day. “Okay where to begin…I know first I’ll teach this dummy a lesson or to about taijutsu.” Kurix said as he walked to the back of the grounds and lined himself in front of one of the wooden dummies. Staring at the dummy as if he was an opponent Kurix began to unleash a flurry of combos that caused the dummy to rock from left to right, back and forth at a rhythm that only someone of great ability in taijutsu could master. The combination seemed to flow like a gentle river that let to a water fall at it’s end. After about an hour of constant attacks Kurix was finished with his cardio and moved over to the targets that hung from the ceiling. In the center of the room were kunai set up all aimed at Kurix as he stood in the center. The object was for him to deflect all of the kunai off one another and have the ricochet around the room and finally finding its home in the center bulls eye of each of the targets in the room. Kurix made his way to the center and picked up the kunai that sat in a jade bowl. Closing his eyes the young Uchiha raised his arms to his chest and took a deep breath. He then lept into the air using some of his chakra to send him a little higher in the air, releasing the kunai in eight different directions. The kunai soared through the air as they bounced off on another and Kurix had to dodge the soaring knives as they all landed on the bulls eyes. Kurix opened his eyes and saw that he had did excellent at the training regiment. “It seems that ever since I have awoken my sharigan my skills have increased greatly. I can even feel a difference in the curse seal as well. I don’t have as much pain from it as I used to.” Kurix said as he turned his head and looked down his exposed back.

Kurix finally did some running to end the tough training session he had put himself through. “Well I guess its time to hit the sauna and then showers.” The young shinobi said as he wiped the hair from his brow and made his way towards the sauna. The sauna was outside of the compound where the larger training area had rested. This area supplied the Uchiha with the most efficient training gear and methods known to anyone in fire country. Grabbing a towel from the rack, Kurix through it over his neck as his eyes caught a figure in the distance standing in front of the sauna doors. At first he could not make out what he was seeing, but as he drew near he could see that he recognized the eyes of the person who stood in front of his sauna. “Rina is that you?” Kurix said as he squint his eyes and used his hand as a visor to block the reflective sun from his eyes. “Kurix your mother told me that you had come back home from the Village Hidden in the Mist. So I made my way here because I have something I want to tell you.” The girl said as she brought the young shinobis closer to hers. “I am officially a jounin meaning I can travel with you where ever you go!” Rina cheered as she hugged and kissed the young shinobi. “Wait no way how have you become a jounin before me? The chuunin exams were canceled!?” Kurix yelled surprised by the news Rina had for him. Rina’s facial expression changed when she heard Kurix statement. “What do you mean how did I become a jounin before you? I worked hard of course!” Rina shouted as she bawled her fist and her Byakugan activated. “Oh I get it you thin because I’m a GIRL I can’t make it jounin before you!” Rina said as she pushed Kurix back sending him soaring through the air. Kurix caught himself as he did a few back flips and slid back a few yards after making contact with the ground. “Rina it’s not like that!” Kurix shouted as he was trying to explain himself. “I don’t care I will show you which one of us is inferior Uchiha Kurix!” Rina roared as she went into her Jyuken stance. “Well I guess there is no point in talking to her and besides I need the training anyways.” Kurix said smugly as he threw the towel off of his neck and bit his thumb and quickly rubbed the blood across the arm where his snake tattoo was and summoned his boss snake Yamata. “I bet you weren’t expecting this now were you Rina!” Kurix shouted as he perched himself on the top of Yamata’s head. “No matter Kurix I will still get to you!” Rina said as she put in a string of hand seals and summoned ten clones before her. Then ten looked at Kurix and all scattered making there target the boy who communed with snakes. “Great tactic Rina but I don’t think you are ready for this.” Kurix whispered as he completed a few hand seal and stuck his right arm up straight into the air with his index finger pointing to the sky and his left hand positioned vertical to his mouth. “Hidden Mist Jutsu!” Kurix whispered as the area filled with think missed that made visibility an easy zero. “Now lets see if you can fight without the use of your…” But before the young Uchiha could finish Hyuuga Rina was attacking with an open palm aiming for his chest. Kurix quickly evaded by ducking down the pushing himself off of Yamata and doing a gainer in the air releasing a barrage of wooden kunai. Rina saw the attack and quickly rotated her body deflecting the majority of the kunai. To avoid damage from Hyuuga secret technique known as Heavenly Spin, Yamata buried himself under ground. “There you go!” Kurix said as he finished another thread of hand seals. “Great Fireball Technique!” Kurix roared as he regurgitated a fireball that had a tail which came from the mouth of Kurix. Rina placed her arms up to dodge but still took damage as she fell to the ground dispersing the giant ball of fire. Kurix quickly dropped to the ground and repelled off of the earth as soon as he made contact with it. His target was Rina and he was moving at top speed to make it to her. ‘Your mine!” Kurix muttered as he was only a meter away from his opponent. But the smirk that was on the face of Kurix quickly disappeared as his eyes revealed a secret to him that he was not sure he could handle. “I’m sorry Kurix but this is why we are in two different leagues.” Rina said as she was in a stance for the Hyuuga’s deadliest technique. “You are in the range of my eight trigrams.” Rina shouted as she twisted her body and quickly spun into Kurix jabbing her index and middle fingers on both hand into the Uchiha’s chest. “Two palms, four palms, eight palms, sixteen palms.” Rina shouted as she repeatedly attacked the inner networking chakra system of Kurix. “Thirty to palms… Eight trigrams SIXTY FOUR PALMS!” Rina cried as she forced her hand into the chest of Kurix sending him flying into a tree snapping it completely in half. “I have attacked your inner chakra system meaning there is nothing you can do from this point on in this battle.” Rina explained as she walked over closer to where Kruix body lay. “I’m sorry If I over did it Kurix-kun.” Rina said in an apologetic voice, when suddenly a black wave of chakra shot up from area where Kurix lay. Rina paused for a second as she was not sure what was going on. Hesitant to move she inched her way to her fallen comrade. “Kurix…are you ok?” Rina asked as she leaned her head to see the young Uchiha genin. A black tail quickly found it’s way around the neck of Rina and lifted her into the air about a meter. The dark chakra that was swirling from the damaged area resonated form Kurix as he lifted his body from the rubble.

