Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Elemental Chakra Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Watching the 2 fight, it seemed like such a pointless battle. It was clear that the bijuu was merely playing with Satoshi, and he was barely putting any energy into this at all. Satoshi on the other hand seemed incapable of doing any thing to harm him. As another attack was cast in Gattsu’s direction he once again dodged, this time by jumping over his arm, landing on it and then jumping back down out of his reach. The bijuu then made another attack towards him, by waving his hand in his direction. This time instead of dodging he just grabbed on to his hand, but before being crushed in to a wall he somersaulted over his hand to land once again safely. “That all you got? You wont do anything at this rate”

134|1309
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Satoshi sighed and was getting aggravated. He would need to absorb this Bijuu’s chakra in order to get the earth element fully. It was beginning to drain a lot as well. Satoshi decided it was time to get serious. He removed all four of weights and he sighed. “Lets go.” The Bijuu Laughed and the earth shook. The ground began to rumble. Satoshi realized the earth was his chakra. He was drawing out his chakra from the earth. “No Way!” Satoshi could see his brown aura and decided now was the time. He jump up and launched himself at Kaku.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm

As Satoshi started to launch him self at Kaku, Gattsu realised that it seemed Satoshi would in fact need his help in getting what he wanted out from the beast. He jumped up on to the bijuu’s arm, and ran along it, readying his fist so that he could deliver his full momentum in one strike. As he got close he unleashed his punch that was like a lance strike aiming straight for its eye. From what he had heard Satoshi say all Satoshi needed was to absorb some of its chakra to be able to then use its element, and he intended to make this happen.

107|1416
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Satoshi collapsed into the Bijuu. His body was now releasing all his chakra and combining with that of Kaku's chakra. It was amazing. No other feeling could match the power of the chakra that Kaku's chakra could give. Except for Houkou of course. He then could see Gattsu. His only thoughts were "Shit I killed my First member." It was then the same little boy grabbed him and the army of monks appeared. "Yosh! Send this Motha-Fucka down!" He then thought to himself “I curse A lot. I need to lay low. He jumped down to the ground to Gattsu”
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 pm

After making his attack and then jumping back down, Gattsu noticed all the reinforcements from the monks. Many of these monks seemed truly powerful, and very quickly 4 of them went to each corner of the bijuu, and starting weaving hand seals for a barrier to attempt to seal the beast away. As Satoshi jumped down next to him he turned to him and asked “So how did it go? Did you get the chakra that you needed in order to achieve what you were after? And lets get out of here now, there is no use in us staying around any longer.”

103|1519
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm

“I agree” Satoshi said. He would begin to form a string of hand seals and then bit his thumb. He would next place It on the ground and cry out “Summoning Jutsu” From there two clouds of smoke appeared. Then Satoshi looked up “Namu? Kaitou? I could have sworn I only summoned Kaitou” Namu looked at Satoshi and said “King Enma told me to come and Observe your training.” Satoshi sighed and said “Whatever.” He then Jumped on to Kaitou’s back and said “Get on Namu. Were going to get away as fast as we can” Kaitou Smiled “LETS GO!”
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Gattsu quickly jumped up onto Namu, saying “So you’re a gorilla summoning? Pleased to make your acquaintance Namu. I go by Gattsu.” These gorillas had a certain strength, a strength that he respected. It would be good to try and fight them some time he thought while they started to move away as fast as they could possibly go. He gripped on to the shoulders, not wanting to fall off. Satoshi was riding next to him, and he turned and asked “So where are we heading right now? Lets not make it too far away as I want to be on this side of the country.”

106|1625
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Satoshi smiled and said "Were heading East. You and I have one more task we must complete." He then sighed and gave in as he held on to Kaitou. "You Kaitou. How's big Enma Doing?" Kaitou laughed and said "He's still struggling to keep the Primate Kingdom under check." Satoshi sighed and said "I wonder if he would like me to go help out the Chimpanzees." Kaitou laughed and said "Those poor exscuse for monkeys." Satoshi looked at Namu and said "Do you hear your student?" Namu turned to kaitou and gave him the look. "Indeed I do. Our cousins are not to be taken Lightly."
Satoshi laughed and said "Your actually related?" Satoshi then looked at Gattsu "Why so Quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 pm

“Ahh good to know were heading east. Quiet? Well that’s because the happenings of such things as the order of your summons kingdom do not matter to me. I could care less about all that. All I care about is what’s right ahead of me, all those political kind of things I keep the hell away from.” He answered. They had been making good ground, as already the earth shrine was dipping away in the horizon behind them, but he could still make out the occasional roar from kaku. ‘I wonder what my travels shall take me across next’ he thought, turning back round to look in the direction they were heading in.

