Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Left_bar_bleue116/200B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Withso many things had gone on with in his life as of late, Hayabusa had decided tofume some of this anger off.
“Yuki…”Hayabsua said to himself, as he began to walk on the outskirts of the village.That is what he was told by Kurix… that was the name. He was told to go to Yuki’sgrandfather if he wanted to find Yuki, and that is what Hayabusa was going todo.
Doingso, he knocked on the door of the grandfather’s and awaited his presence at thedoor. Hayabusa waited, patiently.
[95|95]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Left_bar_bleue18/200B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Opening the door and yawning an old man came shaking and showing his teeth to the young man behind his door. Taking a glance at him he shook his head and said, "What ye want with thou? Can't ye understand thou must get sleep aye?"
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Left_bar_bleue116/200B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:18 pm

“Manypardons, sir.” Hayabusa bowed in respect towards the man. “I don’t want to takeup to much of your time. I am here about your grandson, Yuuki. He told anapprentice of mine to contact you when he wants to talk to him… well… fight himagain. I just need to talk to him. If you can please point me in that direction…”Hayabusa said, trying to be respectful as possible, whether he’d be angry atthe world right now or not…
[83|178]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Left_bar_bleue18/200B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Sighing that old man turned away from the young lad saying, " I haven't seen my grandson since the time my old house was blown up. I remember walking up the hill there after a large explosion. But after which I noticed a figure and him leaving in a black void of some after that i have no idea. But here take this it's an old profile of him. It's something i got from his teacher long ago."

Reading the profile stated
His Element was Katon however it's unsure if that's changed or not.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm

“Doyou have absolutely any idea how I could go about finding him? I really need totalk to him. Do not be alarmed… for the record I am not hunting him for thebounty on his head… more of the knowledge that is within it. Any bit ofinformation will help…” he said.
[54|232
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

"That boy is troubled...he only talks to his blood however his family has passed away only leaving me. But even myself i know when my time is coming. As for that young boy he feels as though time can be stopped and reversed...it's unsure how he'd come across this knowledge but it's not my business to know of this....you can try looking by the river side he sometimes plays around there for some odd reason when he was younger talking to something but i was never sure what it was."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Hayabusahad slightly bowed, somewhat furious on the inside. Something in him… a sparkof insanity, wanted to take the head off of the senile old man. But he smiled.His self control was still intact.
“Thankyou so very much…” Hayabusa said.. Hayabusa had turned and broke into a flockof crows, using Shushin No Jutsu. The crows flew to a tree at this riversidethat the old man was talking about. Hayabusa took a tag out of his pocket,putting it down on the branch securely. He took out his ANBU mask and placed iton his face, and he jumped down, dropping the baskets with his puppets in them.He walked out to the river and performed a few seals to himself, and keptchakra in his feet to keep him afloat. He walked delicately along, looking upand down the riverbank for any movement.
Perhapsthis boy would take the opportunity to take Hayabusa out if he knew he was anANBU member.
[167|399]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Soon voices could be heard from a far, "I don't get it why do i have to deal with this it seems boring if anything...i mean finding a stupid place to help you out why?" Then a dark voice came saying, "Boring for you yes...but understand finding this place will allow one to understand not just the world but time and space itself." Yuuki sighed saying, "Yeah yeah you always repeat the same thing never giving me a straight answer."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Hayabusacontinued to get closer and closer to the voices in which were conversing theideas of controlling and understand Time and Space. It was quite intriguing.Hayabusa got closer, usually which would be in a stealthy manner, but he was inno mood for sneaking around. He continued on, out in the opening of the water,until he could be seen. He took his mask off… it seemed as though there weretwo of them by the sounds of it. That changes circumstances…
Hayabusaapproached, and he made sure his presence was known by being in the open. Heeven yelled.
“Yuuki…my apologies to interrupt, but I need a word with you…” Hayabusa said. He hadhoped things could go smoothly… and that this guy wouldn’t piss him off…
[131|530]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

As Yuuki heard his name he turned having the shadow looking over as well with a strange doujutsu as well and was puzzled by this. The figure smiled elsewhere saying, "Interesting...seems not all is lost after all...Yuuki continue your mission...I have something else to take care off." Vanishing from sight Yuuki turned looking saying, "Oh yeah what do you want..."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

