Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty
PostSubject: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Gattsu had already been travelling for most of the day, with no particular direction in mind. He was mainly heading in the direction that the sun rose, east ward, where he knew he would soon come across the border of the earth country. Being a wandering nin he had no boundaries that he was held with in, and nothing to hold him back. The only thing he was interested in was finding the fiercest fights, and coming out on top. After noticing a tavern a little way along the particular path he was heading along he decided that he would stop by in it, deciding that he might as well, and if he was in luck he could ask the owner if they had any small assorted jobs that he could help with. Until he was strong enough to take in bounties of his own he would have to rely on small time pathetic work to earn his pay. ‘Maybe I could rent my services out as a mercenary…’ He thought to him self, then the waitress of the tavern brought over his drink, and his thoughts quickly turned towards the pint in front of him.

196|196
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Satoshi smiled as he sat down an turned to the guy. "You have to be strong to be a mercenary" He sighed and then took another sip of his Saki. "Judging by your chakra levels. Your weak." He placed some money on the table and stood up. "Thanks" He walked outside and smelled the fresh air. "I still need to build this team" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue20/200A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:48 pm

At having his chakra levels insulted, Gattsu laughed to him self, it was amazing just how naive some people could be. To have some one that closed minded and blind, he found it ammusing. He quickly finished drink, and followed the man out side, he intended to at least tell him just how wrong he was before carrying on along his journey. "Oi you, you clearly know nothing about true strength. Chakra has nothing to do with it. It just so happens to be that my specialties lay else where, rather than in ninjutsu or genjutsu. If I had time I would show you, but as it is you will have to wait for a time where we meet again." After saying that he turned and started to move down the trail, wandering what where he might end up this time.

141|337
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 pm

"Oi" he said. Just as soon as the man would turn around he threw three senbon at him. He gripped his Katana. He smiled and said "I have time." He launched his body at the man and with a flash of speed he purposly missed him and looked up. "I don't miss twice"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Hearing the strangers voice again he turned around, only to see 3 senbon flying at him. He quickly raised his right arm, all 3 of them planting straight into his forearm. As he then came straight at him Gattsu could think of nothing except 'God he's fast', but as he deliberatly missed it was no problem. He faced where he stopped, and said "What are you trying to accomplish here?" then unleashed a powerful fist attack, ransaa, aiming directly for his chest, putting all his strength and power in to it.

91|428
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 pm

He looked at the punch comming and sighed. He left his blade purposly and jumped back eaisly evading it. He looked at him and said "Tsu Tsu. No wonder why I chose sloth. This is to Tedious" He looked at the blade and said "It's There. Take it. Come." He decided to test him. "Kill me"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 pm

powerful fist attack, ransaa, aiming directly for his chest, putting all his strength and power in to it.
Gattsu did not hesitate for a second to grab the blade cast in front of him. He did not feel right when he was not right next to a sword. Getting a new one of his own was very high upon his list of things to do, preferably one that would be worthy of his strength, and one that could deliver all of his fighting needs. With out knowing any ninjutsu or genjutsu, he had both of those methods of attack completely locked away from him for ever, and so it was his sword that would take him through fights. Through his sword he could experience battle, and he thus could experience his life. “You want me to kill you… interesting. I see your confident” he said, before rushing forwards, making a wide sweet from his left hip to right shoulder, using both hands on the sword to increase both speed and strength.

171|581
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

He laughed and grabbed the blade with his hand. Blood dripped from hands. "You missed. Your Good. But you could be better."He grabbed a kunai and looked at him."Have you ever been scared. Have you ever been afraid to Die? He drew the kunai to his knecked and lightly pushed on his skin o with the blade. He then let go "Have fun"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:33 pm

As the blade was caught in his hand, he found that he could not move the blade at all, his grip was so firm. As he pulled out the kunai and pressed it against his neck, he snarled, and then shouted “Don’t fuck with me, fear is what drives us humans, it is that which we get strength from” With all his might he then jumped back, wrenching the sword back with him, and made a series of 3 swipes, down then up then down again, his rage taking over completely. This had happen many times before in previous fights, his anger and hatred fuelling his power, allowing him capable of feats he would have other wise been unable to achieve.

121|702
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:59 pm

He liked that. Wrath was controlling him. He didn'bt want to say anything but Satoshi liked it. Putting him in Shichi Fuzen was a requirement. Staying alive was his top on his list. He looked at him and dodged his opponnet. He disappeared in his speed and then reappeared behind him. "Your wrath. I love it. Join me. We will show the world our sins."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:07 pm

At seeing that this fight was now over, he took the sword and planted it in the ground in between the two of them, knowing that his skills were bellow this other man's. "The name's Gattsu, just Gattsu. It seems if I join you I will come across many other interesting challenges, and meet interesting people. You can count me in. When you know more information, come find me or send a message, I shall be wandering through this world, struggling against fate." He then looked up to the sky. The sky was clear, and the sun was bright. 'I think I shall get some more distance covered for today' he thought to him self, thinking that as he would not need to find shelter from rain now would be a good chance to get closer to the border of earth country, and then at last leave it, encountering some where new.

152|854
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Satoshi removed a ring from his finger and looked at him. He could see the ferocity in his eyes. "Your Harbor great anger. Wrath is your symbol" He then looked at him and said "That fight was to much. I need some Saki"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Gattsu took the ring offered to him, and noted the symbol marked on it. Wrath. That seemed to suit him greatly, because ever thing about him was filled with anger and aggression. “Thanks, and enjoy your drink, I’ll cya around.” With that he left, thinking upon how he was going to get his own sword. Any old katana will not be able to match his needs, he would need some thing individual, some thing rare. Some thing crafted for some one just like him. He then started on down the road, the sunset heading behind him, his direction being Taki.

100|954
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]   A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

A fated meeting [Gattsu|Satoshi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Earth Country-
Jump to: