Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Their Will... {Hayabusa}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Their Will... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200Their Will... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Their Will... {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Hayabusawalked, slumped over with the body of Nythyia over his arm. His eyes burned,almost like when he first unlocked Sharingan. However, it burned way moreintensely. Perhaps ten times as more. He could hardly keep his eyes open. Therewas no way this could be from tears. Tears would never burn this much. Hecontinued walking until he finally made it to the gates. There was nobodythere, and he did not yet want to be seen. Hence forth, he performed a few handseals and both he, and the puppet of Nythyia, broke into a flock of crows.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Their Will... {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200Their Will... {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Flyingacross the sky they went, before the submerged down to the earth in front ofthe Lydeck Clan house. Hayabusa was distraught… not only did he lose hiscousin, but he lost his grandfather today. He had looked ahead in the clanhouse. He walked up to the house and began to knock on it. He was stopped by avoice to the side of him.
“Don’t…”it said. Hayabusa widened his eyes, thinking it was Nythyia. How could this bepossible? He stabbed him in the heart and drained every ounce of his blood intohis own tubes…
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Heturned around, and he realized it was his uncle, Nythyia’s father. He lookedstartled for a moment.
“Un…Uncle…” he began to speak, but his uncle put his hand up, putting him to anabrupt halt.
“Nothere…” he walked up to him and they vanished. It seemed as though he had usedShushin No Jutsu and took Hayabusa back to his own home in the Uchiha complex.He looked at the ground and where there were once blood tracks, there wasnothing but dirt, as it were before Hayabusa left to another country. Hefollowed his uncle inside.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Helooked around his house… the blood was completely cleaned. The body of hisgrandfather was nowhere to be found. Hayabusa looked at his uncle.
“Whatis going on here?” Hayabusa asked, looking at his uncle. “What happened toeverything? All of the evidence?” he asked.
“Icleaned it up..” his uncle said.
“YOUDID WHAT!?!?” Hayabusa yelled, throwing Nythyia’s body on the ground and puthis hand on his katana. “YOU TRYING TO SET ME UP!? GET ME ARRESTED!? YOUPLANNED THIS DIDN’T YOU!” he began yelling. His uncle just stood there, calm. “SAYSOMETHING BEFORE I KILL YOU!”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:42 pm

“Just…stop…” he said. He pulled out a scroll and handed it to Hayabusa. He turned towalk to the door, as he looked at the body of his son there on the ground. Heclosed his eyes and looked away, clenching his own fists. He walked to the doorand opened it.
“Readit… and… well… be careful… and be prepared…” he said, before walking out andclosing the door. Hayabusa just looked stunned. What the hell was going onhere? He even left Nythyia’s body here… the body of his own son, there on thefloor of Hayabusa’s.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Hayabusa re read the paper one more time. He shook his head and placed the paper back down. He looked at Nythyia’s body on his floor. He picked him up and laid him on the couch. His eyes were still open. He shook his head and closed them, using his fingers. He stood up and walked out of the door. Closing it behind him, he looked up toward the center temple that was visible from he door step. All of a sudden a shot of pain went through his eyes. He covered them.
“What the hell is going on with me…” he said to himself.
105/706
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 pm

He looked back up to the air, blinking to see if he could not get his vision working without light sensitivity. He began walking towards the temple, just running things through his mind. He tried to shake all of it out as he went into the temple and looked up at the bountiful books that had sat there, laid on shelves. Uchiha may have been cold-blooded, but they have a great sense of preserving knowledge. He even considered taking some of this knowledge if he ever decided to leave. He began to walk to the deepest part of the temple
100/806
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

He began looking for this book in which his grandfather stated in his letter. He would have thought this a trap, if it weren’t in such a sacred place. Hayabusa had skimmed through, before finally he found the book.
“The book of insanity… attractive…” he said to himself, before he pulled it out and opened it up. The pages were virtually blank. There seemed to be hardly anything there except for a border.
“What the hell…” Hayabusa then had another pain shoot through his eyes. “GAH!” he closed them again. He then figured it was worth a try to use Sharingan.
101/907
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 pm

He opened his eyes with the crimson red with three tomoes and stared at the page. The pain became twice as worse. But he sufficed, for he realized there was now something on the pages. He flipped through the first few pages. There was a page with Uchiha Itachi, and another with Uchiha Fugaku. They had seals on them. He turned to the next page and seen he rest were nothing but circles in the middle. He was going to do what his grandfather, Uchiha Fugaku, told him to do. Follow his instincts… and therefore, that is what he was going to do.
103/1010
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

He bit his finger and place his bleeding thumb onto the piece of paper, in the center of the circle. There then had been made a seal, the same as the other two pages that he had looked at. His name has seemed to become embedded in the page. The circle then began to light up, as if to open up a window to another space less dimension. Hayabusa began to put the book down, until two sets of hands had come from it and grabbed Hayabusa’s collar.
“What the…” he began, before being yanked into the unknown small portal.
100/1110
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:33 am

As he lay on the mystical floating space of the portal, he began to open his eyes. He stood up, and looked around. He had been floating into a portal of nothingness. Hayabusa looked around.
“Where am I?” Hayabusa asked himself. He looked around the back of him and there stood a familiar figure… his grandfather.
“Grandfather!” he yelled he began to run towards him but the ground around him began to change into a different room. Before he knew it, this abyss of nothing had changed into a familiar room… the Lydeck Clan house… the main entrance of it.
100/1210
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am

He looked around… there was his grandfather, yet again. He must have been seeing things, because his grandfather… in the Lydeck Clan house? The house of a Senju?
“What… is this?” Hayabusa said to himself. His grandfather sat there, waiting for something. ‘What is he waiting for? Is he going to kill Auntie? Is that why Nyth…’ he began. That was when his uncle walked in.
“Uncle… what’s going on?” he asked while stepping in front of him. His uncle walked right past him… no… right through him. “What the hell is going on here!?” Hayabusa yelled, getting aggravated now.
100/1310
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 am

“You’re taking a risky chance… coming here. This must be… extremely important.” His uncle said this as he sat in a chair across from his grandfather. His grandfather just nodded.
“Yes… the truth of the matter is… not that you would care… it is my grandson’s Sharingan. My father had certain skills… Doujutsu that were beyond belief. He passed them on to me… his first born son. I have never gotten the chance to pass it on to him, for he has not the Mangekyou Sharingan. Nor does he know how he should get it. I’m afraid I will also never have that opportunity.” he said.
106/1416
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:27 am

“What do you mean by that?” his uncle asked.
“I am… dying, Lydeck. I am going to die very, very soon. Hayabusa does not know this. Nor will he know any time soon.”
“What makes you think he won’t find out? Eventually you have to tell him… or you will die and he will never know.”
“That is my plan… to die… but he will know…” He said. He pulled out a small piece of paper and began to write on it. Hayabusa caught a glimpse of the scroll as it was passed from Uchiha to Lydeck. It was his final message.
102/1518
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 am

“Now… my plan is to… be killed by Hayabusa. I have to someway convince him I am the enemy… disguise myself, I don’t know. In order to get the fullest ability of our bloodline, he has to kill someone close to him. A family member or a best friend. It must be m…”
“Me…” someone said from behind. The two turned and looked at the doorway behind Hayabusa, which he had come to the conclusion that this was nothing more than a flashback of some kind. But that voice…
“But… Nythyia…” Hayabusa’s uncle began to say.
“Father…” Hayabusa turned and stepped back, seeing Nythyia enter the room.
107/1625
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 am

“Father…“ His eyes were baggy, his skin sagging. His body looked flushed and week. “I… I can’t go through this suffering anymore. I just… can’t. It hurts.”
“Nythyia… just hold on. Maybe the medical ninja can…”
“Can what?! SAVE ME!?! NOTHING CAN SAVE ME!?! I CAN’T BE CURED! MY MUSCLES DETERORATE! MY BLOOD A VEINS GROW THIN!” Nythyia then coughed, spitting up a little blood in the process. “A scientist couldn’t even save me. What makes you think a mere Medical ninja can. If a cure had not been made in two decades, I don’t think it will be made in two weeks time.
103|1728
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 am

“But… Nythyia…”
“Father…” he said, just giving a stern look. His father had swallowed his pride and slumped in the chair. “I heard Hayabusa-chan had left the village. He can’t be gone longer that two weeks, or he will become Missing.” Nythyia pulled out a tag and put it on the table. “He uses the Fourth’s technique.” he coughed and spit, once again. “Like you, Fugaku-san, I will die… it is not avoidable.” He took a deep breath, as far as his lungs would allow. “I… will kill you…” he said. Fugaku looked at him with a very confused look.
100|1828
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 am

“You are the Senju kid… why would you help him, cousin or not?” he asked Nythyia. “You know the history… they still teach it in school. They continue to spit on the Uchiha name. Why would a Senju help an Uchiha?” he asked.
“Fugaku-san. If I were my mother, I would take pleasure in watching you die… pleasure in killing you… pleasure in watching you suffer. However Hayabusa has taught me to look past our clan’s differences… took look past the blood and look into the heart… the architecture of our bodies. They are all the same of different race.
100|1928
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:08 am

“We are all the same species… same type of animal. Hayabusa has been like a brother to me. He has taught me… a lot. If I die… I would rather it be by someone’s hands… by fighting for a good cause. Not because of some stupid birth defect! My only cure is DEATH!” He said looking towards his father. He stared for a moment before looking back. “And I’d rather it be by nobody but him. I will kill you… it will pain me… but I will do it. In order to have Hayabusa come to kill me as well.
100|2128

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am

“Hmmm… if you believe in that bond you have… if it truly is as strong as you say.” Fugaku stood up, slightly bowing. “A week and a half… get as healthy as you can… I will get weaker. We will fight… make it seem we put up a fight. I will die, you will make sure he knows. How will he find you?” he asked. Nythyia pointed to the tag.
“He will come to me with this…” Nythyia fought to stand up. “Also in my will… I don’t want to be buried… I don’t want to be cremated. I want to be used.”
103|2231
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 am

“Science is what kept me alive for two decades. I want my body to stay with him… he could find some use for it… my organs, my body parts… anything. Is that clear?” he asked his father. His father seemed he wanted to object, but he nodded. “Great…” Nythyia turned and began limping away. When he went towards the door in the flashback, it seemed as though he made eye contact with Hayabusa. Then, the world in which he were in seemed to have zoomed away as quick as it was created in this abyss. He was again in nothingness.
101|2332
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

He looked up and he could see his Grand father there. He smiled, and then he faded into the nothingness as well. In his place, another figure. The vibe, aura, and chakra from him seemed all too familiar.
“Tsukiyomi…” he said, in a very deep voice. “My descendant. I am Uchiha Itachi… the creator of this jutsu. Tsukiyomi… the best method of mental torture, extortion, extraction… anything. For what would feel like three days, you can do anything to your opponent in this Genjutsu, show them anything, tell them anything… and in reality, it has only been three short moments.
100|2332 (Fucked up count 2 posts back)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Hayabusawas shocked to be staring at his grandfather… so young… not much older thanHayabusa. He had begun to realize this had to be some type of memory sealedinto this book.
“You’remother, father, aunt, uncle, or one of your grandparents have decided to chooseyou as the next heir to the gifted jutsu, Tsukiyomi being one of them, and youshall choose one to pass it on to as well when you die. The is the chain of ourfamily’s given jutsu. However… for love hurts… and I do this now, mydescendant, because I love you…”
100|2432
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm

“What…are you going to…” Hayabusa watched him close his eyes slowly, and then shotthem back open, revealing his Sharingan eyes. They were unlike anything he hadever seen before. They had a shuriken shaped profile instead of a tomoe in hiseyes. “Is that…”
“MangekyouSharingan… witness… AMATSERU!!” he said as he shot his right eye open furtherthan his others, and from it, where he was looking, at Hayabusa, had emergedflames. Black flames.
“GAH!!”Hayabusa yelled, as he attempted to pat the flames down but they did nothingmore than generate onto his other arm as well.
101|2533
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Heattempted to drop to the floor and roll around, the stop, drop, and rollmethod. That didn’t work. He could hardly think because of the burning pain atthis point. He then thought of what puts out fire.
“Water…uh…” Hayabusa had panicked for he was in so much pain. He attempted to use thewater basin technique. He did his string of hand seals and the abyss began tofill with water. He was now under water, but it did nothing but burn him more.The flames boiled the water from the inside. His skin was completely gone.
100|2633
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Will... {Hayabusa}   Their Will... {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Their Will... {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next