Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue20/200A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 am

After finishing his fight with Zero, Satyr decided that he would take the mountain path back into the village, to find out what was happening in the world, and also to see if he could find anything interesting. The path itself was windy, and being in the middle of winter, there was much snow, but for Satyr it was still easy enough to traverse. Before very long the village was in sight, and he once again went through the main gates, showed his passport to the guards, and entered. 'Before long, I wont need such methods to go places I want to' he thought to himself, knowing that with his recent training he was already increasing in strength, but still not enough to do what he wanted. What he wanted was to be known, and to be feared. Once he had managed that, he would be able to go about what he truely wanted, finding the most entertaining battles, and slaying his foes, that is what he had decided his life was for.

173|173
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Hayabusahad earlier on in the morning awoke in his new apartment with only a bed. Hedidn’t mind, for he didn’t plan on staying there too much. It was justsomewhere to stay while he was here in Kumo. After the shower and gathering ofweights and a katana, Hayabusa had set out to work on a new jutsu… one in whichhe could call his own.
Currently,he had stood out in the middle of a river that had been right inside the gatesto the left. Not many would notice him, except for the occasional glares hewould get while he trained in order to master a jutsu that had come to mind.
Hestood in the river and performed handseals, shooting a jet of water from hishands. He wanted to become fluent in shooting chakra from his hands, for thatis what this idea required. He then took in a deep breath and did the same, butthis time, he shot out a huge flamethrower like flame that diminished 10 feetwithin the water. It was big enough at first to have startled anybody nearby.He stopped and looked around.
“I’mjust training… can I have my face back?” he asked to those staring at him. Theylooked away rolling their eyes. He looked back forward preparing to attempt itagain…
[226|226]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue20/200A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 pm

As he was wondering through the gates, Satyr heard the familiar sound of a sudden gush of flame, and to his left he could see the orange glow left by fire. This on its own seemed to excite him, as most people here did not posses the ability to use fire jutsu’s like he could. He decided that he would wander over towards where it came from, and see who was causing it. Perhaps it would be someone he would find interesting. As he got closer to the river where the flame had come from, he recognised the person. Satyr was approaching from the direction that he was facing against, and rather than call out to make him aware of his presence, he instead blew a katon goukakyuu no jutsu directly into the sky, which was sure to get his attention for a number of reasons.

146|319
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Assoon as Hayabusa had heard another gushing of fire behind him, which wasdefinitely not set off by him, Hayabusa had turned around quickly with hisSharingan activated and had began hand seals to push water into an oncomingfire jutsu, only to realize that it was shot into the sky. Hayabusa’s eyesfollowed it all the way up to the sky. He looked back at the face of hisdistant cousin, Uchiha Satyr. He reverted his Sharingan.
“Idon’t know many here, Satyr… if I didn’t know any better than to relax inanother man’s country, I would have rushed in and taken your head off.”Hayabusa said, standing from attention and at ease. He walked up to Satyrslowly. “Why are you here in Kumo?” he asked, looking around. He had hoped thatpeople wouldn’t think two Leaf Ninja in Kumo together was a invasion, of thetwo of them would have hell trying to fighting off some people…
[162|388]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Satyr gave a wide smile, before replying "I have faith in your ability to recognise one of your own before you kill him. Im in kumo... for a few reasons. Mainly a change of scenery away from konoha to train within." After saying that he looked around and over both of his shoulders, and took note of the people watching them. It appeared that they were mostly harmless though, with just a new shinobi, who seemed generally uninterested in what they were doing now that it appeared that they were not about to start a fight, and so he looked back to Hayabusa. "It's been a while... so what brings you to this far corner of the world?"

118|473
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 pm

“Well…for one, it’s just a hop, skip, and jump away. I figured since I am Jounin Imay as well do some traveling. And I had recently finished an S Rank missionthat led me here. I’m in no rush to get back to Konoha. Currently, there is notmuch left for me there.” He said. He began to walk off the water towards apublic bench so that he could meditate his chakra into his arm in attempt topractice generating a new jutsu.
“UnfortunatelyI haven’t run into many interesting people here in Kumo. All that there istruly is Ryukatsu… I don’t know if you remember him or not… from the Chuuninexams.” He said. “Should have just gone to Kiri. That’s where real actionoccurs.” He said out loud as it began to seem as though he was talking tohimself. “Anybody interesting you know of out here? I’m beginning to feel asthough I need a challenge.”
[163|551]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

"An S-ranked eyy, some one's been getting pretty important lately from the sounds of things. And I have to agree with you on konoha, it is a dead end village for people who cant think for themselves. Very soon there wont be any thing left for even me. And I can remember Ryukatsu vaguely, at the time we were both the underdogs of the chuunin exams." he replied. At hearing kiri, he gave it some thought, he knew of no one from there, nor had he visited it. Maybe he would go their once he had finished in Kumo. "What's so great about kiri?" he asked after some time. Then carried on saying "And I only really know one other person here, Raikou Zero, who was also in the chuunin exams. He's who I've been training with, im sure he would be up for a match, knowing how he likes to test out his abilities."

