Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Left_bar_bleue18/200Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Empty
PostSubject: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 pm

1. Having to be carried by his uncle behind the section of the Raikou clan’s houses Zero was thrown over into a small area looking up at his uncle as he was still confused. “What the hell was that for!” Zero stood up with his fist shaking as the ground started to move slowly. Zero was blinking for a moment as he stared at his uncle. “Ok…Zero listen that seal can be triggered some way somehow but at the moment we’re not sure how…so I’ve got to make sure to train you to learn and control your abilities for if the seal activates it would possibly save your life.”

Last edited by Ultimate Z on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Left_bar_bleue18/200Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 pm

2. Zero was thinking that his family was starting to be a little odd even more that he thought about it but just nodded, “Sure thing uncle rai. But I have question where are we and why are we here?” His uncle laughed saying, “This is the Raikou training grounds it was built by the founders of the Raikou clan. They believed it was a best way to control chakra each and every room has a different reaction to your abilities. Depending on your ability of element control.” Zero was nodding to it but was a little confused by agreed to it saying, “Understood, now what do we do now?” As the ground stopped they both stepped from the platform.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 pm

3. Zero was given a black and gold looking robe to wear for his training. “Ok Zero first we have to help you control your chakra the more you’re able to control the more you’ll be able to use even more powerful jutsus. That’s the basic understanding from what was told to us.” Nodding the they both sat down and began to relax and calm their bodies as they let the flow of chakra run through their bodies. It seemed to be a little easier in the area they were at. The designs on the walls of the ruins started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 pm

4. First the color of white appeared then flashed to red. It was turning faster as they were focusing harder on the control over the force of nature. The colors became white, red, yellow, green, blue and violet. As it ended a bolt of lightning struck in front of Zero sending him flying backwards on his back. His uncle opened his eyes to see that his nephew was still alive after the bolt came crashing down. “What…the hell was that!” Looking over at the wall with a bolt of lightning white it was puzzling to zero but then made eye contact with his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

5. “Hmm, yep just like your father you’re lightning aura will be white it seems.” Zero was confused and looked over at him saying, “What does that mean for me?” His uncle got up saying, “The color means that you’re mysterious. In some ways it could be good or bad depending on the actions really. The color of lightning does change though but it depends on the user’s emotional play. Once it happens and you’ve created a jutsu or something then things come out a little different however I’ll have to teach you more about that later let’s get started on your second level of training.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

6. Nodding to the invite it seemed today was going to be even more exciting than anything else. Only this time his uncle vanished and appeared behind him throwing a punch over at the boy. Ducking downward Zero slid his right leg under his uncles and then shot his left foot into the ankle of his target. However the man grabbed him by the leg and flung him over his shoulder. Zero went flying in the air then was coming down with a crashing slam on his back. It was hard on him as he lifted himself up hearing his bones starting to pop. “That really…hurt…” His uncle wasn’t finished.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

7. Aiming his hand outward towards Zero, the young man was confused as to what was about to happen. But soon he noticed his uncle was starting to charge up chakra into his right arm as he could see the surge of energy coming from around him. His uncle then smirked saying, “Be ready for anything Zero…raikou tanhou!” soon a beam of lightning came flying towards Zero. Blocking his face the force from the jutsu had him start sliding backwards into the wall shocking him. After the jutsu ended Zero was breathing heavily and felt his body go numb. “Damn…I…can’t move…”

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

8. Rai started at the boy and shook his head saying, “Nice work but you’ll have to be able to get use to the chakra before you can even dodge or take that jutsu to the fullest.” Falling over on the ground Zero’s body couldn’t move at all as the bolts of lightning and smoke where coming from his body. Soon the numbness was vanishing as he was gaining control again picking himself up slowly he was shaking some what. But then looked over at his uncle. “I can’t lose…not here I have to push…myself to the limit!” Getting all the way up his uncle was confused on what he was mumbling about.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

9. Zero’s back was starting to glow a little but then fade as Zero darted over to his uncle pulling out the katana that he was carrying with him. Zero was swinging for his head but only to be caughted by his uncles bare right hand and being stared at. “Intresting…seems it’s not what I thought it was after all…Zero push yourself now!” Zero jumped into the air landing a fist into the right side of his uncles face. Then jumped back a few steps and pulled his fist back into his waist and launched forward saying, “Jigoku Ransaa!” the move shot Zero straight across the small distances only to be implanted into the stomach of the giant.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

10. Glancing at his nephew again he smiled saying, “Nice try but you’ll never obtain what you’re aiming for like that!” Throwing the wooden katana into the air. The grown man picked up Zero by his left wrist and swung him into the air as well having him be spinning with the blade. With the counter attack coming in, Zero didn’t have time to block as the man’s head made contact with Zero’s stomach. Coughing blood up he wasn’t able to move as the air was knocked from him as he began falling to the stone floor hitting it hard.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 pm

11. Landing on his back the boy was slowly falling asleep cause of the damage that he had just gained from his uncle. The huge man landed beside him watching his nephew pass out slowly. “To think he’ll be stronger sooner than me if I didn’t train him like this. Oh well Zero get some rest cause you’ll begin more training after you wake up boy.” Nodding lightly the boy passed out only to fall asleep on the ground having an odd dream with him looking around or floating around. Soon a figure was standing in the same space he was in and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 pm

12. Zero got up to look at the figure as he stopped floating and walking over to it he placed his hand on the shoulder of the person as the bolts of white lightning shot from them. Flying backwards Zero was holding his hand in pain and looked at the figure. Turning around wearing a cloak that was black and having a white lightning design on it. He smiled at the young man saying, “Well now welcome my son…how are things going with you in the living?” Zero blinked and was completely confused about what was happening to him but he wasn’t sure if it was true or not.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

13. “Are you…Are you really my father…”Zero gripped his fists cause of the anger and the shock about it. But soon he just wanted to pass out once more only this time the shinobi shook their head saying, “Don’t worry about that just listen when you wake you must train in the room with the markings of two lightning crossing one another. That way I’ll be able to train you after you finish with your uncle rai. Tell him that you spoke with me but the only way to have proof is by saying, “Raikou’s are cursedcause we get struck by lightning like crazy.” Zero nodded as he awoke looking for his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

14. "Hey your awake now…so how was your nap?” Zero looked down at his hand and said, “Well interesting but also I saw my father and he said that I need to look for a room that has two markings of lightning crossing one another. Plus he tells me to say, “Raikou’s are cursed cause we get struck by lightning like crazy.” His uncle blinked with shock and just laughed hard saying, “It seems I think I know what the seal is finally…but you’ll have to find out for yourself.” The man shed a tear knowing his little brother was alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

15. Zero was confused and then looked at the hallways that had markings on them. “Ok so what do these mean uncle?” Rai looked over saying. “The only one I can tell you is to take the right one the left and center one me and your father never really looked into cause we never really understood this place. But if anything you’ll have to go their yourself cause I won’t be able to enter it just yet I’ll wait for you here though.” Zero noddd and began walking to the next section of the ruins to train for his control and understanding of the Raikou Clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.   Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raikou Zero's Hard Training and Understanding.
Page 1 of 1