Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue116/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty
PostSubject: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Walking directly out of the Kage Mansion, Hayabusa could not think of anything more to do than to go back home and think up weapons for his puppets or to go train with Ryukatsu, wherever he may be. With his mind set on finding him, Hayabusa prepared to walk back across to the other side of the woods to enter the secluded Uchiha complex. Hayabusa was all too familiar with this passage… it began to tire him, or rather bore him.
Walking into his home, directly visible from the temple, he went upstarts and grabbed his cloak and straw hat, and grabbed his weapons, for he did not need them earlier when he was going to the Kage’s Mansion. Walking back out, Hayabusa walked up to the temple, looking around from the high pedestal step in order to find Ryukatsu… or perhaps anyone else he knew.
[146|146]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue20/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Satyr had just finished sorting out his various tools, and had just left his appartment, his aim to go into the village and pick up a mission for him to do, as he felt he needed something to do. He was about to start his regular route into the village, to keep his whereabouts less known about, but that took longer, and he didnt feel upto wasting time to go that way. So with that he went down the main route. As he was going down this path and as he was just about to leave the Uchiha complex he cought sight of Hayabusa, who he had not seen in quite a while. He quickly jogged over to where he was, and called out "Hey, Hayabusa, been a while. What you upto right now?"

134 | 134
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue0/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 pm

The day had began as it usually had for the young Uchiha genin. He would wake up, get prepared for his day, go down stairs, here his dad complain about how useless he was and then he would head out for his hideout. But for this day Kurix, had other plans, today he was ready earlier then usual and skipped breakfast. The young Uchiha was sitting on the top of the Konoha Military Police academy enjoying the brisk fall breeze that tickled his nose with its chilling touch. "Winter will be here soon it won't be long before the exams." Kurix paused as he picked himself up and stood looking to the east at the great faces that were immortality of the old Hokage's. "How the heck did you old guys do it? Life in this village is so boring? I wish I could go out and see the world." Kurix shouted to the mountain faces as he let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead. "Oh well no point in sitting here and turning into a popsicle. I guess I better go see whats going on with the great citizens of Konoha!" The young Uchiha laughed as he jumped from building to building to relocate his position a mile away from the complex.

As the genin continued on to the town square his eye caught a hold of two people standing along the side of the road. The two seemed to bear the fan insignia which automatically let him know that they were his relatives. "Hmm...i have never seen those two before? I wonder if they have any clues to what I need to do to become a better genin for the exams." Kurix said eagerly as he sat idle on top of a roof that placed him in visible but indirect view of the two.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue116/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Hayabusa had seemed to catch the one of the few people that he would gladly accept into schedule of the day.
“Ah… Satyr…” what brings you to this side of the complex?” Hayabusa asked, knowing he lived in the deeper parts of the complex. He extended a hand to shake. “Anything seemingly new from the last time that we trained?” Hayabusa asked. He had wondered if this would have been his training of the day. Or one of many. He had caught somebody else on the rooftops from the corner of his eye, but thought nothing of it. Until he realized it was an Uchiha… a young one at that. Whom was he? Hayabusa figured he was hardly knowledgeable. Maybe he watched for experience? He didn’t know. His mind just continued to ponder.
“What’s on your agenda for the day, hmmm?” Hayabusa asked.
[143|289]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue20/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am

Satyr took his hand and shook it. "yeah your right, it is rare I come this way, but I guess I felt like a change. I was thinking of taking a mission, as I'm feeling out of practice, but I guess im more looking for something to keep me entertained for a while." At that moment Satyr had also noticed there little onlooker, and just like Hayabusa had, he also noticed that they were an Uchiha, and wondered what he must be thinking, as by now the both of them had made noticeable movements to give away there knowledge of his presence. He turned back to Hayabusa, "hmm nothing has changed since I last saw you on my end", then in a hushed tone he asked "What do you think of our little investigator? Should we ask him down and see what he's upto?". Before saying that he made sure that the wind was also in another direction, to hopefully take the sound of his away from any unwanted ears.

170 | 304
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Left_bar_bleue0/200The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 am

The eleven year old Uchiha noticed slight gestures that came from both of the shinobi. They were aware of his presence but he could tell that he was either no threat or they were planning something. "Wow those two guys have to be higher rank then I...they seem so old." Kurix said to himself as he stood to his feet with both arms at attention at his sides. "Well then mother always told me no one likes a rude shinobi so I better show these guys my manners and introduce myself." Kurix continued as he adjusted his goggle like head gear and prepared to join the two down below him. With the fall wind whisking around the young Uchiha he could only think of what he may learn from these or if this was a set up to take him out by his father. "Dammit that's right...what if father sent them to...kill me?" Kurix thought as he hesitated on the elaborate intro that he had come up with. Never the less if it was his time to go he would show these "ninja" they true style of the sharigan.

