Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty
PostSubject: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Gattsu quickly downed his pint he had gotten, and then followed Satoshi out side. “You want me to take that bell of off you? Now that could be interesting indeed.” He readied him self to make an assault. He decided that for the purpose of this exercise he would keep his weights on, as while they did slow him down it was not too catastrophically, and if he could fight effectively with them still on then it would be possible for him to fight far stronger people when he took them off if the need ever arise. Taking them off would there fore be a last ditch effort unless he was anticipating some thing extra special. To begin with he opened up by pulling back his fist and rushing straight at him, unleashing ransaa upon Satoshi, aiming directly for his chest, hoping a successful hit would momentarily stop his breathing, offering a chance to make a powerful kick, Fukin Ashige aimed for his head height, then after attempting that he took a step back to prepare in case of a counter attack.

177|177
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Satoshi allowed himself to be hit by both techniques. He was in no hurry to show this boy his lesson. He sighed and then stood up. "You really think-" He gasped for air untill he was finally able to begin breathing regularlly. He looked at Gattsu and said "You. You are one sly dog." He sighed and then began to get into his stance. He placed his right hand up and his left hand behind his back. He was preparing for the best fight he would ever face. He decided he would stick to only taijutsu seeing as how he needed to excel at that the most first. He was going to focus on it till he had gotten a good concept on how it worked. He then looked at Gattsu and motioned for him to attack him again.
139/139
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

‘Hmm… this might actually be entertaining this time round, if he only uses taijutsu, but I would have preferred it if we could’ve both used our swords as well’ he thought quickly, starting to feel pumped up in the face of a challenge. “I will force you to use both hands, just you wait and see.” He called before rushing in again, again making a kick, but this time aiming a knee height, hoping to take out his legs. If he succeeded in taking out his legs he would make a punch down wards in to the stomach of Satoshi, if he dodged the kick aiming for his legs he would carry on the momentum, going for another spin around, aiming another kick at shoulder height this time. Then he would take a side step to the right, putting distance between them once again. Before trying to take the bell he wanted to weaken his opponent, so that he might be able to take it upon his first attempt.

169|351
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Satoshi looked at the kid who was attempting so hard. He could only laugh at him as he tried. He decided he would block the kick with his left leg sending it down. Then he would duck as the other kick came around from behind to his shoulder. He would then turn around and punch him directly in the chest and laughed as he flew back a couple of feet. "Your movements are to predictable. Try doing something I wont know." He already knew that this boy was capable of great things. But Satoshi had to push him. For the Sake of Shichi fuzen then Boy was going to have to be the greatest Taijutsu master in the world. "Come one. Stop trying to hit me and Hit me!"
129/ 268
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Being taunted, Guttsu thought upon a strategy that might be able to score him a landing hit, and came up with a solution. He would need to make more attacks, at a faster pace, that were stronger, from more directions. As the punch came at his chest he grabbed the hand with his own, being sent back a few feet, as soon as he landed he charged at him, going in with a quick succession of 3 punches, then grabbing his shoulders and jumping straight over him, to land facing away from Satoshi right by his back, and then used his elbow to make a strike at his back at the same time as turning around. By now he was completely determined to show his worth, not wanting to back down for any thing, his only drive was to win.

140|491
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Satoshi was pulled closer to him and then was stepped on. After that his back was stepped on. "Oweee!" He then was hit by elbow sending him flying back a couple of feet. Satoshi smiled at his success. He was really begining to get in the mood of things. Satoshi smiled and said "Ha. You could do so much." He then got serious and said "But you could do so much more! GIVE IT TO ME." He then stopped to think about what he said "That's Gay" He would then charge at Gattsu with incredible speed regardless of his weights that restricted his body and began to launch his left fist into his body. If he were to jump back he would shift his body and appear behind him and knee him in his spine. Not to hard because Satoshi most definatly did not want to injure him in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 pm

He felt enjoyment at how his moves had connected, being able to strike him was a huge moral booster. If he could hit him, he could hurt him, and if he could hurt him, he could beat him. Now he was really getting into the swing of things, then said to him “just watch and you will see just what it is that I am capable of.” He could do little else other than to jump back how ever as Satoshi charged forwards, dodging his initial strike but using all his speed he moved so that he was behind Gattsu, and then planted his knee in to his back. Gattsu rolled forwards to lessen the blow, but it still turned out to be quite a hard hit, despite him holding back. Hitting the ground he instantly rolled over, then jumped up onto his feet, then jumped feet first into the chest of Satoshi, if he missed he would hold up his arm to make a chopping motion on him, using the momentum from the jump to push him back, buying him time to get up once again.

