Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 pm

“Whoa… you can make any part of your body… extend hmmm?” she said with a seductive look in her eyes. He looked at her and smirked.
“Hey… be careful…” he said. He looked at the candles all around the room. He performed a few hand seals and blew into the hole in the wall. It lit all of the candles in the room.
“Ok… so let us begin.” Hayabusa took out a syringe in his pocket and he put it in his arm. He extracted some of his blood and laid it on the table. He looked at Kokoro. “I’m not the best at extracting DNA…” Hayabusa looked around for spare material in which may have been left here by Orochimaru, or Kabuto. He pulled out a cylinder in which was air tight and poured some of the blood into it. He put it to the side and put the other half of the ounce into the other cylinder. He slid it to Kokoro and she grabbed the nearest microscope. Hayabusa grabbed his own microscope and began looking at the DNA in his cylinder. He picked up one of the needles in which could grab the cells individually and move them into places in which they needed to be.
“Do you happen to know the best type of catalyst in order to begin the mutation progress?” he said.
“It depends on your blood type.” she said. “So far I have not perfected the matching of blood types with catalysts… maybe we can begin this process together?” she asked.
“Perhaps… did you note down possible catalysts anywhere?” Hayabusa said. Then he thought about his White Snake Book. He picked up his book and read it. It did have the list in which they were talking about. “Nevermind… the work has been done for us…” Hayabusa said. He slid it to Kokoro across the table. “Take notes and copy them… they may come of value to you… or us later.”
“Sounds like you are making plans to keep me around, Hayabusa…” she said. Hayabusa looked up to see if she was going to do that seductive look or the cheerful look, but it seemed as though she got into the mode of studying or working… that may be very useful.
“Of course…” he said. She wrote down what it said in the book before she looked at Hayabusa.
“What is your blood type?” she asked him. Hayabusa looked up.
“O positive…”
“Of course…” she said kind of sighing.
“What is wrong?”
“Orochimaru hadn’t really gotten many O positive subjects. He was psyco, don’t forget. So he waited until they died and took their blood instead of keeping them around and wasting resources on food to feed them. So he had 8 ounces to work with. He had listed many different possibilities here. Some of them have been crossed out but he never got to finish on which ones work the best. Some seem to have different reactions.”
“So what do we do?” Hayabusa asked.
“Guess we’ll have to just have to test it.” she said. “Or we can split the blood we have…”
“Perhaps… however that would mean the clones would take long and they wouldn’t last as long.”
“Usually it takes a day to do with a ounce of blood… there are six options here… so six days.”
“Well… Hayabusa… if I can somehow find a way down here, then I could keep an eye on it.” she said. Hayabusa seemed to have known the location of an exit because of his clones. He took out a scroll and drew a map. He placed a symbol on the exit.
“Here… this is the exit and this is the seal to get in and out. Do you think you can handle this?” he asked her. She looked up.
“I suppose. I can have this catalysts soon… but you’ll owe me.” she said.
“Ok… meet back here in six days then?” he asked. “I’m sure I can think of something to teach you.”
“Hmmm… I bet… ok. And if I can’t get out?” she asked.
“Summon me…”
“Assuming I can do so.”
“Can you?”
“Well, of course I can.”
“Ok then…” Hayabusa said. He took out a tag and put it on the wall. He performed one seal after blowing a kiss. He vanished, reappearing in his room in the Uchiha complex. Now, he had a little bit of free time to move on. Perhaps a conversation with Nythyia or a search for Ryukatsu would come in handy…
[755 Words]
Back to top Go down

The Journey Towards Cloning [Part 2]{Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1