Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Time by the Lake EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Time by the Lake EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Time by the Lake EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Time by the Lake EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Time by the Lake EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Time by the Lake EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Time by the Lake EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Time by the Lake EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Time by the Lake EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Time by the Lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Time by the Lake Left_bar_bleue0/200Time by the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Time by the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Time by the Lake   Time by the Lake EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm

The young Uchiha found himself awakening in the center of the lake with his chakra gently swirling around him. The young genin was trying to understand the nature of his chakra so that he could better utilize it in combat. With his eyes opened he began to stretch as he placed his face in the water to get a drink. “Man I cant believe winter is only a day away.” Kurix thought to himself as he dipped his entire head in the ice cold lake. As he held his head under he could see a pair of feet in his line of site. Kurix quickly pulled his head from the water and looked at the one who was standing in front of him. “Hey silly how have you been I have not talked to you in the last couple of days. Is everything ok?” The voice of the girl with eyes that matched the snow asked as she walked closer to Kurix. The blue haired boy only smiled and stood to his feet shaking his hair dry. “Well I have found the answer to a lot of questions and well.” Kurix paused as he had to let her know of all the events that had happened to him.

“I have found a master who is of my clan and blood and has offered to train me before the exams began. He has become my teacher and on top of that the Hokage believes that this is an opportunity for me to grown into a shinobi that will change the history of this land.” Kurix said as he took the hand of the Hyuuga princess. She lowered her head as she did into want to see the boy with eyes like fire leave. “So will you ever come back?” Rina asked as she knew she had to be strong. Kurix could only grin as he threw a thumb up. “I promise Rina and when I do return I will bring you with me.” The young Uchiha said as he gave her a hug. “Well then…let’s see where you stand MR. I’M A GREAT SHINOBI!” Rina said as she went in her Jyuken style and force her palm into the shoulder of Kurix forcing him backwards into a tree. The young boy looked down as he could feel an absents of chakra in the area where he was hit. But the Uchiha genin could only grin like a Cheshire cat as he was ready for a good round of sparring.

Kurix could feel the seal on his back pulsate as the adrenaline started to run through his veins. Brushing off the pain from the mark the young Uchiha went into his freestyle fighting style and prepared for Rina’s advances. The two each a few yards away from one another suddenly charged at each other running down a path destined for a dance of unmeasured proportion. As the two shinobi locked up they both attacked with flawless taijutsu. Rina, who was a Hyuuga meaning she was more fluent in the style, used the wind flowing ability of Jyuken to counter and block most of Kurix, a more strong fist style, easily with the help of her Byakugan. Rina snuck in an open palm through Kurix defense and the target was his abdomen. This was the move that she had used so many times before to destroy the defense of Kurix and end the fight by paralyzing him temporarily by sealing his tenketsu. “I’m sorry Rina but that will not work on me.” Kurix said as he had obtained so much power from the seal placed on him by Hayabusa-sama, he easily countered her attack and twisting his body he slammed both his fist into the chest of Rina knocking her back into a tree. When Kurix had noticed what he had done he quickly ran over to her to check on her. “I’m sorry Rina-kun I did not mean to go all out like that!” Kurix panicked as he went to pick up her head and the body poofed into a cloud of white smoke. “Hahahaha!” Rina laughed as she landed on top of Kurix head. “I fooled you silly little boy, you thought I was only able to perform taijutsu, but while you were training I have also been polishing my skills.” Rina said as she made three more clones. “Dammit Rina you had me worried!” Kurix shouted at his best friend. The young Hyuuga heir only laughed at her Uchiha friend as she jumped off his head and committed to one full gainer before landing directly in front of him.

“Well Kurix-kun would you like to practice our hand seals?” Rina asked as she walked around in circles. Kurix shrugged his shoulders as he did not mind and wanted to see what else Rina had learned in his absence. “Well do you want to start us off?” Rina asked Uchiha Kurix. “Yeah let’s run through the drills that are required by my standards.” Kurix said boldly as he had practiced his hand seals since he could understand the concept of making his fingers into the seals. This occurred at a young age of four when he first learned to make clones and terrorize the city. The two genin continued to practice for more then hour before they decided they had done enough.

“You know what Rina?” Kurix asked his counter part and heart as he lay in the green grass around the lake and stared at the clouds. Rina who was laying directly next to him turned her head and looked at the boy who made her happy. “What is it Kurix-kun?” The Uchiha genin hesitated but then with a clear heart and mind spoke the words of his spirit. “I learned that a true warrior whether he be shinobi or samurai must have someone or something that they hold dear to them and protect. Not many people understand this concept and easily destroy lives so that they themselves can fill the void that’s inside them.” Kurix knew what he was saying as deep but everything the Hokage had said to him was true and he wanted to let his only true friend know. “You are what I protect in this village and I promise that no harm shall ever come to you that I promise Kurix said as he made eye contact with Rina. The young Hyuuga could only smile as her left hand found Kurix’s and the two connected. Kurix had made the decision in his mind that there was no turning back and Uchiha shin had to fall for his crimes against the village and the clan. The next step for the day was to find Hayabusa-sama.

Back to top Go down

Time by the Lake
Page 1 of 1