113|1738
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Satoshi sighed and then said "In about thirty mintues lets stop. Gattsu and I have to take care of one more mission." Time quickly flew by and Kaku was completly silent. "I guess the sealed his chakra pretty well" He told himself. He got down from Kaitou and Said "Thank you man. I owe you one." Namu looked at Satoshi and said "Continue trainning hard Young Sage." Satoshi rubbed his head and said "I'm not a sage yet Sensei Namu!" Namu laughed and said "Kaitou let's go." With that Satoshi looked at Gattsu. He took out a piece of paper and said "Now for the Ultimate test before our Mission"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 pm

At hearing the mentioning of a mission Gattsu was curious. To his recollection he could not remember them discussing about any such mission, to his knowledge they were going to part ways after this. After stopping Gattsu jumped off of Namu, and went over to Satoshi, a puzzled look on his face. “So what is this test? And what is this mission of ours? I don’t remember saying about any such thing.” Despite having no clue about either of these things he was still more than up for it what ever they might turn out to be. He took this opportunity to put his weights back on, as since running away he had not found an opportunity to do so.

120|1858
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Satoshi took the paper and began to divert his chakra to it. "If this works correctly," He began, "Then this will mean I have my earth element." He closed his eyes and continued to divert his chakra into the paper. It then began to turn brown and crumpeled up before their eyes. He looked at Gattsu and smiled "See all my hard work paid off!" He mention completly ignoring Gattsu's assitance with the ox and everything else that he had did for him. "You should be training" he said looking at Gattsu.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

As he watched the paper crumble he then came to the realisation that that paper was that elemental chakra responsive paper. Back when he was younger in the academy his teachers had made him take those pieces, trying to work out if he had any use over his chakra. Every time he tried the paper had never changed more than a crease from where his fingers held it, and in class he could never perform ninjutsu. He quickly realised this him self though and had starting building up his physical strength to compensate. “So it appears it worked. Nice. And again with telling me to train?”

106|1964
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 pm

"You the one wanting to completly rely on Taijutsu not me." He sighed and then said "Ooh Look. Another Tavern down the road. I think I need to go do some research. Don't forget about Our mission. Come get me in about an hour." With the placed his hands together and disappeared. Although it looked like ninjutsu is was basically Taijutsu at a very high speed. Satoshi really needed to rest though. Fighting Kaku took alot out of him and he barley did anything to him. "Houkou Is going to be alot harder. Man up" He said to himself. He then walked into the tavern and said "I need a Bell. And a Sexy ass Lady!"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Having been left alone for a while, he decided that now was a good time to train for today. He went over to where a tree was, and starting on his upper body strength began punching straight in to it with all his force. Soon the bark on the tree was completely cracked up, having it look like it had been hit by a canon. The he started to work on his kicks, trying ever harder to make a stronger kick as so far his legs were lacking in strength. Before long an entire hour had gone by and he made his way to the tavern, ordering a drink and sitting next to Satoshi. “So now you’ve had your rest. What now? And what was that mission you spoke of?”

130|2094
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Satoshi picked up the bell given to him by the lady. "I wan't you to kill me." He drank a sip of his Sake and then began talking still looking ahead of him. "Unlike before you have gotten a Bit stronger. I myself have gotten no where. You have to understand how depressing that is." He then walked outside the Tavern with his Sake in his hand. He was now on the verge of being little bit drunk and said "SO!. Your going to get this bell from me. By killing me!." Satoshi's mouth was begining to agrivate himself to so he decided not to say anymore untill the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chakra Training   Elemental Chakra Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Chakra Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2