Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Left_bar_bleue0/200A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty
PostSubject: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Kurix was resting in the sauna as he had finished some of his practice regiments and learned a new jutsu that would help him communicate more with his master and other allies. Thinking back on all he had accomplished so far Kurix, wondered what the day had in store from him once he was done cooling down. “I guess there isn’t much for me to do until I run into Haya-sensei, so I guess I’ll just walk around the village with Rina.” Kurix smiled as he removed the wash cloth from his head and opened the door to the sauna. The young Uchiha was covered in thousands upon thousands of beaded sweat that rested on his skin. The impurities had been pulled from his muscle allowing them to rest even more giving him a light, relax state of mind. Nothing could ruin the mood that Kurix was in right now. Kurix then made his way to the show as he cleaned up and walked into his room and dressed himself. As he put on his first layer of kimono Kurix picked up someone’s chakra coming towards the door. Before they could even knock Kurix was already opening the door exposing his bare chest to the house maid who opened the door. “Kurix-sama you have a package.” The young women said blushing as she bowed and scurried away in a hurry. Kurix shrugged his shoulders as he looked down at the nice size box that was given to him. The young shinobi placed the box down and using his chakra split the box open revealing the contents inside. “Ah the things I ordered from the market last week, this is perfect.” Kurix said as he equip himself with the new armor he ordered and back pack which had more slots then his academy bag.

After getting dressed and fully prepared Kurix decided he would go out to the Hyuuga compound to see if Rina was in. Escaping from his window Kurix, jumped down to the first story of the compound and then flipped down one more time down to the streets and placed his arms in his pockets. “Okay now it’s time to go to Rina’s!” Kurix cheered as he stuck out his tongue and caught a snowflake on the tip of it.

words: 382
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Dante was sitting outside in the rather warmth of the cold his breath showing up easily as the white clouds in the dim light that was glaring upon the snow revealing its harsh glare upon the rest of things, Dante kept his eyes closed as he was focusing on his nature chakra, it required him to remain still the entire time but something kept picking at Dante about someone important running near by, it seemed odd but somehow familiar. Opening his eyes Dante stood up before he turned to look around before he noticed someone walking by, the dark rinnegan eyes followed the boy but nothing revealed anything about him so Dante sighed and jumped down from his perch atop the gate, landing on the ground Dante turned around and walked towards his house before turning the corner he bumped into someone he wasn’t expecting, ‘man my eyes must be off their game right now.’ he thought to himself as he looked up to Kurix not knowing who he was “sorry about that.” he said wondering if he was going to be bothered by another annoying villager about him being the sannin of Konoha, it truly did get to be annoying after too long as it was great at first but the title lost its greatness by all the villagers grouping up on you.

224|224
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Left_bar_bleue0/200A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Kurix suddenly bumped into someone as he turned the corner. The man who ran into him excused himself and continued to walk. The young shinobi could not help but keep his eyes on the one who had ran into him. The white hair and two blades that rested on his back, the sophisticated looking gauntlets and rare chakra armor all jogged the young Uchiha’s memory for some reason. As he pondered the pieces to the puzzle started to come together as Kurix began to draw a picture of who the white haired man was. Kurix suddenly remembered on the way to the Hidden Mist Village Hayabusa had mentioned someone that he needed to help that had white hair and wore the gauntlets that he did. The young genin quickly turned his body and ran around the corner and past the white haired shinobi and stood in his path.

“I know who you are! Are you familiar with Uchiha whose name is Hayabusa?” Kurix asked as he waited for an answer to the question. If the man would answer yes then he would soon ask him many questions about the location of his sensei. But if no he would continue on trying to locate his teacher.

words: 205 // 582
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Dante sighed a breath of relief as the young shinobi continued passed him until his ears picked up someone chasing behind him, ‘oh great here it--’ he was thinking to himself before he raised an eyebrow, as he heard the boy speak of one that was almost like a brother to him, “how do you know Haya?” Dante asked looking around for prying eyes before his rinnegan instantly found the anbu that he found out was supposed to follow him for information of Hayabusa, “quick follow me, I’ll take you somewhere private away from prying eyes and eavesdropping ears.” Dante said as he motioned for the young boy to follow him “don’t speak your name or anything else till I tell you its safe.” he said as he turned and started to walk towards his house that was built in with the shop he owned in the front part, ‘jubei better have some hot cocoa ready!’ he thought as he marched his way forward turning his head to see if the boy was following him.