“Youhave information on Uchiha Shin… and I want it. Obviously, so does the rest ofthe village. I am willing to let you go… as if I have never seen you. All Iwant is the information. If you give me a hard time… which I beg you don’t… youwon’t complete that mission…” Hayabusa said, intrigued by the other man whomvanished. His eyes were something he had never seen before, but right now, hewas so close to the truth that he could literally taste it.
“So?”
[90|620]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Laughing insanely he looked over at the figure saying, "Information...about Uchiha Shin...that's funny!" Shaking his head and becoming serious saying, "What ever information i HAD it's long gone the boss made sure of it. In order to keep some secret of what ever the hell he knew. All i can tell you is i was a Missing nin from Konoha. I was known for a lot but in the end i was stopped by some kid name Kurix...and after that a figure took me a way. It seemed like a day that i was gone but after which i found out 3 weeks passed and i was already on my own again. But i remember always coming here talking to a figure only to find out it was the same person that took me away. So if anything your beset bet now is to find him. Sorry i cannot help you but it would have been nice." Placing his hands in his pocket the young man sat down and laid down on the ground relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Hayabusahad activated his Sharingan and looked at the boy. He would wait until helooked into his eyes and attempt to cast Hypnosis.
“Ifyou have any sort of recollection, it would be wisest if you would tell me now…”Hayabusa said. “If not… then I suppose I am sorry for wasting your time…however I am quite entertained… who was that man and what is that mission hespoke of?” Hayabusa asked him.
[75|695]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Looking at his eyes he blinked for a moment and fell under a weird daze. Only to weve back and forth standing up. The man fell to his knees saying, "I have no recollection of the sort only what i said...the man is unknown to me i call him the shadow of time...for he appears whenever...he's looking for something...that allows him to control or create some domain..." The man couldn't move but was soon released as the figure appeared reversing the hypnosis away from Yuuki. "how interesting...i was right...you are like Shin...no matter if anything you'll be of no use to me still." Yuuki fell on the ground head first. As the shadow figured continued looking over at Hayabusa.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Hayabusa’seye just twitched at this. What was it that this man possessed that gave himthat ability to do so?
“Ohyea?” Hayabusa asked with a somewhat sarcastic interest. “Fondle the details ofour similarities, if you will, Shadow of Time…” he said. This man was nothingto be reckoned with… he could simply tell by the way he stood… by the power hepossessed… by the look in this eye he had never seen. His three tomoe rotatedaround and connected with his pupil, pigmenting his crimson red eyes to hisMangekyou Sharingan.
“Ifyou have no objections… I wouldn’t mind having a little bit of knowledge on theman. No leaks through the village… I just need to know the truth… I feel thatthere is something being hidden from me. Something bigger. I want it to berevealed to me. Is that… possible?” Hayabusa asked him.
[150|845]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Tilting his head he smiled saying, "your...rather interesting...however for that eye of yours to be true you must have my blood of the past...but...jitsuzai (existence)." Walking on to the gravel he looked at the young male again and said lightly, "This will be a one time thing if you can live then maybe we'll meet again."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Hayabusatilted his head.
“Yourblood of the past, eh?” Hayabusa asked. The man approached him. He took in adeep breath, for he felt something was now about to happen. He kept his eyesfixed on the other Doujutsu… it was none he had never seen before. And it wasn’tquite the Rinnegan that he had read about in the Temple… they were justripples. This had more…
“Ifit helps me know what I need to know… then…” Hayabusa relaxed his arms,physically unguarding himself, but staying mentally prepared.
[91|936]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Thinking about it sightly he was too late to be on his guard mentally as the man was already within his mind having a set world in nothing but a piece of land and darkness all around. "Tell me something...you've obtained something that is rare but not completed all the way...if you think that you were set for my mind tricks guess what....you're sadly mistaken for mine go over the ones known as Tsukiyomi...for it's known as...Kagenmi...(Past,Present and Future)." Showing flashes of his life as a child the man was within them slashing his life at birth, at his present state and at old age. Only to have it all become somewhat real to Hayabusa it reverted back to having the shadow standing in his same spot. "Now...that your existence have been erased...you'll no longer hunt for me for a while." Snapping his fingers released Hayabusa from the images having the man waiting still for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 pm

‘Curiousas to how he knows I possess Tsukiyomi… I only just got it…’ he began to thinkto himself, before he was caught up in the hypnotizing domain in which was alltoo familiar. He looked on as he was killed as a child, as an old man, as atwenty year old Jounin. It all happened so fast and emotionlessly. It leftHayabusa’s body in a stun. He stood there in front of the man.
“I…I’m… dead?” Hayabusa began to ramble on. “I don’t exist?” Hayabusa lookedaround… “But… I can feel… I can taste. I can see…” Hayabusa had actuallybelieved he did not exist at first. He looked at his own two hands. He then bithis finger. Blood came out. He shook his head, before looking up at the man.
“That…was magnificent.” Hayabusa said. “What… art.” Hayabusa shook his head. “But Idid not come here to be mentally violated, no violated in its own…” Hayabusasaid, somewhat still disoriented by what happened, and how it could happen to awarrior such as himself. “The truth about Uchiha Shin…”
[186|1112]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

"The truth shall come soon...for now...Uchiha Hayabusa...i've understood something more then you'll ever know..." Pointing to him the man said softly, "Fusonzai" Having a smirk on his face Hayabusa was stuck again in another genjutsu as he was slowly being erased from time itself which left the man turning around and opening a dark portal of some kind and vanishing before saying, "I won't use all my techniques on you...for killing you and this entire world is the job of my other half. I'll give you a hint though...Shine down on the world through the sunny days but shine down on the world through the nightly days. shall release and burn the world creating anew...existence with in it.." The man vanished leaving Hayabusa to face the genjutsu once more and leaving Yuuki on the ground still out.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Thereagain, Hayabusa had been mentally destroyed, but this time, when he thought theeffect could be easier to deal with the second time through, they were tentimes worse than before. When he was released eventually, Hayabusa had beenjust as paranoid as he was before. It took him minutes to realize he was existent,and even then, he questioned it. Holding his head, and releasing his Sharingan,Hayabusa held his head. He began to have a headache. But the knowledge heacquired and experience may come in handy. But what the man said left him inconfusion and wonder… and upsettingly excitement. Hayabusa looked at Yuki.
“You…would have been free to go…” Hayabusa said. “You were nothing more than a lastresort before I do what must be done…” Hayabusa said. He turned away. He bithis finger, performed seals, and slammed his hand on the ground. Before himwere his puppets.
‘Howdid he know my name…’ Hayabusa wondered. He put his mask on and strapped hispuppets on. He pocketed the unused Hiraishin tag. He performed a few hand sealsto erase Yuki’s memory of him before picking him up.
“Butyou are free money laying on the ground… I’m going to pick you up.” Hayabusasaid. “And you’ll break out anyhow… we both win…” Hayabusa threw him over hisarm and walked back towards the village…
[232|1344]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha   B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha Empty

Back to top Go down

B-Rank: Yuuki of Konoha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Missing - Nins-
Jump to: