Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue18/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty
PostSubject: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 pm

-Ancient History-
Before a time were wars broke out before the rise of the Rikudo Sage a figure with an unknown eye existed within the world of humans. Having this birth he taught a young man the powers of chakra but also the understanding of life. Vanishing from time he left the young man grow up passing his knowledge on in order for the man to become a sage and fight a horrible evil. The evil being the Juubi after sealing the beast within him the young man became known as a god. However as time was coming for him, he feared the beast becoming free. Thus he would seal it in to the moon and splitting it's chakra into 9 beasts known as bijuus that would wonder the world for years. But this was just the beginning as the sons of the sage fought one another having the oldest lose to the youngest. After which he left to plan for revenge but time stopped him as he ran into a man that defeated him within seconds. Telling him, "You'll never understand the meaning of existence with that power." Vanishing from the world. time continued on ward having the man appear in our present time line once again. To show what he meant about the powers that was given to him.

-Present: Awe's God Tower
Two figures are within the tallest tower of the village looking down at the town that they have taken over. They feel an unease of forces coming towards them as the first shadow glances over at the other the young voice says softly.

Mysterious #1: So...hows this all going to work out for you huh? I mean i did like you said and have the guards posted but is it really going to be that chaotic here?

The second figure smiles and laughs lightly as he turns to face the other figure. Looking at him with a strange set of eyes that are unknown to the world of today. But feared by the world of the past. He opened his mouth with a light and young voice saying.

Mysterious #2: Of course...I've seen the future and i've visited the past...all is about to go according to plan just like it shall be written in the books of history that i'll be control of. The past and Future shall fuse and become the new present my young apprentice.

The figured nodded as he could hear the rushling of chains he turned to look into a large hall way that was sealed off but was also giving bars to the doors. Allowing one to looking to it, as the storm was starting up in the Awe country once more. The lightning flickered showing the chains binding something of red fur. As it growled the chains lit with a fire as the beast roared once more echoing in the village.

Mysterious #1: What about him...what are you going to do with his powers?

The other figure smiled turning back to look at the view of the village saying once again with a smart remark added to the end.

Mysterious #2: Simple really...use it's powers to show the world that we've graspped more then an understand of his power. With mine and his combined i'll show you the chaos that can be born from all of this. All that is needed...is the allies that i was promised...

-Meanwhile Outside Awe -
- Guard posts -
Each direction guards were posted on the look out for anything or anyone that would enter and seem like they could cause a problem for the ritual that was about to take place. Looking into the distances they were able to notice a strange figure coming at them but it was hard to tell whom it was.

Guard 1: Freeze...what are you doing in the Rain Country no outsiders allowed into the village without a reason no matter whom its from.

Guard 2: That's right all outsiders, must be allowed before hand or have a message from the kage allowing them to enter here. If not we are allowed to restrain you until further notice.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue20/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Satyr had recently just made it out of the fire country, and sought to seek refuge in the rain country before traversing the countries. As he approached to where the guards were out of the rain, he called out to them “No need to worry, I’m not an enemy. I come here to seek momentary refuge, and I can offer important information about konoha in return for this” He himself had no intention of telling them any thing, but turning back was not an option at this point, and he would rather not a fight where he was outnumbered, especially in the tired and worn out condition that he was in.

111|111
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue116/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm

After Hayabuassa had placed his tag directly outside of the gates, he had continued on towards one of the entrances of the Rain village. He had been sure that Dante had taken quick action when he had heard he had the potential to unlock Rinnegan. He had been stopped when he had tried to enter, seeing Satyr there opposing the guards.
He bit his thumb and performed a few seals, slamming his hand to the wall, in order to attempt to summon Dante, in order to see if their was progress in Hayabusa’s theory. He continued on behind Satyr, activating his Fully Awakened Sharingan, without double checking to see whether or not Dante had achieved what he was set out to get, just assuming he would be behind him.
“Come on now… I don’t think we want problems here guys. Well… you guys might not want them anyway. I don’t mind much at all…” Hayabusa said as rain bounced off of his Kanji head band. He had recently retired being apart of Konoha. The arm of his cloak began to fill with snakes, and their heads had just peeked from outside the sleeve where Hayabusa’s hand was…
[197|197]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue116/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Dante was standing outside in the rain in Konoha as he was holding his chakra katana held out in front of him, he looked around still trying to get used to his new vision, it seemed the same but his eyes continued to pick up chakra all over and around him, it was weird but cool in a way, but still his eyes we’re still a large and unravelled mystery for Dante as he hadn’t figured out anything about the eyes he had at all, they seemed to be a massive mystery to him and everyone else, sheathing his sword and placing a cloak over his body he was suddenly pulled from one place to another, landing in water Dante turned around to see Haya and even Satyr! Dante withdrew his kusunagi from its sheath, his Rinnegan eyes glancing over at the guards, it seemed two of the three set of eyes we’re there and they weren’t to people who we’re weak either. “I don’t think you want to cause trouble with us…” Dante said as he walked up behind Haya and Satyr before he smirked, “well boys I have a bad feeling after meeting someone with some interesting eyes, he knew something about my eyes but he didn’t indulge any information that I needed, but alas Haya it seems you we’re right.” he said as he continued to smirk standing there holding his sword drawn on his shoulder awaiting someone to stupidly attack him.
245|245
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 am