Haya and Dante we’re pretty close and they still found ways to communicate even though Haya was a missing-nin and Dante was an Anbu and the Tiger Sannin of Konoha.
205|429
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Kurix had gotten the response he was looking for but as soon as he got his answer he was quickly sworn to silence. The older shinobi signaled for Kurix to follow him and the young Uchiha did as the elder had said. “man what the heck is going on has something happened to Haya-sensei?” Kurix thought to himself but showing no signs of panic. As he closely followed the white haired shinobi and they had reached a destination that they could speak without having to worry about information slipping out that did not need to be heard. “You asked how I know Hayabusa? Well he is my sensei and I am his student and something that we both discovered we are both cousins and he is more like an older brother then anything else. I have been searching for him.” Kurix paused and lowered his head as he clenched his fist.

“He summoned he hear for a reason and I am worried something has happened to him would you be able to tell me anything?” Kurix asked as he looked up at the shinobi gleaming into his eyes. “Oh…but I’m sorry…I’m so rude, my name is Uchiha Kurix…What is yours?” Kurix asked as he remembered his manners and could hear his mother’s voice in his head correcting him about his many.

221 // 803
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Dante closed and activated the sound seal on his house so that the Anbu forces outside couldn’t hear a single thing they we’re saying inside the building, Dante turned and sighed as he face the young boy, “Haya is always taking in others under his wing…” Dante said as he looked at the boy after he first explained how he knew haya, “well I suppose it does explain more that you two are related more so, I can tell you a little about him, I saw him in my recent travels, he’s doing okay but I’m not sure where he is right now or what he is doing.” Dante said as he sat down in a chair, “I figured you to be an Uchiha as soon as you said Haya and his clan name, he uses his fathers last name instead of Uchiha, but I am Dante Kazama, and I’m not old if your wondering that, I was born with white hair, I’m actually no more than twenty years old.” Dante finished as he saw Jubei enter into the building closing the door behind her, “Jubei this is Kurix, Kurix that’s Jubei.” he said nodding with a smile as he looked at Jubei.
203|632
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

“Dante Kazama…I will not forget that name.” Kurix said as he smiled at the white haired shinobi. The news of what was happening to Hayabusa still threw him through a loop as he could not find his teachers whereabouts. “I need to find Haya-sama there is something I need to show him and he summoned me back to Konoha, I don’t get why he would do that if he was not going to be here.” Said to himself but could be heard by Dante, as he was trying to go over different scenarios in his head on where his elder cousin could be.

Kurix turned his attention to the door as someone walked in and Dante introduced the two. Kurix simply bowed and heard the name of the young girl, it was different but she went by Jubei. “It Is nice to meet you my name is Uchiha Kurix my cousin is friends with Dante.” The young Uchiha said as he turned to Dante. “Well seeing that you have probably studied with Haya-sensei I was wondering is there anything you could teach me. I do not like to depart from a fellow shinobi without first seeing if there is something they can teach me to become a better shinobi.” Kurix said as he waited for an answer from Kazama.

219 // 1022
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Dante smiled as he nodded at Kurix who seemed to be very concerned about Haya’s location, this young shinobi seemed to be overly concerned about haya, Dante gave off a chuckle and nodded “well no worries Kurix, I shouldn’t have to remind you that Haya can look after himself, after all he is pretty strong in his own way.” Dante said trying to reassure Kurix that Haya was okay to be on his own. Dante looked up at the ceiling, “hmmm… something I could teach you…” he said thinking about what he could teach Kurix, “I don’t suppose you know how to summon…” Dante asked looking at Kurix wonderingly, if he did Dante could help him learn new things about his summons most likely. If not only that Dante would be able to possibly teach Kurix other things possibly.
139|771
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Dante was able to say the right words to Kurix to change his thinking from Hayabusa, who could clearly handle himself, to a more important topic that would help Kurix grow into a better shinobi….summoning. Kurix reached for his right shoulder and un did a clip that allowed the scroll to be released from the strap that was connected to it. And before it could hit the ground Kurix stuck out his foot and balanced it. The black and midnight blue scroll held all the secrets to summoning the reptiles that were once used by the great white snake shinobi Orochimaru.

“Well I encountered a strange women who moved like a snake and could summon them. We fought inside of her genjutsu until I broke free from her grasp with the power that was given me to Haya-sama.” Kurix said as he turned his back to Dante and he lifted his shirt. Moving the back protector to the side Kurix revealed the Heaven Seal cure mark to Kazama. “This allows me to tap into some extraordinary powers that increase all of my abilities to almost demi god like levels.” Kurix added as he turned back around and pulled his shirt down.

“I know this is a pretty foolish question but what is your summon animal?” Kurix asked as he waited for a response from the white haired sannin.

228//1250
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Dante smiled as he stood up “one sec.” he said as he disappeared down the hall way to his room into his storage closet, “now where did I put that blasted thing…” he said to himself as he dug through all the stuff he had in his closet. “Ahah!” he proclaimed as he pulled out his rather large Tiger summoning scroll holding the straps he walked out into the area where Kurix was waiting as well as Jubei it seemed, placing it on his table he nodded before he formed a large set of hand seals before he bit his thumb drawing blood before he set his hand to the ground, in all that smoke with Dante was sitting D-S rank summons all around Dante, he smiled as the smoke disappeared revealing many different sized tigers, “I am the tiger sage, lad.” he said with a nod before he gave him a tilted glance, ‘he had to fight in order to gain the snake summons?’ he thought to himself before shrugging, “it was bound to happen eventually.” he said to himself as he looked over at Jubei who was already admiring how cute the youngest of the summons looked. Dante let a sigh escape his mouth before he looked over at Kurix, “so what do you want to learn about your summons first?” he asked looking at the young but eager boy.
232|1003
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Kurix smirked as he watched the friend of Hayabusa-sama bring out a oversized scroll that was the same size of Kurix snake scroll. The young Uchiha continued to watch as the elder of the two shinobi started to put in a string of hand seals that soon added up to release something from the scrolls. With a bite of his thumb and the summoning seal drawn, Dante, had summoned all of his tigers at ounce to their plain. For Kurix this was an amazing feat but it was something he could pull off as well. What he wanted to see was the legend about the sage technique and nature chakra. “Nice Dante but there is something that I would like to see that I believe is only legend but I’m not sure. In the end of my scroll there is a story of the senpai summon that can awaken in humans the ability to become one with nature.” Kurix paused as his facial expression changed and he looked Dante Kazama dead in the eye.

“Show me the senpai summon and tell me the secret of the sage.” Kurix said with great confidence in not only Dante’s ability but his own abilities as well.

203 //1453
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:17 am

Dante sighed a breath of air as he nodded before he smiled before suddenly he was engulfed with smoke again, he waved his hand to help clear the smoke up before nodded and smiled “ah you mean the sennin mode… yeah I don’t have too much control over it I’m still training with it myself and all but this is what mine looks like” Dante said as he smirked before his appearances suddenly took a wild change and his pupils extended into cat like slits, his ears also lengthened and his hands started to grow sharper on the nails to provide claws. He nodded and sighed, “well this is what the in training sennin looks to appear like, its nothing great at first but it makes you stronger and it makes you more away of something called nature chakra, it’s a pain in the ass to learn at first but it’s something I personally think that certain shinobi capable of learning to summon should learn as well.” he said as he released the sage mode, it put a drain on him as he sighed and looked over at Kaion, “heh well you can gain Nature Chakra back while in a fight but the tricky part is, you MUST remain still, its not easy nor will it every be a trick you can do so easily while in the midst of fighting, but I’m working on a plan to help with that.” he said with a nod and smiled. “any questions?” Dante asked.
252|1255
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am

The young Uchiha stood and watched in amazement as he watched his sensei’s, friend take on the appearance of a tiger growing ears and his claws extending longer to fit the more feral look. “I hope I don’t turn out looking like some freakishly ugly mutant snake when I undergo my training.” Kurix pondered to himself as he could only imagine what he would like half snake half human. The image he saw was not pretty it was so bad that he made a face that someone who ate some crappy food would make. But all in all there was no more running from it he had to learn how to get to where Dante was at, no matter what the challenge or the intensity of the training he had to move forward so that he could see his master and show him that he was not just slacking and fooling around.

“Dante everything you have shown me is most impressive and as for my other questions I think they can all be answered through a training session.” Kurix paused as he walked closer to the adult shinobi and bowed his head. “I’m not trying to replace Haya-sama but until I can find him I would like for you to train me and help me expand my knowledge of ninjutsu and shinobi strategy if that is ok with you?” Kurix asked as he waited for the white haired summoner to give him his answer.

