Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Kurix eyes widened as Hayabusa had revealed to him that they were cousins. For some reason or another words of his cousin brought a new hope inside of him. Hearing that Itachi sacrificed himself for the love of his brother was more then he could take. Hayabusa spoke positive words into the young genin, words that he had never heard of from another male. “Is this really happening can he be the one?” Kurix thought to himself as he cold see the aura of coolness that surrounded Hayabusa. There was something different about him and his eyes even though they were like his fathers they did hold spite or negativity but life.

“You called me brother…and you accept me for who I am not what I am. Thank you Hayabusa-sama…thank you.” Kurix said as he used all his strength to turn over and lift up his shirt. He was not sure what was about to happen but he could tell that it was going to be intense because he watched as the Uchiha jounin bit everyone one of his finger and allowed a constant flow of blood to pour out. “Hayabusa…I owe you my life…I shall be your right hand and whoever comes to do harm to you I will smite them.” Kurix said as he waited for whatever was about to take place to begin.

226//5282
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Hayabusa had to made sure he perfected this so that he brought no harm to Kurix. He planted his fingers evenly apart and rotated them into a circle, having one streak of blood come close but not touch the next. He then began to run his fingers towards the vortes of this imaginary circle. He let go and placed his thumb exactly on the vortex. He place his whole hand on it before performing one seal with his other hand. The symbol began to glow, completing its circle in its own extending of the blood, as well as symbols developing in the center of the circle. All of it glowed as it began to fade, seeping into the skin of the child.
“This is going to hurt…” he said, warning him after, instead of before. He believed in touch love some times, and he didn’t want Kurix to back out as a young child, for when kids are told ‘its going to hurt’ they tend to back down.” Hayabusa backed up, making his hands glow with green aura, using his medical skills to let his hand’s cuts regenerate in a matter of seconds.
[193|2134]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:15 am

Kurix could feel that the Uchiha jounin was etching most likely a fuuinjutsu on his back. But at eleven years old he was no where near learning any seals only jounins could learn them. So the young genin waited for his cousin to finish until he heard something that he did not want to hear. Something about pain was all he could hear when a sudden burning sensation started at the center of his back and started to spread like wild fire. Instantly the pain invaded his brain and began to carve itself in his very dna. The young shinobi could not think of anything more painful physically. But that did not stop him from thinking about his father and how he would try his best to make his life hell.

Kurix could remember back to that fateful day when is father beat him almost to death for standing up to Rina. The injuries that were inflicted on him that day were feathers compared to what he was going through now. All his thoughts, dreams, and desires were racing through his head at light speed as he felt himself losing his mind to this seal that was placed on him. The pain was so great he could say nothing at all only cry out in pain. “Why did he…” Kurix said to himself but was cut off by another voice in his head. Suddenly the young Uchiha was standing in a white area and before him stood two people. The first was the girl he saw as his only true friend; it was the Hyuuga Main branches prodigy Rina. And next to her stood the one who had placed the seal on him and in the center of them both stood another who looked familiar but he could not make out. “Dammit Haya-sama you killed me!” Kurix shouted at the his cousin who stood before him. “You are not dead my child…you have entered into the plain in which your greatest power lies.” The man in the middle said as he stepped forward making his face known to Kurix. “Holy crap you’re my great grandfather…Itachi-sama!” Kurix said in astonishment as he took a couple steps back. Itachi could only smirk at the young h. “Head my words Kurix your past and your future stand before without the both of them you will never reach your true potential. Remember that I am always watching over you and my blood runs through your veins.” Itachi said as he burst into crows that circled around the three melding them all together into one body.

The young Uchiha knew that Rina and Hayabusa were the key to his destiny and he knew that without them he would be nothing. “Thank you Itachi-sama I will keep them both close to my heart forever.” Kurix said as a white light exploded from his eyes and suddenly he was back but some how he was in the Uchiha infirmary. As his eyes scaled the surrounding area he knew this place all to well. “HAYABUSA-SAMA!” Kurix shouted as he shoot straight up in his bed. The movement he made those was to fast and the seal that had been placed on him still ached. “Damn this thing hurts but for some reason I feel so much stronger. Like something has happened to me that I can’t explain.” Kurix said as he looked down at his hands and abdomen. “Everything seems to be ok I guess I need to head home so mother doesn’t worry.” Kurix said as he gathered his things and snuck out of the window and headed home.

602//5884
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2