Fuka had travelled quite a ways away from her forge staying in the deep forest the entire time. She had reached a very grassy area and was walking towards what seemed a weird city. She hummed to herself as she walked and soon enough she was interrogated by the guards, who seemed to be very bored as no one else were at the gates. She looked at them as if not really seeing them there.
“What I do is nothing more then observe, my craft brings me here to buy materials. One shall rise and one shall fall but I will stay the same.” She said as she looked around and could see all the metal that had been used in the buildings and what not. She pouted lightly seeing that most of it had been wasted. A lot of the metal she saw could have been used for wondrous traps and weapons. She felt somewhat at ease with the rain and basically ignored the other people around her. Her hair was so wet from rain that it looked black and was tied back so it would not be in her face, she did not look like any threat at all, a bit odd but nothing short from a girl that seemed that would need to eat a bit to have all of her senses back. She just stared at the guards and started wondering to herself what kind of items she could create from them. She just stayed there silent not answering anything; she just seemed to be spacing out into her own little world (which was actually what was happening), either way she just seemed like some type of merchant’s daughter that the guards would not mind letting in.

291/291
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue18/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Outside the Awe Gates

Guard #1: (Haya, Satyr and Dante): Look here men, we don't care whom you think you are just because your some rogues doesn't give you the right to come into our village during God's ritual. It's a very sacred day for us Rain and again no Outsiders are allowed to be within the village during that time. So either you can wait until it's finish or you can go back to your country!

Meanwhile at other Gates -

Guard 3: Look miss...i don't care if you are a merchant or not...i have strict rules stating that nobody is allowed in. That means Merchants or traveling shinobi. It's the ritual of God thus we cannot just allow anyone to waltz on in. Now if you want something you'll just have to wait several hours before entering like everyone else that's at a station possibly.

--It seemed the Guards were making sure nobody was allowed into Awe village for some odd reason. Something about a God Ritual going on. As to the members it would have seem impossible to just go in and going in by force would cause more issues later on. As for the inside of the village you could hear a large crowd of people gathering and yelling loudly with cheers and positive energy.

- Village Square -
Two figures are seen walking from the bottom of the tallest tower waving to the town's people. Both of them had a serious look as they made their way through the village. But soon stopped looking around the first figure looked around feeling a little odd. Turning to the second figure the male whispered.

Mysterious Figure #1: "Are you set for everything, Because once we've got everything set we'll begin our operation."

The second figure bowed as he vanished into the rain to head elsewhere as the other male turned and looked at the citizens of the village saying loudly as he walked up some stairs to a temple.

Mysterious Figure #1: Ladies and Gentleman and future generations to come...i need your help in obtaining what we are all asking for in our hearts. The path to true peace for not just the major countries but the lesser countries like ourselves. I need at least 10 great shinobis or citizens that are willing to give their lives for their god allowing him to make this possible. For these 10 will walk with me into the tower of god and bring forth the powers need to being our road to true peace!"

The crowd yelled as the man smiled turning his head to look into the distances as the other figure was looking over at the shadow like figure that as bind by chains still.

Mysterious Figure #2: Sad...i have to use so much energy just to free you but after that you're all on your own.

- Back at the Posts -

Guard 1: Seems the ritual is about to begin...sad your not from Awe or else you'd be invited.

- Fuka's Position -

Guard 3: Hmmm....seems everything is about to being...now all you have to do is wait till i get the signal for you to enter got that?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue20/200The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 pm

After listening to the guards, and realising that he was not alone here, Satyr thought to him self what he might be able to do in this situation. On the one hand there was sure to be hunter nin behind him, but in front of him was a village that could quickly turn hostile towards him. After summing up both options, he looked back to where Hayabusa was standing, with his own sharingan now active and noticed that he also had his activated. If anything was going to start, he was sure to be ready. ‘Hopefully Hayabusa gets my hint from my eyes that he could easily cast them under a genjutsu and allow us to go freely’ He thought to himself before he turned back towards the guards and said to them “I understand, I shall wait here until a time I can go through, is a pity though that we will miss such a grand ceremony such as this….”