With renewed confidence Kurix exhaled as he closed his eyes and focused all his thoughts into one. "Come back to me alive don't do anything stupid or reckless...I know that's your style." The voice of Rina echoed through the halls of his mind. At that moment a nonchalant smirk found its way on the young shinobi and his goal was the edge of the building. "OK lets crank this bitch up to ten million!" Kurix announced to himself as he ran for the ledge of the building. With his left foot forward and his right foot following, Kurix, shifted all of his body weight to his right side and pressing off with a small amount of chakra forced himself high into the air. The sun itself would make it hard to make out the Uchiha genin but his silhouette could be followed as Kurix performed many ariel acrobatics before landing in the center of the two Uchiha adults. Standing tall he could tell he was not only smaller then these two but they seemed to be even more powerful up close. "So this is the power of our clan?" The young Uchiha genin thought to himself as he look in awe at the one who seemed to be the eldest out of the three. "Ok Kurix don't say anything stupid...they haven't attacked yet but I learned in the academy that deception is the true fighting style of a shinobi. So I'll act like I don't have any idea of there plan." Kurix mumbled as he folded his arms and tilted his head back some. "I'm Uchiha Kurix and I'm the coolest genin in Konoha...WHO THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!" Kurix shouted as he jabbed his index finger upward at both of the Uchiha.

482//789
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 am

Hayabusa had began to perform hand seals when the boy was at the top of the roof. His plan was to make a clone behind him and beckon him to come down, however, the boy took it upon himself to do that, therefore, Hayabusa interrupted his own hand seals.
“Looks like we don’t have to do anything… he’s approaching…” Hayabusa said. He turned slightly to see this boy of a younger age… perhaps almost a decade. He approached them fearlessly. Hayabusa smirked. He liked his bravery. He couldn’t have been too sure that Hayabusa was even an Uchiha, for which Satyr pointed out to him the first time that they met, Hayabusa did not have the Uchiha’s dark black eyes and jet black hair.
“Hmm… Lydeck Hayabusa…” he said, slightly bowing to the boy to observe his reaction. He looked towards Satyr, then back at the boy, Kurix. There was something about this boy’s aura that felt very strange… and the name Kurix seemed like one he had once seen before…
[171|460]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

Satyr had just been wondering how they would react and how this situation may develop, when the young boy rushed over and proclaimed himself. Satyr did not very much like those who were too loud, they were generaly either hiding something behind a strong outer image, or they were just plain full on idiots who would get killed, and would deserve it. "Uchiha... Satyr, is who I am, but I can see no reason to disclose anything to you, unless you proove that you can earn it. And for the record, cool is a matter of perception. I see the 'coolest' as the one who is most likey to survive. This world is survival of the fittest, and you shall learn that when you become a ninja, rather than mearly wearing a headband", he spoke with spite and mallace in his voice, showing his discontent towards this young person, and waited to see how he would react to him.

159 | 461
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 am

The young shinobi was surprised when he saw that the odd looking Uchiha first gave him his name. "Uchiha Hayabusa? Hmm...I wonder if he can be the one with the ticket out of this dump of a village." Kurix thought to himself as his own voice was interrupted by the other Uchiha. His name was Satyr and he could tell that the two were not really there for him. This was all good until he heard the comment of Satyr. Kurix expression changed completely as he listened to the jabbering about perception and what it was to be a shinobi. "What the hell does this guy know about cool?" Kurix thought to himself and continued. "Hey listen here mister high and mighty Uchiha...Number one I am a shinobi you nimrod can't you see the headband and on top of that...HELLO I GRADUATED AT THE TOP OF MY CLASS!" Kurix then threw up his index and middle finger on his right hand. "Two...you can shut the hell up you uncool loser." Kurix was getting worked up as he then shoved his index, middle, and ring finger into the face of Uchiha Saytr. "And THREE...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!" Kurix said annoyed at the comments that were spoken to the Uchiha who corrected him on the way he entered and was acting. "And to prove this two you I will show you all that I have learned after the academy." Kurix said eagerly as turned around to face Uchiha Hayabusa. "It was very nice meeting you Hayabusa-sama." Kurix smiled at the elder Uchiha and at that same moment dropped to the ground and swept his left leg at the those of Satyr to knock him off his feet. If the attack was successful he then move on to more steps to show Satyr his talent.

304//1099
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am

Hayabusa watched and did absolutely nothing towards what was unfolding before him. He didn’t even flinch. He did think to himself ‘this kid needs a small attitude adjustment…’
“Is that so… number one, hmmm?” Hayabusa asked. “Well… if your one of our own, you need to be taught the right way… lesson one… do not underestimate your opponent without first analyzing them…” Hayabusa said, as Satyr would dodge or make some type of come back attack that may throw Kurix off guard. “Lesson two… in the shinobi world… sometimes you have to pair up with those whom you can’t get along with to defeat a common enemy. Which will come to the third lesson…” Hayabusa walked down the stairs walked out into the open field a little bit and looked up at the two.
“No matter how… ‘cool’ you are, you can always find someone… ‘cooler’ than you…” Hayabusa said, substituting the words strong and stronger with cool and cooler. He took his hat and cloak off and threw them to the side. “If you don’t understand what I am implying, kid, then you need to go back to common sense and academy…”
[193|653]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 am

Satyr let out a grin at what this kid was saying before him, it was rare to meet someone as naive as that, and the thought that he was an Uchiha as well was ammusing to him. During the whole time that Kurix was shouting at him he stood deathly still, not moving at all, not showing any signs of surprise. As he dropped down and threw a kick, aiming to take out his legs, Satyr easily saw it comming, jumping over his legs to land on the other side of him, where he took a step back. He looked down to Kurix "You'll have to do better than that im afraid. But what Hayabusa is saying is correct, and im happy to entertain you for a while. To make things interesting, how about you show me what you can do by teaming up with me against our latest 'common enemy'. What do you say?" He knew there would be no way this kid would turn down this opportunity, and he knew that Hayabusa would punish him dearly for any mistakes he made, which were bound to happen from the amount of wasted movements he noticed when Kurix aimed to kick him. Even if he was only a genin, he was an Uchiha, and no mercy would be spared in this fight.

222 | 683
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 am

Kurix watched as the attack missed, but that was only a set up for the real attack that was coming up. "Now you yappy jerk I'll hit you with my secret jutsu." Kurix thought to himself as he was thinking of the technique that was taught to him by Konax. As he set up his hand for the attack he could here the voice of the one known as Hayabusa Lydeck calling out to him and his opponent. The elder of the shinobi spoke with words of wisdom and meaning. For some reason Kurix like what he heard coming from the shinobi who would then open a challenge to the two shinobi. "Hmm...So it's a fight you want is it?" Kurix thought to himself as he stood up and turned his attention to Satyr whom he had just tried to attack. Satyr mentioned to the young shinobi that they should team up and fight the re common enemy. Kurix smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Common enemy you say? The only enemy I have here is you right now...but then again maybe I can learn something from you." Kurix said as he focused on the one who stood in the field. "Now then here is the plan I will rush in first and you follow up behind me. That way maybe I can exploit his weakness and you can lock on and attack it." Kurix said as he would not wait for the response of his ally. "You got it? Ready...set...go!" Kurix said as he charged at the one known as Hayabusa. With the plan now in action Kurix jumped pass Hayabusa purposely to rebound off of a tree that stood at a seventy five foot angle away from Lydeck. As his feet made contact with the bark of the tree the young Uchiha used his chakra to rocket him to the side of the challenging shinobi. Half way from the target Kurix spun his body in mid air by shifting the weight in his body to one side, the building of the momentum would cause Kurix to slow down if only by half a second so that he could reveal to his opponent a back heel kick which was aiming for his ribs. "Okay Saytr hit or miss you know what to do." Kurix thought to himself as he committed to the attack fully.

394//1493
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:43 am

Hayabusa looked up to the two that seemed to converse. When the boy finally made his movement, he had seen that his words had somewhat reached him. He smirked and slightly chuckled, closing his eyes slightly.
“Hmmm… here we go…” he said. He skipped up quickly, clapping his feet together, extending a chakra barrier not visible to the naked eye. It had a 25 feet radius that would reveal any location or whereabouts around him. He opened his eyes back up in an exertive way, revealing the three tomoe in each of his eyes, which glowed crimson red as soon as Kurix entered his radius.
Hayabusa awaited, predicting the movements of the slower child slightly. He had seen Satyr ahead. He smirked. ‘Don’t hold back, huh?’ the Jounin thought to himself. He had let the boy kick him in the ribs, but purposely to give him higher hopes before attempting wrapping his arm around the leg. He rotated in attempt to throw the boy towards his own teammate. As a follow up, he performed a few hand seals and put his fingers to his mouth sending a great fireball following him toward both of his opponents hopefully, standing straight as calm as he could immediately afterwards. His attitude was indeed a lot like his great grandfather, Itachi.
[217|870]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 am

The whole time while Kurix was rushing in Satyr was observing to see if he could see any oppenings from Hayabusa, but he could see nothing wrong with the jounin's technique. As he hurled the young shinobi towards him satyr jumped to his left, and while in the air making hand seals so that when he landed, he launched a great fireball back, but noticed that one had already been launched in his direction, so he jumped up into the air, and pulled out a kunai waiting to see who would make the next move and what it would be, so that he could react accordingly. This is starting to get interesting he thought to himself while he was waiting.

120 | 803
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: d with a balle   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 am

"Wait...the attack landed? That was not supposed to hap...whoa!" Kurix yelled as his attack made contact to the ribs of the Uchiha and was then grabbed and tossed towards his partner. As Kurix sailed through the air though he caught a glance of the eyes of the one named Hayabusa Lydeck. "Those eyes..." Kurix mumbled as Satyr moved to the left and went on to attack Hayabusa. The young Uchiha genin landed on the very building he was standing on when he had first arrived. It was a weird look but Kurix had learned to manipulate his chakra to allow him to walk up walls horizontally. But in any case the shinobi was suprised at the crimson eyes of the opponent they fought. "So he must be like Satyr and me over there...but he has three tomoe's already!" Kurix paused as he tried to calculate the chances of survival over winning. "Well at any rate I can't quit and run away like a puppy...I must stay here and fight because if I can take him down then I will be over qualified for the task that I have planned." Kurix said as he lifted his own spirits. In the split second that Satyr went in for an attack he had unleashed the Uchiha trade mark Great Fireball jutsu, but to no avail the one known as Hayabusa had already launched a flaming ball of fire first and his seemed to harbor more chakra. "I can't believe this...HE IS AN UCHIHA!" Kurix shouted as he repel off the building and landed a few meters in front of the newly discovered Uchiha. "So your an Uchiha...aren't you?" Kurix asked in full curiosity of why Hayabusa did not say so to begin with. But then it dawned on him a true shinobi never reveals his secrets. And telling Kurix who he truly was would probably changed the way everything was going now as is. "I am one to...my name is Uchiha Kurix, outcast of my family and leader of the secret organization known as the Fallen Leaves. I will prove to you and all the others that I am worthy to bear the name of the Uchiha!" Kurix said as he drew his dragon sword. The blade itself was crimson and had an eerie blood red glow to it. The young Uchiha only smirked as he gripped the blade and charged at Hayabusa.

As he drew closer Kurix dropped his hips causing him to slide and kick up dust from the scorched earth from the fireball jutsu. He then dug the sword into the ground pole volting himself above Hayabusa. "Now then lets see how you like my taijutsu." Kurix thought to himself as sheathed his blade and allowing gravity to do all the work for him fell to the earth. With his left arm drawn back Kurix was set and ready to unleash Jigoku Ransaa or Hell Lancer. The attack was aimed at the top of Hayabusa's head. "Here it goes!" Kurix shouted as he thrust his arm forward with a balled fist targeting the top of Hayabusa.

516//2009
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

Satyr had not yet made a significant move… he was observing. He had recalled the last battle they had where the two had to break away from their stand still analyzing state in order to get a fight going. But here, they had somebody whom could break that barrier for them. As the boy came at him with the blade, he only smirked.
“You said your name once, kid… introductions were done and over with long ago…” he said quietly. He performed a few hand seals and as the boy neared him, from above, nearly a hundred crows had come around, scattering and concealing Hayabusa’s body. This caused Kurix to kick nothing but air, as well as to be caught in a flutter of crows. Hayabusa moved within the crows, a little closer to Satyr.
The crows had come together, forming to clones. There were three Hayabusa. The one in the middle was secretly a clone. And that was the only one to have spoken.
“Don’t worry… this is just for scare… my crow clones can’t harm you… just confuse you.” It said, as the real Hayabusa ran towards Satyr, pretending to be a harmless clone, and another ran towards Kurix, in which would take any hit and explode into crows and fly into the air.
The real Hayabusa, pretending to be the second clone, shifted forward towards Satyr and attempted to plant his knee into Satyr’s gut, in an attempt to shock him that the clone in the middle was not the real Hayabusa, in which when engaged in battle, Hayabusa would release that of the crows in the clone…
[271|1141]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:58 am

