Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] Left_bar_bleue0/200The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] Empty
PostSubject: The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix]   The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 am

"Okay everyone today's meeting is now beginning. We will be discussing the mission for the day. Has everyone gone over the plans that I gave you all the other night?" A young boy with midnight blue hair and piercing crimson eyes said to two boys that were about the same age as him and one one girl. "Uh...yes we have Kurix but don't you think that trying to invade the Hokage's forbidden jutsu chamber and steal one of his scrolls is a bit much for genin?" One of the boys who had silver hair and sky blue eyes said as he crossed his arms. "Yeah Kurix I agree with Toma-kun, won't we get in trouble for even attempting this mission?" Another boy with emerald green hair and slate gray eyes commented after Toma. "Well...yeah we could get in trouble but come on guys who are we? WE ARE THE FALLEN LEAVES! This is what we do if we can succeed at this it won't be long before we can become chuunin and soon leave this boring village." Kurix said as he jumped on top of the makeshift table that the boys had made from the desks at the academy. "yeah Kurix we know but...I don't want to get in trouble with my parents, I that they will kick my arse if I got caught doing something so stupid." Toma said as he walked in front of Kurix and placed his hand on his shoulder as if to show him he understands. Kurix looked into the eyes of Toma and then slowly moved his focus to his hand. The young Uchiha sighed and quickly threw a jab into the nose of his friend knocking him on his back. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY ALLY TOMA, YOUR NOTHING BUT A SCARED BRAT, NOT A SHINOBI!" Kurix roared as he stood over the bleeding Toma. "Dude...that's why everyone has left the group because you always fly off the handle." Toma said as he picked himself up. "Come on Saru let's go I wanna join my genin team and today is the last day to register." Toma said to the other male genin who was present. As the two were leaving the hideout Saru turned around and looked at his friend and ally. "Hey bro maybe you should come with us maybe we will be placed on the same team?" Kurix just lowered his head turned his back. "If you guys want to be slaves to this village by all means you do that. "I will take my chances on my own." The young Uchiha boy said as he walked over to the desk where the plans to steal the kinjutsu scroll rested.

The two genins left there comrade and headed to the Hokage office for registration. Kurix sat down at the table and let his head drop. The young Uchiha could then feel a warm, smooth palm rest on the back of his rough, spiky hair. Kurix lifted his head and could see that his only true friend who was still present smiling down on him with the presence of a goddess. She moved his head closer to her chest and brought her other hand around to grasp him close to her so that he could here her heartbeat. "Uh...Rina this is kinda weird what are you..." But before the young Uchiha could conclude his question, she cut him off by squeezing his head. "Quiet Kurix do you hear my heartbeat?" The young kunoichi asked her comrade in a gentle voice. Kurix was still freaked out about his fellow genins actions but as he listened he noticed something about hers. It followed the pace of his own as if to be in sync with one another. "You see Kurix, i will never leave you I will always follow you and whatever decisions you make, I am your friend and and i care about you a lot. So don't be sad okay because no matter what I am your heart." Rina said as she moved her lips close to the cheeks of Kurix and pressed them against his warm smooth skin. "...Rina..." Kurix muttered as he was a little shaken up by the kiss but understood that she had been his friend since they were infants. He knew that he could rely on her and that she would never let him down. Kurix hugged Rina and held her extremely tight. "Thank you Rina, You are the best friend and fire breathing shinobi could ever have." Kurix said as he released her from his warm grip and rested his hands on her shoulder. "Kurix...I also have some good news for you." Rina said with a smile as she pulled out a scroll. Kurix slightly tilted his head as he was a little confused about what Rina had.

The young shinobi unraveled the scroll and started to read its context. "To Uchiha Kurix, I have heard many great things about you. About your cunning nature and your ability to escape the many ninja who patrol the streets of Konoha. I have also analyzed your testing scores in the academy and I am proud to say I will meet with you at the training grounds today at four thirty. Do not be late we will began the training immediately. Konax." Rina read as she rolled the scroll back up and smiled at Kurix. The young Uchiha crossed his arms and stuck his nose high in the air. "It's about time Konax realizes my potential as a shinobi!" Kurix said arrogantly as he began to beat on his chest. Rina jumped into the air and landed a back heel kick in face of the blue haired Uchiha. "STOP BEING ARROGANT AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS!" Rina roared as Kurix quickly scurried out of there secret hideout. Kurix walked along the busy streets of Konoha not really focused on anything around, only admiring the clouds that drifted swiftly and lightly through the open ocean blue sky. "One day I will be like that cloud and reside above the earth. Being as free as the birds that made the blue canvas there playground." Kurix said with a huge smile as he made his way into the shinobi training grounds.

"Uchiha Kurix...So you have arrived and you are early that is good and shows promise." The shinobi known as Konax said to the young shinobi. "Yeah yeah I know enough with the small talk sensei you said if I became a genin and the top of my class you would teach me a very special jutsu." Kurix eagerly s he could barely contain his vigorous spirit. "Okay your right well before I teach you the jutsu I will give you its history." Konax said as he cleared his throat and began to relocate his memories on the secret jutsu. "The jutsu I am about to teach you was given the name Rasengan. It was a ninjutsu technique developed by the Fourth Hokage. The technique is unlike other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals, it just relies on your ability to mold chakra. Meaning you can add element bases to it as the Rasengan or Spiraling Sphere is made up of your pure chakra." Konax explained to the eleven year old genin. But like any eleven year old the young shinobi was not interested in the history of the technique and only wanted to get to the actual learning of the jutsu. "WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BLUEBERRY!" Konax roared at Kurix waking him up. "Okay okay okay...jeez Konax I'm up and I understand the history now whats the first step to learning this Rasengan?" Kurix asked as he crossed his arms and sighed. Konax smirked and reached into his pack that rested behind him. With his hand still in his pack he walked closer to Kurix with a devilish smile on his face. "Open your hand." Konax said to his new student. The young Uchiha outstretched his right hand and waited to receive whatever his sensei had for him. Konax then pulled his hand from behind him and dropped the a water balloon in his hand. "Now then Kurix, your first task is to use your chakra to rotate the water in the balloon and cause it to burst. Once you complete this task then you will be ready to move to phase two." Konax said as he stepped back and awaited his student to began the first step. Kurix was extremely familiar with molding chakra, because his mother taught him how to use many forms of chakra to complete task around the house. One of the being able to rotate chakra in any one of his palms. The young Uchiha slowly exhaled as he closed his eyes and began to focus his chakra. "Okay Kurix you got this...its nothing move the water in the balloon fast enough to tear the fragments of the balloon. I mean really this technique is going to suck if this is all I have to do." Kurix said to himself as the water started to slowly spin inside of the balloon. In only three minutes of the training beginning the balloon had burst and the water was still swirling violently around the hand of the young Uchiha. "Very good Kurix but as you can see you know how to rotate your chakra, but it seems it is a little unstable that's why the next step will help you condense your chakra into a more compressed sphere." Konax said as he placed his hand on Kurix causing him to lose his focus allowing the rotating water to fall to the ground. "Hey Konax why the heck did you do that!?' Kurix as he bawled his fist and shook it at his trainer. "Because you are moving to the second step now give me your right hand." Konax said as he took out a paint brush. Kurix obeyed and his hand was open and extended towards the leaf shinobi. Konax drew a spiral on the center of Kurix's palm with the ink brush. Before Kurix could really figure out what was drawn on his palm and black ball fell into it. "Now Kurix the second step is to break this rubber ball which has no water in it making it harder for you to feel the rotation of your chakra. But the spiral I have tattooed to your palm will help you to focus your chakra in that exact location." Konax explained as he put his brush and ink away. "Now then continue when ever you are ready." Konax added as he waited to see what the Uchiha child could do.

"So focus my chakra rotating directly in the center of my palm where the spiral is drawn. And then try to condense my chakra to rip open the rubber ball." Kurix reviewed in his head as he began to focus on the spiral on his palm. The chakra in his body began to slowly collect densely in the center of his palm. He then began to rotate his chakra while focusing it on the spiral and force the air in the ball to move. The process was a lot harder then the more tangible water in the balloon. The air was much harder and the young Uchiha could not truly focus on what he was doing. "Come on you can do it I believe in you Kurix, stop being a punk and break that rubber ball." Kurix could only imagine in his thoughts what Rina would be saying to him right now. "Wow screw that I won't fail here, I'm trying to leave this village and the only way to do that is to learn jutsu that other shinobi do not possess in there arsenal. The number one rule to being a shinobi is secrecy and right now I want my jutsu knowledge to surpass my families, no the HOKAGES!" Kurix thought to himself as he pushed his self harder causing him to focus more and move his chakra at a greater rate then what he was doing. Suddenly the rubber ball started to show signs of tearing as a rush of chakra filled the ball causing it to expand and turn disfigured. Kurix continued to focus on the point on his palm but also rotated the chakra that was trapped inside of the rubber ball. "Wow the kid just might pull it off. He is a fast learner, it must have to do with him being Uchiha." Konax said as a small smirk etched its way on the left side of his face. In a matter of seconds the sound of the violent chakra being released could be heard for a good kilometer as the rubber was shredded by Kurix's violent chakra. "Ha I did it." Uchiha Kurix said as he lifted a thumbs up to his trainer. "Exceptional I would want nothing less from you my pupil, but now we move on to the final stage of the technique." Konax said as he stood back and started to gather his chakra into a blue orb that rested in the palm of his hand. The time it took for him to form the perfect sphere was less then thirty seconds and it was perfect in diameter and radius. "So that's the technique? It looks so cool, a cool shinobi like me will be perfect with this jutsu." Kurix said as his excitement started to take over him. "Ha...if you can perform this final step the jutsu is yours but only if you succeed in forming which has the tendency to take three years." Konax said in a cheerful voice. "Three years??? Thats insane I'm going to learn this jutsu right now!" Kurix uttered from his voice box which was full of determination. Konax only smirked and nodded giving Kurix the okay to begin his final step.

Kurix outstretched his right palm with the spiral tattooed in the center and closed his eyes. "Oh yeah I almost forgot Kurix here." Konax said as he dropped a balloon in his hand. "Try forming rasengan without popping the empty balloon if you can do that then you will have mastered the basics of rasengan and then from there no one will be able to stop you." Konax said as he stepped back yet again and gave his pupil the signal to continue. "So what I need to do his use the same amount of rotation and speed but compress it down into a miniature typhoon in my hand. Yeah the center or where the spiral tattoo is on my palm will be the eye of the storm." The young Uchiha genin thought to himself as he exhaled and started the same process as step one and two of his training. "Chakra rotation...check, Speed and Power...check, and finally control and molding." Kurix whispered to himself as he condensed his chakra to such a point that the balloon did not show signs of it ripping or better yet moving. "There this is it...this is the perfect center for holding the rasengan together without my chakra flowing over or destroying me or my allies. This is the Fourth's legendary technique. The power and warmth that comes from it is awesome." Kurix thought to himself as he looked up and saw Konax standing in front of him. "Well you are definitely one of my best pupils, this training little over two hours to complete. I am proud of you so now use your chakra in your palm to break the balloon but after that..." Konax paused as he put created a hand seal and a clone appeared in the center of the two shinobi. "I want you to hit my clone with jutsu so you can see its destructive power." Konax said as he moved out of the way and his clone took its stance. The young Uchiha quickly used the abundance of condensed chakra in his hand to break the balloon, so that he could see the blue ball of spiraling energy in his hand.

"Okay clone of Konax sensai, prepare to feel the wrath of RASENGAN!" Kurix yelled as he charged at the clone also bringing his right arm back close to his abdomen and in the same frame of time thrust his arm forward forcing the Rasengan into the chest of Konax clone. As Kurix continued to force the orb deeper into the clone it bore a hole inside of him and then expanded in seconds consuming clone completely and forced it flying back in a body sized ball of violently rotating chakra. The jutsu did not end until the clone slammed into a nearby tree and in the same instance canceled the clone. The young genin had nothing to say as he knew that with a jutsu of that caliber he would be chuunin in no time and soon be on his way from escaping the Village Hidden in the Leaves. "Well done Kurix, you have mastered the Rasengan, now because this technique is made up of your chakra you have the ability to change the property or element of this jutsu by simply releasing the element before use but this could drain an extra amount of chakra from you but in the end who cares if you train properly." Konax said as he rubbed the head of the young Uchiha. "Hey Konax." Kurix said without looking up at his teacher. "What is is it Kurix?" Konax. "Well I just wanted you to know...THAT IM NOT A DOG SO DON'T RUB THE TOP OF MY HEAD LIKE THAT!" Kurix roared t his teacher. "Well geez no need to yell, I mean you would think I would get a or something." Konax said as he tried to make the young Uchiha child feel bad about yelling at him. But the shinobi knew something was up because there was no response and as he turned around he could see that Kurix had already. "That kid..." konax sighed as he rubbed the back of his head.

words: 3011//3000
Rewards: Learned Rasengan
Back to top Go down

The Roar of the Spiraling Sphere [Uchiha Kurix]
Page 1 of 1