161|272
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Hayabusa had listened to the words Dante said.
“If you speak of the man bearing the Goseigan… then I had a conflict as well. Experienced a genjutsu… one like I’ve never seen before…” he said. “Maybe you can warn YOUR Hokage, because he is too stupid to take a warning from me… that’s why I left…” he said, not knowing whether or not Dante knew that he had become a Missing-Nin.
“Anyhow…” Hayabusa stepped in front of Satyr and looked at the two, looking at one and attempting to cast Hypnosis through his Sharingan. He started with the one on the left.
“I think it wise for you to let us in.” he said, before looking at the one at the right and attempted the same. “And I think you would agree, wouldn’t you?” Hayabusa said as the snakes beckoned closer and closer. He would use lethal tactics if he had to, to see what this… ‘God’… was.
[158|355]
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:04 pm

She looked past the man without really listening to him. she felt something going on and watched.
“one shall rise, one shall fall... I will stay the same, goddess of death, goddess of demons, they will love and adore forever more...” she said more to herself then anything else. She then looked up at the guard that spoketo her and replied “will you rise or will you fall? Either way i will remain the same... the hunger... i can feel it...” she sm acked her lips lightly at the end as her breath became slightly laboured she was physically hungry but there was something else she was hungry for. She could not define it well but she wanted something, maybe it was the metal she had seen wasted that drove her, either way she felt hungry, and with the hunger she could feel isonade awaken, the cloak did not activate, but if she did not get something to eat it soon it would manifest. “the hunger...” she mumbled as her gazed turned back to the village.

176/467
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 am

Dante sighed before shaking his head “well if all goes according to plan you’ll be looking at the new Hokage.” he said as he looked at Haya before he looked at Satyr, then to the men watching them fall to the ground, “huh… well would you look at that… it seems like we have a party to crash right now.” Dante said as he noticed everything going on within Ame, he didn’t even have to bother with saying it as he had a feeling that Haya and Satyr had a feeling that what ever this was it wasn’t good and it was seriously going to cause hell. “I don’t know about you but this so called ‘god’ needs to be brought down a few levels to human land so we can kick his ass, send him back to the gods realm and rest easy.” he said with a famous smirk he had on his face that Haya would most likely know, “its time to go pro or go home.” he said with a bit of a chuckle before he used his sword cutting the fence like it was nothing, “like a hot knife through butter.” he said as he walked through the fence, his eyes we’re open and looking, his ears open and listening, this was something Dante had a seriously bad feeling about.
224|469
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Guard Post 1 (Satyr, Haya, Shinigami) -
The guards looked at one of the members each as they felt strange for a little bit they lifted their weapons to attack but froze in place as they laid back for a brief moment before their eyes became dazed. They looked at Satyr and Hayabusa answering them softly and almost drugged.

Guard 1: Glad you understand...but yes it would be...a pity if you didn't not join us...please follow the road to the center square...

Guard 2: Yes...we'll let you in....

Before even unlocking the gate the young guards passed out having their bodies fall to the ground like flies. After which the gate was closed for a short while before being cut open allowing access this didn't trigger an alarm that could heard more of an alarm that could be felt. As back that god tower ten coffins were laying on the ground as the mysterious figure lifted his head up and turned looking over at the second one that was by the chained beast.

Mysterious Figure 1: Seems...we have some visitors...Even with strange chakras but even more so they are strong i will give them that. But...it seems they aren't a true threat to us...Let's hurry with our plans and i'll finish the jutsu.

Mysterious Figure 2: Wouldn't it be easier to send someone at them...I mean...for one they aren't normal so why not take them out. Which point did that come from?"

Mysterious Figure 1: Ah, they came from the east which would mean...Konoha...Seems he hasn't given up locating you...Shin.

Uchiha Shin: Yeah...well you know what can i say, i took a prize with me and came here might as well come after me. If anything my new eyes can handle them. If that's ok with you Jikuukage

Jikuukage: Of course not...those eyes and mine are very important to the plan. Besides...(clapping his hands together the man focused chakra into the coffins yelling out) Sakinoyo. (The coffins pop open as ten bodies raised from them and looking at the pesron that summoned them.) I'll have these take care of them...they may be old and rust but they aren't going to hold back as much.

As the figure got out of the coffin one of them had lightning covering his body as the other hand wind and so one Earth, Fire and water. The users looked over as the other five remain dark. Hidden within the shadows the Jikuukage looked over saying to them, "Now my dear lords...of the ancient times...go and deal with the ones that interfere with the plans of peace." Turning to the other five he smirked saying to them lightly, "Meanwhile you'll go to your villages and deal with those in your spots."

