Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. Left_bar_bleue116/200The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. Empty
PostSubject: The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master.   The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

The night was dragging on, the storm didn’t seem to want to lift, and the wind was blowing very fast and strong. Dante was running for his life wondering if he would manage to find a way to escape from such a nightmarish area, it seemed to be hell on earth where he was right now and to make matters worse he was alone and running for his life from everything that was going on, he was not expecting things to end up going this way and it honestly scared the fuck out of him. Dante found his point of interest and ran to it stopping and crouching down, he looked around before he smiled before he grabbed the bow and the quiver full of arrows that he would need to work out this part here, he held the arrow and pulled it back before letting the arrow fly into the air as it raced towards its target, after he let the arrow fly he quickly grabbed another arrow after he lined up the next shot up and pulled the arrow back again and let it fly, continuing this until the amount of shots he had set up was taken, he then loaded and arrow up and held the arrow in place as he ran forward under the cover of the nightfall of everything that was going on, this was not a mission this was personal. Dante arrived at the wall and heard one of the guards approaching to which he turned around and pulled back the arrow releasing it sending it flying to hit the man in the neck, ‘damn that was close.’ he thought to himself as he continued to make his way into the giant fortress.

Dante made it up the wall and pulled and extra arrow out of the quiver and placed it in his teeth as he pulled the arrow back expecting one of the guards to notice one of his fallen comrades and to run over to check him ‘three… two… one…’ he thought to himself as he turned the corner pulling the arrow back fully launching the arrow to hit not one but two guards that we’re standing one in front of the other. Dante raised an eyebrow ‘holy shit.’ he thought to himself as he placed the arrow in his teeth on the string before drawing it back and unleashing the arrow to hit another guard further down, he grabbed the bodies and hid them in the shrubs so no one would notice and set off the alarm alerting the whole fortress to his presence when he still had the very element of surprise. Things seemed to be going how Dante had planed for now but he still had that piece of advice in the back of his mind, nothing ever goes according to plan, it was a precise and true saying that seemed to be right for every single mission, hell, even plans.

Dante grabbed another arrow and drew back before he took aim at another guard who was unsuspecting of him taking aim and shooting at him from where he was. Dante smirked before he pulled the arrow back far enough and released it, the arrow flew through the air so freely and straight that it seemed things in an arrows case was easy until it hit its target, the guard fell forward and landed on the ground. Dante waited a few seconds before he grabbed another arrow, ‘huh… last one it seems.’ he thought to himself as he took a peek into the hallway of the building before he saw two guards, ‘of course there has to be two when I have one left…’ he thought to himself before he withdrew two shuriken and turned into the hallway throwing them hitting the guards in the throat and in the chest, the guards dropped to the ground but the one he hit in the throat made a sick gurgling noise that seemed to not really draw attention which was odd, but it was to be expected in a way as it was late in the evening. Dante drew back the arrow before unleashing the arrow with all its furry flying straight at one of the guards who was yawning farther down the hall into the building.
Dante sighed as he continued through the building, ‘damn this place is huge!’ he thought to himself as he looked one way to the next, “I wonder…’ he thought before he ran down the hallway silently but quickly, he suddenly made three kage buunshins and put his pointer finger over his lips to get their attention to be silent, “I want you to head down that way, disappear once you’ve scanned all of the top stairs, I want you to go with him but stop on the third floor, and you on the floor above me.” he said whispering to see the clones nod, “oh! And keep it quiet I want to catch this man off guard and silently if possible.” he added before the three clones nodded before dispersing all to their required floors. Dante turned and continued along his route of the bottom floor and looking around, it seemed weird that no one would be awake at this hour for the slaves or hired help of this place. He turned and continued to run down the hallway looking around for signs of anything before he suddenly stopped, one of his clones had checked all of the rooms and found… nothing. The second clone soon disappeared and revealed the same thing as well, nothing, not a single person or even a trace of them. The third clone on the floor above Dante revealed nothing, but there was guards on that level and they seemed to be very heavy in certain points of the first floor.

‘What is going on here?’ Dante wondered to himself as he scratched his head wondering really what the hell was with this place, did the informant sell him out to the people of this place, or worst off, did the man he was hunting down find out he was looking for him? Dante couldn’t help but think something was off before he heard two guards walking around the corner he looked around and instantly jumped up to the roof and held himself there with his chakra, “do you know why they have us guarding an empty fortress for?” one of the guards asked looking over at the other as they walked directly underneath Dante, “no, all I heard was that the pay was excellent if we managed to get through the night.” the other replied in response back to the other. Dante dropped back to the floor before he placed his hand to his chin and started to think about what he had just heard from the guards, ‘it could be them trying to confuse me or a trick, although they could be telling the truth.’ he thought to himself before he got up and raced down the hall where they turned from.

