Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Hayabusahad dropped Yuki off at the prison cells and had decided there was nothing morefor him here in Konoha. His grandfather and his cousin were both dead. Hayabusawas going to go through with it… he went to his apartment to drop his puppetsand left.
Hayabusawalked to the Kage Mansion and walked through the halls with his ANBU maskstill on. He began to knock on the door, until he realized, he was ANBU. Eventhough he was not reporting a mission, the consequences were not nearly asharsh as what Hayabusa had in his mind for what he could possibly do. He openedthe door without knocking.
“LordHokage… a private word?” he said, slightly bowing. He had clearly thought outso many strategies to get what he wanted…
[134|134]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue18/200The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Yawning the Hokage looked over at the ANBU member saying lightly, "Yes can i help you in anyway?" Leaning back on his chair the man awaited to see the reaction from the ANBU as well as wondered what he wanted with him this time of day.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:25 pm

“There has been word the Yuki… the accomplice of Uchiha Shin, had been captured. The man that had captured him… well… he got the information he wanted out of him, and killed him.” Hayabusa looked upon the Hokage to see his reaction while he called his bluff.
“Uchiha Hayabusa… I just figured that would be something that you would want reported to you…” he said, observing him very carefully.
[68|202]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue18/200The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Shrugging to the information given to him the Hokage looked back at his papers saying, "If anything that's none of my problems with this because for one it's the job of a Hunter- nin to truly deal with those missing nins. ANBU are the same however i rather have you sneak into a country and collect information known in that country. Uchiha Shin is someone to worry about but he hasn't used the Bijuu for anything at all thus there is nothing truly to worry about at the moment. Now if you don't mind...please excuse yourself for the man that took Yuki may of had his reasons on killing him as well." Hokage stood up and looked out the window yawning lightly before turning to look at the road of people.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 pm

“If you don’t mind me asking, Lord Hokage… is the information that Uchiha Hayabusa holds something that can cause something of some sort of a problem? Should we terminate his contract with ANBU or take any action on this?” Hayabusa asked, activating his Mangekyou Sharingan through his eyeless mask as the Hokage stared out the window. Obviously the information on Shin was very crucial, seeing as Yuki’s memory was erased. He was taking too much of a gamble just asking questions, and he may have to attempt to force answers out of him…
[93|295]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Yawning the Hokage waved his hands saying, "No...he's no threat to us so please leave."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Hayabusa sighed. He stepped up to the Hokage and took his masked off, putting it in his pocket.
“Not until you tell me the truth…” Hayabusa said. “I… need to know where I should be heading in my life. Give me the truth. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!” Hayabusa yelled with that evilness that he had shown Dante not too long ago had began to emerge, with snakes beginning to crawl down his arm.
[73|368]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 pm

The Hokage stayed facing the window saying, "You should find your own path however it seems you've reached the goal all on your own. Now...before i'm forced to kill you i wish for you to leave as i stated before." The hokage seemed to be very well calm about the situation but telling the truth to the young boy was not the time nor the place.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:21 pm

“Well then… you will just be forced to kill me, Mr. Hokage.” he began. “Or… perhaps a trade of information… we can avoid blood shed here. You tell me what I want to know, and I tell you what I know of the Doujutsu…” he paused for a moment. “Goseigan…” Hayabusa said, hoping that this type of information would be quite useful to the Hokage, then Hayabusa could know the truth. He waited.
[73|441]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Blinking while looking out the window, "Goseigan...what are you trying to pull there is no such thing as a doujutsu the world has never seen or even heard of that kind of doujutsu. You are trying to trick me into getting information son you are sadly mistaken. The world has only three one that is a legend and the other two of which you are in control of and then the Hyuuga's bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Hayabusa smirked. He took a deep breath. His evilness seemed to have calmed down a little bit. The snakes crawled back up.
“Hmmm… so its clear you are hiding something…” Hayabusa said to him. “An untrustworthy Hokage…” Hayabusa shook his head. He took off his headband and slashed it with a kunai, throwing it on the Hokage’s desk.
“You are going to wish you listened… wish you bargained… naiive fools, the two of us. Something is coming… and you are going to regret it. Be warned, old man. When the coming happens… I will be sure to let it be known that I told you so.” Hayabusa reverted his Sharingan. He turned away, readying to leave. “I will get the truth. Whether it be from you, or from him…” he said. He opened the door.
“Oh yea… for that bounty you might place on my head… you might want to throw in that I killed Lydeck Nythyia.” He stormed out, slamming the door behind him. He would walk now, continuing on towards the village gates, waiting for someone to attack. And if nobody did, Hayabusa would be free from Konoha… onward towards a new land… Rain…
[196|537]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Holding his hands behind his back he heard the sound of the headband hitting the desk and the Hokage stood as the man stormed out of the office. The Hokage wasn't going to send anyone after him just smiled saying, "Amazing how this man can use idle threats on me but not have the guts to face me...sad truly but no matter i wouldn't have time for him either way. I must work on getting things done." Soon guards walked in looking over at the Hokage asking what had happen, Answering softly, "Don't worry about it...it's times like these that make me happy i can deal with small pest like that." Waving his hands they vanished to deal with the matter some other time only having the Hokage continue working on his papers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}   The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Will Be Mine... {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1