Uchiha Shin: Interesting...how long does that jutsu last?

Jikuukage: Depends...on what happens to them, if anything...they'll just keep on fighting till their time runs out.

Entering Awe - Satyr, Haya, Dante

The figures slowly came to face their targets looking at them with the elements of Water, Fire and Lightning . The figures each had a badge on their left shoulder reading, 'Kage' These figures however where not from the past or present for they were from the ancient times when the villages were starting to finally form. The first was a female that looked over at Satyr and darted off at them having their fist pulled back ready for action.The fire looked over at it's target that was Haya and rushed at him. The final one made of Lightning gripped it's fist as bolts shot off from him as he launched over at Dante.

Meanwhile Back at Out post - (Akuma)

Guard 3: Look...you ok...it's like something is wrong with you or something....

Soon the Earth and Wind element were looking outside from a distance as they guarded Jikuukage and Uchiha Shin for a while waiting to see the reactions on things.

*This part is an Individual Fighting part, anyone can jump in to help but that brings in the pain and waiting longer. Survive for 6 Posts After which jutsu ends*

Jikuukage's Jutsu
Sakinoyo - Previous Existence (Controlled by Ultimate Z)
Calls for those that have fallen in the past or have been dead for ages. As it summons the user must give up a soul that is needed for the summoned at a host. However because of this calling for of the past to the present. The bodies of the summon cannot last long as they will vanish back into their graves. Their knowledge of their jutsus are erased expect one of their element which leaving them only taijutsu knowledge as well. But they regain partially of their stats back.
Rank: ? | CD: ? | SD: ? | Effect: Calls forth the dead of the past | Effect: Last for 6 Post before fading.
Mental Note: Like Edo Tensai, Bodies cannot be destroyed and cannot be KO'D Easily

Name: Oyu
Stats:
» Chakra: 3623
» Stamina: 1513

» Strength: 169
» Defense: 280
» Speed: 355
All Taijutsu
Water
Name: Furae
» Chakra: 4975
» Stamina: 2560

» Strength: 400
» Defense: 450
» Speed: 525
All Taijutsu
One Fire Jutsu
Name: Rai the 1st
» Chakra: 3500
» Stamina: 1680

» Strength: 365
» Defense: 365
» Speed: 500
All Taijutsu
One Lightning Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 pm

With having Dante breaking the perimeter, setting off the alarm, Satyr’s soon to be foe had rushed at him. As she stood in front of him momentarily, they both moved simultaneously, quickly and swiftly moving away from the entrance they had started at, creating a fair amount of space between the other soon to be combatants, allowing for complete mobility. ‘Well, this is it, my hardest fight so far has come. I’m gonna enjoy this’ he thought to himself as they stopped. As they were standing, Satyr knew this was a battle of there nerves, who could wait tensely without letting there guard drop. Satyr kept tense, not wanting to make a first move, as from what he could tell this person was of a high level, and he did not want to make a careless mistake by rushing in and striking without knowing any thing before hand. The shoulder badge reading kage also did not bode well, as that would mean these people were some of the strongest shinobi of there time.
173|445
: Stats :
»Health: 173 / 165 [173]
» Chakra: 3097 / 2682 [3097]
» Stamina: 513 / 489 [513]

CC control = 54%
» Strength: 176 [185] (5%) Weilding 22%
» Defense: 272 [286] (5%) Ad Normal Resistance 23%
» Speed: 368 [442] (20%) Reaction 26%
-----------------------
---Sharingan---
» Kekkei Genkai: 52%
» Abilities:
Second Tomoe Activate
Shadow Vision Ability: 2/6
Copying Ability: 0/6
Genjutsu Ability: 0/6
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 30%
» Taijutsu: 53%
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Hayabusa had smirked at first at the two for his success in hypnotizing the two. They were inches from being in before the gates closed on them.
“What the hell…” Hayabusa was beginning to get mad. Once they could make their way into the village finally, Hayabusa had looked one walking with his two ‘family members’. Once approached by three beings with Kage written on their shoulder. One had come towards him. He looked to the side at Satyr. He knew him well enough to know that he always waits for the first attack to be thrown.
“Satyr… I think with these opponents… what ever they are, we have to go outside of our similar fighting style…” he said. Every time the two fought, Hayabusa and Satyr had been in a stalemate. This may have been a totally different story. Hayabusa continued to run towards his opponent, not wasting any time to attack. He performed strings of hand seals consecutively, and out of rain, two whips were made. One from the right whipped and fell and immediately after the one on the left did and fell. Lastly, out of the rain in front of him, as it began to hover, it formed into a dragon of water, homing in towards his opponent.
Being done with using his jutsu, Hayabusa had pulled out his chakra katana and gave one slash when they got close to each other before jumping back preparing to defend. He had no idea what his opponent was capable of…
[252|355]

ACTIONS
(1) Sharingan Upkeep CD 15
(2) Suiton - Mizu no Muchi CD 50 | SD 25 [980- 450 = 530 Dmg Attempt]
(3) Same as 2 [530 Dmg Attempt]
(4) Suiton - Suishuu Gorugon CD 85| SD 42 [1090 - 450 = 640 Dmg Attempt]
(5) Chakra Katana Attack [1218 - 450 = 768 Dmg Attempt]

Health: 869[973]|973
» Chakra: 9404[11473] [22%Item Bonus]|11473 > 11323
» Stamina: 2040[2285]|2285 > 2220
» Strength: 600 [672]
» Defense: 540 [605]
» Speed: 812[910] (Weights off)
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 100 %
» Bloodline Limit: Mangekyou Sharingan
Vision Ability: 0/6
Copying Ability: 3/6
Genjutsu Ability: 3/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, Chakra Bijon, Genjutsu Reversal, Kyuubi Suppression, Hypnosis, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi
-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 100%[S Rank Jutsu Eligible]
» Martial Level: 41%[D Rank Taijutsu/Melee Eligible]
» Reaction: 58% [+ 15% Evasion]
» Wielding: 75%
» Hand Seal: 100% [6 Jutsu]
» Taijutsu: 100% [6 Moves]
» Resistance: 45% [- 45 % Ad-normal Dmg]

Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:25 pm

i dont mean to be rude but... how retarded can someone be to ask "are you ok?" when he was clearly told what was wrong beforehand? O.o))
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Dante stood there looking at his opponent with a bored expression on his face, “they seem to be self given titles if you ask me.” he said as he yawned at how boring his looked, “oh look, I get sparky…” Dante said making a joke out of his opponent before he turned to Haya, “well boys, lets take care of these guys as soon as possible.” he said nodding as he formed hand seals quickly before he put his hand to the ground summoning up one of the elders for the tiger summons. “Its good to see you again Daichi.” Dante said as he could instantly feel the presence of the rather large Tiger standing beside him, he wasn’t a giant but he made Dante look like a child compared to how all other Tigers looked Daichi was one of the strongest out of the tiger summonings. ‘These S-rank Summons drain the hell out of you…’ he thought to himself before he noticed Daichi look down at him, “so why did you summon me Dante, I told you before you can summon me to make sure you are having trouble, not before the fight--” Daichi was saying before he noticed his eyes, “ah, I see what everyone is making a huge fuss over now back home, very well Dante you get this one free.” Daichi said as he turned to face the opponent that was standing before the three of them.

Dante heard Satyr break off and Haya unleash combos unto his opponent, “I guess its my turn.” Dante said looking over at Daichi before he placed his hands together, “sigh I can’t let Satyr do this alone something tells me these guys are more than they appear.” Dante said before a second summon appeared from the smoke, “Entai, welcome my friend, I need you to go and help Satyr, this fight may get crazy…” Dante said looking at Entai, nodding Entai suddenly vanished over to where Satyr was, “Satyr, greetings I’m Entai, I’ve been sent to help you out as best as I can during this fight by Dante.” Entai said.

Dante looked over to Daichi and nodded “lets rock big guy!” he said as he grinned watching the man charge him “don’t be stupid.” he said as he charged back at the man before performing the tiger shadow claw combined with Dragon’s elbow. Dante got in close using a powerful palmed attack before he turned his hands into a claw striking at his enemy with a downward left then an upper right before he twisted his body into a quick spin to finish up with an elbow blow. Daichi came from behind the man using his natural claws as his weapons as he swatted at the self-proclaimed Kage.