Soon enough Dante had found an entrance that led underground, that was a place that Dante truly didn’t want to go, if he got into trouble he didn’t really have anything to help him return to the surface and he would be in serious trouble if he was to get surrounded. Dante sighed and shrugged, he had his tiger summons for a reason as well as being a sage himself didn’t he? Opening the passage he made his way down the well lit corridor leading into the basement of the large castle fortress, down there it was something he wasn’t anticipating, it was basically a huge black market group meeting location, he looked around and sighed ‘now I see why it was so well guarded..’ he thought to himself as he walked in and started to look around before he was stopped by a guard, Dante walked into the man pulling a kunai out last second and stabbing him in the backside before setting him down into a chair to hide the dead guards wound. Continuing into the market Dante looked around but suddenly he felt as if there was eyes laid upon him that made him somewhat shiver, it felt like that mans gaze which he was worried about, turning around Dante looked around for those eyes but to his surprise they weren’t there.

Dante had somewhat a sneaking suspicion that he was following him this entire time to see how strong he had gotten or even just to pick up information upon him, but he wasn’t worried about that right now, if he saw the recent fight between Haya and himself the man had a huge reason to be afraid especially because Dante was out looking for this mans head and nothing else was going to stop him from taking that mans life force away and crushing like hitting a double paned window with a wooden baseball bat, it took very little but what Dante wasn’t prepared for was the crap that he wasn’t expecting. Before long an alarm was sounded as one of the guards must have figured out the others we’re dead or they saw the group of dead bodies in the hallways that Dante didn’t have time to hide or deal with, he looked around as guards filled up the remaining space between the only exits and checked the passports of those that we’re there, he didn’t have time for this stupid crap since he was in a hurry to find and deal with all these other things that we’re apart of his plan not this stupid shit.

Dante sighed and looked around before he noticed there was a secret entrance up on the roof, he threw a kunai hitting what seemed to be the locking device keeping it secured and locked but oddly it just opened a huge roof to the market place bringing it up to the ground level which confused everyone there, ‘wow… that was just pure luck!’ he thought to himself as he let a nervous chuckle pass. Everyone seemed to be freaking out as soon as the market stopped moving and started running, the guards for everyone was attacking either each other or the guards or they we’re making barriers around themselves and those they we’re protecting, Dante just sighed as he saw how everyone was acting and jumped up onto the side of the building before he felt those eyes upon him again, “So we end up meeting again Kazama, Dante.” a mans voice said. “Or should I say, Uchiha Dante.” the man said with a dark and evil laugh, “I never thought I would see the day you coming to kill me.” he said as he laughed about Dante’s attempt to find him and try to kill him. Dante sighed and looked at him “I swore to my mother that I would find you and kill you!” he said as he closed his eyes briefly, it was funny but this man thought he could get a sneak attack in there on Dante, he was very mistaken because before his kunai could touch him Dante had caught it and opened his eyes, “I’m not stupid like all your other pathetic marks, my mother was maybe the easiest mark for you mainly because I was there and froze up but I’ve come to terms with that and I plan to release your soul into hell and leave you there for all of eternity.” Dante said as he looked at the man.

He smiled as he looked over at Dante, “well well… it seems you truly we’re the fabled sage descendant!” he said laughing hard as he looked at Dante’s eyes which we’re now filled with the rinnegan. Dante raised an eyebrow and pulled out a mirror he had on him for checking corners and looked at his eyes and chuckled, “that’s very interesting…” he said as he looked back up to the man, “but it doesn’t help you none, I’m still going to kill you!” Dante said as he smirked before he flickered from where he was to suddenly having him and three tigers around him, “you sure you want to try and take me on? Because I’ll use everything at my disposal just to wipe your existence from this earth!” Dante said as he looked at the man, Ojibi, Entai and Ento all looked at Dante with surprise, he truly was the descendant of the great Sage, but their gaze suddenly locked back upon their sage’s target, a master and sneaky ass Uchiha who managed to get away with killing not only just one but fifteen Uchiha’s and many other unfortunate souls that he killed while he was being a naughty fucker.

“Well I suppose its about time I revealed my name to you boy as you don’t even know who your fighting.” he said with a wicked grin on his face, “my name is… Uchiha… Raiken.” he said, but as he said this Dante’s eyes widened, “uncle Raiken!? What happened to you, you suddenly disappeared and now you pull this shit what the hell is wrong with you!? You killed your own sister and my MOTHER!” he said as he started to shout, all three tigers ears we’re folded back as they looked at Dante then back to Raiken, “He’s your uncle!?” they said as they gave Dante a serious but confused look. “I only heard I had an uncle named Raiken from my father before he went missing presumed killed in action by a one Raiken Uchiha.” Dante said as his eyes narrowed as he watched every move made by Raiken.

Raiken suddenly flicked over to the top of a building to which Dante followed with his ears and not his eyes, “I told you I’m not stupid!” he shouted as he unleashed a huge black beam that seemed to sap away the light in the night as it flew towards Raiken, he avoided it just barely but laughed about it “woah, that’s something you don’t see every day!” he said as he smiled “seems like I’ll be milking the golden cow of its last bit of golden milk after all!” he said thinking about the items that Dante had on him that he could use and sell for a lot of money. Dante sighed “all my gear is set so you can’t use any of it you old senile fuck-up of an uncle.” he shouted back as he unleashed another attack followed with combo’d attacks from his allied tigers although it seemed that Raiken was having the most problems with Ento, the only S-rank tiger that Dante has been able to summon as of lately.