244 // 1697
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 am

Dante returned to his normal state and sighed as he stood still where he was regaining the nature chakra he had just lost, “It’s a dangerous path regardless of what your thinking, if you mess up at all you will die if you train to become the sennin of your summons, I barely managed to make it through as your body is so unused to the nature energy that it will seem to get over flowed with it but there is a way to increase the training but its still hard as hell regardless…” Dante said as he remembered the amount of training and fighting he had to go through just to become the sage, man it was a huge pain in the ass regardless of how much he had to do just in order to do so.

Dante looked at the young Kurix and placed his hand on his chin, “basicly a temporary teacher student relationship… sounds interesting.” he said as he thought about it more for a bit, ‘I could help him get stronger and teach him some things here and there as well as some other things but alas Dante just smirked and nodded “interesting, I suppose I shall do so.” he said with a nod as he chuckled a bit, “well firstly I should test you and see what you know firstly.” Dante said with a nod as he wondered where they should attempt to do such.
241|1495
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:15 am

The young shinobi did not say anything when the white haired shinobi told him that he would teach him a few things. For Kurix this was just another door opened that would bring him closer to his destiny. There are many people who believe that your only ten people away from coming in contact with the person who will change your destiny forever. In this young Uchiha’s case it seemed the people were somewhat set up for him to run into them so they could help him progress. The young Uchiha bowed yet again as his mind raced with the idea of a new form of chakra. From what Dante said nature chakra could kill you but if something would such great potential could be harnessed and wielded there will be nothing the young genin could not do. “Well Dante-sensei where do you think we should begin? I know there are plenty of different types of summons and such but I know that I need to find the elder to my summon so that I can commune with him.” The young Uchiha said as he latched his scroll back to its strap. “Is there anywhere we can train privately without the anbu following us around?” Kurix asked as he turned towards the door that would lead him out of Dante’s apartment.

221 // 1918
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 am

Dante nodded before he quickly formed a large amount of hand seals before he placed his hand on both Kurix to hold him and on his scroll, “first we’ll head to your summoning grounds, Jubei I’ll return in time with Kurix in tow, I’ll see you when we return.” he said as the jutsu took over and they went from suddenly Dante’s house to the Snake grounds, “interesting…” Dante said as he looked around the place, it seemed to be not far from where Dante’s tiger summons location was, Dante’s ears picked up slithering sounds as well as a weird sound, it was the sound snakes made when they stuck their tongue out to find their prey or their way. Dante looked over at Kurix, how well can you control your summons?” Dante asked starting to wonder if he should summon the help of his tigers to be on the safe side, things could and possibly could get very hairy in a matter of seconds and it wasn’t only himself Dante had to worry about he had to keep tabs on the young boy as well as he was training him, it would be very cruel and evil to leave someone to fend off summons by themselves.

Dante looked about the plain and nodded as he looked about the terrain and focused on his hearing, “it seems like we have someone or something heading our way.” he said as he opened his eyes looking at exactly where the sound was coming from.
252|1747
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 am

Dante had placed his hand on the young shinobi after putting in a combo of hand seals that worked as the catalyst to move them from one place to another. The white haired shinobi uttered a few words to Kurix before the to were instantly accelerated through time and space and ended up over in a strange new area the he had not seen nor ever heard of. Astonished by the abundance of vegetation, the young Uchiha, allowed his eyes to absorb all the information he needed about his surroundings. This was something he always did when he entered a new area. This tactic helped him to the enemy would not have the preemptive strike on him. The daydreaming state of mind that Kurix had gone in had suddenly shattered at the question asked by the older shinobi known as Kazama. The question was asking him about his skill in summoning. For Kurix is was not his skill in summoning it was only him trying to find the elder so he could learn how to summon the snake senpai.

“Summoning is nothing Dante-sensei.” Kurix paused as he combined a few hand seals and then biting the tip of his thumb rubbed the crimson life fluid across his unraveled scroll as he summoned all his summons from d-rank to a-rank as that’s as far as he was allowed to go until he master the final summon. “Don’t worry about me Datne-sensei I will not fail you and I will not be killed by these snakes…I am there master and that’s why I have come here to show them that.” Kurix said in a rather authoritative tone as he could hear the many slithers of the ones he had come to control. “So can we move forward?” Kurix said as he was surprised with himself that he summoned all his summons with little to no problem. This was definitely a sign that he was growing stronger as the days progressed.

328 // 2246
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

Hayabusa has successfully bought the items that he needed. He had figured on baring the cold for a moment, as he took off all of the old cloth and went down to his normal clothing. Immediately after, Hayabusa performed one seal, zipping through space to his sealed tag with his student, Kurix.
Where he ended up was indeed warm, and the snow at the bottom of his feet seemed to melt right off. Hayabusa looked up to see snakes that he had never seen before, but he had been here in this area once before. Hayabusa looked at Kurix.
“Long time no see, my student…” he said, as he took the armor he hand in his hand and threw on the ground in between them. Hayabusa looked across for Kurix and could see Dante. “Whoa… what a coincidence…” he said. Hayabusa looked around wondering if they were in Konoha… but they weren’t. It was strange. “Anyway… I’m on the run obviously… I almost got caught once. So Kurix… I need you to show me that scroll… then I will get out of your way…” he said.
[186|186]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 am

Dante walked off a bit before he bit his thumb and then quickly formed another set of hand seals, again another cloud of smoke appeared and Dante nodded as looked at Ojibi, “hey Oji, its good to see you again buddy.” Dante said as he turned around to look at the two Uchiha’s that we’re standing before him, “Haya? You really got to stop with your sudden knack of popping up out of no where.” Dante said as he walked up to Haya and patted him on the shoulder, “anyways…” Dante said with a chuckle, “seeing as we have Haya here we can continue now I suppose.” he continued as he looked back to Ojibi, “well Dante its good to see you again.” Ojibi said as he turned to look at Haya, “Haya, how are you doing?” Ojibi added. Dante nodded “it seems we have a need to find the snakes elders…” Dante said as he looked around.
158|1905
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 am

As Kurix had just summon his blood contracts roster of snakes he could suddenly feel a very familiar chakra gathering in front of him as the tag in his headband started to glow. "What the? The only time this activates is when..." Before Kurix could finish standing in front of him was his true sensei. The Uchiha who had stood in front of the boy was covered in snow and threw in front of hi the armor that he had asked for before the two became student and teacher. “Haya-sensei!? Your okay I thought something had happened to you. A few weeks ago you had summoned me to Konoha from the Mist village and then you were no where to be found.” Kurix paused and lowered his head some. “I had something to ask you but you have already let me know about your business with the Hokage and how you’re a missing ninja now.” Kurix looked back up at his master with the eyes of the Uchiha, both eyes had turned crimson red and a small comma or tomoe had appeared in each as he peered into Hayabusa’s eyes. The seal that was placed on the center of back slightly released as it covered the right side of his face.

“No matter what I will give my life to protect you. I will stay in Konoha and I will keep in contact with you until the time comes for you to do whatever there is so that your plans come to past.” Kurix said as a tear dropped from his eyes. Not so much a tear of sadness but a tear of passion to protect is cousin and family from the conniving ways of Konoha’s Hokage. Kurix turned his attention to Dante Kazama and with the same eyes looked into his own, not as a threat but as a reassurance that no matter what happened he would be the one to go down first to make sure those two were safe.

The fire like black pattern made it’s way back to the lower back of Kurix as he undid his scroll and opened it to all the way to the end of the scroll. “Haya-sama all you have to do is sign your name here and then I can draw the tattoo on you.” Kurix said as his eyes were now back to there midnight black color and his chakra now returned to its normal level.

407 // 2653
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 pm

“Ah… alas… the Sharingan. Wonderful…” Hayabusa said. He smirked. Then, his younger cousin got sentimental. He put his hand on his head. “Settle down. I’m well and on my feet. I don’t think I’m going to be not okay anytime soon, unless this guy back here finally decides to hand them my head.” He said pointing back at the new Rinnegan user. He turned to Dante. “But as long as he has those eyes I don’t think he will forget about our bond, will he?” he said, sarcastically in front of him, as he pulled out some scrolls with blueprints of items that he and Kokoro conjured up.
“These are some items that I need created. You help me make these… I help you get that… expensive scroll you were talking about…” Hayabusa said, as he bit his finger and turned back to Kurix, waiting for him to open the scroll and signed his name with his blood. He then held out his left arm, waiting for this tattoo…
“Dante… you owe me a real match, just to let you know…” he said loud enough for Dante to hear. “and so do you, kid.” He said lower as he stood in front of Kurix. “I’m heading to Suna after this… I’m going to try to get citizenship within it…” [219|405]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Dante sighed as he patted Ojibi on the head “its alright Ojibi I’ll see you when I need ya next.” he said as the tiger he summoned nodded and vanished into thin air, he sighed and turned to face haya before he walked over to where he was and swatted him upside the head, “don’t forget that we are still like brothers.” he said as he sighed and looked over at the young shinobi, “well it seems I’ll be doing the same as you Haya, me and the Hokage don’t see eye to eye anymore and it seems to me that he is becoming very power hungry.” Dante said as he sighed looking at Haya, not to mention they have me under constant surveillance due to our relationship.” Dante said as he sighed. He withdrew one of his swords and vanished into the air before he came back into view, he was holding a dead python, “sin or not I don’t like being watched by snakes.” Dante said as he dropped the snake before the two snake summoners.
178|2083
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 pm

The hand of Kurix cousin rested on his head as he assured the young Uchiha that he was okay and that nothing was going to happen to him. Haya-sama bit his thumb and then wrote his name in blood on the scroll. At that moment a bond was made with the two as snake summoners and Kurix suddenly blanked out from the plane of his own world. “What the hell? Where am or should I say how did I get here?” Kurix shouted out as his hand rested on the poouch that held his shuriken. “My my my you have grown since the last time we met?” The voice of the snake women said as she worked her way through the solid black floor in front of Kurix. The genin of Konoha jumped back some reached into his shurken pouch. But before he could grab one the womens cold hands were already grasping his own. “How did she get behind me so fast?” Kurix thought in astonishment as he could feel her tounge flicker behind his ear. “Foolish boy can you not see I’am here to help you so that you can understand your summoning technique better.” She paused as she reappered instantly in front of Kurix. “As the holder of the snake scroll I will teach you the ability to write tattoos so you will have no problem summoning and you will no longer have to weild this giant scroll.” The women said as she walked closer to the young genin and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Now hold still and receive my gift.” The snake women said as she leaned in and kissed the Uchiha on the lips.

Kurix could feel her tounge slipping into his mouth and suddenly a multitude of snakes started to pour down his throat. Kurix struggled to break free from the trap but it was to late…he had been caught in this vomiting snake technique and there was nothing he could do but pray that death would come quickly. His eyes filled with darkness as he felt his lif slip away and his spirit shot through a white tunnel. Kurix eyes shot open as he was back standing in the same position with Haya-sama’s arm outstretched in front of him. The young Uchiha’s hands started to make a string of hand seals and his arm suddenly turned into a black mamba and bit the arm of Hayabusa injecting venom into his arm that made a tattoo that looked like a snake pattern. “Now Haya-sama you only have to use your blood as a catalyst and you can now summon snakes.” Kurix said having no real control of what just happened.

Dante at that moment had drew his sword and killed a snake that had been watching them. “Well Haya-sensei if you are leaving yet again when I am done here please do not forget about me.” Kurix said as he bowed to his master and turned back to Dante. “Whenever your ready Dante.” Kurix said as he was now ready to complete the task at hand.

514 // 3167
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Hayabusa looked at his arm as it began to develop something more of live skin on his arm. It seemed that two snakes, one Python and one Cobra, both black and with streaks of red and blue, twisted around his arm. It burned of power at first, but it calmed and shapped into his arm muscles. Hayabusa smirked.
“You’ve done well, Kurix…” he said. “Now… when you are done with him here… come to Suna. I will be waiting. You can finally show me what you got. And I will remember what you have done, don’t worry. You will be soon rewarded with more power.” Hayabusa turned, and waved to Dante. “We’ll be in touch, Dante… trust me. I have a few surprises in our next battle…” he said, smirking and performing one seal and disappeared from sight and off into Suna…
[142|547]
[Leaving RP]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Dante stood there and sighed before he sat down and closed his eyes, as he did so he shut out all of the sounds that approached him from the sides or where ever else they came from, he closed his eyes and out of no where a vision appeared into his head, he was in a new sudden seat of position and that had caused him to open his eyes, "what was that?" he asked himself as he looked back to the two that was before him, "we will meet again regardless, thats for damn sure!" Dante said to haya with a smirk on his face before he noticed him disappear, his eyes recorded all of Haya's movements to seeing him suddenly disappear as he did, "heh... that was quite the advance." Dante said as he turned to look at Kurix, "now for your training..." Dante said as he looked around using his ears to try and pick up a better and more suited scent of Kurix's elders, "Now we have to find your elder so that you can start to learn how to summon them." Dante said with a nod and smirk.
193|2276

Last edited by Shinigami on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]   A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Masters Friend [Kurix/Dante]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next