Entai would wait with Satyr for the other man to attack before he would foil the woman’s attack.
478|947
-----------------------------------------------------------
Actions
1. Summoned S-rank Tiger (275 + 29 = 304 - 10% = 274 CD)
2. Summoned A-rank Tiger (225 + 29 = 254 - 10% = 229 CD)
3. Shadow Tiger Strike (35 SD)(75 + 772 + 101 - 365 = 583 damage)
4. Dragons Elbow (45 SD)(60 + 772 + 101 - 365 = 568 damage)
5. unarmed swipe (951 + 190 - 365 = 776 Damage)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 584 / 521 [584] [+12%]
» Chakra: 3048 / 2690 [3551] [+32%|+200]
» Stamina: 1174 / 1120 [1254] [+12%]
» Nature Chakra: 0 / 0

» Strength: 543[608]
» Defense: 424[637] [+145]
» Speed: 679 [772] [+10]
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 100%
» Abilities: Copying Ability (Only Ninjutsu) | Able to see Barriers | Chakra Vision | Sight Genjutsus are Useless | Able to learn, Katon, Fuuton, Raiton, Doton Suiton and yin and yang Elements but must face a shinobi knowing them. Must be Jounin rank, can only learn the element by the opponent using it and it being in their first slot.
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 100%
» Taijutsu: 100%
» Nature Chakra Control: 10%
» Chakra Control: 71%

Daichi S-rank ---------------- 18 posts left

alth: 729 / 729
» Chakra: 3766 / 3766
» Stamina: 1568 / 1568

» Strength: 760
» Defense: 594
» Speed: 951

Entai A-rank ----------------- 16 posts left

Health: 625 / 625
» Chakra: 3228 / 3228
» Stamina: 1344 / 1344

» Strength: 652
» Defense: 509
» Speed: 815
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 pm

(OOC: Akuma I am assuming the man is asking you are ok because of your statement about the beast inside you getting irritated. I believe it was assumed that your physique shown signs of that power unleashing?)
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm

maybe, but it's still stated that she tells them she feels hunger, and only one line of dialog to work with is not very easy to work with especially when there is no mention of how the dialog is said...))
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Battle at Gate Entrance -

The three element looking took all the attacks having them being thrown around landing hard on the ground as though they were dead. Unable for a moment the bodies turned to dust and soon pulled themselves back together looking at their targets with a smile on their face. The lightning one turned to look over at Dante before smiling as he opened his mouth wide the lightning being started to focus chakra to their mouth before getting ready for a stronger release. As did the other two, taking in chakra from around them and storing it in their mouth they got next to one another as they began to finish up the chakra. As they finished the only thing left was the release as it fired a elemental chakra wave with water fire and lightning wrapped around it aiming at the three boys.

Action 1: Chakra Element Cannon (Sync Jutsu)
300 + 525 - Whomever = ???

The three figures stood tall after the shock and waited for the next motive of attack.

Meanwhile back at Guard Post -

Guard 3: Look...this is it i'm tired of trying to tell you to leave so now that you won't take it the nice way i'm going to use force.

Slapping the ground after a series of hand seals the shinobi pulled from the ground a lance and spun it around looking at the girl. As he wasn't going to wait he thrusted forward with the lance at her trying to attack.

Awe Guard
Chakra: 2550
Stamina: 2550

Strength: 125
Defense: 125
Speed: 125
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 am

evasion
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 am

The member 'Satyr' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 32
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 am

Satyr had been slowly circling around the little clear area that he and the female nin had went to, when he had activated his sharingan, preparing to make the first move, as while he didn’t like rushing things, he also did not like things to drag on needlessly, unless it was an entertaining match in his eyes. He had just drawn his katana when Entei appeared beside him, whom he turned towards saying “pleased to make your acquaintance, now lets get things started up on this side” But just as he started to dash forwards, his opponent jumped back wards and joined up with the other 2 kage’s present here, making there collaboration jutsu. As the wave of elemental chakra came, Satyr attempted to avoid it by jumping up above the wave, however he did not make it high enough fast enough, being struck from the waist down. As the water enveloped him, the lightning spread straight through his entire body, and as the jutsu ended, Satyr hit the floor with his knee’s, standing on those for a moment, giving him time to think ‘Not now… not before I had accomplished any thing…’ before hitting the ground, his entire system ravaged by the electricity, dead.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

