Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Taki Water Part 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Taki Water Part 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Taki Water Part 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Taki Water Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Taki Water Part 3 Left_bar_bleue116/200Taki Water Part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Taki Water Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Taki Water Part 3   Taki Water Part 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 am

Hayabusa looked up in the crowds, people now beginning to cheer him on for his actions. Now people began to believe in his abilities… after the second game. How typical… people have to see to believe… rather than believe before seeing, then disbelieving if the ‘seeing’ didn’t go as well. Unlike civilization now and days, Hayabusa believed in innocent until proven guilty… it was overrated to believe in guilty until proven innocent. He nodded in approval.
“Is this what I must do to make people believe in me? Show them what I’m capable of?” He asked himself, looking at the water.
‘One day… one day the lot of them… the whole continent will know who I am… they all will believe in me. I will be the shining star that is in the air for the lost to follow… I am going to be the man who makes a difference.’ Hayabusa thought to himself in his head. He took hold of the goblet and raised it in the air.
“This toast goes out to me…” Hayabusa said, somewhat to himself, but out loud enough for others to hear him say it. He brought the goblet back down to the level of his face.
He put the gold of the rim across his lips as he saw his reflection in the water. He picked it up with the bottom up and began to gulp the water. With the goblet filled amount now in his stomach, Hayabusa brought the goblet down. At first, he felt no different than what he had before. But an instant later, he felt the power emerged within his stomach. He felt the increase of chakra in his body.
“Whoa!” Hayabusa said out loud. He could only imagine what could happen if he drunk the last one and the third if he won it.
“How do you feel?” the time keeper monk asked him.
“I feel… fantastic…” he said. This chakra would come in handy when he was using his Sharingan. Definitely if he would get it to the highest of levels in which it could go. Hayabusa gave him the goblet and he could hear others cheering for him. Some whispered ‘must be nice’, and things of that nature.
“Hmmm… I definitely feel ready to go all the way…” Hayabusa said. He was ready for the third game to begin. People from the first game finally began to make their way out of the maze.
“Dude… it looked like he won…” one of them said.
“Yea… of course… the cocky one had to win.” the one next to him said.
“That’s alright…” a third one said. “We’ll just have to try extra hard on the second game.” he said looking at them.
“Now… on to the third game!” the monk yelled. The three of them looked with widened eyes.
“The second game already happened? What the hell is this guy?” the second man asked. “There’s no way we can let him win the third one… he would break the record as we know it.
“This… will be a free for all! Unlike last match, it will be chakra based. No punches nor kicks can be thrown during this battle. Only jutsu and specialty chakra based uses. I hope this is clear. ANYTHING GOES… but try not to kill you opponent.” he said. “Contestants have five minutes to prepare and enter the stadium. And… good luck…” he said as all cheered and headed towards the stadium. All of the contestants that made it out of the maze were following them… which it seemed only ten of them were there. The other ones were still trapped or taken out by traps set in by others.
Hayabusa made it into the stadium and sat on the ground and waited for his opponents. He waited as the other ten sat around and awaited for all preparations.
“I think… we need to work together on this, guys…” the one guy from earlier said. Three of us… in the end… it will just be a triple threat. We can take the weak ones out one by one… and in the end, take this outsider out… what do you guys say to that?” he asked. The other two looked at each other, then at him and nodded with smirks on their faces.
“Yea… if the three of us can survive that long, we should be able to handle him, don’t you think?” the third man said. He looked at the second man and then to the first.
“We don’t know whom he is nor what he is capable of guys…” the second man said. “But, then again, we have no other choice other than to make sure this man does not leave this village with a record… definitely with him being from Konoha…” he said. The other seven stood around separated from each other, as Hayabusa was as well, sitting alone with just his boxes and weapons.
‘Hmmm… ok. Everybody is spread out. They all have distance to them… except those three over there. They make it completely obvious that they are going to work together. Either they are related to each other in some way… or they have too recognized my power.’ Hayabusa thought to himself. Hayabusa looked around in attempt to watch something else… the way people fixated on others. They pondered in whom they were going to attack. Hayabusa even himself pondered on who it was going to be that he was going to take out first. He knew he was being plotted against by somebody.
‘I suppose I will have my fun…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. He stood up, as the five minutes were coming to an end. He put his hand on his boxes and poured chakra into them. All three of them were going to be put to work today. He would save the other three for last, and that may be when he uses these puppets. For now he’d have to use the jutsu that he had known.
“We’ll, I supposed it can’t be helped…” Hayabusa said to him as he figured he definitely had to do work around here, unlike last match.
“Before we begin… I would like to note that projectiles are allowed in this game…” the announcer said. All of the people around him smirked. The lot of them pulled out kunai and shuriken with explosive tags to them. It was as if they had already planned this out. The other three who originally stood together backed up.
“I see the others have aligned as well… and it seems like the monk was in on it. I suppose they don’t want an outsider to break the record…” Hayabusa said. “No matter…” Hayabusa knew how to handle these projectiles coming at him.
“Now… we shall… BEGIN!” he yelled. All of them, except for the three that stood together threw their shuriken and kunai. Each threw about four kunai and shuriken.
“Underestimated me, yet again.” Hayabusa said with a smirk. His sharing an activated and he quickly determined the center point of all of the projectiles. He outstretched his hands and extended threads of chakra, stopping them all in their place. He threw them back after exerting his chakra forward, pushing them all back. The seven were taken aback by the counter attack. Hayabusa smirked, for this counter was too easy to think up.
They all were fooled by Hayabusa’s solo alliance of just he, himself, and him. They underestimated what powers he possessed. Hayabusa thought to himself that it would have been a lot smarter to attack him one by one to one by one collect and gather intelligence on what he could do and what he was capable of. That was a huge mistake in their part.
As the weapons were sent back to their rightful owners, still not exploded, all of them had the same wide eyed expression on their faces, as did the monk. This pleased Hayabusa to see this.
When the kunai and shuriken equipped with explosive tags met their owners, they exploded all at the same time, clouding each person in puffs of smoke. The impacts were so heavy that they all flew back and hit the stadium walls, too heavily injured to move or knocked out.
“That was too easy…” Hayabusa thought to himself as he smirked. He looked up at the monk and slightly bowed in mockery to let it be known he saw through his set up, and he wasn’t going to be beat by it no matter what. The monk just looked at him with his mouth wide open.
Hayabusa turned to the remaining three… the three that had, unlike the other seven, obviously teamed up. Hayabusa had wondered on whether or not he was going to use the puppets or let them generate a plan… or provoke them to attack him as he strategically destroys their un coordination. He thought the last one would be more of his taste.
Hayabusa released the chakra in his puppets and ran forward toward the three, performing fake hand seals in order to intimidate them. He just wanted them to attack in a panicking matter so they would be clumsy at fighting.
“Oh god… here he comes guys… what do we do?” the second one asked, whom was the smart one who had thought not to underestimate him. The other two had already began to attack. One had performed hand seals and went underground, while the other had been charging at Hayabusa. Obviously they has not coordinated a plan. And Hayabusa was far too familiar with this doton elemental jutsu from fighting Nythyia so man times. Hayabusa ran at the one charging at him readying a attack with physical contact. It seemed as though he panicked so much he had forgotten the rules.
Hayabusa smirked at the man’s foolish mistake. He ran forth to the man that was preparing to punch him, making it seem like he was fixated on just him. But, this is not how it would go. Hayabusa would near him and jump backwards in a rotating fashion. The man went to swing a punch at him and missed because of Hayabusa’s decision to flip backward. As the man went forward for another attack, he was interrupted from down below.
The hand of the first man grabbed him at the leg, thinking it was Hayabusa and not his ‘teammate’ there.
PostSubject: Re: The Taki Games 3 [Hayabusa] Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
But he was totally wrong. It was his teammates leg, and not Hayabusa’s. So, when he pulled, he pulled his teammate down, and not Hayabusa. The man was not stuck in the dirt, while his teammate jumped from underground, looking at his victory over the man he didn’t want victory from. He turned to see Hayabusa, whom put chakra into his hands and slightly touched him, breaking some of his vessels and slightly paralyzing him so he would not beable to move. He watch him fall to the ground, and Hayabusa smiled. He looked up at the only person left.
“Fuck… I’m all that’s left…” he said. He backed up against the wall before raising his hand up in the air. “I GIVE, I GIVE” he yelled. He looked at the monk , and then at the rest of the battle field. There were nine people down and out, he made a wise choice to have given up.
“Well… um… darn… I suppose we have a new record breaker. He goes by the name of Uchiha Hayabusa…” the monk announced. Hayabusa walked up to the monk, meeting him half way, as the monk gave him two goblets to drink from.
Hayabusa drunk from the first goblet. He felt even more power surge through him. He grabbed the next goblet and downed that as well. Now the adrenaline began to flow through Hayabusa. His body was now filled with chakra. Hayabusa loved the feeling… but at the same time, felt like a few punches would knock him clean out. Hayabusa bowed at the monk.
“Now… remember this… you may want more power… but you won’t find it with this water. Once you take another goblet of this… you will die. I hope that is clear…” he said. Hayabusa nodded. He went to gather his puppets as the monk turned to announce that this was the conclusion of the Taki Water games. Hayabusa of the Konoha village was the winner. From the entrance, Hayabusa could still hear the cheers come from Taki. He continued on without looking back.
“Now… to Oto…” Hayabusa said to himself. He had it in his mind that he wanted to get there as soon as possible to avoid anything going wrong with his plans.
[2130 Words]
Back to top Go down

Taki Water Part 3
Page 1 of 1