His eyes were yellow, his skin was as pale as the snow that covered the area, he had black fur that covered his claw like feet and hands. The young Uchiha had long horns that penetrated from his scalp and his hair was shorter and black which were complimented by the yellow eyes of the young Uchiha. A hole had also bore its way through his chest exactly on his back where the seal was placed. “Foolish girl you think that you can simply beat me with those pathetic techniques.” Kurix said in a demonic voice as he jammed his fist deep into the abdomen of Rina and threw her into a nearby tree. “This fight is over.” Kurix said as he used his e-ranked taijutsu ransaa into the abdomen of Rina knocking her out unconscious. Kurix looked down at the girl he had just attacked at full strength and he looked down at his hands. “What…What am I?” Kurix cried out as he came to and realized what he had down. “Rina are you ok? Rina…Rina…RINA!” The young Uchiha genin roared as the mist dispersed and Kurix quickly bit his thumb and summoned Yamata. “Quick we have to get her to a hospital as soon as possible.” Kurix said as he ran over and picked her up. Yamata lowered his head so that his master could climb aboard. “Hold on tight we are taking the air mail express.” Yamata slithered as the three shot high into the heavens. When they arrived over the hospital, the snake boss, burst into smoke as Kurix fell to the roof of the hospital and took her to the medicl ninja inside. The team quickly took care of Rina and got her a room. “She will be okay it seems that she had some trauma to the ribs but she will make a quick recovery. You can stay the night if you must.” The head nurse said to Kurix as he went into Rina’s room.

He walked over to her bed and knelt next to her bed. “…Rina…I’m…” Kurix was cut off as Rina’s hand touched his. “Don’t worry about it I know that it wasn’t you who attacked me it was that monster but you…saved…me…” Rina said as she passed out. Kurix could feel that his sharigan was becoming stronger and his ability to summon was become easier. The only problem he was having was the seal that had made its home on his back. “There has to be a way to control this thing so that it will not happen again.” Kurix thought to himself as he held onto Rina’s hand and closed his own eyes pondering on how to master the seal.

words: 2006
Back to top Go down

A fight between friends (Kurix vs Rina/ RP Battle)
Page 1 of 1