The moves Hayabusa had attempted on his opponent should have destroyed it. When it broke down and revived back up in almost an instant Hayabusa’s eyebrow cocked up.
“Edo Tensei?” Hayabusa thought to himself. He could see the three come back to each other and load up a jutsu never seen before, except for by a Jinnchuriki. He began running back wards in order to evade such a jutsu. Out of the corner of his eyes, Hayabusa could see Satyr had gotten hit. Performing one seal, Hayabusa had vanished in the knick of time, reappearing to the static body of his brethren, life less.
“Time to cash in the pay back…” Hayabusa said as he looked up at the three opponents gathered together as one. His pupil and tomoe had rotated, gathering together in a shuriken type matter, revealing his Mangekyou Sharingan.
“Amaterasu…” He squinted his one eye, as his other opened wider. He looked directly at them and, where the stood, emerged a black flame from mid-air. Through his eye came a surge of pain, and he closed it tightly. He looked down at Satyr. He began to perform hand seals.
‘WAIT!’ a snake like voice yelled in his head. ‘Are you reviving him? What for. HE’S DEAD! HE’S HAD HIS CHANCE!’ Hayabusa shook his head, trying to shake it out. ‘Take him… take his body… take his scroll… take his eyes. It’s all there for you!’
“Grrr… NO!” he yelled out loud. He had began to wonder what this voice was. It began to chuckle in his head.
‘You’re weak, boy… too many feelings. We’ll change that…’ it said. Hayabusa performed his seals and his hands lit up with chakra, as he exerted life into Satyr, as Satyr had did for him not too long ago. When he could verify the life of Satyr, he would jump back, pulling Satyr’s body with him. He laid Satyr up against the wall and stayed low to order to see what would be happening with their bodies, in attempt to witness the power of his jutsu, reverting his Mangekyou Sharingan back to the Fully Awakened…
[354|709]

ACTIONS
(1) Hiraishin No Jutsu CD 200|SD 100
(2) Mangekyou Sharingan Activated CD 200| SD 100
(3) Amaterasu CD 450|SD 450 [1210- Def of the opponents= Dmg Attempt| 75 Dmg done every post afterwards]
(4) Life Transfer to Satyr

Health: 869[973]|973>BASE 769[861]
» Chakra: 9404[11473] [22%Item Bonus]|11473 > 11323>10623
» Stamina: 2040[2285]|2285 > 2220>1570
» Strength: 600 [672]
» Defense: 540 [605]
» Speed: 812[910] (Weights off)
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 100 %
» Bloodline Limit: Mangekyou Sharingan [13 Uses Left before Blind]
Vision Ability: 0/6
Copying Ability: 3/6
Genjutsu Ability: 3/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, Chakra Bijon, Genjutsu Reversal, Kyuubi Suppression, Hypnosis, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi
-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 100%[S Rank Jutsu Eligible]
» Martial Level: 41%[D Rank Taijutsu/Melee Eligible]
» Reaction: 58% [+ 15% Evasion]
» Wielding: 75%
» Hand Seal: 100% [6 Jutsu]
» Taijutsu: 100% [6 Moves]
» Resistance: 45% [- 45 % Ad-normal Dmg]

Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 am

so not only did you fucking give one line of fucking dialog which i basically cant do anything with, now you completely skip my turn? ive never seen so much disrespect towards a member before... seriously i'm pissed...))

Fuka looked at the guard and cocked her head to the side as the panting became heavier and the hunger began to get stronger. It was painfull but as the cloak covered her she began to feel pleasure instead. As the guardpulled out a spear from the ground she screamed in rage, she grabbed the spear hand and pulled the man towards her and smashed her fist into his face making his throat exposed. She savagely bit into the guards throat and ripped it open. As blood splattered her she started laughig as she ripped the spear out of the dying man’s grasp and impaled his heart with it. She continued laughing as she moved on towards the city. She was going to collect materials to use in her forge and she could not care less of who was in her way.

142/609
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Dante noticed this jutsu coming out of no where he wondered as to what the hell these guys had, he wasn’t expecting any of this at all in the slightest as they had just died and retorted to dust, ‘what kind of jutsu is this…’ he thought to himself before he heard Daichi give a unhappy growl, “it reminds me of a jutsu called Edo Tensai, it’s a pain in the ass to deal with but something is giving me a bad feeling about all this…” Daichi said as he stood beside Dante. The next part could be seen easily for him as he watched all three of them combine their jutsu’s and elements together, “this is not good…” Dante said as he turned to notice Satyr fall and Haya make his way over to their fallen friend, he flickers from where he was to over beside the small group although Daichi was there right beside Dante with his own speed to keep up.

“Haya this is getting to be a bad choice to fight here…” he said as he looked around, “my guess is that we should try and make it around these guys somehow--” he said before he felt a sudden rush of chakra, he turned to look over at where its coming from, he couldn’t see it but he could sense it and it felt evil… “There’s something else here with a monstrous Chakra right now…” he said before he turned back to the group, “lets find a way to deal with these guys!” Dante said looking over at Haya then to Satyr before he heard his two summons growl in agreement.

Entai heard the group coming at them and summoned up a large amount of chakra into his throat before Dante looked to everyone, “COVER YOUR EARS!” he said in desperation, as he clapped his hands over his ears before putting a pair of ear plugs into Satyr’s ears, the roar could still be heard like a very loud and crank blasted bass sitting next to the subwoofer. Entai had just unleashed a heavy roar that sent a Doton - Doryuudan at them that would screw them up although they would just stand back up in the end but Entai wanted to use that time for something, “if you guys can get them back down again I think I can possibly use my earth to conceal them in a body tight restricted space.” Entai said growling as he was started to get annoyed, Daichi just smirked and nodded “Entai I will assist you in this, we’ll double stack this on top of them to keep them pinned hopefully.” Daichi said.
444|1391
-----------------------------------------------------------
Actions
1. Body Flicker (takes up 2 actions) (114 CD)(45 SD)
2. --
3. Entai - Doton - (85 SD | 205 CD)(650 damage)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 584 / 521 [584] [+12%]
» Chakra: 2934 / 2690 [3551] [+32%|+200]
» Stamina: 1129 / 1120 [1254] [+12%]
» Nature Chakra: 0 / 0

» Strength: 543[608]
» Defense: 424[637] [+145]
» Speed: 679 [772] [+10]
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 100%
» Abilities: Copying Ability (Only Ninjutsu) | Able to see Barriers | Chakra Vision | Sight Genjutsus are Useless | Able to learn, Katon, Fuuton, Raiton, Doton Suiton and yin and yang Elements but must face a shinobi knowing them. Must be Jounin rank, can only learn the element by the opponent using it and it being in their first slot.
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 100%
» Taijutsu: 100%
» Nature Chakra Control: 10%
» Chakra Control: 71%

Daichi S-rank ---------------- 17 posts left

alth: 729 / 729
» Chakra: 3766 / 3766
» Stamina: 1568 / 1568

» Strength: 760
» Defense: 594
» Speed: 951

Entai A-rank ----------------- 15 posts left

Health: 625 / 625
» Chakra: 3023 / 3228
» Stamina: 1259 / 1344

» Strength: 652
» Defense: 509
» Speed: 815
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Back in the god tower the group of men all we’re busy getting everything prepped and ready before one of the mysterious figures looked up.

Mysterious figure 1: It seems like there’s an un-anticipated problem heading our way.

Mysterious figure 2: Jikuukage, it seems we may have to pull back after all, its taking longer then the anticipated time required to set this jutsu up.

Jikuukage: Don’t worry about them for now but yes it would be bad if they found out that we plan to bring the Juubi back from the moon and unleash it upon the world. (placing his hand on his chin he released the jutsu that was standing against Satyr, Haya, and Dante.) I’ve released the jutsu, lets get all this stuff back to the backup base.

Uchiha Shin: How are we going to get all of this all the way to the backup tower, its on the outskirts of the rock country.

Jikuukage just smiled and turned to one of the mysterious figures before nodding, the mysterious figure turned to the other before the started to pack up everything quickly.

Jikuukage: We’ll have to obtain the Kyuubi again at a later time when we’re all set and absolutely ready to get everything into motion, in the mean time we’ll have to figure out where some of the bijuu’s went in the mean time.

Uchiha Shin: That shouldn’t prove to hard to do should it?

Mysterious figure 2: Don’t be stupid, we have to find where they are roaming about, either that or find the jinchuriki that is running about the world with them sealed inside them.

Mysterious figure 1: Well it will take longer the next time to get the Juubi... sorry I mean your bijuu form back down Jikuukage.

Mysterious figure’s both finishing packing up all the stuff before the Jikuukage opened up a rift grabbing all the coffins then all the gear as well before he closed the rift momentarily.

Jikuukage: I will see you all at the secondary tower, remember we have approximately two to three months before we can do this again, we need to be set up and sure that this will all go according to plan! (opening the rift again he gave all three of the men a stern look before he turned to Uchiha Shin who walked into the riff again before the both of them vanished.

Mysterious figure 1: Do you suppose it was a good idea to find him and help him?

Mysterious figure 2: Yes, but for now we must do as he says, lets released the Kyuubi while we’re making progress, can you item seal him for the time being?

Mysterious figure 1: yes but it wont last long, I’m afraid my sealing abilities are not that great.

The Mysterious figures both grab the kyuubi into a gem before they make their way out of the tower detonating the area they we’re working in causing a large amount of smoke to rush out the window once it smashed.

The three bodies that we’re facing the three men dropped into ash and returned to their coffins in full body form again back to sleep.

Random civilian: Look! up in the sky, there smoke coming out from the tower!

another civilian: whats going on!?

Female civilian: this was a waste of our time...

all of the civilians agreeing they all turned and went back about their day, the gates being unlocked and the borders free again, everyone went about their business a bit sour at what had just happened.

[Seeing as things didn't go as they we're thought to go you all have 1 post left before the saga ends thank you for participating and sorry for the suddenly issues causing this saga to end.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan   The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Legend - Rise of the Goseigan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next