Raiken looked at the damage Dante was doing to the building and gulped a bit, ‘wow this boy really has it in for me…’ he thought to himself before he realized the upper most top part of the castle fortress was falling off as it had been cut straight through. A huge sweat dropped at the back of everyone’s heads as they all stopped their fight to watch the damage the top large part of the castle would cause coming down in the yard, “wow…” they all said turning to Dante to which he had already raised his sword above his head again to use the double slash attack to which they all opened their eyes and tucked tail and ran out of the way to avoid the blast. The castle was cut in two cleanly from that blast seeing at the power Dante put into the slash they we’re lucky that’s all that was caused from Dante putting so much power into all of his attacks as he was.

Raiken finally decided to return attacks back at Dante instead of staying on the defence as he was so he formed a large amount of seals unleashing three katons jutsu’s all at Dante nearly all at the same time to which Ento countered by using a Tiger’s roar to blast them all away or stopping them in their tracks, it hurt both Dante’s and Raiken’s ears to the point they we’re holding their ears, “Damn Ento-sama, that was one loud roar!” Dante said as he unsheathed his other sword and charged in unleashing a swift and deadly combo upon Raiken only managing to knick him here and there. The fight was going on for a long time only wearing Dante down quite a bit as Raiken was a higher skill in his chakra then Dante was, but there was something that Raiken wasn’t counting on Dante knowing, and that was the Kage buunshin no jutsu, Dante placed his hands together forming the seal and suddenly 100 clones suddenly appeared all around the area, even Entai, Ento, and yes, even Ojibi was surprised at the amount of Dante’s that surrounded everyone. Dante truly wanted to test Raiken’s sharingan to the max to see how well he would stand against not just against one or two of him but one hundred of himself.

Raiken looked around and he looked very surprised for a moment before he started to defend himself fighting back hitting many of the clones causing them all to disappear into a cloud of smoke as Raiken hit them, although a great portion of these clones managed to land blows or heavy strike blows against Raiken causing him a great deal of damage and not only just damage but physical and mental damage as well.

After all one hundred Dante’s we’re defeated it was back to being Entai, Ento, and Ojibi as well as Dante standing there before Raiken, although Raiken was rather wounded quite a bit, “your not looking to good there old man!” Dante called out as he laughed at his old uncle who would have most likely figured that this was the end of his time, “well, it seems you did grow way stronger then I had figured you would.” Raiken said as he panted looking over at Dante who was also panting, “it doesn’t mean I’m going to let off in the slightest you bastard!” Dante replied as he looked over to his support, “you ready guys?” he asked looking over at Ento mainly, “this fight needs to end here soon because I’m running low on chakra.” Dante said.

The last bit of the fight went on for what seemed like ages because of everyone doing their part to an extensive state that finally Raiken was caught off guard by Dante pulling off the Lion combo on him, after Dante’s foot landed in Raiken’s head smashing his face into the ground Dante hit the ground and rolled and he tried to get up but let off a heavy struggling sigh before Entai and Ojibi helped him up again for the unknown amount of times they had to help this foolish boy out when he pushed things to far on his body as usual.

Dante passed out after that fight and the summons had to keep watch over Dante to make sure he remained safe as it would be a joke if someone easily took out the tiger sage while he was passed out, they’d be a joke but use it to their advantage any way they could.

Dante was dreaming and in the dreaming realm he looked around and saw his mother who was sitting beside a pool, she was running her hands through the water before she heard Dante approach her, she looked shocked to see him but smiled anyways, “Dante, its not your time to die just yet especially after you finally obtained your special reason for being born unable to use the Sharingan, this is your reason, the gods have seen it fit to bless you with the Rinnegan, but do not use this power foolishly as it is powerful but use it justly, how you would see justice done, and how you see fairness.” She said as she placed her hand on Dante’s face, “I love you my son and I’m proud of you, but you must continue to live on!” she said as Dante started to fade, “no! mom! I have so much I want to ask you!” he said desperately before he saw her smile closing her eyes, “good-bye my son, we’ll meet again in the future.” Dante heard his mother say before he awoke sitting up quickly. Dante Looked around and stood up and saw a pool that was unaffected by the fighting and he cleaned himself off in the pool before he actually noticed it, his eyes we’re gray but they had lines running through them in a circle, they seemed to be like the Sharingan but different. “Interesting…” Dante said as he turned to face Ento and the other two, “I thank you for you’re help in this fight.” Dante said as he bowed before the tigers that we’re before him, Ento just licked Dante’s head, “Dante-sama… you are now our sage and now the sixth sage, you don’t need to ask our forgiveness but I appreciate it young Dante, you have much to learn in this world, but our time is up here, return home and rest and we shall see you another time.” Ento said before vanishing into a cloud of smoke.

Dante nodded and smiled “I am special and I will use my rare abilities to change this world completely…” he said as he smiled looking up into the air.
Back to top Go down

The fall of a devil and the rise of the Rinnegan's new master.
Page 1 of 1