Satyr noticed the way Hayabusa was looking, the same way he always looked at him before he was about to make a move towards him. He once again amazed at how his current partner did things, very straight up and unplanning of his next move. At what he thought was a crow clone rushing towards him he prepared, he knew if hit it would disperse, but he also knew that his opponent was skilled and hitting his clone was easier said than done. Satyr was a firm believer in recognising your opponents power and backing down was a part of power in itself, but in a practice like this, backing down was not an option against such a higher ranked opponent as this jounin. As the 'crow clone' neared, Satyr launched himself completely at it, diving headfirst at him, holding his kunai in his right hand downward, with his left trying to null the impact from the knee thrust.

160 | 963
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 pm

The young Uchiha watched as he was suddenly engulfed in a flock of black crows. Kurix was not expecting him to completely evade for sure he thought he was going to attack. “Dammit this changes things.” Kurix said as his eyes followed the flock that held the Uchiha known as Hayabusa. Suddenly the crows melded together to form an actual tangible body that dropped down a few meters away from the young genin. “Ah come on what the heck is this?” Kurix thought to himself as now there were three Hayabusa’s. Now the young Uchiha did not panic because he knew that two of the three had to be clones while one was the real shinobi. “Okay Hayabusa-sama let’s see what your really capable of.” Kurix said as his right hand found the sheath to his sword and he stab the earth under him. The young genin then forced the blade around him making a perfect circle that created a great deal of dust much like one of the smoke bombs that could be bought at the twon square. With the dust hiding him Kurix started to make a few hand seals and locked the last one. Instantly a perfect clone of him burst forth having the same uncaring look as Kurix always had. “Damn is that what I look like…I gotta say I’m a cool looking guy.” Kurix clone said to the real one. “Hey buddy listen up we don’t have time to talk about how cool we are right now I’m in the middle of a fight and so this is what we need to do.” Kurix said as he grabbed the face of his clone to focus on him. “This will be a two way attack I will attack low and you will attack high but you are the distraction you got that?” Kurix explained to his clone and waited for a response. “Dude you are so un cool for this but whatever lets do it.” The clone responded as he turned to his back to Kurix. “Don’t screw up.” The clone said to Kurix as it hopped through the dome of dust that had surrounded the two. “The nerve of that guy…” Kurix mumbled as readied he for the attack. “Now!” Kurix said mentally as the clone and him initiated the attack.

The clone, which jumped from the top of the smoke drew the dragon sword and started to guide himself to attack Uchiha Hayabusa, while Kurix burst through the dust running as fast as he could he threw his blade at the Uchiha. “Come on hit, hit, hit dammit!” Kurix said as he grit his teeth and waited for the outcome.

466//2475
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Hayabusa had looked around after landing a hit on Satyr. He was told while Kurix was occupied that he had to go before things got too interesting for him. Therefore, it was now him and this boy. Maybe he would feel him out a little bit… Hayabusa had no students. Perhaps this kid could potentially be one of them. He looked on with his crimson red Sharingan eyes and awaited the boy to approach. And he did so with a clone.
The one that came from above him attacked with his blade. Hayabusa had pulled out the blade at his left hip with his right hand and slashed up, recoiling the hit with his own. He looked as the other blade came twirling at him. He could have thrown the boy off and take the slash in order to use his regeneration jutsu, but he didn’t want to reveal that to one he hardly knew, therefore, he stuck his hand out, extending chakra strings to grab the sword using his puppetry talents. Is twirled around Hayabusa’s body and went up toward the clone as if to be controlled by air. He would put both arms down and looked at Kurix.
“For one whom talks high and mighty, you aren’t all that great. However… if you closed your mouth and let the actions do the talking for you, you aren’t half bad for a kid…” he said, preparing his blade. “Keep it coming…” he said bracing himself.
[246|1387]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Kurix watched as his plan slowly went down hill. He could not believe his sword was just floating up into the air and then into its clone causing the clone to burst into a milky white smoke. "Damn...this is not turning out to be good at all." Kurix said as he was running out of options. Not only was his chakra no where near as high as the jounins, the Uchiha who stood before him also possessed jutsu and skills that he had never heard of let alone seen. “My mind is telling me that I can’t win…but my body and spirit are roaring with the courage so that I can press on.” Kurix sighed as he was losing hope in his own abilities. He could only here the voice of his father playing over and over in his head. “You will never amount to anything you are a worthless son who does not deserve the name of the Uchiha. I would have preferred a girl over a son who does not carry my genes.” The voice of his father echoed through the mind of Kurix.

Flashback 3 years ago.

“Mom guess what I learned today!?” A younger Kurix said as he ran up to his mother and tugged on her kimono. “What’s that my dear what did you learn?” His mother asked in a voice that any child would love. The young Kurix was fresh in the academy and was learning many new things about becoming a shinobi. The boy smirked and performed a string of hand seals and then crossed his fingers. “BUSHIN NO JUTSU!” Kurix yelled as a cloud of smoke exploded next to him and a perfect copy of him stood next to him. “See mom see I can do I can make clones of myself!” Kurix said as he placed his hands on his waist and puffed out his chest laughing. “That’s very good Kurix! I’m so proud of you will be a great shinobi one day just like your father.” Kurix mother said as she rubbed his head messing up his already wild, long spiky midnight blue hair. Kurix could only grin as he was always happy to make his mom proud. The only problem was no matter how far he advanced his father was never impressed of anything he did. The truth be told Kurix father was bitter towards his son because he did not carry the genes of his father but of his mother. This meant that Kurix would not be able to unlock the true potential of the Uchiha clan…the sharigan or copy wheel eye. “My dear do you think you can do your mom a favor?” The women said to her offspring. “Ooh ooh a mission what is it? No matter the trial no matter the opposition I, Uchiha Kurix, will complete any ranked mission for you mother!” Kurix said as he jumped on top of the chair that was next to him.

“That’s my boy I know you can that’s why this mission is a delivery mission.” Kurix mother said as she reached over to the counter and grabbed a bag that had food in it. “Take this to your father he is at the military police station. He had to go in early so he could not eat breakfast he must be starving and I know it will bring him joy to see you.” Kurix mother said as she handed the package to Kurix. But Kurix was not all that excited as his father could really care less about what happened to him but his mother would tell him he did love Kurix when the young Uchiha could tell that was not true. “Ok…” Kurix said as all the energy that he had died instantly as reached forward to grab the package. “Thank you my love and be careful out there.” His mother said as she kissed him on his goggle headgear which protected his fore head. The young child sighed as he walked to the door and went outside of the Uchiha complex. “Kurix!!!” The voice of a young girl could be heard coming from the right. Kurix lifted his head and looked up and in that instant his spirits were lifted. “Rina-kun! What’s up how is your day going so far?” Kurix asked as the two academy students hugged. “Tee hee its going good Kurix-kun…I finished my homework early so I decided to come over and play.” Rina giggled as she held the free hand of Kurix. The young shinobi looked down and slightly tilted his head and grinned. “Well I’m going to the military police department to give my father his lunch.” Kurix said as he lifted the blue bag that held the contents of his father’s meal. “Cool! Your mom is sending us on a mission!” Rina cheered as the two started down the cobble stone path out of the Uchiha compound. Kurix could always find peace and happiness with Rina; she was a Hyuuga of the main branch and also the offspring of the Head Hyuuga. Her milky white eyes and soft periwinkle hair that rested at the middle of her back reflected the sun that followed the two on there mission. The only problem was Kurix father was a rival to the Head of the Main Branch and because of this the two hated each other and did not want there children to play together. But Kurix and Rina did not care what there fathers thought. The two were happy together maybe even destined to be together forever but the future held many secrets that the two had no idea of.
As the two neared the compound a couple of the Uchiha police walked up to the couple. “well well well what do we have here if it isn’t the captains son…and his Hyuuga trash.” One of the guards said as he knelt down to eye level of Kurix. “Hey Kurix your father said you were not suppose to associate with this girl. He told us if we caught you with her to apprehend you at once or punish you ourselves.” The guard paused and looked at his comrade. He quickly grabbed Kurix up by his collar and held him high in the air. “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Rina yelled as she started to punch and kick the guard’s legs. “Hahahaha check out this white eyed bitch I can’t believe she thinks the “all mighty Hyuuga” can take on the gods of this land.” The second guard said as kicked the young Hyuuga in her stomach causing her to drop to her knees. “YOU BASTARD!” Kurix said as he forced his weight upward and brought his leg up to knee the guard who held him in the chin. Once the guards grip loosened Kurix forced his knees deep into the diaphragm of the guard causing him to gasp for air. The young Uchiha then turned to the guard that attacked Rina and smacked him in the face with the lunch that was packed for his father. His mother had made sushi that day drenched in wasabi, and the spice smeared in the eyes of the Uchiha. “AAAAAHHH MY EYES YOU LITTLE BASTARD!” The guard yelled in agony. “Rina are you ok?” Kurix said as he turned his back to the guard in pain. “Kurix duck!” Rina shouted as her eyes went into the evil form and she pushed Kurix down and used her Jyuken style to knock a good amount of chakra out of the guards arm causing it to go limp. “What have done to me?” The guard yelled as he could not move his right arm. “Thanks Rina.” Kurix said as he stood up and dusted himself off. “Kurix I’m sorry.” Rina said as she still had her back to the young Uchiha. Kurix laughed, “Why are you sorry you saved me back there.” Rina started to cry, “No I didn’t because he is here.” Kurix heart stopped as he knew what she meant. “So you think you can come with this Hyuuga and make fools of my guards do you?” Kurix father’s voice rumbled from behind him. “THEY ATTACKED ME FIRST!” The young eight year old said as he turned to face his father. “And she had nothing to do with it was all me!” Kurix continued to cry as he outstretched his arms to shield Rina from danger. “Foolish boy not only will I put you to shame…but I will make sure you will never see that girl again…lying to me again? I saw the whole fight.” Kurix dad said as his father’s eyes turned crimson red with the three commas in them. “Rina get out of here I’ll hold him off.” Kurix shouted as he went into the taijutsu style of the Uchiha and charged his father without hesitation. The elder Uchiha easily evaded the slow and unorthodox style of his son. Finally Kurix father caught his arm and broke it. The young Uchiha yelled in pain as his fathers grip continued to grow stronger. “KURIX!” Rina cried as she was still standing there. “…I…said to run Rina…now do it…” Kurix whispered as the pain was so great. “But Ku…” Before Rina could say anything Kurix quickly snapped. “I said get the hell out of here!” And with that Rina ran and after taking a few steps he could here the cries of Kurix growing louder and louder as the very blows from his father echoed in her ears.

Present Day

“Those eyes…those eyes…THOSE EYES! I won’t let you hurt her…I WILL KILL YOU!” Kurix said as blood lust filled his eyes and they focused on to Hayabusa with the intent to slaughter. Even though he was fueled with anger he still kept his head on. He had one jutsu that could in fact do a good amount of damage to the one known as Hayabusa but the drain from the attack would be the demise of the shinobi. So instead of charging in to fight like he did before because that resulted in him losing his sword and with no kunai or shuriken all the young Uchiha could rely on was his taijutsu. But his taijutsu was not as good as it could have been since he focused on ninjutsu more. “Oh well my taijutsu will get me through this and if not then I will die…but I will never let those with that eye harm her…NEVER!” Kurix said as his passion was over flowing and he ran at the opposing Uchiha as fast as his legs would take him. Once he was at point blank range Kurix quickly put in a synchronized patter of hand seals and fire a Great Fireball directly in front of crimson eyed Uchiha. Kurix then quickly flipped back a couple meter and stopped him self by digging his hand into the ground. He looked up to see if his attack was a success.

1822//4297
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Hayabusa looked at the boy in confusion. What was his malfunction? Did he have some type of mental illness or something? Either that or something else it bothering him. Perhaps Hayabusa had reminded him of another? He shrugged it off a moment, until he realized… this child… lacks power. It was power in which he wanted. Hayabusa had began to consider in his head what he could teach this child. Granted as it seems, the child could offer him nothing, he did introduce himself to be an outcast of his family. Perhaps Hayabusa could incast him to his own. Hayabusa had recognized the hand seals in which the boy began to use. It was all too familiar to him. And he had a forceful counter attack. He performed his own hand seals at a fast rate.
“SUITON!!” he yelled, spurring out a water dragon from underground water, bursthing through the Katon element and towards the boy at a jet stream speed, awaiting for the boy to be taken surprised. He had hoped it would knock him out so much that he would be deemed unconscious, but more or less unable to continue fighting, but continue talking…
[196|1583]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Kurix watched as his fireball was engulfed by a water dragon that burst from the ground. Kurix could have used his secret jutsu but his arrogance would not allow such a great technique to be revealed in a place like this. “Well I guess that this is it…I die here.” Kurix closed his eyes and stood erect ready to except his fate. “You come back to me Uchiha Kurix.” The voice of Rina echoed through the thoughts of the young shinobi. Kurix suddenly opened his eyes and he threw his right arm behind him. “No I can’t let this happen I will not fall here. I will make it through this!” Kurix said as his chakra started to rotate in the palm of his hand. The spiral tattoo shown blue as the chakra was continually being poured into his hand. The rasengan grew bigger as ore chakra was poured into the jutsu. “It’s ready.” Kurix whispered as he looked into the suiton eyes of the water dragon the opened its gaping mouth. “Okay here it goes you bastard…I made a promise that I would not die so I guess you will have to go to hell first!” Kurix said to the jutsu as if it were his opponent. But in his own mind it was a mountain that he had to climb and if he could he would become one step closer to becoming stronger.

The young Uchiha thrusted his right arm forward and made complete contact with the water dragon. The water began to swirl violently as the Rasengan grew larger in size before shooting forward at Uchiha Hayabusa. Hit or miss Kurix was satisfied as water rained down on him causing his hair to lose its spiky bounce. Breathing heavily the young Uchiha knew that he had used a critical amount of chakra and because of this he could no longer stand and fell face first in the wet grass that had become his bed. “Rina…if I die I want you to know that Im sorry I broke my promise.” Kurix said as he gasped for air because his lungs were spent and only craved precious oxygen.

359//4656
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Hayabusa watched this magnificent jutsu in which he had never in his life had seen once before in his life. It seemed to be of Fuuton element. Due to lack of chakra Hayabusa put into that Suiton jutsu, it completely engulfed the water and disappeared into thin air. The heat of this moment seemed to have calmed down a little bit. Hayabusa just stared, not letting go of his Sharingan.
“Child… Kurix, was it? Why are you outcast and from what branch of ancestors are you outcast from?” Hayabusa asked, now a little more curious about the boy’s lineage. “Who is your teacher or successor? Your authority?” Hayabusa asked in attempt to learn more about him and why he was the way he was… [124|1707]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Kurix was astonished when the powerful Uchiha shinobi said his name correctly and asked him a series of questions. He hesitated at first but for some reason he did not feel as if his life was in danger. Unable to move much he could still speak though his breathing was heavy he would be find he only over exerted himself. “Well my branch of the family comes from that of the great Uchiha Itachi who sacrificed himself for this foolish village. Unlike my other family members my father shunned me for missing the one gene that makes any Uchiha great.” Kurix paused as his eyes shifted upward and synchronized with the three tomoed crimson copy wheel eye. “I am the slim chance of a boy from the Uchiha branch to not receive the sharigan. And because of this flaw my father has seen me as nothing more then a waste of life. So to prove myself I did stupid things and caused trouble for everyone in the village.” Kurix stopped as he took in a few more deep breathes and he continued on. “My mother loves me with all of her heart but she is also blinded by the same love that she shows my father and nomatter how hard she tries to get us to bond he hates my every being.” Kurix said as he cleared his throat but continued to stare into the haunting eyes of Hayabusa. “I HATE THIS VILLAGE! I HATE MY NAME! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHINOBI!” Kurix cried out as tears erupted from his eyes and formed small rivers that flowed down his cheeks.

“I have no master…no authority, I have friends but they are not my true friends they surround themselves with me because they believe that I can awaken my sharigan when I cannot. All I have in this world is Hyuuga Rina. She is my only friend I want to become stronger so I can protect her and my mother. I don’t want to be confined to these walls until I die…I want to see the world and everything that it has to offer me. I want to be my own person and show this prison we live in that there is life past all of these wars and control for land.” Kurix spoke from his heart and spirit which hid under the arrogant “cool” personality that shielded him from hurt.

400//5056
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Hayabusa had widened his eyes a moment. It all made sense to him now… why he knew that name, Kurix. He had seen it in the temple the geneolgy scroll a decade ago, perhaps when the boy was just born, the name parallel with his own. Uchiha Kurix. This child was his cousin, and he did not know exactly how. But he knew that he was. And now, he was in need of somebody to be there for him. Hayabusa approached him and put his hand on his head, and smiled.
“Great Grandfather Itachi… I hear of him all too much at home. Do you know why he did what he did? For the love of his little brother. For the bond between them to tighten blindly. For his protection and well being. My younger cousin… from here on out, I will be your provider, your trainer… your brother. By the power invested in me, I shall invest power and knowledge into you. You ARE shinobi… whether you like it or not. One day, you will be hunted by those who search out the Sharingan, without regards if you obtained it or not, but because of the name you bear. And you will be ready…” Hayabusa said. “You first step is to accept responsibility…” Hayabusa said, biting every one of his finger tips on his right hand. “Turn around and lift up your shirt.”
[234|1941]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}   The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seal To Power {Uchiha Battle|Kuro Seal}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next