Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

she was walking along until she came across a deserted stall with a lot of food on display, the young woman smirked as she dove into the stall and began eating everything she could, soon the cloak disappeared and she felt much better. Oddly enough she could not feel anything coming from the village anymore. She shrugged it off as she looked around there was quite a lot of loose metal around. She giggled lightly as she stuffed her bag with food and grabbed and pulled the metal off the side of the building. She then started walking away with the metal before anyone came back. She then proceedd to go back home since she was bored. She could melt down this metal and try to do something with it. She sang to herself the entire way as she proceeded into the forests o go back to her forge in kumo.

151/770
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 am

Dante as well as Daichi and Entai all looked around after the men with the kage symbol on their shoulders disappear, “wait what? Where’d they go, there’s no way Entai’s attack could have defeated them all so easily…” he said looking around, Entai let a growl loose before he sighed “I guess you are right, we did lay a huge amount of damage down on them to watch them get back up!” he said as he turned to face Daichi, “Well it seems that someone who sent them has turned and tucked tail.” the rather large Daichi said looking down at the group, “well its almost about time for us to depart Dante, but you have now earned the ability to summon the elders as well now, just be cautious while doing so because if you piss off the tiger king you’ll be in huge trouble…” Daichi said as he gave off a sight before he turned to face Entai, “well my young friend, shall we be going now?” he asked, Entai nodded before the both faced Dante, “see you next time Dante!” Entai said as both the tigers suddenly vanished into a cloud of smoke heading back to their home realm.

Things certainly seemed to be interesting, as due to all of these things going on right now, Dante looked over at Satyr was revived by Haya, “well boys I have something interesting to report back to the hokage, hopefully our roads cross once more!” he said with a nod as he raised his hand up into the air as he waved his hand in the air as he turned to leave the field, “take care of yourselves guys.” Dante said as he continued his path heading back home to Konoha, he suddenly vanished into a cloud of smoke again before he looked around blinking before he noticed Jubei standing in front of him, “thanks Jubei but I have important matters to discuss with the hokage before I can do anything.” Dante Said before he dropped to his knees, before he looked over at Juubei, “I guess I should eat first…” he said with a smirk as he got helped up to go eat with Jubei as she just finished making dinner.

---meanwhile over in the tiger realm---

Daichi made his way running towards the Tiger Kings home, it was quite the journey even for Daichi. After arriving Daichi entered and had a conversation with the Tiger King filling him in on everything that had happened lately, “Interesting, I very much so would like to meet this summoner.” the Tiger King said as he looked over at Daichi.
436|1830
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Hayabusahad watched as his opponents had crumbled to nothing. Hayabusa looked down andSatyr, then back at Dante.
“Hmph…”Hayabusa bent low to Satyr and had slipped another tag into his pocket. “I willbe in close contact very soon…” Hayabusa said. He stood up and began walking,reverting his Sharingan to normal. “Now… on to something more. But what?”Hayabusa asked himself. He began walking deeper into the village, waving offSatyr, as he began to debate on what it was he wanted to do with himself herein this new village… and perhaps he could find out what had gone on here. A fewof the presence’s he felt here were all too familiar.
Hisnew mission for the next month… gather knowledge, gather money, and gatherpower…
[131|840]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Having been brought back to life, Satyr got up, completely silent, distraught. Standing straight he stared of at the horizon, not paying attention to either Dante or Hayabusa. He did not even notice Hayabusa putting another tag inside his pocket. During the brief time that he had been dead he had had a vision, of pitch black, total nothingness. He laid his eyes upon some mountains in the distance, and made his way slowly towards them, not quite knowing what he was intending to do. He had lost a major part of him in that black void, and now did not know what to think, nor how to even feel.

110|660
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:06 pm

The mysterious figures that had sealed the Kyuubi into a ruby had placed the gem near a village without even knowing it they left the area as quickly as they could to avoid the wrath of the Kyuubi because they couldn’t even stand up against the Kyuubi alone. The ruby slowly but steadily started to crack before unleashing a sudden high rising rush of chakra flowing freely from the kyuubi.

Kyuubi: Those damn humans use me and lock me up like some useless animal, I shall show the world what power I hold once again for these humans are useless compared to me…

The kyuubi went on a rampage in the village wiping it from the face of the world with a single attack before the kyuubi went back to roaming the world idoly again mainly heading in a constant path to avoid being found for now.

owari - End saga

Thank-you all for joining this saga, the saga rewards will be posted shortly, have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2