187|678
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Satoshi could have easily evaded the attack but she decided to keep his moral boost. As he was hit Satoshi looked up and grinned. He would grab the arm and maneuvered his body. He would then through him to the closest tree. After he hit the tree he would launch his body off the ground and towards him. He began to charge chakra to his fist and began to hit him. He would purposely miss because if he did hit him he would smash his skull. Once he did hit the tree it smash into pieces. “Die” He yelled aloud!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Despite his attacks still making it through, he was still the underdog in this fight, but that did not matter to him, he was more than willing to fight till the very end, regardless of who his opponent is. Being thrown in to a tree, he hit it with a crack, most likely coming from one or more of his ribs. He did not have time to be in pain however, and ignoring it entirely he moved away from the spot he landed and got up, only to have an attack come at his head. He dodged by moving his head to the left, the tree behind him bark breaking, leaving a fist imprint in the tree. He however did not have time to marvel at his strength, and instead used his right fist to strike into his gut, trying to do so repeatedly 3 times before grabbing him by his sides and attempting to head but him, and depending if he went down or not he would then make a swipe for the bell still held in his hand.

180|858
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 pm

He would then be hit by the three punches and then head butted. He fell to the ground and slowly began to maneuver around or at least tried to. He sighed and then looked at Gattsu and stood up. He sighed and then said “Dude. What happened?” He then realized he had got punched in the gut and head butted. “You’re a Bitch for that.” He laughed and then looked at him. “Alrighty then. Let’s try and do this correctly." He then began to charge chakra around his body. He was waisting it like crazy. He then launched his body at Gattsu and said "Nani. You Bitch DIE!" He aimed his left hand at his gut and began to punch him through the tree. He made sure it wasn't hard. Again he didn't want to ruin such a precious jewel.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

He hadn’t managed to take the bells, but he had managed to get a good one over Satoshi. Where there was a will there was a way, and he had one of the strongest wills imaginable. Even death wouldn’t stop him once he got going. “Sorry, maybe I got a little carried away. But I am sure you agree with me when I say its no fun if its not a challenge.” As Satoshi came rushing at him again he caught his fist with both hands, and used it as leverage to lift himself up, putting his feet on the tree, then sprang away from the tree, lifting up his knee so that it was Satoshi’s head height as he flew towards him. He was almost half hoping he missed as if that hit connected it could potentially knock him out, but then again that would mean he won by taking the bell.

153|1011
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Satoshi took the three punches to the gut and then got hit with a head butt. Satoshi would not have it as he fell he saw Gattsu reaching in for his bell. Satoshi would not have it. He grabbed his hand and began to pull him down with him. “Don’t TRY IT” He yelled to Gattsu. He maneuvered his body around so that when they fell Satoshi would land on Gattsu. Satoshi decided to make the ending more painful. He would then place his feet on Gattsu’s chest and as his fell Satsohi would jump off his chest. He then laughed looking at Gattsu who was on the floor. The Satoshi began to feel the effects of his stamina coming. He was beginning to get weaker and weaker. Satoshi finally began to meet his match. He fell over to the ground and began to dream. He stood on a long bridge with no feeling or movement. He could see the long bridge. He feel power surge though him as well. But he didn’t know whose power it was. Then he could see something. A face and then a body. He could realize that this was an illusion. But this was no regular illusion. He could see the head next the body. Then the tails. It was at that moment he knew he was being taunted. From the beast himself. He looked at the beast and said “You think your funny Houkou?” The demon laugh and gave off that sinister voice. “Don’t you dare come at me with that tome Underling.” Satoshi looked him in the face and said “Don’t you give me that tone. I am not a dog you can come at me with an appropriate. But Nani This is such a drag” The beast laughed and said “And that’s why you will never control me.” Satoshi laughed and said “I will. You’re the first on my list to master. I will tame your powers. And I will Kill as well” Satoshi quickly woke up to see Gatsu was gone. Satoshi sighed and said “This is your first draw. Next time you better win”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]   RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [Gattsu|Satoshi]
Page 1 of 1