Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Left_bar_bleue116/200Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty
PostSubject: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:26 am

Hayabusa had made it back from Oto and doing his tests as he warped back to Konoha. Hayabusa had news to tell Dante… or perhaps more than tell, but show. But he needed somebody’s help… somebody who would help him find the jutsu that he required. As he walked back out of his apartment with no puppets what so ever, Hayabusa had activated his sharing an, seeing as now it was dark, and he was not sure whether or not he was being watched. His Sharingan had picked up a hint of chakra, very familiar, about to cross the wall.
As the being looked behind him to say words to nobody, Hayabusa slightly caught a glimpse of his face. ‘Satyr?’ Hayabusa asked himself in his head. He performed a seal and then, immediately, he warped to another section of Fire Country, in the forest on the other side, to Satyr’s tag. It had to be him.
“Where are we headed?” Hayabusa asked as he appeared behind Satyr…
[167|167]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Left_bar_bleue20/200Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 am

Satyr was surprised to hear someone's voice that was familiar to him at this present time. He had just abandoned the village after all, and was likely being hunted. The voice he heard behind him was definately Hayabusa's, another of his own clan. The village would surely not trust him to take him back as they were both of the same clan, and besides, he believed Hayabusa to be a person who would put the clan above the village, and after all he didn't much like konoha either. He turned around, speaking slowly "Hayabusa... I wasn't expecting to see you here, I had forgotten I even had one of your tags. I have just abandoned the village, after taking the 1 thing they had left to give me. What brings you out here?"

133|133
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Left_bar_bleue116/200Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 am

Hayabusa had taken another tag out of his pouch and held it out to Satyr, taking his Sharingan off before Satyr could see his Mangekyou. That would remain a secret until they would battle or get caught in a bad situation. He had to keep his tricks up the sleeve when he fought Satyr. It became their tradition.
“Ah… that is what brings me here. I seen you sneak out… curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back. So…” Hayabusa walked closer. “What is this… item… you have?” Hayabusa asked him with a slight smirk.
[95|262]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Left_bar_bleue20/200Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 am

Satyr smiled and felt relieved as well. He had known Hayabusa to be one who would help him out, he took the tag, and placed it in his backpack, at the same time as pulling out the kinjutsu scroll he had recently taken. He had only had a brief time to look through the scroll itself, and on his way out of konoha one had particularly struck him of interest, and he believed that he would be able to pull it off if needed. "This my friend, is the kinjutsu scroll of konoha. And the jutsu I found most interesting, is a certain Innaaraifu Jouyo no Jutsu, the life transfer technique. I propose we make a pact, between Uchiha's. To keep our clan legacy alive. If either of us, or any of our clan who follow our ideals, dies, then we bring them back to life with this. And eventually, I would like to find a jutsu than can make us become immortal beings in our own right, but that might take some time. Then, we can control this world to our own ends, from the shadows. What do you say?"

191|324
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 am

Hayabusa’s eyes widened for a moment.
“You… You don’t! I need that jutsu so bad!” Hayabusa slightly bowed to Satyr, further than he had even bowed to the Hokage. “Agreed. But since we are making this little pact… that MIGHT exclude Shin…” he said, emphasizing the might because he was not too sure if Shin was truly the evil being people make him out to be. “… I have something for you as well… if I can take a nice little peak at that jutsu…” Hayabusa had bit his finger and performed a few seals, slamming his hand to the ground.
His White Snake Book had appeared there on the ground. He picked it up and held it up, smirking.
“This book… very dear to me… holds the jutsu and knowledge of Orochimaru of the Third Shinobi War. I’m sure you heard of him. Well…” Hayabusa had opened the book. “I have Edo Tensei here… which I know for a fact is in your scroll there. And then I have Fushi Tensei… the ability to move your soul into another’s the moment they die. This keeps your soul in the living realm… very costly but very useful… your pick.” Hayabusa said, holding the book.
[204|466]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 am

Meeting Hayabusa here was turning out to be a very useful thing for the both of them it seemed. Fushi Tensei was just the jutsu he was after for him to become immortal in the way he wanted. No longer would his legacy be held by the short parameters of just the one body, now he would become timeless. “Edo Tensei, while a very good jutsu on its own, I could easily learn myself if I ever need it. That technique of Orochimaru’s, Fushi Tensei, I would happily trade out knowledge for that, as that was just what I was searching for.” He walked forward slowly, not wanting to alarm Hayabusa by coming too close to his precious book, and leaned forward to read about the jutsu, letting Hayabusa keep hold of it, while at the same time holding out his own scroll on the section of the life transfer technique, so that Hayabusa could read that.

157|481
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 am

Hayabusa had squinted to be able to see the scroll, as he held up the page with the Fushi Tensei description on it. Hayabusa skipped the description of the Life Transfer, since he had studied all about it during his era of Sasori studies, where Elder Chiyo had created it to animate puppets of Sasori’s parents. He figured that he could do the same to some puppets to give them some form of life.
He looked at only the seals and chakra positive and negative amounts that needed to be distributed. Within his body, he did as it described. He looked away from the scroll and looked at his hands. The medical chakra pouring from I had a bolder color to its aura as well as it felt more powerful… and draining. Hayabusa had stopped and looked back up to Satyr.
“I believe I am done…” Hayabusa said as he had looked up into the sky for something. He seen a crow and he extended his chakra up to the bird, grabbing it and manipulating it to fly down and hit a tree. It died. He waited for Satyr to finish reading before he closed the book, put it away, and went to the crow. He put his hand on it and, indeed, the crow had return. Granted, it died due to bleeding internally immediately after, but Hayabusa had been successful.
“Grand…” Hayabusa stood up. “I know a thing or two about this jutsu. And I have plans to help someone of our clan… Dante… I don’t know if you know him. I ran blood tests on him and… well.. His Sharingan is dormant because his eyes are meant for something else. It is achieved almost the same as Mangekyou Sharingan is achieved. Will you be willing to help me make this come true?” Hayabusa asked him.
[307|773]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 am

While Hayabusa was reading the seals required for the life transfer technique, Satyr was reading on the Fushi tensei, it would first bring him into another realm, inside another’s body, where that persons soul was kept. Then it would allow him to absorb it and replace it with his own, having his soul control that body. It sounded interesting indeed, and giving him the ability of immortality at the same time. He wondered briefly what other jutsu Hayabusa might know of that could help him out, but he decided that now was not the time. After committing the hand seals to memory, he took a step back to show he was done and after seeing that Hayabusa was also done he rolled the scroll back up and placed it within his backpack. “Dante… yes I know him, though only of recent. And you can count upon me to make sure that comes true.”

153|634
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 am

Hayabusa smirked and nodded.
“Well then… we will be putting this Life Transfer jutsu to the test then.” Hayabusa said. He looked around in the forest. It was relatively dark. “How about you go ahead and hide around here. You will know when you need to show your face.” Hayabusa said as he smirked. He would wait for him to go into some type of hiding place and wait. He would then take an ANBU mask out of his sleeve, but this one is with the eyes punched out. He just looked at it for a moment. He sighed and hoped that all went well, as he put the mask onto his face and the shade covered his normal eyes, but if they were to go Sharingan, they would be visible then…
[132|905]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

At Hayabusa’s suggestion, Satyr went and found himself a nice hiding spot, as he intended to make good on his promise. He was not entirely sure what he would need to do but he felt that he would know when the time came. He went up into the trees some distance away, and activated his sharingan so that he could see the chakra flowing through hayabusa. Even though he was out of direct sight he planned to watch what would happen.

81|715
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}   Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr} Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Bond...{Hayabusa|Satyr}
Page 1 of 1