155|592
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 pm

“Zero, eh?” Hayabusa said. “Hmmm… that name rings a bell… not by much but…” Hayabusa was pushed into deep thought. “Regardless… where could I find this guy?” Hayabusa asked. “Kiri… one of the most dangerous places out there. Did you know that, in tradition, in order to graduate for Kiri, you have to survive fighting all of your classmates? It’s kill or be killed there… or give up ever being a shinobi. That’s why population is so low, yet they are some of the most fearsome.”
Hayabusa had sighed. He was beginning to get bored. He held his hands on his lap, palm up, and attempted to keep a stabilized ball of chakra above it. He couldn’t wait to have done made this technique.
“I’m working on a new jutsu.” he said. He looked at Satyr. “Maybe you will be the first to witness it in action.” he smirked.
[149|700]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

"Zero, I left him just this morning, he should still be in the lightning country, regardless of what may of happened. His exact where about are unknown to me though. You could try the Raikou clan's residence, it is probable that you can find him there." Satyr observed Hayabusa's jutsu comming into form, but couldn't really tell what he was trying to achieve with it as of yet. "I was aware of that tradition, but had heard it had fallen out of practice, clearly there most recent kage believes that method works, and I can see why. Only the best survive, leaving them a small but efficient force, costs down, skill up. Sounds wonderful, perhaps I should give it a visit, im sure that I would fit right in."
After leaving Hayabusa to concentrate on his jutsu, he decided to ask "What is this jutsu your planning?, what are you trying to achieve from it?"

157|747
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 pm

“I wouldn’t know exactly how to explain what I am attempting to do right now. I guess I would say I am trying to control fire. Fire is known as the uncontrollable element. I want to prove nature wrong. I want fire to act wild within my constraints… which would be made by chakra. Before I can make chakra control fire, I have to make sure I can control the chakra flawlessly. Any suggestions?” Hayabusa asked him.
[77|777]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm

"Ahhh I see what you mean, that would be good indeed. As for how to go about doing that, rather than just completely wild, maybe try visualising patterns on the ground for the fire to run across? That way its almost like your aiming it at a certain point. Im not too sure, i've never tried anything too complex as far as jutsu's go. But if you do crack this one, be sure to show me how its done." After giving that suggestion, he paused for a while, allowing Hayabusa to try anything out. Then thought to himself, maybe I could get him to teach me other things as well, after all, we are clan members and distant relatives. "You said you had little to do, how would you like to stick around with me for a while?"

138|885
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Hayabusa held his hand out, visualizing the ball of chakra in his hand. Within the core of the chakra ball, Hayabusa had ignited a small flame. It stayed small.
“Wow…” he said to himself as he envisioned the ball getting bigger. It did so, rather slowly, until it hit the spherical barrier of chakra he made. It stopped. “Good advice. Now… just have to find something to do with this. All it can do currently is burn a fish for dinner…” he said. He raised his hand to the sky and release the barrier, and the flame exploded into nothing.
“Where is it that I am sticking around for?” Hayabusa asked him. It was true he had little to do, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t find something to do.
[130|907]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Satyr observed Hayabusa's technique, and was impressed by his level of control, and speed of improvement. "Theres nothing directly in it for you, other than gives you something to do. But it will gain you a valuable ally, and being kin and all, dont you believe that we should be allies? I think it makes sense that us Uchiha stick together, and im sure together there is nothing we can not achieve. Think it over, im sure you will be able to find me no problem, knowing your skills." After saying that, he turned around, and started to walk away, but slowly enough so that he could easily hear anything he might say to him.

115|1000
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

“Hmmm…” Hayabusa stood up. “Well then, I suggest you take this before you go.” Hayabusa said. He took a Hiraishin tag out of his pocket. “Keep this with you, wherever you don’t mind me going. I’m sure you remember the Thunder God technique I know, therefore… no matter where you are I can immediately transport there. Technically I will be sticking with you. I will check in every now and then… where are you headed now anyhow?” Hayabusa as he attempted to hand the tag to Satyr. “After I go meet this Zero character, and go train with Ryukatsu, I will probably go back to Konoha, just to check back… regardless… I suppose we shall see each other soon, hmmm?” Hayabusa said with a grin before he turned around and prepared to walk back to the river and continue his training.
[141|1048]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Satyr turned back around, and accepted his offerring of the tag. "Ahh I remember that technique well. Feel free to come find me whenever you need to. Good luck in finding those who you wish to see. And im sure we shall see each other again soon. First I will go to Kirigakure, then I shall go back to konoha. If konoha sound a head hunt for me, be sure to call it off will you? Tell them im in the middle of something that might help out greatly, but cant send word of it right now. That will be sure to keep them off my back. Till next time." he then turned around again and went back into kumo.

120|1120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]   A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa] Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Uchiha's [Satyr|Hayabusa]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: